April 28, 2024, 08:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267944 times)
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: December 03, 2008, 10:57:46 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new....no way will I ever get caught up...so I gave up trying...I will just have to ask questions..please be patient ...who is this person? Please fill me in! 

The photo on the left is a composit sketch of one of the persons of interest in the MURDER of Nicole Pauline Ganguzza who was killed in Blanchard Park while jogging on June 10, 2008. 

http://www.local6.com/news/18189612/detail.html
I wonder when the sketch was drawn?

From Day One..
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: December 03, 2008, 10:57:51 AM »

thanks...9 days away from SM makes for a very un-up-to-date monkey!  What is the latest if anything with Murt and LP?? I heard bits and pieces of NG last night and heard Tim's voice saying he doesn't think Caylee's remains can be found??

I wonder why Tim has gone from saying he would find her to saying will not be found.  We have heard that sites were not completely searched.  I would really like to hear Tim's theory as to why she will not be found.  He must have developed some thoughts from information he was given when he was in Orlando.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: December 03, 2008, 10:58:01 AM »

In the last thread I read something about Cindy and a " hair brush incident "... Would somebody please post what that was all about? Thanks so much.
When asked by FBI to provide Caylee's hairbrush Cindy gave them one that was not exclusively Caylee's but rather Casey's.  This came out according to an email Cindy had written to her then media liaison Garrison. 
Supposedly Cindy was hacked and many of her private emails have made it to the hands of media....must be the same guy that got Murt.   
So Cindy per an email to Larry, she admittedly gave the FBI the wrong hair brush? WOWZA.

Thanks for clarifying for me as I was thinking Cindy hit Caylee or even Casey with it.

And it wouldnt surprise me if Cindys email did get hacked. Oh well.

It wouldn't surprise me if Cindy sent the emails accidently and is blaming it on a hacker.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: December 03, 2008, 10:59:06 AM »

First she was gonna be home by her birthday...oopssss, then Halloween...now it's Christmas? These people are really SICK!!!
I agree Sunny.  They have absolutely no shame what-so-ever and neither does their hired hand Dominic Casey.  That man might as well kiss his carreer goodbye!

they have to keep it going to get all the donated monies I guess...since neither of them seem to be working....so now this child is their paycheck

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: December 03, 2008, 11:00:22 AM »

In the last thread I read something about Cindy and a " hair brush incident "... Would somebody please post what that was all about? Thanks so much.
When asked by FBI to provide Caylee's hairbrush Cindy gave them one that was not exclusively Caylee's but rather Casey's.  This came out according to an email Cindy had written to her then media liaison Garrison. 
Supposedly Cindy was hacked and many of her private emails have made it to the hands of media....must be the same guy that got Murt.   
So Cindy per an email to Larry, she admittedly gave the FBI the wrong hair brush? WOWZA.

Thanks for clarifying for me as I was thinking Cindy hit Caylee or even Casey with it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Cindy sent the emails accidently and is blaming it on a hacker.
Or that!!

From Day One..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #265 on: December 03, 2008, 11:01:11 AM »

Thanks for noticing, and for all the replies.  Glad everybody noticed >>>   <<< O4BULL is in da House CAGE! 
I think it looks like Lee, but does anyone remember if the suspect was described as either Black or Hispanic?  I guess I'll see if I can find that from earlier reports.  There was speculation, IIRC, that it looked a bit like that black guy who lived in Sawgrass who was/is a musician and reportedly was connected to Fusian.  Anyone else remember that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: December 03, 2008, 11:01:14 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new....no way will I ever get caught up...so I gave up trying...I will just have to ask questions..please be patient ...who is this person? Please fill me in! 

The photo on the left is a composit sketch of one of the persons of interest in the MURDER of Nicole Pauline Ganguzza who was killed in Blanchard Park while jogging on June 10, 2008. 

http://www.local6.com/news/18189612/detail.html
I wonder when the sketch was drawn?

In June right after her body was found.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #267 on: December 03, 2008, 11:01:25 AM »

thanks...9 days away from SM makes for a very un-up-to-date monkey!  What is the latest if anything with Murt and LP?? I heard bits and pieces of NG last night and heard Tim's voice saying he doesn't think Caylee's remains can be found??

I wonder why Tim has gone from saying he would find her to saying will not be found.  We have heard that sites were not completely searched.  I would really like to hear Tim's theory as to why she will not be found.  He must have developed some thoughts from information he was given when he was in Orlando.

It would be hard to find a body that had been burned.  I know that is not a popular thought, but if we are going to base theories off of Casey's musical choices as LP has done, the same song also mentions burning.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: December 03, 2008, 11:02:18 AM »

In 04Bull's pic...Lee looks heavier..changes the lower facial structure a bit.. can the pic of Lee laughing by his car be added to this colagge..that would be most recent..

footnote: I'm not ready to go down this road but considering the source of the sketch and the hairline..the resemblance is remarkable

I am with you SS, but it is interesting when you look at the big picture and add this all in to it too. 

O/T may I replace my sundae with a hot chocolate today as my tail is a bit frozen from the bitter cold we are having down here!  I am so not liking this 60 degree weather in Florida! (I think its an Alabama conspiracy!!)

I traded my iced coffee for a hot cup this morning.  It was 32 degrees in Hernando County this morning.  Had to wrap all the garden babies last night but today is supposed to hit mid-sixties with seventies returning tomorrow.  So....I should be yelling at Alabama for this?   

I think that sketch looks eerily like Lee but with all the publicity on the Ant's, wouldn't the eyewitness have spotted Lee before this??  Lee was pretty high profile before he went underground....

GN - This composite sketch was taken of WFTV's dated JULY 9th ... It is an old composite ... I just opened it last night and about fell off my chair!  There were initially 3 composites drawn for possible POIs - 2 turned themselves in for questioning ... this one was a repost .. this man never did and is (to my knowledge) still being sought ...

http://www.wftv.com/news/16783963/detail.html

I was thinking - Wouldn't it be someting IF Lee was doing the searched on the computer for Chloroform ... and they have never released the details of how Nicole was murdered ... hhhuummm wouldn't it be interesting if her Neck was Broken ????

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: December 03, 2008, 11:03:10 AM »

I would like to know as well....and perhaps he said something last night...as I said I only heard bits and pieces...I have a very ill 'canine child' at home and I only perked up when I heard Tim's voice...but wasn't able to catch it all....hopefully someone who saw the show will fill us in.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #270 on: December 03, 2008, 11:03:20 AM »

That's what I think, some info from LE, that Caylee's remains will not be found. I'm wondering if they have info that Caylee was put into a dumpster? Have we seen any interviews from employees from Amscot?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #271 on: December 03, 2008, 11:04:09 AM »

I don't think it's Lee, monkeys. Just similar enough to be a brother from another mother (or father). 

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #272 on: December 03, 2008, 11:04:33 AM »

If this has alread been posted I am sorry.  I skipped through a lot of the personal posts and might have missed it.

Woman says she saw Caylee on plane
This woman claims to be going on the record in order to try to save her tarnished name and reputation.  I think someone will be getting a camera phone for Christmas....

I never even heard or remembered the name until this article 

She was posting on another site for awhile.  The thread was locked, people were banned and then they started their own site, where Wanda became their star.  That site eventually became private.  And now Wanda is back again.

And the site was started by a Katie526, right?  She's a huge Anthony a$$ kisser!

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 03, 2008, 11:04:39 AM »

Thanks for noticing, and for all the replies.  Glad everybody noticed >>>   <<< O4BULL is in da House CAGE! 
I think it looks like Lee, but does anyone remember if the suspect was described as either Black or Hispanic?  I guess I'll see if I can find that from earlier reports.  There was speculation, IIRC, that it looked a bit like that black guy who lived in Sawgrass who was/is a musician and reportedly was connected to Fusian.  Anyone else remember that?

There was like 5 different persons on interest that were seen in the area.  Most of the sketches looked like black men.  This looked the least black.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: December 03, 2008, 11:05:30 AM »

SunnyinTx... I hope your fur baby gets better real soon.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 03, 2008, 11:08:34 AM »

If this has alread been posted I am sorry.  I skipped through a lot of the personal posts and might have missed it.

This woman claims to be going on the record in order to try to save her tarnished name and reputation.  I think someone will be getting a camera phone for Christmas....

She was posting on another site for awhile.  The thread was locked, people were banned and then they started their own site, where Wanda became their star.  That site eventually became private.  And now Wanda is back again.

And the site was started by a Katie526, right?  She's a huge Anthony a$$ kisser!

Lisa
What was with her anyway, I would literally scream at some of the things she posted. I think it is time for Wanda to stop this circus, LE discredited your sighting, wonder what made her surface again.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 03, 2008, 11:08:56 AM »

From August 5, 2008:

Wow, Klaas.. in those pics, I think Lee's nose is almost identical to the sketch! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: December 03, 2008, 11:09:32 AM »

that is exactly what I was thinking...cincin blaming it on a hacker...like she is easily believed...oh and BTW how convenient this happens after her hairbrush email is released!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: December 03, 2008, 11:10:03 AM »

Lisa

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: December 03, 2008, 11:11:28 AM »

I don't think it's Lee, monkeys. Just similar enough to be a brother from another mother (or father). 

LOL.  Probably not.

The resemblance is unbelievable!!

From Day One..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.