April 27, 2024, 07:45:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267892 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: December 03, 2008, 12:15:21 PM »

Thank you so much Klaas....you are amazing!  Now I can't wait for to go to Gen. Pop.

"the guards won't intervene"...first second time in her life she will have to face her consequences.

I really would like to know what the food is at the facility...I remember hearing something...but I can't now....I doubt it is runny slop....I think I remember something hot dogs and beans?  anyone else? Let's email Kathy B and ask her to find out

Good idea!  And can you imagine having to potty in the open?

Nope...but I sure got a lot of pleasure when I read she would have to

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: December 03, 2008, 12:16:43 PM »

Thank you so much Klaas....you are amazing!  Now I can't wait for to go to Gen. Pop.

"the guards won't intervene"...first second time in her life she will have to face her consequences.

I really would like to know what the food is at the facility...I remember hearing something...but I can't now....I doubt it is runny slop....I think I remember something hot dogs and beans?  anyone else? Let's email Kathy B and ask her to find out

Ohhhh yes ...me toooo..

From Day One..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #322 on: December 03, 2008, 12:17:16 PM »

Its a high carb diet, bologne sandwiches are inexpensive and served quite often from what I am told.  Unless you have a medical condition that the facility nurse has ok'd you are not given any special meal plan...not sure how it works if you are Jewish....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #323 on: December 03, 2008, 12:17:30 PM »

Thanks Nut

Why are there no forensic experts from the FBI Oak Ridge Lab included on the State's witness list.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Janet
8:35 AM PT

Good Morning Janet..

Could it be that the FBI & the Body Farm just run the tests and provide the results...then it's up the the OSCO Forensic experts to draw the conclusions from those tests and present it to the courts?

Like the theory of gravity...you wouldn't have to keep bringing Issac Newton back into court to reprove a given science if someone was pushed out of a plane (if that makes sense)

I'm only shooting from the hip...and usually I'm a lousy shot 
The state only released part of their witness list, the witness list for the experts has not been released yet, why, that I don't know.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: December 03, 2008, 12:18:25 PM »

I would emplode!!!   Yep, I would look like a kitty on the highway, all blown up!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #325 on: December 03, 2008, 12:19:52 PM »

Thanks Nut

Why are there no forensic experts from the FBI Oak Ridge Lab included on the State's witness list.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Janet
8:35 AM PT

Good Morning Janet..

Could it be that the FBI & the Body Farm just run the tests and provide the results...then it's up the the OSCO Forensic experts to draw the conclusions from those tests and present it to the courts?

Like the theory of gravity...you wouldn't have to keep bringing Issac Newton back into court to reprove a given science if someone was pushed out of a plane (if that makes sense)

I'm only shooting from the hip...and usually I'm a lousy shot 
The state only released part of their witness list, the witness list for the experts has not been released yet, why, that I don't know.

I didn't realize this...was it stated somewhere or just speculation?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: December 03, 2008, 12:20:05 PM »

I would implode!!!   Yep, I would look like a kitty on the highway, all blown up!!!!!

Id take up anorexia 

From Day One..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: December 03, 2008, 12:20:46 PM »

Wanda and Nick

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: December 03, 2008, 12:22:48 PM »

OMG I pulled a Zebra Butt!!!!!!  KLAAS HELP!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: December 03, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

BOOMONKEY, ARE YOU HERE?? I saw your response yesterday & didn't have time to post. i was teasing you, i remember when I posted a map one time & of course it didn't work. When posters tried to click on it, it showed the whole U.S. Your comment had me ROFLMAO, it was so funny. And Klaas was like, NOW BOO 
Anyway, didn't know if you remembered that!!    

I got very far behind last night, we had someting horrible happen!!
Our friend & nextdoor neighbor's granddaughter was beaten almost to death by her so-called boyfriend. She was in ICU recovering from surgery; broken bones in her face, and on a ventilator. Thank God she has been moved to a room on a floor now. The idiot that did this has been charged with aggravated domestic violence, and yes, he has a felony record & will return to prison hopefully forever. This girl's Mom & Dad both have died in the last 1 1/2 years; so tragic! Sorry O/T, but it is bothering me so. 

How sad...

So sorry to hear this.  The man should be charged with attempted murder!  His sentence should be no less than LIFE.  How can the justice system improve our society, if they continue to release repeated offenders?  This sickens me!  I will pray for the girl and her family.  I hope she recovers soon.

Thank you, Bowtie, she will be in the hospital for awhile I'm afraid. She did not know that this idiot had already served 16 years for murder!!!!  You know it pays to google people before you get involved, this girl is so lost & desperately in need of therapy. I will update in Musings for those interested.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #330 on: December 03, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »

I just like to sit here and imagine Casey's face like this every single day for the rest of her life -- behind bars. Warm and fuzzy.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: December 03, 2008, 12:24:36 PM »

And showering? I'm glad it's like hell in there for her. I wouldn't last a day with everyone watching the shower and toilet area.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #332 on: December 03, 2008, 12:25:51 PM »

LOL...she went shopping 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: December 03, 2008, 12:26:26 PM »

And showering? I'm glad it's like hell in there for her. I wouldn't last a day with everyone watching the shower and toilet area.
That does not scare me as much as other things.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: December 03, 2008, 12:27:17 PM »

LOL...she went shopping 
Oh holy hell! 

Nut!! Nut!!  Help I pulled a Zebra butt!!!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: December 03, 2008, 12:28:05 PM »

Glad I'm not the only one that does that!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: December 03, 2008, 12:30:06 PM »

That does not scare me as much as other things.
I wasn't even thinking about that, now I'm scared. Thanks for the pic of Wanda. SEARCHING....Thanks for the links on Wanda and her dogs. I was on another website when Wanda was posting, she's a real piece of work. I bet the Anthony's got their dogs from her, go figure.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #337 on: December 03, 2008, 12:30:24 PM »

Ummmm did it kick you?? I have heard of pulling tails,but a butt??? hmmm

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: December 03, 2008, 12:32:06 PM »

Knowing Casey, it's probably something they all mark their calendars for, everything she does has sexual overtones!

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: December 03, 2008, 12:32:14 PM »

Ummmm did it kick you?? I have heard of pulling tails,but a butt??? hmmm
I posted a large pic similar to how the infamous Zebra bum that was posted on the NH thread a while back....I need Klaas to help me fix it. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.