April 28, 2024, 02:34:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267920 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: December 05, 2008, 07:33:15 AM »

Hope all you monkeys had a wonderful and blessed thanksgiving!   Here are my observations of the Anthony family jail visits:

1.    Casey told Lee to look for Caylee locally and said Cindy would know.  "Check places locally Lee, in all honesty, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said
It is my strong impression that Casey is admitting that Caylee is somewhere that Caylee was familiar with that BOTH Cindy and Casey took her to in the past - My belief is the same as LP's Jay Blanchard Park - ps all he meant by if she gave up & could prove wher she buried Caylee he'd bail her out until her trial as a bargaining chip - shes going away for life after the trial.[/color]
2.   Casey admitted to her mother that the picture of Caylee & drums was NOT Zanny's apartment, that it was Ricardo's "which is laid out similiar to Zanny's" - so this shows how far Cindy is willing to lie for her daughter (investigator interviews) That blows that theory!
3.   She just wants to go home, she looks terrible, shes eating grits & Bologna, laugh, laugh, laugh,    Hopeless and helpless - she cant do anything?  What did she do before her arrest?  What did she do when she was released? 
4.   Casey's sniffling:  she uses the same finger in the corner of her eyes method   EVERY TIME! But only when speaking to what affects her.
5.   Cindy says the whole nation is looking for Caylee and that she will be on People mag cover next week, Casey's response faintly said  "Ok, good" - not a normal or sincere response
6.   Cindy asks Casey "Do you think Zanny is working alone"    OK this jail visit was BEFORE LP and his nephew bailed her sorry bum out - Casey then later tells a new story to her family, LP, Rob & Tracy that Zanny was with her sister "Samatha" and two children (who abducts someone's child with 2 young child present?)    SO POINT IS CASEY SAID SHE DIDNT KNOW IF ZANNY WAS WORKING ALONE - WELL IF SHE GOT KNOCKED DOWN AT JAY BLANCHARD BY ZANNY & HER SISTER  ZANNY WAS NOT ALONE - get it?     OMG RIGHT THERE SO PLAIN & SIMPLE, PROOF ZANNY IS MADE UP IN CASEY'S MIND!
7.    Cindy states in this 7/25 visit that Wanda the Whackadoo Witness called Cindy FIRST   Wanda Whackadoo calls Sindee 3 to 4 times a day! - hmmm as if it wasnt obvious already this woman inserted herself in this case and her claims are bogus & a willingness to help the Anthony camp spin reasonable doubt - its right there on the videotape!
8.    Casey discussing wanting Lee, her parents and "others" working on her behalf "I dont' want just one person running errands for me"  the nerve of this self-centered witch!
9.    Casey admits to her parents that she never left the city - so Cindy helping her spin tales of Jacksonville, Tampa are all lies & it shows just how far Cindy is willing to lie for her daughter
10.   When George asks Casey if she would be willing to talk to the Sheriff's Dept, you can see Cindy shaking her head no!  In part 2 of the parents visit Cindy classifies Yuri needing to talk to her father as a "THREAT"   What the H is with this screwed up family!!   All he said was he had to speak to him regarding the date of the visit & Casey stealing the $354 from his retirement account....how is that a threat!  This is outrageous! You can see here how Cindy was on a vendetta with OCSO & is on a mission to try and discredit them to save her daughter

11.   Casey is flat out implicating Jesse & saying she doesnt trust him - a flat out attempt to make him a suspect which totally contradicts all the contacts she made with him to go out with her or ask a favor of him and she VERY SPECIFICALLY told Jesse that if her parents called not to talk to them and to stay out of it!  She even took a shower at his apt on 7/1 - you can see here that Cindy & Casey talked at length before Casey went to Universal & subsequently was arrested at the Command Center (they had hours)
12.   Casey's response to Caylee's reward:   "JC, that's half my bond (laughing)."  To state this so immediately exhibits just how narcisstic and calculated she is.  That statement focused on what that money could do for Casey & she clearly was manipulating her parents with this comment and many more to get them to bail her out filled with empty promises
13.  Casey gives a description of Zanny, she mentions she straightens her hair & that she was the one that gave her a straightner, Cindy replies "that's true"     WHAT!! Cindy never met Zanny, never laid eyes on Zanny,  never talked to Zanny, there is no Zanny on her daughter's cell phone records, no one has ever seen Zanny - Zanny doesnt exist
14.   Casey lies again, the police did show her pictures & they did offer to draw a composite.   Casey's comment "they're full of S"    Cindy adds, "they are trying to build a case against you"   Casey, "I know that, those two detectives main goal...."    WOW     THIS MOTHER AND DAUGHTER ARE WORKING IN CONCERT TOGETHER
15.   Casey mentions Zenaida with a sister Samatha during this visit and adds "she has the whitest name possible"   WOW
16.   George's finger analogy:  "Im the middle finger, Cindy is the pointer finger (haha because she likes to point, really?) Then Lee, Casey and Caylee is the pinkie finger.  George adds "we're missing two fingers"   Casey's response "Im still here."  Psychologically, there is the whole story in one statement from Casey herself - Casey got rid of Caylee, Casey is thrilled to get all the attention & affection...very telling, severe narcissistic sociopath.
17.   Now this is telling George discussing the family being willing to be placed by the agency (FBI) to go into protective custody after they can go in and get Caylee.   Casey doesnt take the bite "Ive given you guys everything I have" and avoids that opportunity.    Reason:  Casey killed Caylee and disposed of her
18.   Lee is more concerned about feeding his ego playing amateur detective & trying to find a way out of this for his sister & one has to wonder how far he'd go to help her get out of this murder charge.   He's odd & a bit too creepy
19.   This family as a whole are demented & twisted.    Here's a few contradictions that just blows one mind:
Ok love, I love you, I miss you, I know sweetheart, we want you home Casey (my daughter is a thief, a liar & a sociopath, the counselor advised I sue for custody)
Hey good morning beautiful (my daughter talked to me disrespectfully & stole from us for years)
I trust you sweetheart (Casey is punishing me, she's jealous of me, all the lies)
I know you love Caylee (to Amy:   Casey is an unfit mother) 

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: December 05, 2008, 07:50:02 AM »

Is it bad that I can see why Cindy and George believe Casey? I know she's full of shit don't get me wrong but Casey is very convincing.
   I agree - I stared to believe her-then I smacked myself and said what the hell are u drinking the Kc cool aid- so I went and got a gin and tonic and it worked --I went back to hate I feel for the Evil one --thank god for gin
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: December 05, 2008, 07:58:55 AM »

OK, I need to get off here!  I am going to get banned from monkeys and then divorced.  Then what will I do with my time?  

(please note the order of importance) 
u r so right about the little girl- I never refer to my grand children in that way- it is either by name or my grand son or grand daughter-- They treat her in the tapes like she will break if they get to hard on her--if that was my daughter I would say-u better tell where Caylee is or I will kill you-- I never put A hand on my children when they were young-so dont get the wrong impression-but I WOULDNT TREAT THEM WITH KID GLOVES AT THIS POINT-BOXING GLOVES WOULD BE LIKE IT

Holy crap, we're either sharing the same brain or living the same life!

Goodnight!!
  You look very spiffy, Flossy. 

Why thank you, KCJackie!  I was thinking the same about your Christmas balls I mean ornaments!  They are very pretty and they keep reminding me that I need to hurry up and put my tree up. 

Did you hear/see any of the jailhouse interviews, or are you able to stomach that wacko family?  I haven't watched much yet.  Hearing their voices (and the lies that are emitted from them) is about as pleasant as an enema.

I listened, and here are my thoughts~I know you were all waiting....lol

1. Why do they so often refer to Caylee as "that little girl"
2. The jail does not provide kleenex
3. Casey says she has a Bible
4. George says Lee is a marketing genius. (Imagine that, in such a horrific situation, Lee sines in marketing...marketing Caylee 
5. At one point she says, "I told dad", while talking to her dad, then she changes it to "I told you"
6. Lee knows a lot
7. George knows a lot
8. Cindy is in denial
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: December 05, 2008, 07:59:06 AM »

I believe NOTHING that comes out of Casey's mouth!  If C & G hasn't realized she's a liar by now, they never will.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: December 05, 2008, 08:14:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Coffee time! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1525 on: December 05, 2008, 08:17:52 AM »

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL!!!

Are the videos really worth watching or it is mainly what we already know??

DOLCE, you really should see GONE WITH THE WIND; it's really not like any movie I've ever seen but it's really long!!!  I love it & so does my daughter! She's 29 but it was on her Christmas list when she was 17!!!

GOODANMAD.........I think I know you!!?? 

What state are you in Monken? KY for me.  I haven't seen any little cute monkeys around here.

Good morning monkeys!!! Happy happy Friday 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: December 05, 2008, 08:23:55 AM »

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL!!!

Are the videos really worth watching or it is mainly what we already know??

DOLCE, you really should see GONE WITH THE WIND; it's really not like any movie I've ever seen but it's really long!!!  I love it & so does my daughter! She's 29 but it was on her Christmas list when she was 17!!!

GOODANMAD.........I think I know you!!?? 

What state are you in Monken? KY for me.  I haven't seen any little cute monkeys around here.

Good morning monkeys!!! Happy happy Friday 

Good Morning All!!

Goodanmad, I swear in that pic yesterday you looked so familiar & so did your hubby!! I live in MS so you must have a twin!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: December 05, 2008, 08:38:35 AM »

Good morning all monkeys and Guest!!!
txlisa, Mary, NCMike, jammsnana, goodnmad, GoldieTX, Kimmy53, mioyshi, michelete2, GrnLizrd, The Doc, danabar, Western *******, Hunten, trimmonthelake and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Watching Nancy Grace last night,I kept thinking,"This is so messed up".I just shook my head most of the time...Such abnormal behavior from each one in the family..No accountability was expected or received..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: December 05, 2008, 08:41:51 AM »

txlisa, Mary, NCMike, jammsnana, goodnmad, GoldieTX, Kimmy53, mioyshi, michelete2, GrnLizrd, The Doc, danabar, Western *******, Hunten, trimmonthelake and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Watching Nancy Grace last night,I kept thinking,"This is so messed up".I just shook my head most of the time...Such abnormal behavior from each one in the family..No accountability was expected or received..

Where am I ,Tater, Monken is here too!!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1529 on: December 05, 2008, 08:46:12 AM »

Forgive me if someone else thought about this - I am at work and haven't had time to read all from last night. 

Why did Casey go to Jesse's house for a shower?  Why is she implicating him to her parents?  Could she have left something of Caylee's in Jesse's house that day she took the shower?  A doll's dress?  Hidden away somewhere? 

I know, pretty far fetched.  Just can't understand why she is saying what she is saying!

Good morning to all monkeys!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: December 05, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »

TRIMM I HAVE AN UPDATE IN MUSINGS!!!

AND IT'S WAAAAY TOO COLD WHERE I AM; BUT I DON'T MIND, AT LEAST UNTIL CHRISTMAS, THEN IT CAN WARM BACK UP!! 

Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: December 05, 2008, 08:47:16 AM »

Logging on when I was posting..C'mere and get a hug...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: December 05, 2008, 08:50:54 AM »

Oh,It will be alright Monken... 

This is what I would like to do to Casey and her pretend detective brother.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: December 05, 2008, 09:00:56 AM »

Forgive me if someone else thought about this - I am at work and haven't had time to read all from last night. 

Why did Casey go to Jesse's house for a shower?  Why is she implicating him to her parents?  Could she have left something of Caylee's in Jesse's house that day she took the shower?  A doll's dress?  Hidden away somewhere? 

I know, pretty far fetched.  Just can't understand why she is saying what she is saying!

Garden, because nothing is ever Casey's fault, it's everyone elses. She doesn't care who she implicates as long as it doesn't lead to her! I swear watching her on those videos last night, I was so furious at the depth of her lies. I wanted to knock her head off her shoulders. She was going on & on about Zanny's hair; curly but straightened & when Cindy questioned the hair Casey was like Hello, i told you she gave me the straightener! Every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie, on top of a lie, on top of a lie! I hate her!!! I do think LP is onto something with his theory. Casey harps on Blanchard Park. She probably did dump Caylee there in the river & hoped her Zanny story would lead everyone to believe that Zanny killed Caylee & dumped her there. She thinks she has it all figured out!! And George & Cindy were tiptoeing around her, trying not to piss her off, because if they did, they would find out nothing! Too bad the bitch will lie either way, that's all she knows!! Sorry to vent, have a good day!! 

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1534 on: December 05, 2008, 09:00:56 AM »

With all the rumors of KC and her family trying to set up Jesse, I totally agree. It just seems so odd to ask to take a shower at an old boyfriends place when he noted she looked fresh and not in need of one. I bet once they lay enough suspicion groundwork for LE to consider Jesse, an anonamous tip will come in to check the drop ceiling or behind a cupboard, etc and something of Caylee's will appear. I hope the Grunds are considering this and have LE go through their place with a fine tooth comb!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: December 05, 2008, 09:01:49 AM »

Logging on when I was posting..C'mere and get a hug...

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1536 on: December 05, 2008, 09:04:22 AM »

The thing about Lee is that he probably has got the most damaging evidence on his sister. He probably has said stuff, not knowing he was being recorded at first that gave LE great clues. I really think this is true b/c LE hasn't released much in the way of his tapes and interviews. He has got to have said something to implicate his sister!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: December 05, 2008, 09:07:34 AM »

RE: Lee

I've always thought he was weird, but MAN! I got total creepy vibes after watching him in action.  That guy is seriously not a good guy... and he's basically Casey in male form.  I didn't put a lot of stock in the whole testing his DNA for the Blanchard Park rape thing until tonight.

He's one of those cop's kids who used his knowledge learned from the parent to get away with the crimes he's committed.  I totally won't be shocked if it comes to light he helped Casey clean everything up.

I'm  a bit behind here, so this may have been asked/answered already... but after looking at this article http://www.wesh.com/news/18193642/detail.html , I'm curious to know how far the Anthony's home (or Lee's home) is from the park?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: December 05, 2008, 09:07:37 AM »

With all the rumors of KC and her family trying to set up Jesse, I totally agree. It just seems so odd to ask to take a shower at an old boyfriends place when he noted she looked fresh and not in need of one. I bet once they lay enough suspicion groundwork for LE to consider Jesse, an anonamous tip will come in to check the drop ceiling or behind a cupboard, etc and something of Caylee's will appear. I hope the Grunds are considering this and have LE go through their place with a fine tooth comb!

Boo,I think they already have, way back LE was telling Cindy (Jesse does not have Caylee)
when her bitch ass was trying to implicate him. How else would they know that?

Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: December 05, 2008, 09:11:51 AM »

The thing about Lee is that he probably has got the most damaging evidence on his sister. He probably has said stuff, not knowing he was being recorded at first that gave LE great clues. I really think this is true b/c LE hasn't released much in the way of his tapes and interviews. He has got to have said something to implicate his sister!

True Boomonkey.We haven't seen much on him.And I hope you are right and whatever they have is incriminating as ****. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.