April 28, 2024, 02:44:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267923 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: December 03, 2008, 01:11:01 PM »

Thank you so much Klaas....you are amazing!  Now I can't wait for to go to Gen. Pop.

"the guards won't intervene"...first second time in her life she will have to face her consequences.

I really would like to know what the food is at the facility...I remember hearing something...but I can't now....I doubt it is runny slop....I think I remember something hot dogs and beans?  anyone else? Let's email Kathy B and ask her to find out
Its a high carb diet, bologne sandwiches are inexpensive and served quite often from what I am told.  Unless you have a medical condition that the facility nurse has ok'd you are not given any special meal plan...not sure how it works if you are Jewish....

thanks....bologna sandwiches aren't  runny slop darn it  

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: December 03, 2008, 01:12:16 PM »

Thank you so much Klaas....you are amazing!  Now I can't wait for to go to Gen. Pop.

"the guards won't intervene"...first second time in her life she will have to face her consequences.

I really would like to know what the food is at the facility...I remember hearing something...but I can't now....I doubt it is runny slop....I think I remember something hot dogs and beans?  anyone else? Let's email Kathy B and ask her to find out

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/08/casey-anthony-jail-house-calls-video.html

For the first time since Casey Anthony has been jailed following the disappearance of her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, we are getting an inside look of what exactly she is being given to eat.

A “jail menu” was released by the jail Thursday afternoon, outlying what each inmate is being fed for every meal. The menu is approved by a dietician and must also be signed off by the food service manager and client.

Casey’s breakfasts include a combination of cereal or grits, with sides of cheese, egg and bread. Bologna, turkey, salami or chili compromise the bulk of her lunch with sides of coleslaw or a different kind of vegetable. For dinner, Casey eats meatloaf, a pepper steak or chicken patty. Her dinner includes a vegetable, starch and dessert that is in the form of a cake or cookie.

Looks like the inmates are eating better than 80% (or more) of the population
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: December 03, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »

Good idea!  And can you imagine having to potty in the open?

Nope...but I sure got a lot of pleasure when I read she would have to
I would emplode!!!   Yep, I would look like a kitty on the highway, all blown up!!!!!

LOL.....it would be a mess for sure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: December 03, 2008, 01:13:45 PM »

OMG I pulled a Zebra Butt!!!!!!  KLAAS HELP!!

Dolce you skeered me with that picture!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #384 on: December 03, 2008, 01:14:37 PM »

I scared myself too!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: December 03, 2008, 01:18:09 PM »

Thank you, Bowtie, she will be in the hospital for awhile I'm afraid. She did not know that this idiot had already served 16 years for murder!!!!  You know it pays to google people before you get involved, this girl is so lost & desperately in need of therapy. I will update in Musings for those interested.

I am just reading of this atrosity!!  I will pray she recovers...please do post in musings.  My niece is 22 and on her own in another city for the first time in her life....she met a guy she kinda liked....a friend (police officer) ran a check on him and he has a criminal background...nothing too serious..but enuf....she told him she was not going to be seeing him anymore. In the world we live in no one can be too confident about the people the meet.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: December 03, 2008, 01:19:08 PM »

I just like to sit here and imagine Casey's face like this every single day for the rest of her life -- behind bars. Warm and fuzzy.

the sad part is those tears were for HER...not for Caylee....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: December 03, 2008, 01:21:10 PM »

Numbersgirl---musings note 4U!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #388 on: December 03, 2008, 01:21:54 PM »

And showering? I'm glad it's like hell in there for her. I wouldn't last a day with everyone watching the shower and toilet area.
That does not scare me as much as other things.
I wasn't even thinking about that, now I'm scared. Thanks for the pic of Wanda. SEARCHING....Thanks for the links on Wanda and her dogs. I was on another website when Wanda was posting, she's a real piece of work. I bet the Anthony's got their dogs from her, go figure.

Hello to all monkeys and welcome newbies

Oh I wish we could find out if they did get their dogs from her. That would be great

Monkey hugs to all

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: December 03, 2008, 01:22:58 PM »

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/08/casey-anthony-jail-house-calls-video.html

For the first time since Casey Anthony has been jailed following the disappearance of her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee, we are getting an inside look of what exactly she is being given to eat.

A “jail menu” was released by the jail Thursday afternoon, outlying what each inmate is being fed for every meal. The menu is approved by a dietician and must also be signed off by the food service manager and client.

Casey’s breakfasts include a combination of cereal or grits, with sides of cheese, egg and bread. Bologna, turkey, salami or chili compromise the bulk of her lunch with sides of coleslaw or a different kind of vegetable. For dinner, Casey eats meatloaf, a pepper steak or chicken patty. Her dinner includes a vegetable, starch and dessert that is in the form of a cake or cookie.

Well CRAP!  I knew it wasn't runny slop...but didn't realize it was THIS GOOD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #390 on: December 03, 2008, 01:23:35 PM »

sorry if this has been answered, I'm about ten pages behind, but I think the hosing off of the clothes in the backyard theory sounds like it could be a really good explanation of why cadaver dogs hit there. 

Cindy and George had two little Yorkies, I always think of this when people theorize that Casey put Caylee in the backyard for a few days.  Now the only dog I have ever owned was a hound, and she would have been all over ANYTHING dead in any vicinity in a matter of seconds.  She used to pull frozen squirrels out of the snow.  I am pretty sure any dogs in the yard would check out that smell RIGHT away...therefore Casey couldn't have put Caylee anywhere in the yard.
Ok I have to ask why in the world you have a frozen squirrel!!???

ok, when I reread, I have to admit that it sounded weird! My dog was a plott hound, they tree big game (mountain lion, bear) and so she could get all of her crazy energy out, I'd have to take her out in the woods to run around off-leash.  She would find ALL sorts of dead things out in the woods and then she would ROLL AROUND in them.  This made her smell horrible!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #391 on: December 03, 2008, 01:23:57 PM »

I scared myself too!

Her big hair scared me. It scared me outta the 80s. Uh-oh. Dodges nanners. 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: December 03, 2008, 01:24:45 PM »

SunnyinTx... I hope your fur baby gets better real soon.

aawww thank you....Jake today shows a little improvement today...but the Vet has warned us to be optimistic and realistic.....
Sunny, I will keep your Jake in my prayers. All monkeys prayed for my Joe over the weekend, and seems to be getting better.

thank you...I didn't know your joe was sick too (we didn't arrive home until 2AM Tuesday morning)....I will keep him in my prayers too

Rest in Peace Caylee

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #393 on: December 03, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »

In the last thread I read something about Cindy and a " hair brush incident "... Would somebody please post what that was all about? Thanks so much.
When asked by FBI to provide Caylee's hairbrush Cindy gave them one that was not exclusively Caylee's but rather Casey's.  This came out according to an email Cindy had written to her then media liaison Garrison. 
Supposedly Cindy was hacked and many of her private emails have made it to the hands of media....must be the same guy that got Murt.   
So Cindy per an email to Larry, she admittedly gave the FBI the wrong hair brush? WOWZA.

Thanks for clarifying for me as I was thinking Cindy hit Caylee or even Casey with it.

And it wouldnt surprise me if Cindys email did get hacked. Oh well.

It wouldn't surprise me if Cindy sent the emails accidently and is blaming it on a hacker.

I would be more surprised if the story of the hacker was the truth! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: December 03, 2008, 01:27:41 PM »

Heres to her wery reputation.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/338/Rip...
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/373/Rip...
These are reports of people ripped off by this lady in Leesburg that is selling bad dogs or something.

http://www.biewer4luv.com/

- and there are pictures of her and her son Nick.

Wow!  read that complaint.  If that is true, she doesn't have to worry about the Caylee sighting tarnishing her name....she managed to do that all by herself.

only the last link works for me???? what does it say????

Rest in Peace Caylee

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #395 on: December 03, 2008, 01:32:14 PM »

George, Cindy Anthony: Big Break In Case Coming
Christmas Day Vigil Planned For Caylee

WESH.com
updated 12 minutes ago
ORLANDO, Fla. - Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said a big development in the case is on the way.

George Anthony wouldn't elaborate much further, but said a team of private investigators are working on a new lead that could lead to the discovery of the girl.

"There is just a lot of positive things that are still happening. A lot more people are coming forward because they can see some progress of bringing Caylee home and it's pretty awesome stuff. I can't be too specific with you but we believe we're close," he said.

The Anthonys said they will continue to hold vigils for Caylee as long as she's missing.

Christmas Day Vigil Planned For Caylee

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he's planning a special Christmas Day service in honor of Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said he and the father of Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend Jesse Grund plan to hold a vigil at Blanchard Park.

Padilla said he believes Caylee's remains will be found in the Econ River.

The Bounty Hunter said he's already raised more than $50,000 to mount another river search early next year.

Meanwhile, members of Kid Finders said they've had a third witness come forward to tell them they also saw a little girl who looked like Caylee in an Orlando mall last month.

Nov. 13, one of those witnesses took a photo with her cell phone in a children's play area at the Florida Mall.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders said the Anthonys remain hopeful because no one has come forward to claim the child as their own.

A spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office said forensic evidence from the FBI lab proves Caylee is dead. They have suspended efforts to find the girl alive.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28020712/

Oh, these people drive me bonks!!  Unless they KNOW WHERE CAYLEE IS, how on earth do they ever think they can say they are "CLOSE"??????

They have no idea how close or off base they are - if they did, they would have produced her by now. 

They sure are taking advantage of the lack of gag order.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: December 03, 2008, 01:33:54 PM »

Good idea!  And can you imagine having to potty in the open?

Nope...but I sure got a lot of pleasure when I read she would have to

Anyway that we can send her to Joe Arapaio's tent city?  He serves the inmates bologna sandwiches everyday.

Lisa

Lisa I love your thinking.....I'd love to see her do HARD TIME...however because she is a baby killer she will be isolated from all those Mommies who would tear her apart...so she will never do HARD labour....she will be isolated...but personally I;d rather see her torn apart

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: December 03, 2008, 01:36:45 PM »

Sort of OT, but did you all hear about this news story? Ugandan women putting  chloroform on their chests, to knock men unconscious?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/ugandacrimeoffbeat

Hey, when the "not tonight I have a headache" excuse gets old, I've got "Plan B" 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 03, 2008, 01:37:37 PM »

And showering? I'm glad it's like hell in there for her. I wouldn't last a day with everyone watching the shower and toilet area.
That does not scare me as much as other things.
I wasn't even thinking about that, now I'm scared. Thanks for the pic of Wanda. SEARCHING....Thanks for the links on Wanda and her dogs. I was on another website when Wanda was posting, she's a real piece of work. I bet the Anthony's got their dogs from her, go figure.

Hello to all monkeys and welcome newbies

Oh I wish we could find out if they did get their dogs from her. That would be great

Monkey hugs to all

Hi!  I think I might email this to Kathy  just in case they haven't made the connection yet

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: December 03, 2008, 01:40:30 PM »

I couldn't get those links to work, but I guess this Wanda Weary is scamming people?    Go figure..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.