April 27, 2024, 08:05:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267824 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2008, 08:44:05 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

BOOMONKEY, ARE YOU HERE?? I saw your response yesterday & didn't have time to post. i was teasing you, i remember when I posted a map one time & of course it didn't work. When posters tried to click on it, it showed the whole U.S. Your comment had me ROFLMAO, it was so funny. And Klaas was like, NOW BOO 
Anyway, didn't know if you remembered that!!    

I got very far behind last night, we had someting horrible happen!!
Our friend & nextdoor neighbor's granddaughter was beaten almost to death by her so-called boyfriend. She was in ICU recovering from surgery; broken bones in her face, and on a ventilator. Thank God she has been moved to a room on a floor now. The idiot that did this has been charged with aggravated domestic violence, and yes, he has a felony record & will return to prison hopefully forever. This girl's Mom & Dad both have died in the last 1 1/2 years; so tragic! Sorry O/T, but it is bothering me so. 

How sad...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2008, 08:46:59 AM »

Monken, I am sorry to hear about that young girl.  It is so sad that there are so many people out there who just hurt and hurt and hurt others.  I will pray for her quick recovery PHYSICALLY and EMOTIONALLY.

Good morning to the rest of you!  I have to say that I am ready for this trial to begin.... 

Thank you, Perriwinkle, and I thought we would have the trial to look forward to right after the new year; but looks like the defense will find a way to delay it. It maybe Spring before it starts; i think they're hoping the coverage will die down & make their chance better! I still hate them all!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2008, 08:51:09 AM »

Monken-    Thats is Horrifying, so sorry to hear that 

Welcome to all new monkeys Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2008, 08:51:55 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

BOOMONKEY, ARE YOU HERE?? I saw your response yesterday & didn't have time to post. i was teasing you, i remember when I posted a map one time & of course it didn't work. When posters tried to click on it, it showed the whole U.S. Your comment had me ROFLMAO, it was so funny. And Klaas was like, NOW BOO 

Our friend & nextdoor neighbor's granddaughter was beaten almost to death by her so-called boyfriend. She was in ICU recovering from surgery; broken bones in her face, and on a ventilator. Thank God she has been moved to a room on a floor now. The idiot that did this has been charged with aggravated domestic violence, and yes, he has a felony record & will return to prison hopefully forever. This girl's Mom & Dad both have died in the last 1 1/2 years; so tragic! Sorry O/T, but it is bothering me so. 

How sad...

I know, Mammy, this poor girl's mother died of cancer; and then her father dies in front her 2 months later, collapsed from a heart attack, while packing her mother's things. They were both very young! It is almost beyond words; it's just her & Grandma...so very sad. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: December 03, 2008, 08:59:52 AM »

Monken-    Thats is Horrifying, so sorry to hear that 

Welcome to all new monkeys Smile

It is, please pray for her!

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2008, 09:07:15 AM »

Good morning Monkey Bunch! 

Goodness were you all busy last night!  I come back this morning to be woken up by a horrid composite sketch of what looks to be UnibrowLee, ransom for Rob of Oreo's, and MyTime hocked up on caffiene.  You guys....

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2008, 09:09:47 AM »

Goodness were you all busy last night!  I come back this morning to be woken up by a horrid composite sketch of what looks to be UnibrowLee, ransom for Rob of Oreo's, and MyTime hocked up on caffiene.  You guys....

lol  Good Morning Dolce!

The composite sketch sure resembles Lee, IMO.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2008, 09:10:03 AM »

Monken, I am sorry to hear about that young girl.  It is so sad that there are so many people out there who just hurt and hurt and hurt others.  I will pray for her quick recovery PHYSICALLY and EMOTIONALLY.

Good morning to the rest of you!  I have to say that I am ready for this trial to begin.... 

Thank you, Perriwinkle, and I thought we would have the trial to look forward to right after the new year; but looks like the defense will find a way to delay it. It maybe Spring before it starts; i think they're hoping the coverage will die down & make their chance better! I still hate them all!!   
I know.   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2008, 09:11:39 AM »

I know, Mammy, this poor girl's mother died of cancer; and then her father dies in front her 2 months later, collapsed from a heart attack, while packing her mother's things. They were both very young! It is almost beyond words; it's just her & Grandma...so very sad. 
Monken I will keep her and her family in my prayers.  How extremely tragic for this young lady to have to go through all of this, no matter what her age.  I hope that your neighbor is able to get her into see someone she can talk to as she is going to need it whether she admits it or not.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2008, 09:13:05 AM »

lol  Good Morning Dolce!

It sure scared the bajesus out of me!  I am still reading back, but in regards to that all I can think to say is...."what else is new...."   

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2008, 09:13:49 AM »

lol  Good Morning Dolce!

Yes, it does. Someone had to have seen this person at that park, when the girl was killed. Is it possible Lee was there for other reasons? It is true, someone posted they all stated June 9th to begin with, my imagination is running wild with this one!   

Phaedrus
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2008, 09:15:17 AM »

You know that if Casey would have just told the truth at some point, and others followed suit, this thing would not have become the monster it has.  The reason the public is so angry is the mystery and the lies.  Plus, the beautiful little girl lost....

What frustrates me about the way justice is done at times is that we can manipulate truth in the court room:  what evidence is seen and heard, point fingers, etc.

Truth.

What happened to it?  All I can say is that I am thankful my God is a god of Justice.  He sees all and knows all.  These crimes against the innocent will not go unpunished, even if they seem to at this time on earth.   That just gives me comfort.  Oh, and that he is already holding Caylee right now and she remembers nothing that would cause her to cry..... 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2008, 09:15:59 AM »

Monken I will keep her and her family in my prayers.  How extremely tragic for this young lady to have to go through all of this, no matter what her age.  I hope that your neighbor is able to get her into see someone she can talk to as she is going to need it whether she admits it or not.

She just has to, Dolce, I don't think she can survive otherwise!
Thank you all for the prayers!

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2008, 09:19:01 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

OH Monken, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend!!! I hope they nail that guy's a$$ to the wall!

I soooo know you were teasing!!! Believe me, when I'm offended I go right for the throat!! I thought your post was funny!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2008, 09:22:15 AM »

She just has to, Dolce, I don't think she can survive otherwise!
Thank you all for the prayers!
It is hard, but believe me it helps and it is worth it in the end.  Things like that do not need to stay bottled up inside.  With the right help there is a lot of hope, I will pray that she takes the helping hand.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #195 on: December 03, 2008, 09:23:03 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

How sad...

Monken, my heart is just breaking after reading this.  I would like to have my dear friends put her on a prayer list at their churches - can you share her first name?  If not here, would you just mind e-mailing it to me? (The little messenger icon gives my hotmail address or you can find it in my profile) If not, I do understand.  The thought of this girl going through all of this without her mom and dad is absolutely heartbreaking.  I would like to try to do something to help.

Thank goodness she has people like you looking out for her and caring for her since her parents aren't here with her anymore.  I hope that piece of shit gets what's coming to him.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: December 03, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

I soooo know you were teasing!!! Believe me, when I'm offended I go right for the throat!! I thought your post was funny!!!

::GULP:: I will..um..watch out for you!!  **holding my throat now and a little scared of you**

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: December 03, 2008, 09:24:00 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

OH Monken, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend!!! I hope they nail that guy's a$$ to the wall!

Thanks Boo,  and...   

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #198 on: December 03, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »

You know that if Casey would have just told the truth at some point, and others followed suit, this thing would not have become the monster it has.  The reason the public is so angry is the mystery and the lies.  Plus, the beautiful little girl lost....

What frustrates me about the way justice is done at times is that we can manipulate truth in the court room:  what evidence is seen and heard, point fingers, etc.

Truth.

What happened to it?  All I can say is that I am thankful my God is a god of Justice.  He sees all and knows all.  These crimes against the innocent will not go unpunished, even if they seem to at this time on earth.   That just gives me comfort.  Oh, and that he is already holding Caylee right now and she remembers nothing that would cause her to cry..... 
I agree with you, justice will prevail. So my way of thinking is that IF, somehow, KC gets acquitted and she walks outside, she will be hit by a bus. You remember that scene in Final Destination? Yeah, that's the way I picture it!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #199 on: December 03, 2008, 09:26:23 AM »

lol  Good Morning Dolce!

It sure does..even Klaas thought it wasn't a stretch...and she has a good eye for um..faces

Good Morning Monkeys!

looks like I missed quite the big party last night 

Somebody smoked Bearly 

Coffee Time !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.