April 27, 2024, 11:48:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267846 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1800 on: December 05, 2008, 02:29:10 PM »

Thank you Hudsunn, for writing that synopsis for us!  I do appreciate it!  I want to comment on this:

6.  Cindy begins that session by telling Casey, "We forgive you for anything you have said."  Right off the bat she just has to let Casey know that she is off the hook with them again.

---

Awfully nice of Cindy to "forgive" Casey in such a sweeping way.  This, before she even knew what Casey had 'said'.  Interesting that she didn't say they forgave her for anything she had done

Ahhh but that was before the family sexual abuse charges came out! Haven't heard much from the family since then!! Bet Cindy doesn't forgive that!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: December 05, 2008, 02:30:04 PM »

HigherHopes -- I know how you feel. And I agree Casey is a danger. If she could so cold-heartedly do that to her baby girl, imagine what she'd do to a stranger. 
Yes it might sound cruel, but I think what happened was for the best, as far as what was gonna happen in the future,,,who knows if Casey wasnt locked away now, just what other horrible things she was destined to do in the future...

HH, do you have the photos from your search online?  I'd love to see them.
Hello mammy, no I do not...we were not allowed to take pictures when I went to search, I didnt even bring a camera with me when I got to the cammand post.....I was there to search and I wanted so bad for something to be found, I wasnt there to take pictures or anything else,   I just wish we could have finally found that poor baby!!!

I misunderstood you earlier.  I thought that you had photos.

I wish you could have found her too!  At least you tried.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: December 05, 2008, 02:30:16 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18211831/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Wants Justification For Possible Death Sentence
Friday, December 5, 2008 – updated: 1:28 pm EST December 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, wants the legal justification for a possible death sentence in his client's case.

Since prosecutors have not ruled out the death penalty, Baez thinks it's only fair to have time to prepare to fight it. It could be an indication the defense realizes a first-degree murder conviction is possible.

Meanwhile, prosecutors have added to their witness list. There are now 144 people on it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1803 on: December 05, 2008, 02:30:21 PM »

I am confused, I thought that Lee's prime focus #1 was Caylee...#2 Casey..#3 Cindy..#4 George...and #5 Himself.....so why is his main focus seem to be getting Casey to fire Baez?  LOL 

JMO but I think George and Lee thought Caylee had died, by an accident, and Casey needed to come clean to the authorities.  George talked about her lawyer not allowing anyone to speak with Casey when he was interviewed by the FBI guys.  GA has said several times, to several different investigators, that he wants Casey to come clean with them.  I truly think GA, and maybe LA, thought that it was an accidental death, KC panicked and disposed of the body.  Let's face it, if she had come clean right away and Caylee's little body didn't have any obvious injuries, KC probably would have been charged with neglect, lying and unlawful disposal of a body.  KC is the one that has escalated this whole case by refusing to tell the truth. 

Unless she killed Caylee in a violent rage and finding her would prove it - then KC has escalated everything by keeping her mouth shut.   
I agree with you completely.

Casey tells Lee that he needs to look in places that are close to their family and to ask Mom those specific places she has mentioned to her in the past.  Not sure what that would mean, but I wonder if thats her way of saying its where Caylee is.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: December 05, 2008, 02:32:32 PM »

In the interview with Cindy, KC is making plans for the future. KC says she has been thinking about jobs, etc. And Cindy pipes up and says you don't have to work, just stay home and watch Caylee. Yeah, like that's worked in the past!! Hellooo Cindy, she hasn't had a job in over 2 years!!   
I almost fell out of my chair with that one.

I am sure they are going to find a 'real job' for her when in jail.  OK, KP Duty, Housekeeping, and hopefully the best one of all...a CHAMBER MAID.  It will just keep reminding her of all the SHIT she has doled out over the years.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: December 05, 2008, 02:34:25 PM »

JB must be getting nervous about the death penalty for KC

Could this mean JB has received more discovery that now has him worried. If he did, hope we get to see it soon.

OK, I have to say this..... JB started his list and only got 3 names down on paper before someone gave him the file with KC's 1200 "inappropriate" photos. It's taken this long for JB to recover  I'm sure he'll add more once he's wiped the sweat from his forehead and unlocked the bathroom door! 

I wonder if we will ever see those photos?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1806 on: December 05, 2008, 02:35:24 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, wants the legal justification for a possible death sentence in his client's case.

Since prosecutors have not ruled out the death penalty, Baez thinks it's only fair to have time to prepare to fight it. It could be an indication the defense realizes a first-degree murder conviction is possible.

Meanwhile, prosecutors have added to their witness list. There are now 144 people on it.

144 vs 3

Yup I think Baez has a pair of raisins at this point!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: December 05, 2008, 02:35:47 PM »

In the interview with Cindy, KC is making plans for the future. KC says she has been thinking about jobs, etc. And Cindy pipes up and says you don't have to work, just stay home and watch Caylee. Yeah, like that's worked in the past!! Hellooo Cindy, she hasn't had a job in over 2 years!!   

I am sure they are going to find a 'real job' for her when in jail.  OK, KP Duty, Housekeeping, and hopefully the best one of all...a CHAMBER MAID.  It will just keep reminding her of all the SH-T she has doled out over the years.

Keeper of Soap-On-A-Rope   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1808 on: December 05, 2008, 02:37:04 PM »

I can't wait till Casey goes to the state penitentary and gets a taste of prison "justice." 

Lisa

And she will too.  I can't wait either!  In prison, no matter how much the guards can't stand an inmate, they still have their jobs to do.  Very often tho, guards look the other way when one or more inmates decide to take justice into their own hands.  There really is their own sense of honor in the midst.  Casey may get solitary, for her own protection.  Yet there will be times she will be going to and from areas within, and it likely will be at one of those times the guards will look the other way, and 'oopsy'.  hehe..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1809 on: December 05, 2008, 02:39:10 PM »

Accused rapist ... http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Just thinkj there is some resemblance with Blanchard Park suspect sketch.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: December 05, 2008, 02:41:12 PM »

Just think there is some resemblance with Blanchard Park suspect sketch.

Sorry, messed up quote. The above is from me not West Coast. Can a mod pretty please delete the previous post?

I remember you, Caylee.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: December 05, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »

The few times that I have, dad, you've seen what's blown up in my face. They've misconstrued things that I said to them, resources that I gave them they haven't used. So in all honesty, as much as I'd like to, at the moment, if I'm going to, it won't be an in-person conversation, it won't be an over-the-phone conversation, it will be in writing, so there's no way of twisting my words or saying I didn't give them information.<snip>"

The way I took this answer by Casey was.....They've misconstrued things that I said to them......
meaning, when I told them things, they went out and checked into what I said and didnt just take my words for the truth the way you guys do.....resources that I gave them they haven't used  meaning, they checked those also and know Im lying and so there fore didnt waste their time!
So in all honesty, as much as I'd like to, at the moment, if I'm going to, it won't be an in-person conversation, it won't be an over-the-phone conversation, it will be in writing, so there's no way of twisting my words or saying I didn't give them information...........meaning, that way I wont have to listen to them call me out on my lies, I can just hand it over to them to read and not have to be present for them to ask me to prove what I am saying.............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: December 05, 2008, 02:41:52 PM »

Just thinkj there is some resemblance with Blanchard Park suspect sketch.

The resemblence is amazing!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: December 05, 2008, 02:46:48 PM »

Another one from WFTV

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1814 on: December 05, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

I don't get this, I thought the prosecutors had to decide the Monday before Thanksgiving. Thanks for posting this.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: December 05, 2008, 02:53:38 PM »

I don't get this, I thought the prosecutors had to decide the Monday before Thanksgiving. Thanks for posting this.

Could he be pressuring them to put the DP on the table now so he can make a deal???

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: December 05, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »

I am sure they are going to find a 'real job' for her when in jail.  OK, KP Duty, Housekeeping, and hopefully the best one of all...a CHAMBER MAID.  It will just keep reminding her of all the SHIT she has doled out over the years.
And I would love to see her face, while doing these lovely jobs.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: December 05, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »

Oh yeah guys, I am between 4 foot 6 and 5 foot 6. If I ever go missing, people will have to GUESS how friggin' tall I am. WTF??? 
Great idea to let people know.Myself, I am between 5ft or 6ft.sometimes I wear glasses,sometimes I don't.sometimes I use a cane, sometimes I don't.My hair is either long or short,blonde,red, or brown.I weigh between 105 lbs and 140lbs. I feel better now that I got my description out there too!! So if you ever hear that Carmen is missing, you know what to look for!

Don't forget to take a picture of yourself clean, and a picture of yourself dirty.... you know.. for the Amber Alert. 

how dirty to I have to be???    
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: December 05, 2008, 02:57:32 PM »

The few times that I have, dad, you've seen what's blown up in my face. They've misconstrued things that I said to them, resources that I gave them they haven't used. So in all honesty, as much as I'd like to, at the moment, if I'm going to, it won't be an in-person conversation, it won't be an over-the-phone conversation, it will be in writing, so there's no way of twisting my words or saying I didn't give them information.<snip>"

The way I took this answer by Casey was.....They've misconstrued things that I said to them......
meaning, when I told them things, they went out and checked into what I said and didnt just take my words for the truth the way you guys do.....resources that I gave them they haven't used  meaning, they checked those also and know Im lying and so there fore didnt waste their time!
So in all honesty, as much as I'd like to, at the moment, if I'm going to, it won't be an in-person conversation, it won't be an over-the-phone conversation, it will be in writing, so there's no way of twisting my words or saying I didn't give them information...........meaning, that way I wont have to listen to them call me out on my lies, I can just hand it over to them to read and not have to be present for them to ask me to prove what I am saying.............

I really think Casey thought LE was going to believe her, and take pity on her, and they would search for Caylee, while she went about her daily activities. I have to go listen to the rest of the tapes, only heard five of them.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1819 on: December 05, 2008, 02:58:17 PM »

What does this mean, when Cindy says to Casey out of the blue, "How come she never got a chance to get the car? Doesn't make sense."    Casey won't answer because she knows she's being recorded.
Then when Cindy asks her if someone else has been in their house Casey says I told you she had a key.

Who is the she they are talking about ?

Am pedaling fast to catch up, if this has already been answered, pls forgive. 

Casey said somewhere that she had given 'Zanny' a key to the house.  Am thinking that's who she is referring to here.  Might be wrong.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.