April 27, 2024, 10:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267835 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: December 05, 2008, 05:47:49 PM »

Monkey Test... just testing to see how my avatar looks. I did it myself, but it doesn't sparkle or glitter or anything!

rendeer  santa  

VERY  cute!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: December 05, 2008, 05:47:57 PM »

Monkey Test... just testing to see how my avatar looks. I did it myself, but it doesn't sparkle or glitter or anything!

rendeer  santa  
You look very cute QuietMonkey.

Thanks NRCG! I felt left out not being decorated for christmas, so I did it myself. I only used Print Shop because I don't have Photo Shop on my computer right now. I don't know how to make the sparkley stuff though. That's ok, I just wanted to look festive. Everything else is decorated, my house, my computer wallpaper, and screensaver. I didn't want to leave my monkey out!

RIP Sweet Puppy
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1942 on: December 05, 2008, 05:50:17 PM »

Now that the death penalty is off the table, how long is it going to take before we hear from Cindy? See, See, I told you from day one the evidence they have is circumstantial. Oh, and by the way, we have another witness come forward, who saw Caylee at Target.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1943 on: December 05, 2008, 05:50:18 PM »

I wonder if the Save Casey campaign will lose steam now that they aren't worried about her being put to death.   Hmmmm.   Doubt it.  Cindy is needing something to focus on in order to keep her head buried in the sand and not face the truth that she is subconsciously TOTALLY AWARE OF.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1944 on: December 05, 2008, 05:52:56 PM »

Now that the death penalty is off the table, how long is it going to take before we hear from Cindy? See, See, I told you from day one the evidence they have is circumstantial. Oh, and by the way, we have another witness come forward, who saw Caylee at Target.

OK, BUT if Cindy was doing all this defending just to get KC off the death penalty, she can now stop. She will actually have her daughter exactly where she wants her. KC in one place, not going anywhere, depending on George and Cindy to put $ in her commissary and Cindy can go visit anytime she wants.

Hopefully this is the road Cindy will take.  I know it doesn't seem possible for that to happen, but I'm thinking Cindy was just honestly scared that KC was going to get the DP. If JB is out of the picture after the trial, I say lock Cindy up in the room with KC and when she comes out, she will know what happened to Caylee.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: December 05, 2008, 05:54:36 PM »

I found this pic and I cannot believe that someone would pause to take a pic of Caylee while she is so upset.  This pic is devastating to me!!

It makes me think of how she may have died... what she was going through.. I wonder if she was at all aware of what was going on.. I wonder if she was in pain...

I know for a fact that no baby pics like that exist of me...maybe some grumpy or dissatisfied funny faces...but any parent that would take a picture of their child when there are so miserable must have some sort of masochistic tendency!

This will make me decidely unpopular but I just had to add it because I know you like seeing all sides of a story...  I have seveal pictures of my son crying like like this when he was younger (he's 19 mos old now).  I am neither sadistic or masochistic, I do not torture old people, babies or animals - just co-workers and stupid people.  We have these pics primarily because for the first few months, he was a crier and it was the only face he had.  I seriously thought my baby was broken but in the end all he had was a bad case of colic.  But now that he's older we do have a couple of them because I was working on a photo series called The Many Faces of Bynx and it wouldn't have been fair to leave those out.  Funny thing is, the only time we were able to catch him crying was when made him come inside when he wasn't ready.  I'm not the outdoors kind of mommy but I'm working on it because I have an outdoors kind of toddler.

There was also a photog who got a bunch of negative press for doing her own series of crying babies.  Hers cried because they had lollipops taken from them.  The candy was promptly returned but that's how she got the shot.  The parents were present, they had even volunteered their kids.  It depends on your perspective really.  Was it nice to toy with the babies?  Maybe not so much.  Did it cause irreparable damage?  Nah.

I thnk what I'm trying to say is, we don't know what the circumstances behind the picture were.  Did she get reprimanded fo doing someting dangerous?  Was she made to come in when she wasn't ready?  I hate to think it was because of something cold or heartless someone did, but with the A's, you certainly can't rule it out. 

I really just wanted to give you a POV of someone who had some of "those" kinds of pics...

Rgds,
C

PS: My son goes to Montessori school and they assure me that he is one of he sweetest, happiest babies in the toddler room who hugs other "friends" in his class when they are upset.  He's the official class greeter and has not suffered from being photographed with alligator tears.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: December 05, 2008, 05:57:35 PM »

rendeer  santa  

Thanks NRCG! I felt left out not being decorated for christmas, so I did it myself. I only used Print Shop because I don't have Photo Shop on my computer right now. I don't know how to make the sparkley stuff though. That's ok, I just wanted to look festive. Everything else is decorated, my house, my computer wallpaper, and screensaver. I didn't want to leave my monkey out!

Looks great! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1947 on: December 05, 2008, 05:59:28 PM »

I found this pic and I cannot believe that someone would pause to take a pic of Caylee while she is so upset.  This pic is devastating to me!!

It makes me think of how she may have died... what she was going through.. I wonder if she was at all aware of what was going on.. I wonder if she was in pain...

I know for a fact that no baby pics like that exist of me...maybe some grumpy or dissatisfied funny faces...but any parent that would take a picture of their child when there are so miserable must have some sort of masochistic tendency!

This will make me decidely unpopular but I just had to add it because I know you like seeing all sides of a story...  I have seveal pictures of my son crying like like this when he was younger (he's 19 mos old now).  I am neither sadistic or masochistic, I do not torture old people, babies or animals - just co-workers and stupid people.  We have these pics primarily because for the first few months, he was a crier and it was the only face he had.  I seriously thought my baby was broken but in the end all he had was a bad case of colic.  But now that he's older we do have a couple of them because I was working on a photo series called The Many Faces of Bynx and it wouldn't have been fair to leave those out.  Funny thing is, the only time we were able to catch him crying was when made him come inside when he wasn't ready.  I'm not the outdoors kind of mommy but I'm working on it because I have an outdoors kind of toddler.

There was also a photog who got a bunch of negative press for doing her own series of crying babies.  Hers cried because they had lollipops taken from them.  The candy was promptly returned but that's how she got the shot.  The parents were present, they had even volunteered their kids.  It depends on your perspective really.  Was it nice to toy with the babies?  Maybe not so much.  Did it cause irreparable damage?  Nah.

I thnk what I'm trying to say is, we don't know what the circumstances behind the picture were.  Did she get reprimanded fo doing someting dangerous?  Was she made to come in when she wasn't ready?  I hate to think it was because of something cold or heartless someone did, but with the A's, you certainly can't rule it out. 

I really just wanted to give you a POV of someone who had some of "those" kinds of pics...

Rgds,
C

PS: My son goes to Montessori school and they assure me that he is one of he sweetest, happiest babies in the toddler room who hugs other "friends" in his class when they are upset.  He's the official class greeter and has not suffered from being photographed with alligator tears.

Nah Mon Quixote, I agree with you. After raising 3 kids you get to know the face. Can't make babies happy all the time, otherwise all they would eat is sugar and play till they drop and climb on things they shouldn't. It's about safety and balance and children don't understand this.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: December 05, 2008, 06:00:52 PM »

that was what I thought when I saw that picture....the poor baby.. maybe lee was teasing her again grrrrr!

About the no death penalty...I thought what the hooty hell!  But then I was hoping she would go into the general population where someone will kick her rear.

My husband and I decided yesterday that we're moving back to the Orlando area in a couple months.. I hope I make it in time for court!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1949 on: December 05, 2008, 06:02:14 PM »

rendeer  santa  

Very cute!!  I have a feeling that if you ask sweetly, someone will give you some sparkles!  We have some very talented and generous people here!   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1950 on: December 05, 2008, 06:06:13 PM »

Rgds,
C

I'm just glad nobody's throwing nanners at me!  It's easy to make generalizations about Casey because...well, what else can I do? 
Everyone here seems to have an understandable reason for taken the pics they have taken of their kids...if we asked Cindy/Casey about the pic though, their explanation would probably be something like, "Caylee's upset cuz Ohio State lost that day".

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1951 on: December 05, 2008, 06:12:42 PM »

That is just disturbing!  You can tell that since her face is sweaty, she had been crying for a while!  It just chills me to think this was what the last few moments of Caylee's life were like.

Lisa
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: December 05, 2008, 06:13:13 PM »

Death Penalty or no - it's all right with me.  Death penalty, she dies instantly, and meets her maker, she gets to explain to Him why she took she life of one His babies, then to the  intense heat, known as Hell, away from God and any of His blessing for ever and ever or Life in Prison, the glory I get from this is seeing her face on TV maybe 15 years from now, old and pale, like the girls of the Mason case, saying, we were young, we didn't know what we were doing, we are ill, please let us out.  Either one will be wonderful    yeah, bring that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: December 05, 2008, 06:18:37 PM »

Hmmmm,   I don't see anyone up there to say "this board locks at 100"  he he.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: December 05, 2008, 06:19:08 PM »

December 5, 2008 - Friday

State Won' t Seek Death Penalty Against Casey - Central Florida News 13
Current mood:  hopeful

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/5/jailh...

Anthony family will make statement later, continue visiting www.helpfindcaylee.com for more information and updates.

4:37 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos -

This was on the official Caylee website on myspace.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1955 on: December 05, 2008, 06:26:06 PM »

Headline News just announced No Death Penalty for Casey Anthony.  3:26 P.M.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1956 on: December 05, 2008, 06:27:52 PM »

Hey Monkeys, haven't been on today I see OJ got jail time, Casey gets no death penalty. Oh well, I want her to rot in prison. Off to the hockey game.  I want to stay here in the Monkey cage where it is warm. Go Stars! There now I am in the mood for hockey. NOT!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: December 05, 2008, 06:28:07 PM »

WARNING - THIS THREAD WILL LOCK ON PAGE 100
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1958 on: December 05, 2008, 06:32:31 PM »

I just wanted to say that I truly hope something like this doesnt happen with Casey when she does get life in prison,   My ex sister in law had a younger sister that was married to a man named Dan Tabajes,(not sure of the last name spelling)...anyway she was only 13 when she married this man, and she had 3 children by him, he turned out to be abusive and he was also a illegal allien from the phillapeans, when there last child was about a month old, the authorities found him and sent him back to the phillapeans,he pleaded with Joyce to come to him but she said NO. She was staying in the states with her mother and 3 children and she was kinda glad that he couldnthurt her anymore.....well when the baby was about 6 months old,he found away to come back to the US by hiding on a boat and showed up at their house ( bythis time her mother was living with her helping her with the bills and the kids)...anyway they got in another argument because she wanted him to leave and he ended up stabbing both Joyce and her mother......alot of times and cut both their throats......when the police came he had put Joynce on the bed with the 6 month old baby and was laying beside her and they arrested him...He got two life sentences and after servingonly 17 years he is free now and back in the phillapeans, has since remarried and has named his first child that he has had with his new wife after the one he killed........and thats justice for you I guess......
and this is the reason why I posted this story.....I had a feeling this was coming, therefore I hope in casey's case LIFE in prison will mean life.....it didnt in this case and so I'm not too sure......ps...he killed 2 people...........

This is what scares me about Casey's case.  I have this fear she may get no prison time.  And if that happens, she goes back to the status quo in her family.  Partying, George and Cindy paying her bills, stealing from others, and probably victimizing another person.

Lisa

and making more babies. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: December 05, 2008, 06:32:43 PM »

December 5, 2008 - Friday

State Won' t Seek Death Penalty Against Casey - Central Florida News 13
Current mood:  hopeful

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/5/jailh...

Anthony family will make statement later, continue visiting www.helpfindcaylee.com for more information and updates.

4:37 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos -

This was on the official Caylee website on myspace.

I hope she spends the rest of her life in prison.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.