April 27, 2024, 10:25:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267906 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1760 on: December 05, 2008, 01:51:44 PM »

Casey later revealed the startling way she trusted other inmates to recommend Baez as her attorney.

"And they flat out asked me if I had anyone yet. I said. 'No,' and his name came up, and I'm like, 'Well, if he's good, could you do me a favor and pass my name along,'" Casey explained.

Way to go inmates. I think someone played a little joke on Casey by recommending Jose Butfuz.

It seems like KC had formed a little sisterhood in jail!

Yeah wondering about that myself. I thought she was in solitary, thought she couldn't talk to the other prisoners? When did she have time to do a little mingling?  There is another lie out of KC, shocker!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1761 on: December 05, 2008, 01:52:08 PM »

Oh Boy!  Michelle Bart has a new posting and she's quoting Tom Cruise (the authority on sanity!)

More Than a Flyer - Her Name is Caylee Marie Anthony

"With the media there is truth and then there is perception."
- Tom Cruise

A beautiful angel with hazel eyes and a smile to light up a room, a 3-year old whose life has so much promise, a laugh to melt your heart, and a story that has captivated a nation.

Caylee Marie Anthony is more than just a flyer; she is a daughter; a granddaughter; a niece; and a great-granddaughter.  She is a friend and most importantly, Caylee Marie is a person that not only has outside beauty but the inside characteristics are just as beautiful!

Caylee Marie loves playing with her two dogs, she loves green beans and iced animal crackers, with a sippy cup filled with apple juice in one hand, you may see Caylee clinching her other hand, she is a child who writes with her left hand but can throw a fast pitch with both hands.  Caylee loves being outside; whether at a beach or at the park, this little tyke is an outdoors girl!  In her quiet times she loves watching her favorite shows on television and hanging with her mama and grandparents.  When it's time to clean, a vacuum in hand and her little legs dancing to the beat, she's a great help to have around the house!  She is well educated for her age; she can count to 45 in Spanish, knows her full name, and can sing many nursery rhymes including Biblical ones.

Caylee Marie is her own person; she is more than just a flyer.  Caylee is a person who deserves the best the world has to offer.  She is a little girl who towers over children her own age, approximately 3 ½-4 ½ feet tall, she is potty trained and who could be seen eating canned corn from her bare hands and not with the utensils provided to her.  She loves to read, color, and sing.  Caylee Marie is a beautiful soul inside and out.  A person that many were sparked by her characteristics and beauty.

Sparked by her character, seen in public on July 2,15, 17,20 to name a few.  Witnesses that were unaware she was missing when they met, spoke, and interacted with her in their travels.  Sparked by the character of an angel that when news broke she was missing they did what they felt was the right thing to do; they called the Orange County Sheriff's Department Tipline and filed what they thought was an official report and sighting.  After numerous attempts, the persistence of their nature they continued to fight and called the next in line, the Help Find Caylee Search Team working with her grandparents.

So here we are, five months later, is there hope?  YES, we have the hope and belief our angel is still with us!  Do we believe these witnesses?  YES, we sure do; the descriptions and interactions they describe only the family could explain, until now.

So, for those that ask us to stop hanging onto lost dreams, let me remind you, Caylee Marie is more than just a flyer, she is a beautiful little girl that did not ask to be a poster child, she did not ask to be lost, she did not have a choice with the circumstances that we are dealing with, all she asks now is that we don't give up and we continue to HOPE!

Would you give up on your own child?  Then don't ask this family to give up on theirs.  Caylee Marie, more than a flyer – she is a person who is loved very much and a child who doesn't deserve to be written off and forgotten.  Einstein once said, "in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." We are in a very difficult place, it's a complicated case and two lives are at stake, but within this difficult situation we see an opportunity of HOPE and our belief and the tips we believe are true will continue to lead us to a positive conclusion, so no matter what side of the fence you are on, we all agree Caylee Marie needs to come home.  She is more than a flyer; her name is Caylee Marie Anthony!

Lisa

LOL...oh yeah,that Tom sure is a authority on sanity. 
This is a dang joke.....how tall was Caylee?The grandparents don't know?There is a foot difference between 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 feet!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1762 on: December 05, 2008, 01:53:41 PM »

HigherHopes -- I know how you feel. And I agree Casey is a danger. If she could so cold-heartedly do that to her baby girl, imagine what she'd do to a stranger. 

I remember you, Caylee.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1763 on: December 05, 2008, 01:53:48 PM »

Interesting fact that George mentioned in talking with KC. He seemed impressed with a guy named Scott and really wanted KC to speak with him. He said he was an authority figure and with an agency. The guy seemed really sympathetic and wanted to help out and get to the truth. Wonder who he was talking about?   

Might be the FBI guy who talked to Cindy and George(at their request)?

Karma Is Coming

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1764 on: December 05, 2008, 01:56:20 PM »

Damn, I'm going to nap more often. See how stuff gets done while I'm snoozing?

He looks like crap!!!!!!!!!

sorry, OT. I can't help it I tell ya.

OK, how are they figuring this? Maybe I can use this for KC's trial. Here is what I wrote down

Count
#1- 1 year
#2 - 12 - 48 mos
#3 - 12-48 mos
#4 - 26 - 120 mos
#5 - 15 years
#6 - 15 years
#7 - 60 - 180 mos
#8 - 60 - 180 mos
#9 - 18 - 72 mos
#10 - 18 - 72 mos
Credit for time served.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: December 05, 2008, 01:57:07 PM »

HigherHopes -- I know how you feel. And I agree Casey is a danger. If she could so cold-heartedly do that to her baby girl, imagine what she'd do to a stranger. 
Yes it might sound cruel, but I think what happened was for the best, as far as what was gonna happen in the future,,,who knows if Casey wasnt locked away now, just what other horrible things she was destined to do in the future...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1766 on: December 05, 2008, 01:57:15 PM »

Casey later revealed the startling way she trusted other inmates to recommend Baez as her attorney.

"And they flat out asked me if I had anyone yet. I said. 'No,' and his name came up, and I'm like, 'Well, if he's good, could you do me a favor and pass my name along,'" Casey explained.

Way to go inmates. I think someone played a little joke on Casey by recommending Jose Butfuz.

It seems like KC had formed a little sisterhood in jail!

Yeah wondering about that myself. I thought she was in solitary, thought she couldn't talk to the other prisoners? When did she have time to do a little mingling?  There is another lie out of KC, shocker!

Protective custody is different from solitary...she can still talk to other inmates ..she cannot be housed with them
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: December 05, 2008, 01:58:17 PM »

I have to agree with that Grama!  Its either that or he is dumber than we had originally thought!

And I said he was dumber than a box of rocks. Well, time to find a better analogy for him.

And no monkeys, judging from your comments on the "forbidden" half of the bad picture - I'd say little Jose was camera shy.

ok, that was bad. (Runs to corner and snickers.)

I remember you, Caylee.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1768 on: December 05, 2008, 01:58:33 PM »

So.. George told Casey that he had plans to meet with John Walsh (in hopes to get this case on the show, I'm guessing). Did that ever happen?  My recollection (which may be wrong) is that this case was never mentioned on AMW.  Does anybody know otherwise?
Not that I have seen and I watch AMW almost every week.They couldn't go on AMW for the same reason scott peterscum couldn't.....John would highly suggest the people closest to the victim take a polygraph to clear themselves first and that aint gonna happen with the Anthony's.

NO, nor would he.   John Walsh announced on Foxnews on two different broadcasts I happened to catch that he feels that Casey killed Caylee, called her a pathelogical liar and a sociopath.
Exactly,even John did the polygraph when his own son was missing.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1769 on: December 05, 2008, 01:59:39 PM »

KC said in her interview with parents that she gave all the passwords and codes to Lee. That means that LE has them too b/c their visit was recorded. Made it easy for LE to access her computer! See? Lee was good for something!!   

Karma Is Coming

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: December 05, 2008, 02:02:05 PM »

Yes it might sound cruel, but I think what happened was for the best, as far as what was gonna happen in the future,,,who knows if Casey wasnt locked away now, just what other horrible things she was destined to do in the future...

Right now, I'd say the worst thing possible for her future would be getting out of jail and being able to have another child. So, let's hope and pray this beyooootch rots in prison.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1771 on: December 05, 2008, 02:02:23 PM »

Damn, I'm going to nap more often. See how stuff gets done while I'm snoozing?

He looks like crap!!!!!!!!!

sorry, OT. I can't help it I tell ya.

OK, how are they figuring this? Maybe I can use this for KC's trial. Here is what I wrote down

Count
#1- 1 year
#2 - 12 - 48 mos
#3 - 12-48 mos
#4 - 26 - 120 mos
#5 - 15 years
#6 - 15 years
#7 - 60 - 180 mos
#8 - 60 - 180 mos
#9 - 18 - 72 mos
#10 - 18 - 72 mos
Credit for time served.

OK, got it. Concurrently vs consecutively. That fricking sucks!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: December 05, 2008, 02:03:32 PM »

Count
#1- 1 year
#2 - 12 - 48 mos
#3 - 12-48 mos
#4 - 26 - 120 mos
#5 - 15 years
#6 - 15 years
#7 - 60 - 180 mos
#8 - 60 - 180 mos
#9 - 18 - 72 mos
#10 - 18 - 72 mos
Credit for time served.

I don't know exactly how they figure it out, but most of them are concurrent.  #'s 5-6 are 15 yrs, but #'s 7 and 8 are up to 15 yrs, running concurrent to the others. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: December 05, 2008, 02:03:43 PM »

wowza!!!!! OJ just got 16 years!!!!

NO! I was adding it up while she talking! He actually got a total of 48 to 72 years!!! The 16 years was just ONE of the counts!!!

Btw I hate it when attorneys try to whisper to their clients while the Judge is sentencing, to me it's rude and I would have said something if I was that Judge.

THEN his attorney tried to get him bail!! and the judge denied both motions right then and there!!! Fry OJ fry!!!

48 to 72 I wish!!! It is actually 16 with parole possible in 6. But that's supposedly unlikely, according to FoxNews.

Mark Fuhrman coming up!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: December 05, 2008, 02:04:45 PM »

Sadly, I think former football great OJ will be ok in general population.

But her evil-bitchness would NOT last a week.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1775 on: December 05, 2008, 02:05:17 PM »

In the interview with Cindy, KC is making plans for the future. KC says she has been thinking about jobs, etc. And Cindy pipes up and says you don't have to work, just stay home and watch Caylee. Yeah, like that's worked in the past!! Hellooo Cindy, she hasn't had a job in over 2 years!!   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: December 05, 2008, 02:05:24 PM »

OK, got it. Concurrently vs consecutively. That fricking sucks!

Yup... but that's what the other guy got, so it wouldn't be "fair" to give OJ a worse sentence.    (even if it would make some of us feel a heck of a lot better)

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: December 05, 2008, 02:06:08 PM »

In the interview with Cindy, KC is making plans for the future. KC says she has been thinking about jobs, etc. And Cindy pipes up and says you don't have to work, just stay home and watch Caylee. Yeah, like that's worked in the past!! Hellooo Cindy, she hasn't had a job in over 2 years!!   
   What a dumba$$.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: December 05, 2008, 02:07:36 PM »

HH, do you have the photos from your search online?  I'd love to see them.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: December 05, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »

I have to agree with that Grama!  Its either that or he is dumber than we had originally thought!

And I said he was dumber than a box of rocks. Well, time to find a better analogy for him.

And no monkeys, judging from your comments on the "forbidden" half of the bad picture - I'd say little Jose was camera shy.

ok, that was bad. (Runs to corner and snickers.)
I can't believe you said that !!!!!!   Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.