April 28, 2024, 04:11:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267929 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: December 05, 2008, 11:05:30 AM »

Enjoyed all your comments about the jail visits, all right on target. Part one with Lee, haven't seen part two yet, Casey was laughing and flirting with Lee, like she was a love sick, giddy high school girl. All I can say is WOW.

You're right about KC flirting with LA during the visit. Deliriously happy and super animated in her little visitation cubicle  She acted like she was on a date or something. Very disturbing.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: December 05, 2008, 11:06:31 AM »

I listened, and here are my thoughts~I know you were all waiting....lol

1. Why do they so often refer to Caylee as "that little girl"
2. The jail does not provide kleenex
3. Casey says she has a Bible
4. George says Lee is a marketing genius. (Imagine that, in such a horrific situation, Lee sines in marketing...marketing Caylee 
5. At one point she says, "I told dad", while talking to her dad, then she changes it to "I told you"
6. Lee knows a lot
7. George knows a lot
8. Cindy is in denial

Regarding calling Caylee "that little girl"... I don't find that strange, we do that in our family a lot. I refer to one of my sons as "that boy" or my grandkids as "that baby" or "that little girl" all the time... it means nothing, just another term of endearment.
It's pretty typical of southerners, but has been taken up by other people across the country as well.
And, IMO... some folks put too much stock into ordinary things.... like what Casey orders from the commissary, (per NG..) She's bored and about the only thing she can do is eat and sleep. We can all look forward to her trial... when she weighs around 250 lbs. And I agree with your #'s 6, 7, & 8.

She may be bored but she sure as hell ain't worried about calories anymore! Did everyone get a load of her snack list?    Is there a transcript of NG from last night yet?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: December 05, 2008, 11:09:38 AM »

Oh Boy!  Michelle Bart has a new posting and she's quoting Tom Cruise (the authority on sanity!)

More Than a Flyer - Her Name is Caylee Marie Anthony

"With the media there is truth and then there is perception."
- Tom Cruise

A beautiful angel with hazel eyes and a smile to light up a room, a 3-year old whose life has so much promise, a laugh to melt your heart, and a story that has captivated a nation.

Caylee Marie Anthony is more than just a flyer; she is a daughter; a granddaughter; a niece; and a great-granddaughter.  She is a friend and most importantly, Caylee Marie is a person that not only has outside beauty but the inside characteristics are just as beautiful!

Caylee Marie loves playing with her two dogs, she loves green beans and iced animal crackers, with a sippy cup filled with apple juice in one hand, you may see Caylee clinching her other hand, she is a child who writes with her left hand but can throw a fast pitch with both hands.  Caylee loves being outside; whether at a beach or at the park, this little tyke is an outdoors girl!  In her quiet times she loves watching her favorite shows on television and hanging with her mama and grandparents.  When it's time to clean, a vacuum in hand and her little legs dancing to the beat, she's a great help to have around the house!  She is well educated for her age; she can count to 45 in Spanish, knows her full name, and can sing many nursery rhymes including Biblical ones.

Caylee Marie is her own person; she is more than just a flyer.  Caylee is a person who deserves the best the world has to offer.  She is a little girl who towers over children her own age, approximately 3 ½-4 ½ feet tall, she is potty trained and who could be seen eating canned corn from her bare hands and not with the utensils provided to her.  She loves to read, color, and sing.  Caylee Marie is a beautiful soul inside and out.  A person that many were sparked by her characteristics and beauty.

Sparked by her character, seen in public on July 2,15, 17,20 to name a few.  Witnesses that were unaware she was missing when they met, spoke, and interacted with her in their travels.  Sparked by the character of an angel that when news broke she was missing they did what they felt was the right thing to do; they called the Orange County Sheriff's Department Tipline and filed what they thought was an official report and sighting.  After numerous attempts, the persistence of their nature they continued to fight and called the next in line, the Help Find Caylee Search Team working with her grandparents.

So here we are, five months later, is there hope?  YES, we have the hope and belief our angel is still with us!  Do we believe these witnesses?  YES, we sure do; the descriptions and interactions they describe only the family could explain, until now.

So, for those that ask us to stop hanging onto lost dreams, let me remind you, Caylee Marie is more than just a flyer, she is a beautiful little girl that did not ask to be a poster child, she did not ask to be lost, she did not have a choice with the circumstances that we are dealing with, all she asks now is that we don't give up and we continue to HOPE!

Would you give up on your own child?  Then don't ask this family to give up on theirs.  Caylee Marie, more than a flyer – she is a person who is loved very much and a child who doesn't deserve to be written off and forgotten.  Einstein once said, "in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." We are in a very difficult place, it's a complicated case and two lives are at stake, but within this difficult situation we see an opportunity of HOPE and our belief and the tips we believe are true will continue to lead us to a positive conclusion, so no matter what side of the fence you are on, we all agree Caylee Marie needs to come home.  She is more than a flyer; her name is Caylee Marie Anthony!

Lisa

Hi Monkeys! Just had to comment, there is no way a just turned 3yr old is 4 1/2ft tall! Even 3 1/2ft is tall for a 3yr old.! Not sure what the average height is, but how could they not know her height? Even still, that is a large gap. If they said 3-3 1/2ft tall that would make more sense. But 3 1/2-4 1/2ft, way too big a gap! Anyhow, that's all I had to say for now. Going back to lurkdom! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: December 05, 2008, 11:10:46 AM »

Oh Boy!  Michelle Bart has a new posting and she's quoting Tom Cruise (the authority on sanity!)

- Tom Cruise

A beautiful angel with hazel eyes and a smile to light up a room, a 3-year old whose life has so much promise, a laugh to melt your heart, and a story that has captivated a nation.

Caylee Marie is her own person; she is more than just a flyer.  Caylee is a person who deserves the best the world has to offer.  She is a little girl who towers over children her own age, approximately 3 ½-4 ½ feet tall, she is potty trained and who could be seen eating canned corn from her bare hands and not with the utensils provided to her.  She loves to read, color, and sing.  Caylee Marie is a beautiful soul inside and out.  A person that many were sparked by her characteristics and beauty.

Lisa

WTF?  They can't narrow down her height better than this?  When did she see a doctor last?
I thought Caylee wasn't potty trained? Not fully, at any rate.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: December 05, 2008, 11:11:37 AM »

- Tom Cruise

Caylee Marie Anthony is more than just a flyer; she is a daughter; a granddaughter; a niece; and a great-granddaughter.  She is a friend and most importantly, Caylee Marie is a person that not only has outside beauty but the inside characteristics are just as beautiful!

Caylee Marie loves playing with her two dogs, she loves green beans and iced animal crackers, with a sippy cup filled with apple juice in one hand, you may see Caylee clinching her other hand, she is a child who writes with her left hand but can throw a fast pitch with both hands.  Caylee loves being outside; whether at a beach or at the park, this little tyke is an outdoors girl!  In her quiet times she loves watching her favorite shows on television and hanging with her mama and grandparents.  When it's time to clean, a vacuum in hand and her little legs dancing to the beat, she's a great help to have around the house!  She is well educated for her age; she can count to 45 in Spanish, knows her full name, and can sing many nursery rhymes including Biblical ones.

Sparked by her character, seen in public on July 2,15, 17,20 to name a few.  Witnesses that were unaware she was missing when they met, spoke, and interacted with her in their travels.  Sparked by the character of an angel that when news broke she was missing they did what they felt was the right thing to do; they called the Orange County Sheriff's Department Tipline and filed what they thought was an official report and sighting.  After numerous attempts, the persistence of their nature they continued to fight and called the next in line, the Help Find Caylee Search Team working with her grandparents.

So here we are, five months later, is there hope?  YES, we have the hope and belief our angel is still with us!  Do we believe these witnesses?  YES, we sure do; the descriptions and interactions they describe only the family could explain, until now.

So, for those that ask us to stop hanging onto lost dreams, let me remind you, Caylee Marie is more than just a flyer, she is a beautiful little girl that did not ask to be a poster child, she did not ask to be lost, she did not have a choice with the circumstances that we are dealing with, all she asks now is that we don't give up and we continue to HOPE!

Would you give up on your own child?  Then don't ask this family to give up on theirs.  Caylee Marie, more than a flyer – she is a person who is loved very much and a child who doesn't deserve to be written off and forgotten.  Einstein once said, "in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." We are in a very difficult place, it's a complicated case and two lives are at stake, but within this difficult situation we see an opportunity of HOPE and our belief and the tips we believe are true will continue to lead us to a positive conclusion, so no matter what side of the fence you are on, we all agree Caylee Marie needs to come home.  She is more than a flyer; her name is Caylee Marie Anthony!

Lisa

WTF?  They can't narrow down her height better than this?  When did she see a doctor last?

It is nice to have hopes and dreams that Caylee is indeed still...out there alive.

It is another THING TO HOVER & PROTECT A CRIMINAL THAT HAS COMMITTED A MURDER.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU:  Michelle, George, Cindy, Lee  THAT CONTINUE TO - BABYSIT CASEY AND HER LINES OF BULLSHIT.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: December 05, 2008, 11:11:54 AM »

Monken,

Nope, she is a sloppy pathetic moron! I find it disgusting that she is posing as an official spokesperson for a fraud of an organization that is deaf, dumb and blind to the mutlitude of facts in this case - heck her own people that she is representing KNOW Caylee is gone, this is a farce that with every passing day I'm growing more and more disgusted!  She'll get hers when the Anthonys (mainly Cindy) turn on her....maybe its coming since Michelle stupidly said "no matter what side you're on - Cindy only sees one side, lies

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: December 05, 2008, 11:12:43 AM »

I gotta go finish my Christmas cards & get some housework done, BBL!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1627 on: December 05, 2008, 11:14:54 AM »

- Tom Cruise

Lisa

Nothing for nothing, no one - myself included does NOT have to get a lecture from this koolaid drinking wannabe media ho who has absolutely NO respectable credentials for being a media organizer or spokesperson for a missing persons organization   Do us a favor Bart the Fart...crawl back in the blog hole you creeped out of!

So you like ole Michelle, eh Capp..... 

How in the world can these people help Caylee, let alone any missing child, when it appears as though they spend much of their time on internet blogs, posting and focusing on defending the Anthony's reputation?  If they had sightings as such, and license plate numbers and as George stated "they were being watched", they should of been working with the authority instead of against them.  They care only about themselves, MONEY and that garbage can of a daughter of theirs.   NOT CAYLEE!! 

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1628 on: December 05, 2008, 11:15:18 AM »

I am really glad these videos were released. It is now very clear to me, Casey got rid of her competition. I thought it more had to do with Tony, and partying. Casey wanted her princess crown back, Caylee had it long enough, Casey is mommy and daddy's little girl, and she was sick of competing with Caylee for attention. Watching how crazy she got discussing Tara, the ex wife of Mark, and then after a couple minutes she was somewhat calm again, she can really turn fast with her emotions. On June 16th, Caylee must have did something that made her go crazy violent, and then after she took care of Caylee's body, she calmed herself down, so she could rent a movie with Tony. Bottom line that chick really scared me while viewing the videos. I'm going to watch some more of the videos today, and just watch her reaction to things.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1629 on: December 05, 2008, 11:16:39 AM »

i luv all ya'll monkeys so much-i guess i did say actually and i will buy everyone a diet coke because i am so addicted. REG COKE-WASTE HUGE WASTE
(Don't hate me, but I'm more of Pepsi drinker myself.  )

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1630 on: December 05, 2008, 11:16:46 AM »

Oh yeah guys, I am between 4 foot 6 and 5 foot 6. If I ever go missing, people will have to GUESS how friggin' tall I am. WTF??? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: December 05, 2008, 11:18:01 AM »

Monken,

Nope, she is a sloppy pathetic moron! I find it disgusting that she is posing as an official spokesperson for a fraud of an organization that is deaf, dumb and blind to the mutlitude of facts in this case - heck her own people that she is representing KNOW Caylee is gone, this is a farce that with every passing day I'm growing more and more disgusted!  She'll get hers when the Anthonys (mainly Cindy) turn on her....maybe its coming since Michelle stupidly said "no matter what side you're on - Cindy only sees one side, lies

I agree with you 100%. I wonder what the people in Orlando think about her & Kidfinders in general? Everyone they have associated with is an idiot! I would love to know the local opinion of these people. Surely no one gives them money that knows their background! 

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: December 05, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »

Enjoyed all your comments about the jail visits, all right on target. Part one with Lee, haven't seen part two yet, Casey was laughing and flirting with Lee, like she was a love sick, giddy high school girl. All I can say is WOW.

Good Morning Monks old and new! Would someone please post a link  to part one and two of the jail videos with Lee!!  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: December 05, 2008, 11:19:14 AM »

Quiet Monkey!  Don't lurk, speak right up!

I looked up girl's sizing on Lands End clothing site.  If she was between 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 ft. tall, she would be wearing anything from a size 5 to a size 7!  My grandaughter is "off the charts" tall (gf is almost 7 ft.), she is 6.5 years and is just about 50". 

Do your homework, Ms Bart -  That little girl was no size 5 or size 7!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1634 on: December 05, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »

Broadens the spectrum for more sightings...I'm surprised she didn't say..reddish, brown, blondish hair with brown eyes that look blue green in certain lighting 
MY GOD PEOPLE! Have you no compassion??? For the love of God, if you have a 3 year old child, please bring them in for review!!! It doesn't matter if it's male or female, Caylee can be disguised! Line them up outside the Anthony home for evaluation and put these poor people out of their misery and FREE KC!!!! 
::MonkeyLaugh::Good Mornin' Boo, you always crack me up! I don't post often, b/c I am always trying to play catch up! So now I start at the last page and work backwards. For the most part I "lurk", but today seeing your new avi, my 1st thought was how sticky and drippy it must be !! What did ya'll think about the 2 sisters (ca's mom and aunt? I thought they were a hoot and did call it exactly how they saw it, same with Rick. Did anyone see Nancy Grace last night? Anyway, back to lurk and catch up. O/T, what WERE you all on the other night? Ya'll were hilarious ::MonkeyLaugh::With such tragic cases as these are, loosing up and having fun with friends helps with the heartbreak. Even though I don't post often, ya'll are so close and seem to always be there for each other! I always get a chuckle and sometimes a downright outburst of chuckles! My kids response is always "mom's readin' her monkeys again Thank You for letting me be a part of your family! May everyone have a very Blessed Day!

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: December 05, 2008, 11:19:34 AM »

Oh yeah guys, I am between 4 foot 6 and 5 foot 6. If I ever go missing, people will have to GUESS how friggin' tall I am. WTF??? 

And I weigh between 120 & 220, just a guesstimate!! 

Phaedrus
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: December 05, 2008, 11:20:40 AM »

Am I crazy? I kinda feel like George could have gotten her to talk? I am so confused. I feel sorry for him, then I don't. I feel like he helped Casey with dumping the body, but now I don't. I really believe he is trying to be the good cop and get her to confess. Maybe I am CRAZY.   

I agree.  I think this man loves his daughter.  I think he is not a man that harmed his daughter or granddaughter in any way.  I will not believe otherwise.  Not father of the year.  But still....  He is really struggling. 

"Caylee should be everyone's concern"  Casey says but she didn't care enough to report the situation until 31 days later!  That just pisses me off!  I can't take it!!!!!
I'm glad I am not the only other person who thinks that. But he has just done other things that are kind of suspect. But it could be Cindy is pulling the puppet strings and George is the puppet.

My own mother is very domineering. My dad is not.  He escapes by hunting and playing his guitar.  IMO George is escaping by throwing himself into "searching" for Caylee.  Doing the best he can.

I think that Cindy is pulling his strings.

CAsey is not interested in hearing about the signs, the searches, the missing kids things.  She is like "That's great Dad" 
I would be all about thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you! 
She is a witch

Because she KNOWS Caylee is dead and so does he. Maybe both parents are trying to be "good cop" to LE's "bad cop?" For it to work, there have to be times when the Bad Cop isn't around & the Good Cop is.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1637 on: December 05, 2008, 11:24:13 AM »

I think Case-face looks evil here. Well, ok, she always looks evil to me. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: December 05, 2008, 11:24:19 AM »

According to Casey its an "ISH"

bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1639 on: December 05, 2008, 11:27:41 AM »

According to Casey its an "ISH"

and "truthfully" my eye color is brownish-green, white, blackish blue....honestly!!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.