April 27, 2024, 09:42:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267899 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: December 03, 2008, 10:27:54 AM »

I made this yesterday and nobody noticed, so here it is again.    I made this yesterday and nobody noticed, so here it is again. 

I noticed!  The skin tone and "look" on the face are even closer but in the other pic it's the hairline and eyebrows that make me go WOW:

In 04Bull's pic...Lee looks heavier..changes the lower facial structure a bit.. can the pic of Lee laughing by his car be added to this colagge..that would be most recent..

footnote: I'm not ready to go down this road but considering the source of the sketch and the hairline..the resemblance is remarkable

From August 5, 2008:

I hope to God someone from LE reads here; you know, just in case! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #241 on: December 03, 2008, 10:28:15 AM »

From August 5, 2008:

WOWZA!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: December 03, 2008, 10:30:17 AM »

If this has alread been posted I am sorry.  I skipped through a lot of the personal posts and might have missed it.

Woman says she saw Caylee on plane
This woman claims to be going on the record in order to try to save her tarnished name and reputation.  I think someone will be getting a camera phone for Christmas....

I never even heard or remembered the name until this article 

Ha ha!  I know me either!  I think she is trying to pull a Zenaida Gonzalez....in a backwards kind of way.

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: December 03, 2008, 10:31:05 AM »

In 04Bull's pic...Lee looks heavier..changes the lower facial structure a bit.. can the pic of Lee laughing by his car be added to this colagge..that would be most recent..

footnote: I'm not ready to go down this road but considering the source of the sketch and the hairline..the resemblance is remarkable

I am with you SS, but it is interesting when you look at the big picture and add this all in to it too. 

O/T may I replace my sundae with a hot chocolate today as my tail is a bit frozen from the bitter cold we are having down here!  I am so not liking this 60 degree weather in Florida! (I think its an Alabama conspiracy!!)

I traded my iced coffee for a hot cup this morning.  It was 32 degrees in Hernando County this morning.  Had to wrap all the garden babies last night but today is supposed to hit mid-sixties with seventies returning tomorrow.  So....I should be yelling at Alabama for this?   

I think that sketch looks eerily like Lee but with all the publicity on the Ant's, wouldn't the eyewitness have spotted Lee before this??  Lee was pretty high profile before he went underground....

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: December 03, 2008, 10:31:47 AM »

In the last thread I read something about Cindy and a " hair brush incident "... Would somebody please post what that was all about? Thanks so much.

From Day One..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: December 03, 2008, 10:34:56 AM »

I traded my iced coffee for a hot cup this morning.  It was 32 degrees in Hernando County this morning.  Had to wrap all the garden babies last night but today is supposed to hit mid-sixties with seventies returning tomorrow.  So....I should be yelling at Alabama for this?   

I think that sketch looks eerily like Lee but with all the publicity on the Ant's, wouldn't the eyewitness have spotted Lee before this??  Lee was pretty high profile before he went underground....
Yes I think it is the University of Alabama Roll Tide fans who have banned together and blown this cold weather onto us unsuspecting Gators!  I blame them for my frost bite!

The composite I believe was done back prior to the A's being spotlight thieves.

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: December 03, 2008, 10:35:29 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. - Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said a big development in the case is on the way.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id

Are they ever going to shut up???????????   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: December 03, 2008, 10:37:07 AM »

In the last thread I read something about Cindy and a " hair brush incident "... Would somebody please post what that was all about? Thanks so much.
When asked by FBI to provide Caylee's hairbrush Cindy gave them one that was not exclusively Caylee's but rather Casey's.  This came out according to an email Cindy had written to her then media liason Garrison. 
Supposedly Cindy was hacked and many of her private emails have made it to the hands of media....must be the same guy that got Murt.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: December 03, 2008, 10:38:17 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new....no way will I ever get caught up...so I gave up trying...I will just have to ask questions..please be patient ...who is this person? Please fill me in! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: December 03, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. - Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said a big development in the case is on the way.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id

Are they ever going to shut up???????????   

They must not have ever heard the words "silence is golden."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 03, 2008, 10:39:24 AM »

Morning lovely monkeys. Wha'ts new? Dolce -- who is in that sketch?

It is a composite sketch done by a witness who claims to have seen this man near or around where a girl was killed back in June in Orlando.  I am still reading all the info around it.  Can be found on the last thread page 88.

Looks like Lee does'nt it?  Also that June 9th date has come back up again....INTERESTING!!

ooopsssss I should have read a little bit further!  thanks Dolce

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: December 03, 2008, 10:41:13 AM »

It is a composite sketch done by a witness who claims to have seen this man near or around where a girl was killed back in June in Orlando.  I am still reading all the info around it.  Can be found on the last thread page 88.

Looks like Lee does'nt it?  Also that June 9th date has come back up again....INTERESTING!!

Its all good Sunny.  These days you have to read through a lot of "stuff" to get to the good "stuff"...keep asking and I will try to find answers!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: December 03, 2008, 10:44:10 AM »

George, Cindy Anthony: Big Break In Case Coming
Christmas Day Vigil Planned For Caylee

WESH.com
updated 12 minutes ago

George Anthony wouldn't elaborate much further, but said a team of private investigators are working on a new lead that could lead to the discovery of the girl.

"There is just a lot of positive things that are still happening. A lot more people are coming forward because they can see some progress of bringing Caylee home and it's pretty awesome stuff. I can't be too specific with you but we believe we're close," he said.

The Anthonys said they will continue to hold vigils for Caylee as long as she's missing.

Christmas Day Vigil Planned For Caylee

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he's planning a special Christmas Day service in honor of Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said he and the father of Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend Jesse Grund plan to hold a vigil at Blanchard Park.

Padilla said he believes Caylee's remains will be found in the Econ River.

The Bounty Hunter said he's already raised more than $50,000 to mount another river search early next year.

Meanwhile, members of Kid Finders said they've had a third witness come forward to tell them they also saw a little girl who looked like Caylee in an Orlando mall last month.

Nov. 13, one of those witnesses took a photo with her cell phone in a children's play area at the Florida Mall.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders said the Anthonys remain hopeful because no one has come forward to claim the child as their own.

A spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office said forensic evidence from the FBI lab proves Caylee is dead. They have suspended efforts to find the girl alive.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28020712/

First she was gonna be home by her birthday...oopssss, then Halloween...now it's Christmas? These people are really SICK!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: December 03, 2008, 10:45:00 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new....no way will I ever get caught up...so I gave up trying...I will just have to ask questions..please be patient ...who is this person? Please fill me in! 

The photo on the left is a composit sketch of one of the persons of interest in the MURDER of Nicole Pauline Ganguzza who was killed in Blanchard Park while jogging on June 10, 2008. 

http://www.local6.com/news/18189612/detail.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: December 03, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »

First she was gonna be home by her birthday...oopssss, then Halloween...now it's Christmas? These people are really SICK!!!
I agree Sunny.  They have absolutely no shame what-so-ever and neither does their hired hand Dominic Casey.  That man might as well kiss his carreer goodbye!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: December 03, 2008, 10:49:29 AM »

If this has alread been posted I am sorry.  I skipped through a lot of the personal posts and might have missed it.

Woman says she saw Caylee on plane
This woman claims to be going on the record in order to try to save her tarnished name and reputation.  I think someone will be getting a camera phone for Christmas....

I never even heard or remembered the name until this article 

She was posting on another site for awhile.  The thread was locked, people were banned and then they started their own site, where Wanda became their star.  That site eventually became private.  And now Wanda is back again.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: December 03, 2008, 10:49:47 AM »

Looks like Lee doesn't it?  Also that June 9th date has come back up again....INTERESTING!!

Its all good Sunny.  These days you have to read through a lot of "stuff" to get to the good "stuff"...keep asking and I will try to find answers!

thanks...9 days away from SM makes for a very un-up-to-date monkey!  What is the latest if anything with Murt and LP?? I heard bits and pieces of NG last night and heard Tim's voice saying he doesn't think Caylee's remains can be found??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: December 03, 2008, 10:51:01 AM »

The photo on the left is a composit sketch of one of the persons of interest in the MURDER of Nicole Pauline Ganguzza who was killed in Blanchard Park while jogging on June 10, 2008. 

http://www.local6.com/news/18189612/detail.html

Oh yes...now I remember reading this case...thanks for the memory jog AND for the change of clothing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: December 03, 2008, 10:54:05 AM »

Looks like Lee doesn't it?  Also that June 9th date has come back up again....INTERESTING!!

thanks...9 days away from SM makes for a very un-up-to-date monkey!  What is the latest if anything with Murt and LP?? I heard bits and pieces of NG last night and heard Tim's voice saying he doesn't think Caylee's remains can be found??
LP will not be back until the first of the new year.  He is being accused of "shopping" for the highest bid on the 1200 erotic photos of Casey..which are EW!  Murt is out of commission from what I understand, he is broken.

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: December 03, 2008, 10:55:16 AM »

When asked by FBI to provide Caylee's hairbrush Cindy gave them one that was not exclusively Caylee's but rather Casey's.  This came out according to an email Cindy had written to her then media liaison Garrison. 
Supposedly Cindy was hacked and many of her private emails have made it to the hands of media....must be the same guy that got Murt.   
So Cindy per an email to Larry, she admittedly gave the FBI the wrong hair brush? WOWZA.

Thanks for clarifying for me as I was thinking Cindy hit Caylee or even Casey with it.

And it wouldnt surprise me if Cindys email did get hacked. Oh well.

From Day One..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.