April 28, 2024, 09:50:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267950 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: December 05, 2008, 09:16:46 AM »

Morning Monkeys,
YIKES, "shes eating grits & Bologna".......
dang, that is a great southern morning meal  if you ask me !!!   mio
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1541 on: December 05, 2008, 09:17:17 AM »

Psychologist On Casey Comment: It's Not About Caylee, It's About Her
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June 18210160

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A psychologist who watched the video visitation between Casey Anthony and her parents said she was struck by the fact that Casey Anthony failed to mention her missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, when her father talked about the family makeup.

Dr. Amanda Janner, who examines relationships between parents and children for a living, has not examined or treated Casey Anthony but was asked to review the video and provide her expert opinion.

At one point during the July visit, when Casey Anthony, 22, was initially jailed on child-neglect charges in the disappearance of Caylee, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, talked to her about their family.

"You know I just had an analogy of our family. Think of me as the thumb. Think of dad. The next finger, the index finger, think of your mom. She likes to point, just like Caylee," George Anthony said.

"Yeah, but it's that middle finger," interrupted Casey Anthony while laughing.

"The middle finger, I guess is a problem," joked George Anthony. "I'm looking at size in the family. The next finger after that is going to be Lee, then you, and that little pinky is Caylee. So think of your hand like this is us. This is the family that loves each other, that cares and needs to be together, and we're missing two fingers."

"I'm still here," Casey Anthony said.

"I think it's interesting that she only mentions herself, that it's not about Caylee, it's about her. I'm still here. She doesn't even mention Caylee," Janner said.

"Are you protecting Caylee, are you protecting me, are you protecting who?" Cindy Anthony asked her daughter.

"I'm protecting our family, yes, (but) not from anything I've done," Casey Anthony said.

"Is someone threatening us? Is someone threatening us?" Cindy Anthony said.

"Mom, just leave it at that, please," Casey said. "For right now just leave it at that."

George Anthony, a former deputy in Ohio, asked his daughter why she is not cooperating with deputies.

"Have you ever thought about reaching out to the guys at the sheriff's office, just talking to them?" he said.

"The few times that I have, dad, you've seen what's blown up in my face. They've misconstrued things that I said to them, resources that I gave them they haven't used. So in all honesty, as much as I'd like to, at the moment, if I'm going to, it won't be an in-person conversation, it won't be an over-the-phone conversation, it will be in writing, so there's no way of twisting my words or saying I didn't give them information."

Casey Anthony told authorities she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in mid-June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared. Investigators say they have poked several holes in her story.

Jail Visit Videos Released

Authorities on Thursday released video of jail visitations that George, Cindy and Lee Anthony made to see Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of Caylee.

Seven DVDs containing videos of the visits that the parents and brother of Casey Anthony made to her in the Orange County Jail were included in the release. The videos show visitations beginning in July, when Casey Anthony was initially arrested on child-neglect charges, and other subsequent visits.

The following are portions of the conversations Casey Anthony had with her parents during the visits.

"Hi," Casey Anthony said to her parents before laughing.

"I love you," Cindy Anthony said.

"I love you, too. Hi," Casey Anthony said.

"Casey, you don't realize that the whole United States is looking for our Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.

"I know that, mom," Casey Anthony said.

"Look straight up so I can look into your eyes. Thank you. You know I need to do that. It's OK to cry, Casey. It's alright, love. We've all been crying," said Cindy Anthony while her daughter was crying.

"Do you think (alleged baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez) is acting by herself or does she have help?" Cindy Anthony asked.

"I don't know, mom. I haven't been able to talk to anybody. I don't know," Casey Anthony said. "I'm hoping that if there's people involved, there's as many people that are dumb enough to open their mouths and say something. I want someone outside of the sheriff's department looking into these things. I want Lee to look into stuff, I want you guys to look into stuff, I want Jose (Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney) to look into stuff."

"Does Charlotte (N.C.) sound like a potential place to look?" Cindy Anthony said.

"You can look in Charlotte. I know Zanny's home is in North Carolina," Casey Anthony said.

"And definitely Miami," Cindy Anthony said.

"Definitely Miami and New York," Casey Anthony said.

When George Anthony talks to his daughter, she starts crying.

"Hey gorgeous, how you doing?" George Anthony said.

"I look like hell," Casey Anthony said while laughing.

"Want to know something? You really need to keep your spirit high through all this," George Anthony said.

"I have. I haven't been crying while I've been in here," Casey Anthony said. "I've been trying to read books and do other things to keep my mind off of stuff."

"I'm in front of the (television) cameras all the time," Cindy Anthony said. "What message do you want me to give to Zanny and Caylee?"

"That she needs to return Caylee. I forgive her. My only concern is that Caylee comes back to us and she's smiling and she's happy and she is OK," Casey Anthony said.

"What do you want me to tell Caylee?" Cindy Anthony asked.

"That mommy loves her very much, and that she's the most important thing in this entire world to me and to be brave," said Casey Anthony while wiping tears away. "I truly, truly love that little girl and miss her so much. God, and I miss you guys."

"We miss you, too," Cindy Anthony said.

"I'm protecting our family, yes. Not from anything that I've done," Casey Anthony said.

"Is someone threatening us?" Cindy Anthony asked.

"Mom, just leave it at that, please," Casey Anthony replied. "Because this is recorded, and I don't know who's going to see things, and they're going to misconstrue whatever else, like I said, there's things that I directly need to say each of you."

"Has someone else been in our house?" Cindy Anthony said.

"I don't know, mom. Possibly," Casey Anthony said. "I told you a long time ago that she had a key."

"Everybody knows that you've done nothing to Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.

"Good. I'm just glad that everybody else knows that," Casey Anthony said.

"There's a lot of people out there, though, that don't believe that," Cindy Anthony said.

"Oh, I know that," Casey Anthony said. "I get that daily here."

In a July 25 jail visit with her brother, Lee, Casey Anthony said she did not trust law enforcement officials.

"Do you want to talk to law enforcement?" Lee Anthony said.

"Yes and no," Casey Anthony replied. "I know that I'm their 'person of interest,' so things that I've told them before, they looked at me like I'm feeding them a bunch of (expletive). In a lot of ways I'd rather things come from you guys, my primary family, or my almost (inaudible) primary because Jose has been my one out."

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: December 05, 2008, 09:17:35 AM »

Even though these videos are from July, watching them, you hear Casey make comments that lead me to believe that at that point, she hadn't told Baez anything near the truth about what happened to Caylee.  Statements Cindy made about things like menus.. and Casey's comments about how Jose was "working" on them or whatever... doesn't make any sense to me. I'm wondering IF she ever told him the truth, WHEN. What would have been the one thing that would let her let down her guard and confess to him... even partially.  I could be way off, but at this point, I'm doubting she's given up the truth.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: December 05, 2008, 09:18:54 AM »

TRIMM, ARE YOU A NURSE!!?? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: December 05, 2008, 09:20:29 AM »

RE: Lee

I've always thought he was weird, but MAN! I got total creepy vibes after watching him in action.  That guy is seriously not a good guy... and he's basically Casey in male form.  I didn't put a lot of stock in the whole testing his DNA for the Blanchard Park rape thing until tonight.

He's one of those cop's kids who used his knowledge learned from the parent to get away with the crimes he's committed.  I totally won't be shocked if it comes to light he helped Casey clean everything up.

I'm  a bit behind here, so this may have been asked/answered already... but after looking at this article http://www.wesh.com/news/18193642/detail.html , I'm curious to know how far the Anthony's home (or Lee's home) is from the park?

I think its about 10mi.  Lee and his parents only live about 1 1/2 mi apart.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1545 on: December 05, 2008, 09:23:34 AM »

Forgive me if someone else thought about this - I am at work and haven't had time to read all from last night. 

Why did Casey go to Jesse's house for a shower?  Why is she implicating him to her parents?  Could she have left something of Caylee's in Jesse's house that day she took the shower?  A doll's dress?  Hidden away somewhere? 

I know, pretty far fetched.  Just can't understand why she is saying what she is saying!

Good morning to all monkeys!
With all the rumors of KC and her family trying to set up Jesse, I totally agree. It just seems so odd to ask to take a shower at an old boyfriends place when he noted she looked fresh and not in need of one. I bet once they lay enough suspicion groundwork for LE to consider Jesse, an anonamous tip will come in to check the drop ceiling or behind a cupboard, etc and something of Caylee's will appear. I hope the Grunds are considering this and have LE go through their place with a fine tooth comb!

Boo,I think they already have, way back LE was telling Cindy (Jesse does not have Caylee)
when her bitch ass was trying to implicate him. How else would they know that?

I hope you're right Monken, and with a fine tooth comb as BooMonkey put it...
It wouldn't take much..a small piece of clothing, sock..shirt.. with a little bit of blood on it, or a small toy, would be easy to stuff in a crack somewhere..if LE hasn't searched, then JG better do it very carefully..
Since KC was so close to him at one point..she may know places to hide something that JG may never think of..a box/bag of old clothes in the back corner of the attic or
closet somewhere etc.
He**, he spent over $500 on a DNA test...maybe he should hire a dog team to come take a look around..now, if they find something..I'm not sure where that leaves JG at this point...

Good Morning All!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: December 05, 2008, 09:24:29 AM »

I'm  a bit behind here, so this may have been asked/answered already... but after looking at this article http://www.wesh.com/news/18193642/detail.html , I'm curious to know how far the Anthony's home (or Lee's home) is from the park?

I think its about 10mi.  Lee and his parents only live about 1 1/2 mi apart.

Thanks.  Did you catch this bit from part 1 of Lee's video with Casey, that he confirmed there IS a Jeff and a Juliette? And that he gave this info to detectives? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: December 05, 2008, 09:25:08 AM »

I've always thought he was weird, but MAN! I got total creepy vibes after watching him in action.  That guy is seriously not a good guy... and he's basically Casey in male form.  I didn't put a lot of stock in the whole testing his DNA for the Blanchard Park rape thing until tonight.

He's one of those cop's kids who used his knowledge learned from the parent to get away with the crimes he's committed.  I totally won't be shocked if it comes to light he helped Casey clean everything up.

It took me about 10 minutes to drive from anthonys house to blanchard park. mio
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: December 05, 2008, 09:28:48 AM »

havent caught up yet not sure if this has been brought up but was watching NG and noticed when Kc was talking to lee she said I know you her uncle and her grandparents and could barely bring her self to say her as her mother and when she did it was like yeah right like she knew she herself couldnt put the two together in one sentence. she wasnt worthy of the title
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1549 on: December 05, 2008, 09:30:21 AM »

Thank you for posting that Big Sis Boo!  I found it very insightfull! 
The visits are disturbing, Cindy is just running ammuck with the lies that Casey tells her in these conversations...no wonder they are all looney!

o/t I went and rented Gone with the Wind last night from Blockbuster....my husbands exact words were "Those are precious moments of my life I will never be able to get back again."  I thought it was not so bad, it put my baby brother right to sleep!  She is not as bad as Casey, but I am sure she could have been given the right ammo!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: December 05, 2008, 09:31:56 AM »

Forgive me if someone else thought about this - I am at work and haven't had time to read all from last night. 

Why did Casey go to Jesse's house for a shower?  Why is she implicating him to her parents?  Could she have left something of Caylee's in Jesse's house that day she took the shower?  A doll's dress?  Hidden away somewhere? 

I know, pretty far fetched.  Just can't understand why she is saying what she is saying!

Good morning to all monkeys!
With all the rumors of KC and her family trying to set up Jesse, I totally agree. It just seems so odd to ask to take a shower at an old boyfriends place when he noted she looked fresh and not in need of one. I bet once they lay enough suspicion groundwork for LE to consider Jesse, an anonamous tip will come in to check the drop ceiling or behind a cupboard, etc and something of Caylee's will appear. I hope the Grunds are considering this and have LE go through their place with a fine tooth comb!

Boo,I think they already have, way back LE was telling Cindy (Jesse does not have Caylee)
when her bitch ass was trying to implicate him. How else would they know that?

I hope you're right Monken, and with a fine tooth comb as BooMonkey put it...
It wouldn't take much..a small piece of clothing, sock..shirt.. with a little bit of blood on it, or a small toy, would be easy to stuff in a crack somewhere..if LE hasn't searched, then JG better do it very carefully..
Since KC was so close to him at one point..she may know places to hide something that JG may never think of..a box/bag of old clothes in the back corner of the attic or
closet somewhere etc.
He**, he spent over $500 on a DNA test...maybe he should hire a dog team to come take a look around..now, if they find something..I'm not sure where that leaves JG at this point...

Good Morning All!

But wouldn't something hidden like that be too obvious, it would look planted. Why not just dispose of it. I'm trying to see it from LE side, although Casey was at that house a few times in this time frame.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1551 on: December 05, 2008, 09:32:18 AM »

I know I'm going to get chewed up here a bit, and I DO realize these are early tapes. But it seems that KC's whole family doesn't like Jose Baez. They think he is out for himself and they want the truth about Caylee to bring her home. I really don't think they had anything to do with her disappearance, I do believe they are covering up for KC though after the fact. They are not stupid people. They have done their investigations and found things out about KC that is shocking and appalling. This is not the little girl they thought they knew.

Cindy doesn't believe her for one minute. She wants to look into her eyes, her pose is one of being defensive when KC is speaking. She weeps when Caylee is mentioned. She has the reactions that the MOTHER was supposed to have. She has said with her own mouth KC is a sociopath, liar and thief. She was going to go for custody. Spout all the lies you want Cindy, we heard the truth from you in the beginning. We know what you are doing now.

Each one of the Anthony family has come to the conclusion that Caylee is dead. Nothing more they can do about that. Their primary purpose now shifts to keeping KC from getting the death penalty. Jose nixed this by not taking the plea. I bet if it were up to George and Cindy and Lee, she would have taken that plea and told where to find Caylee.

Jose is perfect for KC, he is the ONLY one making this all about her!!! He's not bringing up her dead daughter, telling her how cute she was and how he just wants her home. No, he's all about playing the game she has set in place. She makes up the rules as they go along and he goes with the flow. How dare her parents try to get info on Caylee from her!! That would make his client look guilty!! And we wonder why they have not been back to visit? Oh yeah, let's ask Jose about that. I'm sure he told them to stay away and for KC to refuse their visits. THEY do not have HER best interests to heart. It's all about her.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: December 05, 2008, 09:32:20 AM »

havent caught up yet not sure if this has been brought up but was watching NG and noticed when Kc was talking to lee she said I know you her uncle and her grandparents and could barely bring her self to say her as her mother and when she did it was like yeah right like she knew she herself couldnt put the two together in one sentence. she wasnt worthy of the title

She isnt worthy of life, much less motherhood - I am curious what some of you thought of the off the top of my head observations viewing those video jail visits, there were some glaring things to catch in them

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1553 on: December 05, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I checked it out, and it is 11 minutes from Lee's house and Blanchard Park.

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1554 on: December 05, 2008, 09:34:59 AM »

The visits are disturbing, Cindy is just running ammuck with the lies that Casey tells her in these conversations...no wonder they are all looney!

o/t I went and rented Gone with the Wind last night from Blockbuster....my husbands exact words were "Those are precious moments of my life I will never be able to get back again."  I thought it was not so bad, it put my baby brother right to sleep!  She is not as bad as Casey, but I am sure she could have been given the right ammo!
I thought that same way about "Remains of the Day" w/ Anthony Hopkins. Still pissed about those minutes!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: December 05, 2008, 09:35:02 AM »

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1556 on: December 05, 2008, 09:35:07 AM »

Thanks.  Did you catch this bit from part 1 of Lee's video with Casey, that he confirmed there IS a Jeff and a Juliette? And that he gave this info to detectives? 
Yes I heard that too!  Considering how far back these were recorded though I took it either to mean that LE has contacted these people and dismissed them, has contacted them and is using them in the case, or that Lee was lying to get a rise out of Casey or for the camera to again raise some doubt.  I dont know, I put nothing past this family!  Great catch AM!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: December 05, 2008, 09:37:08 AM »

I know I'm going to get chewed up here a bit, and I DO realize these are early tapes. But it seems that KC's whole family doesn't like Jose Baez. They think he is out for himself and they want the truth about Caylee to bring her home. I really don't think they had anything to do with her disappearance, I do believe they are covering up for KC though after the fact. They are not stupid people. They have done their investigations and found things out about KC that is shocking and appalling. This is not the little girl they thought they knew.

Cindy doesn't believe her for one minute. She wants to look into her eyes, her pose is one of being defensive when KC is speaking. She weeps when Caylee is mentioned. She has the reactions that the MOTHER was supposed to have. She has said with her own mouth KC is a sociopath, liar and thief. She was going to go for custody. Spout all the lies you want Cindy, we heard the truth from you in the beginning. We know what you are doing now.

Each one of the Anthony family has come to the conclusion that Caylee is dead. Nothing more they can do about that. Their primary purpose now shifts to keeping KC from getting the death penalty. Jose nixed this by not taking the plea. I bet if it were up to George and Cindy and Lee, she would have taken that plea and told where to find Caylee.

Jose is perfect for KC, he is the ONLY one making this all about her!!! He's not bringing up her dead daughter, telling her how cute she was and how he just wants her home. No, he's all about playing the game she has set in place. She makes up the rules as they go along and he goes with the flow. How dare her parents try to get info on Caylee from her!! That would make his client look guilty!! And we wonder why they have not been back to visit? Oh yeah, let's ask Jose about that. I'm sure he told them to stay away and for KC to refuse their visits. THEY do not have HER best interests to heart. It's all about her.   

I think you are exactly right Boo!

Phaedrus
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: December 05, 2008, 09:39:52 AM »

I just wanted to point out that I watched the jail videos for the first time last night on NG - and, to put it bluntly - she makes me ILL (Casey).
Did anyone notice the few times she mentioned Caylee in the past tense, and then she quicky catches herself and rephrases, making her PRESENT tense.
"Caylee WAS so lucky to have you guys - IS lucky".

She is a waste of air.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: December 05, 2008, 09:40:20 AM »

Yes I heard that too!  Considering how far back these were recorded though I took it either to mean that LE has contacted these people and dismissed them, has contacted them and is using them in the case, or that Lee was lying to get a rise out of Casey or for the camera to again raise some doubt.  I dont know, I put nothing past this family!  Great catch AM!

Well there is a Jeff Hopkins, only problem with Casey's story is he hadnt seen her in YEARS, he only bumped into her at a steak house in Orlando in July for a few moments (she was there with other friends).   Jeff Hopkins does not know a Zenaida, was never his girlfriend or nanny & HE HAS NO CHILDREN.  There is NO Juliette Lewis associated to Casey or anyone she knows, there is an actress with that name that happens to be in 2 of Casey's fav murder movies

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.