April 28, 2024, 04:50:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267932 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1680 on: December 05, 2008, 12:37:13 PM »

I can't wait till Casey goes to the state penitentary and gets a taste of prison "justice." 

Lisa

Can anyone clarify for me what happens to someone "high profile" like Casey should she get a prison sentence?  Can there be a decision made to put Casey apart from the other prisoners kind of like how it is for her in jail?  protective custody or whatever it's called? Does that exist in prison?

I highly doubt she'll ever be in the general population.  Bummer!

Jeffrey Dahmer was eventually put in with other prisoners...he got what he deserved...we can only hope

Dahmer was the only prison murder I could think of off the top of my head.  I figured I would be able to think of more...wasn't "The Iceman" kept solitary from other prisoners?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: December 05, 2008, 12:38:22 PM »

Sheriff Beary On Casey Case
Outgoing Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary is weighing in on the case against Casey Anthony.

Beary said the State Attorney's Office has always been a pioneer when it comes to using new technology to prosecute cases and this will be no different.

“Lawson Lamar as sheriff in 1986 helped orchestrate the first DNA case in U.S. history in Orlando, Fla. - on a burglary and a rapist - so now we're going in 2008 or 9 will be going to trial in one of the most advanced cases - air quality cases - that's ever been done - and it's quite an endeavor,” Beary said.

Beary said he's kept out of the public spotlight for much of this case to let his investigators do their jobs.

As for all the different groups involved in this case, he said while most are trying to do the right thing, sometimes they can get in the way of the case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/4/new_jailhouse_video_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1682 on: December 05, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »

sooooo are they gonna release more tapes because the CA and GA tapes, the GA alone tapes, the Patrick tapes, and the Lee tapes are all I have seen and they definitely don't equal seven dvds.....soooo?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1683 on: December 05, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »

I haven't finished watching all the videos yet but why all the secret talk when all they care about is bringing Caylee home? ANY normal person would be giving LE any scrap of information to help? Why are Cindy and George going along with this? Do they honestly think that they are going to find out info that LE cant' and go in with Bibles Blazing and make a citizen's arrest to the "kidnappers" of little Caylee? If they honestly truly believed what KC is spinning, then their actions don't make sense!!! You can't believe that Caylee is kidnapped, and holding information from LE is going to HELP bring her home?

Why doesn't LE just drag the Ant's in, sit them down in front of a camera and say IF YOU KNOW WHERE CAYLEE IS YOU HAVE TO TELL US NOW or be charged with obstruction of justice??? If they went and banged on Murt's door or the door of a poster that said they have inside information like that, why don't they do this to the Ant's or their Private Investigator???   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1684 on: December 05, 2008, 12:42:45 PM »

I haven't watched all of the Lee visits.  The parts about Casey being flirtacious with him are interesting to me.  I have a brother who is two years younger and I do not flirt with him or hold hands with him.  Nor does he call me "darling" which Lee did several times on the phone.d  But I realize that different families express themselves in different ways, and it does not automatically support the theory of an inappropriate relationship.  Casey's laughing and giggling and otherwise seeming giddy and girlish seem very inappropriate to me, given the situation.  If she laughs and gets all giggly when she is in jail and her daughter is missing and she is charged with the child's murder, one has to wonder what it would take to make her sober and thoughtful. 

I go back to the issue of arrested development.  Something in Casey is not right, as we all know.  There is a kind of gross immaturity and inability to not only take care of herself and her child but to accept any responsibility for her own actions.  She seems programmed to lie, to deceive, to spin elaborate yarns but not to face reality in any form.  It is bizarre.  She is a true child/woman.  She can fantasize her way out of anything, or so she thinks.  She can pretend even the harshest realities away by partying or buying a new outfit. 

She wants to pretend to be in control even while she is in jail!  This obviously comes from Cindy who tries to micro-manage everything from her own children's lives to the case to the police and FBI.  With her little notebook and pencil, she is Big Mama, spying on everyone, taking names and threatening to kick butt. 
I have no brothers or sisters, but Casey's behavior with Lee, bothered me, it seemed abnormal for brother and sister, imo. The arrested development is interesting. I'm going to quess that Cindy did everything for Casey, waited on her hand and foot, I bet she didn't do much around the house, because it would not be good enough for Cindy. That's why I'm sure she enjoyed shopping, cooking and cleaning for Tony, and nobody would complain that it wasn't done proper. When I was little I had imaginary friends, because alot of time I had no one to play with. I wonder if she had many childhood friends, or imaginary friends. She truly is child/woman.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: December 05, 2008, 12:42:49 PM »

ShariVari, I agree.  As much as I hate to say it, I think the Anthonys are seeing dollar signs and they think that an alive Caylee is worth more than a dead Caylee.  George mentioned several times that the "organizations" they are now affiliated with have offered them opportunities.  He even said that they wanted to hire Lee because he is such a genius.  This is a family that is materialistic and has had extreme financial issues for years.  We know that.  Money means a lot to them.  George and Cindy are already planning careers in the "missing children" game.  Other relatives of missing children eventually go back to work because they have to earn a living.  A few very committed and talented ones such as Mark Klaas and John Walsh form organizations or businesses that really help to find predators and to assist families who are victims of crimes against children.  From what I know of KidFinders, it is a scam organization.  Those people are a far cry from Walsh and Klaas.  George and Cindy seem to see an opportunity for fame and fortune in all this.  I hope I am wrong about that, for Caylee's sake, but it sure looks as if Cindy has no plans to continue as a nurse and George sees something beyond the security business in his future.  They have said so in these videos of visits with Casey. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1686 on: December 05, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »

I have to tell you I have a 22 year old daughter, we are close. When she comes home we sit and talk about our week. KC in those interviews acts like my daughter when I am talking about something she is not really interested in (like scared monkeys). She will do the Uh huh, I know, Oh, that's great, but you can hear it in her voice, it's saying yeah, whatever. Everytime Cindy and George bring up what is being done to find Caylee, KC gives those reactions!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1687 on: December 05, 2008, 12:44:28 PM »

uh oh!!     

But, but, but it hasn't been 12 pages yet!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1688 on: December 05, 2008, 12:47:40 PM »

KC says she needs laughter to get her out of what she is feeling.

Cindy says I know you are consumed with Caylee and KC comes right back with But I do need to keep myself distracted! Yeah, let's just make sure KC isn't feeling too much guilt over killing her daughter. 

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: December 05, 2008, 12:49:51 PM »

JB must be getting nervous about the death penalty for KC

http://www.wftv.com/news/18211831/detail.html
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: December 05, 2008, 12:49:51 PM »

OT...

Hopefully this link works.. 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8010545&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Live - OJ sentencing.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: December 05, 2008, 12:51:25 PM »

Also on Fox News: http://www.foxnews.com/video2/live.html?chanId=2

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1692 on: December 05, 2008, 12:51:27 PM »

Man, I can hear the pain in Cindy's voice when she is talking about Caylee. This woman is truly distraught. She says "But she doesn't see us" when KC is talking about how good it is to see them. Then she's crying "Shes not going to hurt Caylee is she Casey?" KC says "We'll get our little girl back." Talk about twisting the knife in her Mother's gut! KC knows Caylee is dead and she tosses out that little gut wrenching statement!!! 

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: December 05, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »

Thank you very much!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: December 05, 2008, 12:51:46 PM »

BooMonkey, thanks for reminding us about the code talking.  Of all the silly stuff the Anthonys have done, that is the silliest.  They apparently want us to think that they know things that we do not know about people other than themselves.  I noticed that they speak in code about people that Lee is "investigating" for Casey and it is probably a ploy to make the police think they are finding out all kinds of things.  Detectives are very savvy about maneuvers of this kind.  Not many families of a missing child immediately jump in and try to play detective.  IMO, Lee tampered with evidence when he raced to Tony's and picked up Casey's things.  Cindy destroyed evidence when she washed those pants.  God only knows what they did to the car while they had it and to any evidence that might have been in the house or yard.  They circled the wagons immediately, when other families would have been in too much shock to take any actions at all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: December 05, 2008, 12:55:07 PM »

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: December 05, 2008, 12:56:29 PM »

It's also live on tv.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: December 05, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »

I have to tell you I have a 22 year old daughter, we are close. When she comes home we sit and talk about our week. KC in those interviews acts like my daughter when I am talking about something she is not really interested in (like scared monkeys). She will do the Uh huh, I know, Oh, that's great, but you can hear it in her voice, it's saying yeah, whatever. Everytime Cindy and George bring up what is being done to find Caylee, KC gives those reactions!   
Oh my how funny, my youngest daughter was is 22 also, does the same thing with me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: December 05, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »

Thank-you, sounds like an interesting show.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: December 05, 2008, 12:58:40 PM »

That, too. However my tv is not in my office, and I would rather listen while I play on my computer. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.