April 27, 2024, 06:59:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267819 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1740 on: December 05, 2008, 01:35:10 PM »

JB must be getting nervous about the death penalty for KC

http://www.wftv.com/news/18211831/detail.html

Could this mean JB has received more discovery that now has him worried. If he did, hope we get to see it soon.

OK, I have to say this..... JB started his list and only got 3 names down on paper before someone gave him the file with KC's 1200 "inappropriate" photos. It's taken this long for JB to recover  I'm sure he'll add more once he's wiped the sweat from his forehead and unlocked the bathroom door! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1741 on: December 05, 2008, 01:36:31 PM »

I think OJ is going down big time.  From what this judge is saying, it won't be pretty. 
Oh you bet, listening now.

People heckling the Goldmans. WTF? Well, this is for the hecklers!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1742 on: December 05, 2008, 01:38:41 PM »

JB is wanting justification for a death sentence.  I just read it on WFTV.com.  He's gettin skeerd.

asking for someone to do his homework again...can he not read the death penalty statute himself?  it's all of one page long!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1743 on: December 05, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »

Boo, I do not want to appear totally insensitive to Cindy.  As you say, she clearly loved Caylee, in the way that she loves people which I suspect can be a bit domineering and smothering, but when she cries and chokes up about Caylee, it is very sad, because I get the feeling Casey has her mom right where she wants her. 

I just wonder if Cindy will ever wake up and smell the coffee.  Casey wanted your house, Cindy!  She told Amy she was going to get it and move into it after you and George were divorced.  Doesn't that make you feel a bit threatened, Cindy, or can you just brush that off?

Casey took Caylee away and did not let Cindy speak to her or see her, not even current pictures of her, when Cindy begged for them.  There was clearly a big chasm between Cindy and Casey, and they have to recognize that or it will be the same old routine of lies and pretending. 

Casey is out for Casey.  I am convinced of that.  She feels no remorse except getting caught.  And she is playing her parents and brothers for fool, while she remains the puppet-master from her jailcell.

I totally agree Hudson. Even through all their pain at Caylee missing or coming to grips that she is dead, they chose Casey in the end. They chose to back her up, to build her up to the public. They chose to play the jesters in her court. To that I have no sympathy. They knew full well what she was capable of going into this.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: December 05, 2008, 01:42:06 PM »

JB is wanting justification for a death sentence.  I just read it on WFTV.com.  He's gettin skeerd.

asking for someone to do his homework again...can he not read the death penalty statute himself?  it's all of one page long!

He has other things to do like ... hmmm ... I don't know ... Being a total dumbass must take up a lot of his time.

I remember you, Caylee.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: December 05, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »

Could this mean JB has received more discovery that now has him worried. If he did, hope we get to see it soon.

OK, I have to say this..... JB started his list and only got 3 names down on paper before someone gave him the file with KC's 1200 "inappropriate" photos. It's taken this long for JB to recover  I'm sure he'll add more once he's wiped the sweat from his forehead and unlocked the bathroom door! 

Could he possibly be nervous that his pic just may show up????

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1746 on: December 05, 2008, 01:43:40 PM »

wowza!!!!! OJ just got 16 years!!!!

NO! I was adding it up while she talking! He actually got a total of 48 to 72 years!!! The 16 years was just ONE of the counts!!!

Btw I hate it when attorneys try to whisper to their clients while the Judge is sentencing, to me it's rude and I would have said something if I was that Judge.

THEN his attorney tried to get him bail!! and the judge denied both motions right then and there!!! Fry OJ fry!!!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: December 05, 2008, 01:43:55 PM »

This may have been said before, but I believe she was going to do away with the whole family.  Hence, telling Amy she was going to get the house.  LP says there is always a little truth in what KC says.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1748 on: December 05, 2008, 01:44:43 PM »

Could he possibly be nervous that his pic just may show up????
I have to agree with that Grama!  Its either that or he is dumber than we had originally thought!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: December 05, 2008, 01:45:53 PM »

OK  thats enough for me, The more I watch Casey tell lies and talk bullcrap, the more I see just how crazy she is,   she talks about having a great laugh about something she was told in jail, and then goes into her poor poor me, mode because she had to get up early for court, well hell Casey,at least you get to wake up, damn., I cant take it anymore, she makes me sick and I feel so bad for Caylee and what she had to go thru for the past almost three years, The Lord works in mysterious ways,  ways we will never understand, and I believe in this case he had a reason for what has happened and I think he knew if he left  Caylee here on earth that with Casey for a mother she was in for some terrible things and so he brought her back home where she was safe on his loving arms, also at the same time he knew that Casey was a danger to the society and so therefore he solved two things at one time,,,he brought Caylee home so she would be in peace and will make sure that Casey is locked up for the rest of her life so no one elsr will be in danger!!!!!!!!!!!Thats the way I have to look at things from now on and maybe this case wont haunt me so badly!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: December 05, 2008, 01:46:11 PM »

Casey later revealed the startling way she trusted other inmates to recommend Baez as her attorney.

"And they flat out asked me if I had anyone yet. I said. 'No,' and his name came up, and I'm like, 'Well, if he's good, could you do me a favor and pass my name along,'" Casey explained.

Way to go inmates. I think someone played a little joke on Casey by recommending Jose Butfuz.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: December 05, 2008, 01:46:13 PM »

I LOVE THIS JUDGE !!   WISH WE COULD HAVE HER FOR CASEY'S TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!

IDK, OJ is eligible for parole after five years?  That stinks, jmo.  I want to see him die in jail for what he got away with....

Yes, but don't you think an appeal is more likely if they can convince the right people that a harsh sentence was given because of his past? (She could have made all of the sentences consecutive, instead of concurrent, as she did.. just to make him burn).  I agree it could have been much worse.. and I too would like to see him in for life.. who knows when he'll die anyway. He's 61.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: December 05, 2008, 01:46:16 PM »

We might be better off not being able to see that discovery!!
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1753 on: December 05, 2008, 01:47:25 PM »

NO! I was adding it up while she talking! He actually got a total of 48 to 72 years!!! The 16 years was just ONE of the counts!!!

Btw I hate it when attorneys try to whisper to their clients while the Judge is sentencing, to me it's rude and I would have said something if I was that Judge.

THEN his attorney tried to get him bail!! and the judge denied both motions right then and there!!! Fry OJ fry!!!

All the sentences were to be served concurrently not consecutively....should have been consecutively!!!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: December 05, 2008, 01:47:38 PM »

WTF?  They can't narrow down her height better than this?  When did she see a doctor last?

Broadens the spectrum for more sightings...I'm surprised she didn't say..reddish, brown, blondish hair with brown eyes that look blue green in certain lighting 
MY GOD PEOPLE! Have you no compassion??? For the love of God, if you have a 3 year old child, please bring them in for review!!! It doesn't matter if it's male or female, Caylee can be disguised! Line them up outside the Anthony home for evaluation and put these poor people out of their misery and FREE KC!!!! 

And after they have been "cleared", they need to tatoo a red dot on their forehead so that they won't round 'em up for a line up again.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: December 05, 2008, 01:48:45 PM »

Casey later revealed the startling way she trusted other inmates to recommend Baez as her attorney.

"And they flat out asked me if I had anyone yet. I said. 'No,' and his name came up, and I'm like, 'Well, if he's good, could you do me a favor and pass my name along,'" Casey explained.

Way to go inmates. I think someone played a little joke on Casey by recommending Jose Butfuz.

It seems like KC had formed a little sisterhood in jail!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: December 05, 2008, 01:49:26 PM »

I think OJ is going down big time.  From what this judge is saying, it won't be pretty. 
Oh you bet, listening now.

People heckling the Goldmans. WTF? Well, this is for the hecklers!!! 

complete a$$hats.. ALL of them!!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: December 05, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »

I'm sure he'll add more once he's wiped the sweat from his forehead and unlocked the bathroom door! 

We might be better off not being able to see that discovery!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: December 05, 2008, 01:50:20 PM »

Damn, I'm going to nap more often. See how stuff gets done while I'm snoozing?

He looks like crap!!!!!!!!!

sorry, OT. I can't help it I tell ya.

I remember you, Caylee.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: December 05, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »

OK  thats enough for me, The more I watch Casey tell lies and talk bullcrap, the more I see just how crazy she is,   she talks about having a great laugh about something she was told in jail, and then goes into her poor poor me, mode because she had to get up early for court, well hell Casey,at least you get to wake up, damn., I cant take it anymore, she makes me sick and I feel so bad for Caylee and what she had to go thru for the past almost three years, The Lord works in mysterious ways,  ways we will never understand, and I believe in this case he had a reason for what has happened and I think he knew if he left  Caylee here on earth that with Casey for a mother she was in for some terrible things and so he brought her back home where she was safe on his loving arms, also at the same time he knew that Casey was a danger to the society and so therefore he solved two things at one time,,,he brought Caylee home so she would be in peace and will make sure that Casey is locked up for the rest of her life so no one elsr will be in danger!!!!!!!!!!!Thats the way I have to look at things from now on and maybe this case wont haunt me so badly!!

I feel the same way, HH.  I can't even listen to the tapes for more than 5 minutes because my blood starts to boil and along with my bleeding ears that is not good!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.