April 27, 2024, 02:24:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267869 times)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: December 03, 2008, 12:32:32 PM »

"George seriously needs to get his balls out of Cindy’s purse and start speaking up or eventually he’s going to buckle and explode. This is not about you Cindy…….this about your granddaughter whom has gone missing without a trace."

I love this comment......
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: December 03, 2008, 12:32:43 PM »

Thank you so much Klaas....you are amazing!  Now I can't wait for to go to Gen. Pop.

"the guards won't intervene"...first second time in her life she will have to face her consequences.

I really would like to know what the food is at the facility...I remember hearing something...but I can't now....I doubt it is runny slop....I think I remember something hot dogs and beans?  anyone else? Let's email Kathy B and ask her to find out

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/08/casey-anthony-jail-house-calls-video.html

For the first time since Casey Anthony has been jailed following the disappearance of her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, we are getting an inside look of what exactly she is being given to eat.

A “jail menu” was released by the jail Thursday afternoon, outlying what each inmate is being fed for every meal. The menu is approved by a dietician and must also be signed off by the food service manager and client.

Casey’s breakfasts include a combination of cereal or grits, with sides of cheese, egg and bread. Bologna, turkey, salami or chili compromise the bulk of her lunch with sides of coleslaw or a different kind of vegetable. For dinner, Casey eats meatloaf, a pepper steak or chicken patty. Her dinner includes a vegetable, starch and dessert that is in the form of a cake or cookie.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #342 on: December 03, 2008, 12:32:45 PM »

SunnyinTx... I hope your fur baby gets better real soon.

aawww thank you....Jake today shows a little improvement today...but the Vet has warned us to be optimistic and realistic.....
Sunny, I will keep your Jake in my prayers. All monkeys prayed for my Joe over the weekend, and seems to be getting better.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #343 on: December 03, 2008, 12:33:55 PM »

Sea Searcher... When the state released the witness list it was divided up, I think it was A,B and C. What I understand the list that was released those people on that list can be deposed by the defense. The experts will not be deposed by the defense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: December 03, 2008, 12:35:21 PM »

"George seriously needs to get his balls out of Cindy’s purse and start speaking up or eventually he’s going to buckle and explode. This is not about you Cindy…….this about your granddaughter whom has gone missing without a trace."

I love this comment......
Me too, I really laughed when I read that. And how very true.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: December 03, 2008, 12:35:56 PM »

Thank you so much Klaas....you are amazing!  Now I can't wait for to go to Gen. Pop.

"the guards won't intervene"...first second time in her life she will have to face her consequences.

I really would like to know what the food is at the facility...I remember hearing something...but I can't now....I doubt it is runny slop....I think I remember something hot dogs and beans?  anyone else? Let's email Kathy B and ask her to find out

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/08/casey-anthony-jail-house-calls-video.html

For the first time since Casey Anthony has been jailed following the disappearance of her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, we are getting an inside look of what exactly she is being given to eat.

A “jail menu” was released by the jail Thursday afternoon, outlying what each inmate is being fed for every meal. The menu is approved by a dietician and must also be signed off by the food service manager and client.

Casey’s breakfasts include a combination of cereal or grits, with sides of cheese, egg and bread. Bologna, turkey, salami or chili compromise the bulk of her lunch with sides of coleslaw or a different kind of vegetable. For dinner, Casey eats meatloaf, a pepper steak or chicken patty. Her dinner includes a vegetable, starch and dessert that is in the form of a cake or cookie.

That's too good for her, I like the runny slop better!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #346 on: December 03, 2008, 12:36:24 PM »

And showering? I'm glad it's like hell in there for her. I wouldn't last a day with everyone watching the shower and toilet area.
That does not scare me as much as other things.
I wasn't even thinking about that, now I'm scared. Thanks for the pic of Wanda. SEARCHING....Thanks for the links on Wanda and her dogs. I was on another website when Wanda was posting, she's a real piece of work. I bet the Anthony's got their dogs from her, go figure.

Well, I figured since Wanda is trying to save her wonderful reputation by coming out with this AGAIN, I would spread the word around about her wonderful rep. It was found by a fellow blogger yesterday and I figured you would like to see what a great person dear Wanda is.   

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: December 03, 2008, 12:37:05 PM »

If this has alread been posted I am sorry.  I skipped through a lot of the personal posts and might have missed it.

Woman says she saw Caylee on plane
This woman claims to be going on the record in order to try to save her tarnished name and reputation.  I think someone will be getting a camera phone for Christmas....

I never even heard or remembered the name until this article 

She was posting on another site for awhile.  The thread was locked, people were banned and then they started their own site, where Wanda became their star.  That site eventually became private.  And now Wanda is back again.

And the site was started by a Katie526, right?  She's a huge Anthony a$$ kisser!

Lisa
What was with her anyway, I would literally scream at some of the things she posted. I think it is time for Wanda to stop this circus, LE discredited your sighting, wonder what made her surface again.

I'd love to see the results of a polygraph on her.....sounds like someone who craves a lot of attention!!! BIOTCH!

Heres to her wery reputation.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/338/Rip...
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/373/Rip...
These are reports of people ripped off by this lady in Leesburg that is selling bad dogs or something.

http://www.biewer4luv.com/

- and there are pictures of her and her son Nick.

Wow!  read that complaint.  If that is true, she doesn't have to worry about the Caylee sighting tarnishing her name....she managed to do that all by herself.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #348 on: December 03, 2008, 12:37:20 PM »

That's too good for her, I like the runny slop better!   
Um...bologna is iffy IMO.

West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: December 03, 2008, 12:37:42 PM »

CA and GA must be SO proud...    One child in jail for murder, the other speculated as the BP killer, and no one here thinks that either of them being guilty is an impossibility!! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #350 on: December 03, 2008, 12:39:10 PM »

Casey should not get cookies. Oh hell no -- no cookies for Casey.

Matter of fact, she should get nothing. Not even air. 

I remember you, Caylee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #351 on: December 03, 2008, 12:39:40 PM »

Jaimee I believe in what I call the 30th theory. I think KC moved Caylee's body 2 or 3 times with the final time being on the 30th. What is your theory?

I dont really know about the dates, but yes i agree she moved her at least twice. I dont believe she was ever in the back yard. I read somewhere, that Cindy took the clothes from the trunk into the back yard before into the house. SHe took them back there to hose them off since they smelld soo bad. Now, for me this would explain why the dogs hit in the back yard. Putting caylee back there would hav been to much of a risk. I also believe she had help moving the body. I am the same size as KC and could barely carry my niece around when she was 3, and that was wiith her helping by holding onto me, I cant imagine KC carrying around that much of a "dead" weight so to speak.

sorry if this has been answered, I'm about ten pages behind, but I think the hosing off of the clothes in the backyard theory sounds like it could be a really good explanation of why cadaver dogs hit there. 

Cindy and George had two little Yorkies, I always think of this when people theorize that Casey put Caylee in the backyard for a few days.  Now the only dog I have ever owned was a hound, and she would have been all over ANYTHING dead in any vicinity in a matter of seconds.  She used to pull frozen squirrels out of the snow.  I am pretty sure any dogs in the yard would check out that smell RIGHT away...therefore Casey couldn't have put Caylee anywhere in the yard.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: December 03, 2008, 12:41:16 PM »

I bet she misses mommy's cooking and catering to her. Ms Lucy looks so cute and sassy.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: December 03, 2008, 12:41:39 PM »

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 03, 2008, 12:42:12 PM »

CA and GA must be SO proud...    One child in jail for murder, the other speculated as the BP killer, and no one here thinks that either of them being guilty is an impossibility!! 

bp killer?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #355 on: December 03, 2008, 12:42:38 PM »

OMG I pulled a Zebra Butt!!!!!!  KLAAS HELP!!

Ummmm did it kick you?? I have heard of pulling tails,but a butt??? hmmm
I posted a large pic similar to how the infamous Zebra bum that was posted on the NH thread a while back....I need Klaas to help me fix it. 

did you do it from your photobucket?? and if so can't you resize it there?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 03, 2008, 12:43:21 PM »

bp killer?

Blanchard Park

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: December 03, 2008, 12:43:42 PM »

sorry if this has been answered, I'm about ten pages behind, but I think the hosing off of the clothes in the backyard theory sounds like it could be a really good explanation of why cadaver dogs hit there. 

Cindy and George had two little Yorkies, I always think of this when people theorize that Casey put Caylee in the backyard for a few days.  Now the only dog I have ever owned was a hound, and she would have been all over ANYTHING dead in any vicinity in a matter of seconds.  She used to pull frozen squirrels out of the snow.  I am pretty sure any dogs in the yard would check out that smell RIGHT away...therefore Casey couldn't have put Caylee anywhere in the yard.
Ok I have to ask why in the world you have a frozen squirrel!!???

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: December 03, 2008, 12:44:44 PM »

Jaimee I believe in what I call the 30th theory. I think KC moved Caylee's body 2 or 3 times with the final time being on the 30th. What is your theory?

I dont really know about the dates, but yes i agree she moved her at least twice. I dont believe she was ever in the back yard. I read somewhere, that Cindy took the clothes from the trunk into the back yard before into the house. SHe took them back there to hose them off since they smelld soo bad. Now, for me this would explain why the dogs hit in the back yard. Putting caylee back there would hav been to much of a risk. I also believe she had help moving the body. I am the same size as KC and could barely carry my niece around when she was 3, and that was wiith her helping by holding onto me, I cant imagine KC carrying around that much of a "dead" weight so to speak.

I totally agree with you. I never once thought Cindy hosed down the clothes, but after reading that it just made perfect sense. Zoe, my dog would rip up my whole yard if she sensed anything dead, she knocks things over trying to catch lizards.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 03, 2008, 12:44:49 PM »

I bet she misses mommy's cooking and catering to her. Ms Lucy looks so cute and sassy.

Well, at least one thing hasn't changed for Casey -- she's not working or paying any bills!!!   

Thank you. Lucy is a handful. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.