April 27, 2024, 10:32:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267907 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #280 on: December 03, 2008, 11:12:19 AM »

If this has alread been posted I am sorry.  I skipped through a lot of the personal posts and might have missed it.

Woman says she saw Caylee on plane
This woman claims to be going on the record in order to try to save her tarnished name and reputation.  I think someone will be getting a camera phone for Christmas....

I never even heard or remembered the name until this article 

She was posting on another site for awhile.  The thread was locked, people were banned and then they started their own site, where Wanda became their star.  That site eventually became private.  And now Wanda is back again.

And the site was started by a Katie526, right?  She's a huge Anthony a$$ kisser!

Lisa
What was with her anyway, I would literally scream at some of the things she posted. I think it is time for Wanda to stop this circus, LE discredited your sighting, wonder what made her surface again.

She was somrthing else!   I remember reading what Wanda posted and thinking, "She is FOS!"  I wonder what Dominic Casey is paying her?

Lisa

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: December 03, 2008, 11:13:31 AM »

Thanks for noticing, and for all the replies.  Glad everybody noticed >>>   <<< O4BULL is in da House CAGE! 
I think it looks like Lee, but does anyone remember if the suspect was described as either Black or Hispanic?  I guess I'll see if I can find that from earlier reports.  There was speculation, IIRC, that it looked a bit like that black guy who lived in Sawgrass who was/is a musician and reportedly was connected to Fusian.  Anyone else remember that?

I think the composite looks dark skinned also ... but I don't know what the lighting was when the witness saw this man ... how far away they were ... how long they saw him ... and IMO Lee can look a little darked skinned at times in certain photos

I think you are refering to Derrick Williams - Reportedly Tony L's boss ... (but I'm not sure of that) IMO  DW owns Society Entertainment BUT IIRC Tony was working for D.B.E. Entertainment??? Or something like that ... again, I am not sure of that though

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=107340879

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: December 03, 2008, 11:14:20 AM »

Is it possible that LEE was in Blanchard Park, doing his thing, and this jogger noticed him...when maybe he was disposing of Caylee.   Just a whim. I am sure they have checked out the DNA already.

But..this Wanda woman.  If you listen to the video, play close attention where she stated that Caylee said her name...and the 'other woman' the one that was the kidnapper said that ...her name is Caylee Marie Anthony.

Yah, right..the kidnapper is going to broadcast what the child's name was.  I have seen docs about the airline and I am sure that LE has fully checked this out. 

Besides this Wanda is a breeder of Yorkie's ....the same kind that the Anthony's have. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: December 03, 2008, 11:15:08 AM »

Sort of OT, but did you all hear about this news story? Ugandan women putting  chloroform on their chests, to knock men unconscious?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/ugandacrimeoffbeat

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #284 on: December 03, 2008, 11:16:12 AM »

Is it possible that LEE was in Blanchard Park, doing his thing, and this jogger noticed him...when maybe he was disposing of Caylee.   Just a whim. I am sure they have checked out the DNA already.

But..this Wanda woman.  If you listen to the video, play close attention where she stated that Caylee said her name...and the 'other woman' the one that was the kidnapper said that ...her name is Caylee Marie Anthony.

Yah, right..the kidnapper is going to broadcast what the child's name was.  I have seen docs about the airline and I am sure that LE has fully checked this out. 

Besides this Wanda is a breeder of Yorkie's ....the same kind that the Anthony's have. 
That was my thought exactly! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #285 on: December 03, 2008, 11:16:17 AM »

txlisa... Dominic must be paying her well, otherwise why surface with that story again. I should have guessed the other one started her own Caylee is alive forum. Each post just got stranger and stranger.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: December 03, 2008, 11:16:21 AM »

Good morning my monkey friends... whats new

From my reading it appears to have been a very silly cage last night. Sorry I missed the fun.   

I just spent the past 30minutes chasing my lab through the woods. I wish training was as easy as the dogwhisper fella makes it look.   

traci

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #287 on: December 03, 2008, 11:19:08 AM »

She was posting on another site for awhile.  The thread was locked, people were banned and then they started their own site, where Wanda became their star.  That site eventually became private.  And now Wanda is back again.

Is there no end to the nutballs competing for their 15min.. 

Just so I'm not confusing stories..this is the one way back that the LE received a manifest for the flight and only 2 were on board neither of which were even close to Caylee's description??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: December 03, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »

No because Caylee was last seen June 15th Father's day and the jogger was killed on June 10th.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #289 on: December 03, 2008, 11:19:43 AM »

Yah, right..the kidnapper is going to broadcast what the child's name was.
  I have seen docs about the airline and I am sure that LE has fully checked this out. 

Yeah, and the smell in the car was pizza!!!!! These people need to get real and give me a break. Why didn't the kidnapper just call 911 on herself and put handcuffs on. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: December 03, 2008, 11:20:59 AM »

Is there no end to the nutballs competing for their 15min.. 

Just so I'm not confusing stories..this is the one way back that the LE received a manifest for the flight and only 2 childeren were on board neither of which were even close to Caylee's description??

self-edit

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: December 03, 2008, 11:21:29 AM »

Wouldn't fit timeline if indeed Caylee was at the nursing home on June 15th ... Nicole was murdered June 10th ..

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: December 03, 2008, 11:24:12 AM »

Wouldn't fit timeline if indeed Caylee was at the nursing home on June 15th ... Nicole was murdered June 10th ..

Personal opinion only -- I don't think the two cases are related. I think the person in the sketch is either a black or hispanic man.

And Casey is still guilty as sin. And she is in jail!!!! All alone. No family visiting.

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: December 03, 2008, 11:24:14 AM »

SNIPPED

Nicole Ganguzza was sexually assaulted.  I just don't see someone disposing of a body, being caught, then sexually assaulting someone and then killing them because they saw a body being disposed of.  Just MHO.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: December 03, 2008, 11:25:18 AM »

except that Caylee was alive on the 15th at the nursing home? jogger was the 8th??

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: December 03, 2008, 11:27:11 AM »

Very true.  We have the video of Caylee with Great Grandpa.  We have a log in sheet with both Cindy and Caylee, plus an eyewitness nurse IIRC. 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: December 03, 2008, 11:27:33 AM »

thanks...9 days away from SM makes for a very un-up-to-date monkey!  What is the latest if anything with Murt and LP?? I heard bits and pieces of NG last night and heard Tim's voice saying he doesn't think Caylee's remains can be found??

I wonder why Tim has gone from saying he would find her to saying will not be found.  We have heard that sites were not completely searched.  I would really like to hear Tim's theory as to why she will not be found.   He must have developed some thoughts from information he was given when he was in Orlando.

He gave an interview on NG last night stating his reasons, ... You might be able to catch it on Youtube ...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: December 03, 2008, 11:29:41 AM »

Personal opinion only -- I don't think the two cases are related. I think the person in the sketch is either a black or hispanic man.

And Casey is still guilty as sin. And she is in jail!!!! All alone. No family visiting.
I know, and I was just pulling random puzzle pieces as I stated earlier.  I just could not deny that unibrowLee resemblance! 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: December 03, 2008, 11:30:44 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: Joining me right now, Tim Miller, he is the director of Texas EquuSearch. His team members have been searching diligently and repeatedly for Caylee.

Tim, thank you for being with us. What leads you to the announcement today that you no longer believe even her remains will be found?

TIM MILLER, DIR. OF EQUUSEARCH, SAYS CAYLEE "NOT GOING TO BE FINDABLE": Well, you know, Nancy, we`ve put such an extensive search on, and we still are searching on a smaller scale. In fact, I`m with somebody right now that searched this afternoon. But you know what? Caylee`s case was a cold case before it was ever a missing persons case.

And even when we get involved in these things in the very beginning, they`re tough, to say the least. But all we had to go on was these three different cell towers, a lot of time went by and, you know, until some more information comes in, if it should ever come in, which I doubt that it will, I feel as though the (INAUDIBLE) have been cleared as well as they can be, and unfortunately, I don`t believe that Caylee is ever going to be found alive, and I doubt that her little remains are ever going to be found.

And she`s just touched every heart in America, and Caylee`s not where she chose to be, and it`s very sad to be able to put this many resources into it and walk away. But -- I mean, again, we`re going to continue doing searches at a smaller scale and just hopefully the day will come when one of the searchers or somebody will come up with something.

GRACE: Everybody, with us, Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch. We are taking your calls live.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: December 03, 2008, 11:35:28 AM »

George, Cindy Anthony: Big Break In Case Coming
Christmas Day Vigil Planned For Caylee

WESH.com
updated 12 minutes ago
ORLANDO, Fla. - Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said a big development in the case is on the way.

George Anthony wouldn't elaborate much further, but said a team of private investigators are working on a new lead that could lead to the discovery of the girl.

"There is just a lot of positive things that are still happening. A lot more people are coming forward because they can see some progress of bringing Caylee home and it's pretty awesome stuff. I can't be too specific with you but we believe we're close," he said.

The Anthonys said they will continue to hold vigils for Caylee as long as she's missing.

Christmas Day Vigil Planned For Caylee

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he's planning a special Christmas Day service in honor of Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said he and the father of Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend Jesse Grund plan to hold a vigil at Blanchard Park.

Padilla said he believes Caylee's remains will be found in the Econ River.

The Bounty Hunter said he's already raised more than $50,000 to mount another river search early next year.

Meanwhile, members of Kid Finders said they've had a third witness come forward to tell them they also saw a little girl who looked like Caylee in an Orlando mall last month.

Nov. 13, one of those witnesses took a photo with her cell phone in a children's play area at the Florida Mall.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders said the Anthonys remain hopeful because no one has come forward to claim the child as their own.

A spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office said forensic evidence from the FBI lab proves Caylee is dead. They have suspended efforts to find the girl alive.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28020712/

Thanks Nut

Why are there no forensic experts from the FBI Oak Ridge Lab included on the State's witness list.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Janet
8:35 AM PT

_______

Attorney: Case Against Casey Difficult To Prove Without Body
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 8:15 am EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 6:35 am EST November 21, 2008

Witness List Released

The state's witness list in the first-degree murder case of Casey Anthony was released on Tuesday ...

Local 6 News reported that some names not appearing on the potential witness list came as a surprise.

Numerous Orange County sheriff's investigators are on the list, but no one from the University of Tennessee "body farm," the Oak Ridge National Laboratory or the FBI -- all of whom analyzed key evidence from Casey Anthony's car and concluded that a dead body had been in the trunk -- were listed.

http://www.local6.com/news/18022813/detail.html

Witness List

http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html

Forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.