April 27, 2024, 10:15:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267905 times)
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: December 03, 2008, 01:45:42 PM »

I don't remember the story to well, was she the one at the orlando airport? If so, was her name actually on a flight list?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: December 03, 2008, 01:48:02 PM »

I saw Geroge say that about we're getting close on NG last night. It's been 5.5 months since anyone saw the baby. Pathetic, he is. The festive season has started and this is going to be so very sad to see them do this kind of stuff .. imagine that the baby is alive and make it the truth.
Do you think they have been investigating her " friends " and coming up with stuff ? I read some of the Amy text messages and heck that sounded like code for drugs.   
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: December 03, 2008, 01:57:16 PM »

I saw Geroge say that about we're getting close on NG last night. It's been 5.5 months since anyone saw the baby. Pathetic, he is. The festive season has started and this is going to be so very sad to see them do this kind of stuff .. imagine that the baby is alive and make it the truth.
Do you think they have been investigating her " friends " and coming up with stuff ? I read some of the Amy text messages and heck that sounded like code for drugs.   

Just want to reach out and slap them.  She's close, we're watching them, she's on the plane, she's at the mall.  No a$$hats she is in heaven watching YOU.  Not only will you not see her again in this life, you won't in the next life either.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 03, 2008, 01:58:17 PM »

Just prior to the search effort on the weekend of November 8, 2008 ... Tim was so optimistic. However ... following the second day of the search ... his words were so discouraging.

What changed?

The turnout of searchers was significantly lower than expected and ... when the cell phone records and ... cell phone pings are considered ... I believe that the targeted area of the towers should be searched again.   

Maybe ... this time ... in the course of the investigation ... the Orlando LE would conduct an official search by recruiting experienced searchers and ... underwriting the costs.  After all ... if the scales of justice are to balance ... Caylee Marie's remains must be found. 

Janet

_______

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2008

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: ... We`ve got over 250 team leaders right now alone, not counting the volunteers coming. And so far I think I`ve flown in 32 people as a core team. And it`s -- everybody is looking forward to hopefully bringing this thing to a close this weekend.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2008

NANCY GRACE
More George Anthony Interrogation Tapes Released
Aired November 7, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: The check went to you show and you all mail that to us, and we opened that this morning and it was a check from one of your viewers that said, please, this donation is for Texas Equusearch for Caylee Anthony`s search. And it is in honor of your children`s birthdays.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/07/ng.01.html

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2008

EquuSearch To Suspend Search For Caylee After Monday
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 5:27 pm EST November 9, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Texas-based EquuSearch says after Monday, it's suspending the search for the body of Caylee Anthony.

Sunday about 800 people scoured parts of East Orange County looking for the missing girl but found nothing.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller says he believes the girl's remains will never be found.
He told Channel 9 his donors and the families of other missing people have been pressuring him to end his massive search in Orlando and start helping others.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2008

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008

The area is so dense with brush and trees, it would be almost impossible to spot human remains anywhere.

"We can bring in the entire military and there's still a small chance that she would ever be found," EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said.

Miller said the case has put his group in debt; they've spent $100,000. He will leave for North Carolina on Tuesday morning to focus on other missing persons cases, but said he may leave some of his volunteers behind.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2008

NANCY GRACE
California Husband and Wife Charged in Teen Kidnap
Aired December 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, DIR. OF EQUUSEARCH, SAYS CAYLEE "NOT GOING TO BE FINDABLE": Well, you know, Nancy, we`ve put such an extensive search on, and we still are searching on a smaller scale. In fact, I`m with somebody right now that searched this afternoon. But you know what? Caylee`s case was a cold case before it was ever a missing persons case.

And even when we get involved in these things in the very beginning, they`re tough, to say the least. But all we had to go on was these three different cell towers, a lot of time went by and, you know, until some more information comes in, if it should ever come in, which I doubt that it will, I feel as though the (INAUDIBLE) have been cleared as well as they can be, and unfortunately, I don`t believe that Caylee is ever going to be found alive, and I doubt that her little remains are ever going to be found.

And she`s just touched every heart in America, and Caylee`s not where she chose to be, and it`s very sad to be able to put this many resources into it and walk away. But -- I mean, again, we`re going to continue doing searches at a smaller scale and just hopefully the day will come when one of the searchers or somebody will come up with something.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/02/ng.01.html

++++++++

Day 2: Search for Caylee Concludes 
About 700 volunteers aid in the search for Caylee Sunday morning 
Last Edited: Sunday, 09 Nov 2008, 11:28 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 07 Nov 2008, 8:01 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It was billed to be one of the biggest searches ever conducted by Texas Equusearch, but both the turnout -- and the results -- were disappointing.  In all, about 700 volunteers showed up Sunday morning to aid in the search for missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony.

"At this point, the best chance of finding Caylee would be a hunter, a biker ... someone on a bike or doing a survey who happens to stumble across (her body)," said EquuSearch coordinator Tim MIller.

Miller explained that a child's small skeleton is more fragile than that of an adult, and at this point, would likely not be entirely intact.   

... On Saturday, Equusearch concluded its largest single-day search for Caylee, with about 1,500 volunteers participating.  That was still half of the turnout that organizers had expected.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=605E748C65B5625AADE86B724A1FE85B?contentId=7812468&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: December 03, 2008, 02:00:27 PM »

I just like to sit here and imagine Casey's face like this every single day for the rest of her life -- behind bars. Warm and fuzzy.

the sad part is those tears were for HER...not for Caylee....

If you watch her crying you will see she checks to see where the camera is with each move. She looks, sobs a little, checks again.........    everything about her is calculated.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: December 03, 2008, 02:00:58 PM »

So I take it from those questions Jackie the talk of moving to a warmer climate is getting very serious with you and the DH.
Sure is.

Well think it through! It's a frigid 52 this morning in Miami, and we are usually the warmest part of the state (other than the Keys).

Sharon - It's snowing here!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: December 03, 2008, 02:06:19 PM »

Hi KCJackie

Have you submited any of your maps regarding cell phone towers and cell phone pings to LE for their consideration?  Maybe ... just maybe ... all you incredible indepth research will be the catalyst to locating the remains of Caylee Marie.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #407 on: December 03, 2008, 02:10:25 PM »

Does LE know Caylee's remains are unrecoverable? What circumstances would constitute "unrecoverable"? Burned? Gators? Dumpster?

Janet -- I too wonder at Tim's statement and the turnaround. And I know he talked about it on NG last night, but that explanation is not enough in my mind. Why? What does LE know?

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: December 03, 2008, 02:10:57 PM »

I am several pages behind but want to say something about Wery lady who is getting press right now for supposedly spotting Caylee in airport in July.

Her statement which is Part 15, starting with pg 46...I find her story going downhill when she doesn't give coloring of the little girls clothing but look at page 3 of her statement.
The lady with her had Light mint green shorts, shirt was white, sleeveless with light green mint, collar and 2 or 3 buttons in the front neckline, white athletic shoes with ankle socks. She had blonde light hair about shoulder length and a light tan.
Way too detailed for me.

The interview with Fox she said the lady said girl was from "here". but the lady mentioned NY or NJ. In her statement she said Charlotte, NC & NJ.

I think Pg 2 in the statement she said it was obvious to her "this lady was not her mother and really didn't seem to know this child very well." Same page she said the lady said she thought Caylee once had a lab...[color]
Doesn't make sense.[color]

Can you see why LE didn't have much trouble figuring out this was a fishy story?
You would have thought the lady would have at least studied her own statement to LE to do an interview.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: December 03, 2008, 02:13:11 PM »

I must say that I was one of Tim's biggest fans. There was talk of him coming to my city to search for a missing child. I was planning to take time off from work to search with him. But now I have my doubts about what he does. He calls off searches all of the time. And now he is giving up on finding Caylee?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: December 03, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »

I must say that I was one of Tim's biggest fans. There was talk of him coming to my city to search for a missing child. I was planning to take time off from work to search with him. But now I have my doubts about what he does. He calls off searches all of the time. And now he is giving up on finding Caylee?

Tim/TES works VERY CLOSELY with local LE...they are thereby privy to insider information....He doesn't call off searches all the time....this case has been like no other.....he is not giving up...but he is also realistic.....there are still TES searchers looking for Caylee...the searches are not as large and are not being publicized.....when the Le ask them to search a specific area they are on it.....since we are not privy to the same information ....my HO would be to never doubt TES....they do what other can't or unwilling to do...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: December 03, 2008, 02:23:30 PM »

Hi KCJackie

Have you submited any of your maps regarding cell phone towers and cell phone pings to LE for their consideration?  Maybe ... just maybe ... all you incredible indepth research will be the catalyst to locating the remains of Caylee Marie.

Janet

Hi Janet, The way I see it is they have more info than we do.  I'm sure they have better maps and more on the ping info.  I don't think they are too interested in searching any areas - I believe they want this whole fiasco over with.  JMO

I'm sure all it would take is a few monkeys to go to Orlando and solve everything within a few days.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: December 03, 2008, 03:40:50 PM »

I also wanted to reply to this post....Tim is a great man, he has found alot of missing people and has helped to solve many crimes and all with out caring about how many camera;s was gonna be there or how many pictures of what he was doing would be taken, he just wanted to find the lost ones and brind closure for their families..He knows things we dont know, however so therefore, he must move on and help find someone else that is missing. This is hard for him Im pretty sure, but think about it .....If your child was to come up missing and it had been only a few days and you knew Tim could help because this case was very new, would you not want him to come help, I know I would....So please if he comes anywhere close to where you are and you can afford to help search, please do so!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: December 03, 2008, 04:16:40 PM »

WHAT'S GOING ON   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #414 on: December 03, 2008, 04:17:28 PM »

WOW where is everyone
I got locked out for over a hour
I hope others find the key like I did

Psssssssss it's under the mat

Monkey hugs to all

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #415 on: December 03, 2008, 04:18:08 PM »

I did not do it!  I did not break the Monkeys!!  I have a witness, A1 and I have been waiting patiently.....

I thought I had been Murted!!

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: December 03, 2008, 04:18:32 PM »

WHAT'S GOING ON   

Site was down for a long time. Finally made it back on.........
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #417 on: December 03, 2008, 04:18:42 PM »

WHAT'S GOING ON   

I don't know Monken come sit by me
maybe it's better if we stay in pairs LOL

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: December 03, 2008, 04:20:50 PM »

WHAT'S GOING ON   

I don't know Monken come sit by me
maybe it's better if we stay in pairs LOL

Thanks, I was skeered!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #419 on: December 03, 2008, 04:21:22 PM »

I did not do it!  I did not break the Monkeys!!  I have a witness, A1 and I have been waiting patiently.....

I thought I had been Murted!!
Sorry, kids, earlier today I was doing research for a paper that's due (gulp!) tonight! I had about 15 browser windows going, and a few other apps. I think I broke the internet for awhile. Sorry bout that!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.