April 28, 2024, 09:11:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267948 times)
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1640 on: December 05, 2008, 11:28:29 AM »

WTF?  They can't narrow down her height better than this?  When did she see a doctor last?

Broadens the spectrum for more sightings...I'm surprised she didn't say..reddish, brown, blondish hair with brown eyes that look blue green in certain lighting 
MY GOD PEOPLE! Have you no compassion??? For the love of God, if you have a 3 year old child, please bring them in for review!!! It doesn't matter if it's male or female, Caylee can be disguised! Line them up outside the Anthony home for evaluation and put these poor people out of their misery and FREE KC!!!! 
::MonkeyLaugh::Good Mornin' Boo, you always crack me up! I don't post often, b/c I am always trying to play catch up! So now I start at the last page and work backwards. For the most part I "lurk", but today seeing your new avi, my 1st thought was how sticky and drippy it must be !! What did ya'll think about the 2 sisters (ca's mom and aunt? I thought they were a hoot and did call it exactly how they saw it, same with Rick. Did anyone see Nancy Grace last night? Anyway, back to lurk and catch up. O/T, what WERE you all on the other night? Ya'll were hilarious ::MonkeyLaugh::With such tragic cases as these are, loosing up and having fun with friends helps with the heartbreak. Even though I don't post often, ya'll are so close and seem to always be there for each other! I always get a chuckle and sometimes a downright outburst of chuckles! My kids response is always "mom's readin' her monkeys again Thank You for letting me be a part of your family! May everyone have a very Blessed Day!
clarifying "sticky and drippy" THE CANDY CANE sorry after I read it, it just sounded like something kc would say.. Embarassed

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: December 05, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »

Enjoyed all your comments about the jail visits, all right on target. Part one with Lee, haven't seen part two yet, Casey was laughing and flirting with Lee, like she was a love sick, giddy high school girl. All I can say is WOW.

You're right about KC flirting with LA during the visit. Deliriously happy and super animated in her little visitation cubicle  She acted like she was on a date or something. Very disturbing.

I hate to admit this, but my hubby's only full sister is a little like this towards him, and it made me uncomfortable for many years. They live out of state, and once when they came for a visit, she walked in the door and grabbed him in a big hug, then turned to me and said, "He was MINE first." When I asked my husband what she meant, he just said that as kids they were very close and she was the possessive type. I'm sure it doesn't really mean anything, but for a long time, I hated being around her because she acted like he was her boyfriend, not just a brother. They were raised in a blended family with 'his, hers, and theirs' so I guess they just clung together as kids... and she extended it to adulthood. We don't see her very often, and she has tamed it down some, thank goodness. But..... Casey and Lee being the only children of Cindy and George... just figure that they are a lot closer to each other than most brothers and sisters would be. Might not mean much, in reality.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1642 on: December 05, 2008, 11:29:47 AM »

Casey wants to be there when Caylee comes home? She doesn't want to wait 3 or 4 days after it happens to see Caylee? What the hell? How cruel is this? Guilting them into bailing her ass out like this? She reaches new levels of evil-bitchness every day. Yes, that my new word for her: Evil-bitchness. How is it even possible to speak those words knowing what she did to her daughter? How? 

I remember you, Caylee.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1643 on: December 05, 2008, 11:31:13 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

We've already discussed how small Caylee looked in the last picture taken of her. Had she been allowed to continue to grow, she may have grown an inch or so.  If she was 3 and 1/2 to 4 and 1/2 feet tall, she might fit in that size 6 Disney dress!   My brain is mush after yesterday, listening to the family all day.  I pray that everyone touched by this case gets some closure, everyone but the ones who are protecting KC.

IMO and thanks for listening and letting me get that out.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1644 on: December 05, 2008, 11:31:30 AM »

Does anyone remember Diane Downs?  Ann Rule wrote about her shooting her kids because she wanted to be with her married lover (who didn't want kids (girls?).  The book was Small Sacrifices.

Casey reminds me of Diane, who was just a totally narcissistic beeyotch!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: December 05, 2008, 11:32:15 AM »

You can just see the lies in Casey's replies.

Cindy asks her a question:  Reply, NO!!  or I don't know...or absolutely, I don't want LE involved. 

This is exactly how Casey lies, and has lied to Cindy.  If Cindy would ask her, is your hair blond, Casey would reply YES.  CINDY ACCEPTS HER BULLSHIT, and DOES NOT QUESTION HER REPLIES.....IN OTHER WORDS....A BETTER EXPLANATION SHOULD BE REQUIRED...TO PUT HER IN THE CORNER. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: December 05, 2008, 11:32:56 AM »

I'd like to hear what a body language and "lie" expert has to say about these videos.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: December 05, 2008, 11:34:11 AM »

Does anyone remember Diane Downs?  Ann Rule wrote about her shooting her kids because she wanted to be with her married lover (who didn't want kids (girls?).  The book was Small Sacrifices.

Yes I read about her and she blamed it on a mystery man.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: December 05, 2008, 11:34:14 AM »

Enjoyed all your comments about the jail visits, all right on target. Part one with Lee, haven't seen part two yet, Casey was laughing and flirting with Lee, like she was a love sick, giddy high school girl. All I can say is WOW.

Good Morning Monks old and new! Would someone please post a link  to part one and two of the jail videos with Lee!!  TIA

PLEASE??????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: December 05, 2008, 11:35:22 AM »

what a perfect example!!  I agree completely....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: December 05, 2008, 11:35:41 AM »

Yes I read about her and she blamed it on a mystery man.

I have always hated the song "Hungry Like A Wolf" after I saw the movie! 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1651 on: December 05, 2008, 11:39:13 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8001791&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1652 on: December 05, 2008, 11:41:50 AM »

Hey Boo!  Thanks for the link...I was looking all over for it.  Psst....can I have some of that candy cane? 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: December 05, 2008, 11:42:23 AM »

This is George but the Lee ons are at the bottom too

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

I remember you, Caylee.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1654 on: December 05, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »

I think Casey is being truthful when she says she wishes none of this had happened.  I think she regrets it.  Looking back, she must realize that she had it made.  All she had to do was follow a few rules, put up with her parents when they were around and she did not have to work and could party when she wanted.  But she and Cindy got all caught up in a struggle of wills and competition for Caylee and eventually Caylee became the stick that Cindy used to demean and badger Casey and Caylee became the way that Casey could settle scores with Cindy.  I think the two self-centered drama queens took their little games too far and Caylee was the victim of their selfishnes and their excesses. 

Casey realizes on one level that things are bad for her now, but in so many ways, she is still beligerant and selfish and looking for any attention she can get.  And she is still deep into her world of lies and subterfuge.  When she talked about the cover of People, she said that her picture was right there next to Caylee's and that made her mad.  Is it because her picture was small and she was described in uncomplimentary terms while Caylee's picture was large and Caylee had all the attention?

She says she doesn't care what anyone thinks or says about her, that it makes no difference.  Well, it should make a big difference since she will go on trial one day.  She seemed to want to throw it in people's faces when she strutted around when she was out of jail and as you said, she bragged about the special treatment she gets behind bars and how Jose fought to have her out of handcuffs for his visits.

It is all about her, really,and I think she resents the way that people feel for Caylee.  Caylee is the star, and she doesn't like that.  Even when she says Caylee is "captivating," it seems forced.  And let's get that out in the open.  Caylee was a darling child, a very sweet and precious little girl.

But Caylee was not "magical" or any of the other things that Cindy tosses out about her.  Caylee was an adorable little nearly-three-year old, but she was not exceptionally beautiful like JonBenet or exceptionally talented or anything else.  She was an ordinary little girl who deserved to live and grow and be happy.  The reason people are captivated by her now is because she is missing and probably murdered by her mother.  It makes us sad to see her pictures.  But we are not bewitched by her, as Cindy often claims.  We feel the loss of a child who should be alive and well today.

And the more we learn of her family, the more we wonder if she would have grown up happy and healthy and not been swallowed up in all of their problems and dysfunctional habits.
This is a very well thought out post Hudsunn.I believe you have helped me understand the whole Anthony clan a lot better.
Thank you!
Great post.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: December 05, 2008, 11:48:35 AM »

Lee is creepy, I agree  but I really think he was taking what he was trying to do seriously and I also think after working on all this for awhile he came to understand just what a liar Casey really was, and has decided to keep his distance from the whole crazy bunch.....jmo!

I tend to agree with you.  I think he definitely knows a lot, just how much, I'm not sure.
HH - thanks for all of the info you give us Monkeys.  I love reading what you can tell us.

JMO Lee has always known what a liar Casey is. That's why he was laughing so much about the car.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1656 on: December 05, 2008, 11:52:11 AM »

Good Morn monkeys!  It is difficult to read all the posts, so forgive me if this was already mentioned.  When Casey is telling G & C what wonderful grandparents that they have been and referring to Caylee in the past tense, C gets very emotional and looks as though she is going to crumble right there.  It isn't until Casey corrects herself and says, "and you still are", that C lets out a sigh of relief and tries to regain her composure.  Casey makes sure that she stays in control of everyones emotions!  George's analogy should have been
to ball up those five fingers into a fist and ram it down her lyin' throat!!  I am not a violent person, but this crew pushes my buttons.  I better go and settle down.
Just want to thank all the monkeys for such a wonderful welcome to the cage.  I love this site an admire all of the great insights.  It is also so nicely monitored!  Hope everyone has a beautiful day!
Oh and BTW,  can someone tell me how I can get an avatar??  Thanks!

Casey loves dangling that carrot of hope in front of Cindy.  She's a female Ted Bundy!

Lisa

So terribly true.  Ted Bundy didn't confess either (or not until the very end) i think.  Wonder if Casey EVER will ??

Ted Bundy never confessed...in fact he was trying to make a deal while he was on death row....he would tell them everything if he was taken off death row...authorities did not go for it.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: December 05, 2008, 11:55:18 AM »

No rose colored glasses, I enjoyed your comments.  You are absolutely right about Casey's vehement and borderline violent reaction to the name Tara, whom she described as "Mark's psycho ex-wife."  Can you imagine a nut like Casey calling anyone a psycho?  Look in the mirror, Casey, and you will see what your own mom called a sociopath and what seems to be capable of psychotic reactions. 

I also agree that she got really mad at Caylee and my guess is that Caylee begged or cried to go back home to grandma and that set Casey off.  But it could have been anything.  Casey seems to turn from cheerful to menacing on a dime.  These tapes show a lot about her demeanor and her inability to completely disguise her spiteful tendencies.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1658 on: December 05, 2008, 11:55:56 AM »

I think Case-face looks evil here. Well, ok, she always looks evil to me. 

You know how they say the eyes are windows to the soul?  Her eyes don't show a soul.

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1659 on: December 05, 2008, 11:57:08 AM »

AWW wouldn't that be great , as I sit here in front of my laptop for hours upons hours , reading and searching everyday for info on this case and the lastest breaking news , my butt has grown wided , i no longer have define  abs , my legs hurt when i get up and i have gain 10 lbs since July .......And Im smoking more than a pack a day . Can I sue the Anthony's?

Absolutely!     We can all go in together in a class-action lawsuit.  heh

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.