April 27, 2024, 11:08:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267909 times)
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1600 on: December 05, 2008, 10:40:41 AM »

Oh Boy!  Michelle Bart has a new posting and she's quoting Tom Cruise (the authority on sanity!)

More Than a Flyer - Her Name is Caylee Marie Anthony

"With the media there is truth and then there is perception."
- Tom Cruise

A beautiful angel with hazel eyes and a smile to light up a room, a 3-year old whose life has so much promise, a laugh to melt your heart, and a story that has captivated a nation.

Caylee Marie Anthony is more than just a flyer; she is a daughter; a granddaughter; a niece; and a great-granddaughter.  She is a friend and most importantly, Caylee Marie is a person that not only has outside beauty but the inside characteristics are just as beautiful!

Caylee Marie loves playing with her two dogs, she loves green beans and iced animal crackers, with a sippy cup filled with apple juice in one hand, you may see Caylee clinching her other hand, she is a child who writes with her left hand but can throw a fast pitch with both hands.  Caylee loves being outside; whether at a beach or at the park, this little tyke is an outdoors girl!  In her quiet times she loves watching her favorite shows on television and hanging with her mama and grandparents.  When it's time to clean, a vacuum in hand and her little legs dancing to the beat, she's a great help to have around the house!  She is well educated for her age; she can count to 45 in Spanish, knows her full name, and can sing many nursery rhymes including Biblical ones.

Caylee Marie is her own person; she is more than just a flyer.  Caylee is a person who deserves the best the world has to offer.  She is a little girl who towers over children her own age, approximately 3 ½-4 ½ feet tall, she is potty trained and who could be seen eating canned corn from her bare hands and not with the utensils provided to her.  She loves to read, color, and sing.  Caylee Marie is a beautiful soul inside and out.  A person that many were sparked by her characteristics and beauty.

Sparked by her character, seen in public on July 2,15, 17,20 to name a few.  Witnesses that were unaware she was missing when they met, spoke, and interacted with her in their travels.  Sparked by the character of an angel that when news broke she was missing they did what they felt was the right thing to do; they called the Orange County Sheriff's Department Tipline and filed what they thought was an official report and sighting.  After numerous attempts, the persistence of their nature they continued to fight and called the next in line, the Help Find Caylee Search Team working with her grandparents.

So here we are, five months later, is there hope?  YES, we have the hope and belief our angel is still with us!  Do we believe these witnesses?  YES, we sure do; the descriptions and interactions they describe only the family could explain, until now.

So, for those that ask us to stop hanging onto lost dreams, let me remind you, Caylee Marie is more than just a flyer, she is a beautiful little girl that did not ask to be a poster child, she did not ask to be lost, she did not have a choice with the circumstances that we are dealing with, all she asks now is that we don't give up and we continue to HOPE!

Would you give up on your own child?  Then don't ask this family to give up on theirs.  Caylee Marie, more than a flyer – she is a person who is loved very much and a child who doesn't deserve to be written off and forgotten.  Einstein once said, "in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." We are in a very difficult place, it's a complicated case and two lives are at stake, but within this difficult situation we see an opportunity of HOPE and our belief and the tips we believe are true will continue to lead us to a positive conclusion, so no matter what side of the fence you are on, we all agree Caylee Marie needs to come home.  She is more than a flyer; her name is Caylee Marie Anthony!

Lisa

WTF?  They can't narrow down her height better than this?  When did she see a doctor last?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1601 on: December 05, 2008, 10:41:31 AM »

When Cindy was talking to KC about Mark from the West coast, she asks who he is. Cindy states that one WITNESS says he looks familiar? What witness? What they a witness to? 

I *think* she might be talking about Wanda Wery.  I remember when the nutcase posted at W/S, there was mention of Mark's family abducting Caylee.

Lisa
I think you are right, I recall reading that. Nutcase.... perfect description.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: December 05, 2008, 10:41:46 AM »

Lee is putting me to sleep in this video. Can you say MONOTONE? Damn, he talks too much. He never shuts up!!!!

I can't even fricking hear him!!! He keeps his head down and mumbles. I need a transcription! Honestly, I have all volumes at full blast and still can barely make out what he is saying! 

I say give all the Anthonys daily haledol, muzzles, straight jackets & lock em all in one double wide padded cell & lets be done with it!   Good riddens!

The Anthonys are the perfect dyfunctional behaviorally deprived family for all forensic psychiatrists to examine as a unit-- maybe they could provide answers this society desperately need to reduce the vicious circle syndrome of family dysfunction.

bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1603 on: December 05, 2008, 10:42:35 AM »

Good Morn monkeys!  It is difficult to read all the posts, so forgive me if this was already mentioned.  When Casey is telling G & C what wonderful grandparents that they have been and referring to Caylee in the past tense, C gets very emotional and looks as though she is going to crumble right there.  It isn't until Casey corrects herself and says, "and you still are", that C lets out a sigh of relief and tries to regain her composure.  Casey makes sure that she stays in control of everyones emotions!  George's analogy should have been to ball up those five fingers into a fist and ram it down her lyin' throat!!  I am not a violent person, but this crew pushes my buttons.  I better go and settle down.
Just want to thank all the monkeys for such a wonderful welcome to the cage.  I love this site an admire all of the great insights.  It is also so nicely monitored!  Hope everyone has a beautiful day!
Oh and BTW,  can someone tell me how I can get an avatar??  Thanks!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: December 05, 2008, 10:45:05 AM »

Lee is putting me to sleep in this video. Can you say MONOTONE? Damn, he talks too much. He never shuts up!!!!

I can't even fricking hear him!!! He keeps his head down and mumbles. I need a transcription! Honestly, I have all volumes at full blast and still can barely make out what he is saying! 

I say give all the Anthonys daily haledol, muzzles, straight jackets & lock em all in one double wide padded cell & lets be done with it!   Good riddens!

The Anthonys are the perfect dyfunctional behaviorally deprived family for all forensic psychiatrists to examine as a unit-- maybe they could provide answers this society desperately need to reduce the vicious circle syndrome of family dysfunction.

We can only hope. What's scary is how many families like this are out there?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1605 on: December 05, 2008, 10:46:48 AM »

I hate to say this, but this family doesn't need a legacy.  Thank God George and Cindy are too old for more children, hopefully Casey will remain incarcerated till she dies, and let's hope that Lee does the right thing and decides not to reproduce! 

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: December 05, 2008, 10:47:41 AM »

Enjoyed all your comments about the jail visits, all right on target. Part one with Lee, haven't seen part two yet, Casey was laughing and flirting with Lee, like she was a love sick, giddy high school girl. All I can say is WOW.

And Lee calls her darling!  *Puke*  I wonder if Mallory ever thought that Casey was a rival?

Lisa

Ok, I had a slightly weird experience one time with an ex and his younger sister. The first time I met her (and she hadn't seen her brother in a while), she ran up to him and jumped in his arms, wrapped her legs around him and hugged him. It was just really weird and made me uncomfortable. She treated him almost like a boyfriend. I just thought I was being paranoid and never mentioned it to him. 

She's not Angelina Jolie, is she? 

OMG   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1607 on: December 05, 2008, 10:48:16 AM »

Good Morn monkeys!  It is difficult to read all the posts, so forgive me if this was already mentioned.  When Casey is telling G & C what wonderful grandparents that they have been and referring to Caylee in the past tense, C gets very emotional and looks as though she is going to crumble right there.  It isn't until Casey corrects herself and says, "and you still are", that C lets out a sigh of relief and tries to regain her composure.  Casey makes sure that she stays in control of everyones emotions!  George's analogy should have been to ball up those five fingers into a fist and ram it down her lyin' throat!!  I am not a violent person, but this crew pushes my buttons.  I better go and settle down.
Just want to thank all the monkeys for such a wonderful welcome to the cage.  I love this site an admire all of the great insights.  It is also so nicely monitored!  Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

Casey loves dangling that carrot of hope in front of Cindy.  She's a female Ted Bundy!

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1608 on: December 05, 2008, 10:50:24 AM »

WTF?  They can't narrow down her height better than this?  When did she see a doctor last?

Broadens the spectrum for more sightings...I'm surprised she didn't say..reddish, brown, blondish hair with brown eyes that look blue green in certain lighting 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: December 05, 2008, 10:51:18 AM »

Oh Boy!  Michelle Bart has a new posting and she's quoting Tom Cruise (the authority on sanity!)

- Tom Cruise

A beautiful angel with hazel eyes and a smile to light up a room, a 3-year old whose life has so much promise, a laugh to melt your heart, and a story that has captivated a nation.

Caylee Marie Anthony is more than just a flyer; she is a daughter; a granddaughter; a niece; and a great-granddaughter.  She is a friend and most importantly, Caylee Marie is a person that not only has outside beauty but the inside characteristics are just as beautiful!

Caylee Marie loves playing with her two dogs, she loves green beans and iced animal crackers, with a sippy cup filled with apple juice in one hand, you may see Caylee clinching her other hand, she is a child who writes with her left hand but can throw a fast pitch with both hands.  Caylee loves being outside; whether at a beach or at the park, this little tyke is an outdoors girl!  In her quiet times she loves watching her favorite shows on television and hanging with her mama and grandparents.  When it's time to clean, a vacuum in hand and her little legs dancing to the beat, she's a great help to have around the house!  She is well educated for her age; she can count to 45 in Spanish, knows her full name, and can sing many nursery rhymes including Biblical ones.

Caylee Marie is her own person; she is more than just a flyer.  Caylee is a person who deserves the best the world has to offer.  She is a little girl who towers over children her own age, approximately 3 ½-4 ½ feet tall, she is potty trained and who could be seen eating canned corn from her bare hands and not with the utensils provided to her.  She loves to read, color, and sing.  Caylee Marie is a beautiful soul inside and out.  A person that many were sparked by her characteristics and beauty.

Sparked by her character, seen in public on July 2,15, 17,20 to name a few.  Witnesses that were unaware she was missing when they met, spoke, and interacted with her in their travels.  Sparked by the character of an angel that when news broke she was missing they did what they felt was the right thing to do; they called the Orange County Sheriff's Department Tipline and filed what they thought was an official report and sighting.  After numerous attempts, the persistence of their nature they continued to fight and called the next in line, the Help Find Caylee Search Team working with her grandparents.

So here we are, five months later, is there hope?  YES, we have the hope and belief our angel is still with us!  Do we believe these witnesses?  YES, we sure do; the descriptions and interactions they describe only the family could explain, until now.

So, for those that ask us to stop hanging onto lost dreams, let me remind you, Caylee Marie is more than just a flyer, she is a beautiful little girl that did not ask to be a poster child, she did not ask to be lost, she did not have a choice with the circumstances that we are dealing with, all she asks now is that we don't give up and we continue to HOPE!

Would you give up on your own child?  Then don't ask this family to give up on theirs.  Caylee Marie, more than a flyer – she is a person who is loved very much and a child who doesn't deserve to be written off and forgotten.  Einstein once said, "in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." We are in a very difficult place, it's a complicated case and two lives are at stake, but within this difficult situation we see an opportunity of HOPE and our belief and the tips we believe are true will continue to lead us to a positive conclusion, so no matter what side of the fence you are on, we all agree Caylee Marie needs to come home.  She is more than a flyer; her name is Caylee Marie Anthony!

Lisa

Nothing for nothing, no one - myself included does NOT have to get a lecture from this koolaid drinking wannabe media ho who has absolutely NO respectable credentials for being a media organizer or spokesperson for a missing persons organization   Do us a favor Bart the Fart...crawl back in the blog hole you creeped out of!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: December 05, 2008, 10:52:42 AM »

Broadens the spectrum for more sightings...I'm surprised she didn't say..reddish, brown, blondish hair with brown eyes that look blue green in certain lighting 
Good thought, I wondered why they couldn't narrow down her height.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: December 05, 2008, 10:53:04 AM »

BOWTIE, FOR CHRISTMAS AVATARS GO TO THE MONKEY LOUNGE ON THE HOME PAGE
CRAZYBABYBORG CAN MAKE ONE FOR YOU AND SO CAN KLAAS, OR BRANDI(If you ask really sweetly) 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: December 05, 2008, 10:53:13 AM »

lol@ going to settle down, it seems this family has that effect on others as well..me included.

ot >>---->>>   nice quote you have>> " Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True! "  (today is walt disney's birthday)  smiles,     mio
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1613 on: December 05, 2008, 10:53:40 AM »

Yes, I like that analogy much better!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1614 on: December 05, 2008, 10:53:43 AM »

MY GOD PEOPLE! Have you no compassion??? For the love of God, if you have a 3 year old child, please bring them in for review!!! It doesn't matter if it's male or female, Caylee can be disguised! Line them up outside the Anthony home for evaluation and put these poor people out of their misery and FREE KC!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1615 on: December 05, 2008, 10:53:57 AM »

Good Morn monkeys!  It is difficult to read all the posts, so forgive me if this was already mentioned.  When Casey is telling G & C what wonderful grandparents that they have been and referring to Caylee in the past tense, C gets very emotional and looks as though she is going to crumble right there.  It isn't until Casey corrects herself and says, "and you still are", that C lets out a sigh of relief and tries to regain her composure.  Casey makes sure that she stays in control of everyones emotions!  George's analogy should have been
to ball up those five fingers into a fist and ram it down her lyin' throat!!  I am not a violent person, but this crew pushes my buttons.  I better go and settle down.

Casey loves dangling that carrot of hope in front of Cindy.  She's a female Ted Bundy!

Lisa

So terribly true.  Ted Bundy didn't confess either (or not until the very end) i think.  Wonder if Casey EVER will ??

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: December 05, 2008, 10:54:46 AM »

- Tom Cruise

Lisa

Nothing for nothing, no one - myself included does NOT have to get a lecture from this koolaid drinking wannabe media ho who has absolutely NO respectable credentials for being a media organizer or spokesperson for a missing persons organization   Do us a favor Bart the Fart...crawl back in the blog hole you creeped out of!

So you like ole Michelle, eh Capp..... 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: December 05, 2008, 10:54:54 AM »

I listened, and here are my thoughts~I know you were all waiting....lol

1. Why do they so often refer to Caylee as "that little girl"
2. The jail does not provide kleenex
3. Casey says she has a Bible
4. George says Lee is a marketing genius. (Imagine that, in such a horrific situation, Lee sines in marketing...marketing Caylee 
5. At one point she says, "I told dad", while talking to her dad, then she changes it to "I told you"
6. Lee knows a lot
7. George knows a lot
8. Cindy is in denial

Regarding calling Caylee "that little girl"... I don't find that strange, we do that in our family a lot. I refer to one of my sons as "that boy" or my grandkids as "that baby" or "that little girl" all the time... it means nothing, just another term of endearment.
It's pretty typical of southerners, but has been taken up by other people across the country as well.
And, IMO... some folks put too much stock into ordinary things.... like what Casey orders from the commissary, (per NG..) She's bored and about the only thing she can do is eat and sleep. We can all look forward to her trial... when she weighs around 250 lbs. And I agree with your #'s 6, 7, & 8.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1618 on: December 05, 2008, 10:55:34 AM »

Enjoyed all your comments about the jail visits, all right on target. Part one with Lee, haven't seen part two yet, Casey was laughing and flirting with Lee, like she was a love sick, giddy high school girl. All I can say is WOW.

And Lee calls her darling!  *Puke*  I wonder if Mallory ever thought that Casey was a rival?

Lisa

Ok, I had a slightly weird experience one time with an ex and his younger sister. The first time I met her (and she hadn't seen her brother in a while), she ran up to him and jumped in his arms, wrapped her legs around him and hugged him. It was just really weird and made me uncomfortable. She treated him almost like a boyfriend. I just thought I was being paranoid and never mentioned it to him. 

She's not Angelina Jolie, is she? 

OMG   

Ha! Not by a long shot Monken, you cute monkey you.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1619 on: December 05, 2008, 11:03:28 AM »

In the beginning of the 2nd interview w/ parents you can see that Cindy is getting pissed. She turns to George and says something like She's not here again, something garbled and then something about She probably canceled on us again. Then she turns her head away and is getting more angry. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.