April 27, 2024, 09:58:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267902 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1780 on: December 05, 2008, 02:09:40 PM »

Interesting fact that George mentioned in talking with KC. He seemed impressed with a guy named Scott and really wanted KC to speak with him. He said he was an authority figure and with an agency. The guy seemed really sympathetic and wanted to help out and get to the truth. Wonder who he was talking about?   

Might be the FBI guy who talked to Cindy and George(at their request)?
I believe it is the FBI guy.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: December 05, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »

And I said he was dumber than a box of rocks. Well, time to find a better analogy for him.

And no monkeys, judging from your comments on the "forbidden" half of the bad picture - I'd say little Jose was camera shy.

ok, that was bad. (Runs to corner and snickers.)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1782 on: December 05, 2008, 02:11:12 PM »

I have to tell you I have a 22 year old daughter, we are close. When she comes home we sit and talk about our week. KC in those interviews acts like my daughter when I am talking about something she is not really interested in (like scared monkeys). She will do the Uh huh, I know, Oh, that's great, but you can hear it in her voice, it's saying yeah, whatever. Everytime Cindy and George bring up what is being done to find Caylee, KC gives those reactions!   
I completely agree.....  I noticed that exact same thing.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1783 on: December 05, 2008, 02:11:22 PM »

In the interview with Cindy, KC is making plans for the future. KC says she has been thinking about jobs, etc. And Cindy pipes up and says you don't have to work, just stay home and watch Caylee. Yeah, like that's worked in the past!! Hellooo Cindy, she hasn't had a job in over 2 years!!   
I almost fell out of my chair with that one.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1784 on: December 05, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »

I am confused, I thought that Lee's prime focus #1 was Caylee...#2 Casey..#3 Cindy..#4 George...and #5 Himself.....so why is his main focus seem to be getting Casey to fire Baez?  LOL 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: December 05, 2008, 02:16:10 PM »

In the interview with Cindy, KC is making plans for the future. KC says she has been thinking about jobs, etc. And Cindy pipes up and says you don't have to work, just stay home and watch Caylee. Yeah, like that's worked in the past!! Hellooo Cindy, she hasn't had a job in over 2 years!!   
OMG......talk about stupid, but I just cant see how Cindy can be this damn dumb, gosh, she may as well had said, its ok sweetheart, if we do in fact, find Caylee( which we all know is not gonna happen) then you can just stay home and watch her and we will work and take care of both of yall, that way maybe someone wont steel her again, and ofcourse we know after everything that has happened, you will be allowed to just come back home and go right back to being the mother of the year!!       I think its time to start measuring that entire family for straight jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1786 on: December 05, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »

I wonder how Jose feels about having his "credibility" being called into question by the Anthony's....Casey was not such a good defender of her precious attorney IMO.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: December 05, 2008, 02:17:55 PM »

I almost fell out of my chair with that one.

That was one of the most ridiculous statements made!  Cindy needs to wake up in the real world.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1788 on: December 05, 2008, 02:19:09 PM »

Casey = Mother of the Year

Lee = Detective of the Year

Jose = Lawyer of the Year

ummm, yeah right. 

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: December 05, 2008, 02:19:12 PM »

OMG......talk about stupid, but I just cant see how Cindy can be this damn dumb, gosh, she may as well had said, its ok sweetheart, if we do in fact, find Caylee( which we all know is not gonna happen) then you can just stay home and watch her and we will work and take care of both of yall, that way maybe someone wont steel her again, and ofcourse we know after everything that has happened, you will be allowed to just come back home and go right back to being the mother of the year!!       I think its time to start measuring that entire family for straight jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1790 on: December 05, 2008, 02:20:30 PM »

Absolutely and misconstrued are Casey's favorite words...

I am re-listening to these jail videos...its amazing that Lee tells her that handwritten letters are private.  They are not private if the corrections officers goes in and reads your crap, and yes that is done...not to mention if when she gets put in population and her bunk mate Bertha gets a hold of them. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: December 05, 2008, 02:23:15 PM »

HigherHopes -- I know how you feel. And I agree Casey is a danger. If she could so cold-heartedly do that to her baby girl, imagine what she'd do to a stranger. 
Yes it might sound cruel, but I think what happened was for the best, as far as what was gonna happen in the future,,,who knows if Casey wasnt locked away now, just what other horrible things she was destined to do in the future...

HH, do you have the photos from your search online?  I'd love to see them.
Hello mammy, no I do not...we were not allowed to take pictures when I went to search, I didnt even bring a camera with me when I got to the cammand post.....I was there to search and I wanted so bad for something to be found, I wasnt there to take pictures or anything else,   I just wish we could have finally found that poor baby!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: December 05, 2008, 02:24:00 PM »

I am confused, I thought that Lee's prime focus #1 was Caylee...#2 Casey..#3 Cindy..#4 George...and #5 Himself.....so why is his main focus seem to be getting Casey to fire Baez?  LOL 

JMO but I think George and Lee thought Caylee had died, by an accident, and Casey needed to come clean to the authorities.  George talked about her lawyer not allowing anyone to speak with Casey when he was interviewed by the FBI guys.  GA has said several times, to several different investigators, that he wants Casey to come clean with them.  I truly think GA, and maybe LA, thought that it was an accidental death, KC panicked and disposed of the body.  Let's face it, if she had come clean right away and Caylee's little body didn't have any obvious injuries, KC probably would have been charged with neglect, lying and unlawful disposal of a body.  KC is the one that has escalated this whole case by refusing to tell the truth. 

Unless she killed Caylee in a violent rage and finding her would prove it - then KC has escalated everything by keeping her mouth shut.   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: December 05, 2008, 02:24:34 PM »

Oh yeah guys, I am between 4 foot 6 and 5 foot 6. If I ever go missing, people will have to GUESS how friggin' tall I am. WTF??? 
Great idea to let people know.Myself, I am between 5ft or 6ft.sometimes I wear glasses,sometimes I don't.sometimes I use a cane, sometimes I don't.My hair is either long or short,blonde,red, or brown.I weigh between 105 lbs and 140lbs. I feel better now that I got my description out there too!! So if you ever hear that Carmen is missing, you know what to look for!

Carmen
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: December 05, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »

I am re-listening to these jail videos...its amazing that Lee tells her that handwritten letters are private.  They are not private if the corrections officers goes in and reads your crap, and yes that is done...not to mention if when she gets put in population and her bunk mate Bertha gets a hold of them. 
I dont think she will ever have to worry about a buke mate, I'm sure Bertha would be more interested in getting ahold of casey's neck than anything else...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1795 on: December 05, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »

Go Bertha!! If she does that I will put money in her commissary!!! Buy yourself some Doritos Bertha! We love you!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1796 on: December 05, 2008, 02:26:03 PM »

Thank you Hudsunn, for writing that synopsis for us!  I do appreciate it!  I want to comment on this:

6.  Cindy begins that session by telling Casey, "We forgive you for anything you have said."  Right off the bat she just has to let Casey know that she is off the hook with them again.

---

Awfully nice of Cindy to "forgive" Casey in such a sweeping way.  This, before she even knew what Casey had 'said'.  Interesting that she didn't say they forgave her for anything she had done

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: December 05, 2008, 02:27:39 PM »

Oh yeah guys, I am between 4 foot 6 and 5 foot 6. If I ever go missing, people will have to GUESS how friggin' tall I am. WTF??? 
Great idea to let people know.Myself, I am between 5ft or 6ft.sometimes I wear glasses,sometimes I don't.sometimes I use a cane, sometimes I don't.My hair is either long or short,blonde,red, or brown.I weigh between 105 lbs and 140lbs. I feel better now that I got my description out there too!! So if you ever hear that Carmen is missing, you know what to look for!

Don't forget to take a picture of yourself clean, and a picture of yourself dirty.... you know.. for the Amber Alert. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: December 05, 2008, 02:28:39 PM »

This may have already been posted:

http://www.local6.com/news/18210120/detail.html

Psychologist On Casey Comment: It's Not About Caylee, It's About Her
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June 18210160

POSTED: 7:43 am EST December 5, 2008
UPDATED: 8:42 am EST December 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A psychologist who watched the video visitation between Casey Anthony and her parents said she was struck by the fact that Casey Anthony failed to mention her missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, when her father talked about the family makeup.

Dr. Amanda Janner, who examines relationships between parents and children for a living, has not examined or treated Casey Anthony but was asked to review the video and provide her expert opinion.

At one point during the July visit, when Casey Anthony, 22, was initially jailed on child-neglect charges in the disappearance of Caylee, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, talked to her about their family.

"You know I just had an analogy of our family. Think of me as the thumb. Think of dad. The next finger, the index finger, think of your mom. She likes to point, just like Caylee," George Anthony said.

"Yeah, but it's that middle finger," interrupted Casey Anthony while laughing.

"The middle finger, I guess is a problem," joked George Anthony. "I'm looking at size in the family. The next finger after that is going to be Lee, then you, and that little pinky is Caylee. So think of your hand like this is us. This is the family that loves each other, that cares and needs to be together, and we're missing two fingers."

"I'm still here," Casey Anthony said.

"I think it's interesting that she only mentions herself, that it's not about Caylee, it's about her. I'm still here. She doesn't even mention Caylee," Janner said.

"Are you protecting Caylee, are you protecting me, are you protecting who?" Cindy Anthony asked her daughter.

"I'm protecting our family, yes, (but) not from anything I've done," Casey Anthony said.

"Is someone threatening us? Is someone threatening us?" Cindy Anthony said.

"Mom, just leave it at that, please," Casey said. "For right now just leave it at that."

George Anthony, a former deputy in Ohio, asked his daughter why she is not cooperating with deputies.

"Have you ever thought about reaching out to the guys at the sheriff's office, just talking to them?" he said.

"The few times that I have, dad, you've seen what's blown up in my face. They've misconstrued things that I said to them, resources that I gave them they haven't used. So in all honesty, as much as I'd like to, at the moment, if I'm going to, it won't be an in-person conversation, it won't be an over-the-phone conversation, it will be in writing, so there's no way of twisting my words or saying I didn't give them information."

Casey Anthony told authorities she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in mid-June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared. Investigators say they have poked several holes in her story.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1799 on: December 05, 2008, 02:29:05 PM »

Don't forget to take a picture of yourself clean, and a picture of yourself dirty.... you know.. for the Amber Alert. 

you monkeys crack me up

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.