April 28, 2024, 01:27:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267915 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: December 03, 2008, 04:22:55 PM »

I must say that I was one of Tim's biggest fans. There was talk of him coming to my city to search for a missing child. I was planning to take time off from work to search with him. But now I have my doubts about what he does. He calls off searches all of the time. And now he is giving up on finding Caylee?
I also wanted to reply to this post....Tim is a great man, he has found alot of missing people and has helped to solve many crimes and all with out caring about how many camera;s was gonna be there or how many pictures of what he was doing would be taken, he just wanted to find the lost ones and brind closure for their families..He knows things we dont know, however so therefore, he must move on and help find someone else that is missing. This is hard for him Im pretty sure, but think about it .....If your child was to come up missing and it had been only a few days and you knew Tim could help because this case was very new, would you not want him to come help, I know I would....So please if he comes anywhere close to where you are and you can afford to help search, please do so!

Well said HH!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: December 03, 2008, 04:23:24 PM »

I THOUGHT MAYBE SOMETHING REALLY BIG WAS HAPPENING, RATS!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #422 on: December 03, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »

I did not do it!  I did not break the Monkeys!!  I have a witness, A1 and I have been waiting patiently.....

I thought I had been Murted!!
Sorry, kids, earlier today I was doing research for a paper that's due (gulp!) tonight! I had about 15 browser windows going, and a few other apps. I think I broke the internet for awhile. Sorry bout that!
Ah ha!  It was you!!  Well you need to tell your professor that you just can not do your paper because you broke the internet!  I am sure he will understand...if that does not work tell him a monkey ate your paper!

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: December 03, 2008, 04:26:22 PM »

Sorry for butting in but with all the monkey wisdom here I have a ? maybe someone could answer.
Did you ever figure anything out about the "keys"?
I was wondering about JP Chatt didn't he loose, misplace (casey stole?) his keys?
He owns alot of properties.
just wondering 

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: December 03, 2008, 04:26:56 PM »

I THOUGHT MAYBE SOMETHING REALLY BIG WAS HAPPENING, RATS!!! 

I was hoping for good news all the time trying to get back in.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: December 03, 2008, 04:27:20 PM »

Looks like the server was down for a while.  I did email Dugga and I don't know if he resolved the problem or if it resolved itself.  Everything looks OK now 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #426 on: December 03, 2008, 04:27:32 PM »

Sorry for butting in but with all the monkey wisdom here I have a ? maybe someone could answer.
I was wondering about JP Chatt didn't he loose, misplace (casey stole?) his keys?
just wondering 

I don't know about the keys, but I recall that he did not care for Casey.

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: December 03, 2008, 04:29:58 PM »

Looks like the server was down for a while.  I did email Dugga and I don't know if he resolved the problem or if it resolved itself.  Everything looks OK now 

THANKS KLAAS, DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT THE MONKEYS, I WAS GETTING READY TO START SHOOTING EMAILS         

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: December 03, 2008, 04:32:04 PM »

We know the truth, you locked the cage while you went shopping for choclate!    LMAO

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: December 03, 2008, 04:32:35 PM »

I don't find Tim's statement strange. They had nothing to go on except the pings.
Too much time had lapsed before any searches were done. Hurricane Fay did alot of damage to the area. We have all seen the pictures of the areas. Lots of water.
Up here, we had a flood a few years back, a really big one. I worked for a govt agency that was handing out recovery money to farmers and businesses. We went to the places that were the worst hit and there was a temp office we used in one of the areas. Saw the flotsam and jetsem and the sheer damage that moving water could do.
No matter who was doing the searches, under the circumstances, what could be found ?
Let's be realistic here. Why would any search & rescue operation devote any more time when the probablities for a recovery are so low ? As much as I feel for this  baby and the awful circumstances, there are other babies and people who could use Tim's help.
They never found Trenton Duckett and they had his mother's pings. Same area, too much water, too many swamps.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: December 03, 2008, 04:33:00 PM »

just wondering 

Lisa

I was just looking @ WS and I found a new thread started "JP KEYS" 
this was the only post so far

Pretty much everyone has stated that JP had little use for KC, but nobody has said why. Then JP's keys go missing and in traditional KC fashion she is concerned enough to text an inquiry to their status. (she seems to insert herself into recovery of things that go missing at her hand, ie Amy's trip cash/sleepwalking). I wonder if the keys were ever found and what they unlocked. Wasn't JP the guy that had other properties? Or am I thinking of someone else? I wonder how long he's known KC.

I thought you monkeys might have already solved this one! 

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: December 03, 2008, 04:33:06 PM »

We know the truth, you locked the cage while you went shopping for choclate!    LMAO

Don't let Kermit see that frog 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: December 03, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »

just wondering 

Lisa

Pretty much everyone has stated that JP had little use for KC, but nobody has said why. Then JP's keys go missing and in traditional KC fashion she is concerned enough to text an inquiry to their status. (she seems to insert herself into recovery of things that go missing at her hand, ie Amy's trip cash/sleepwalking). I wonder if the keys were ever found and what they unlocked. Wasn't JP the guy that had other properties? Or am I thinking of someone else? I wonder how long he's known KC.

I don't think JP has any other properties.  All I can say is I'm sure JP has been questioned thoroughly.  We were told he hasn't known Casey all that long.  Certainly not long enough to be Caylee's dad.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: December 03, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »

just wondering 

Lisa

I don't think JP has any other properties.  All I can say is I'm sure JP has been questioned thoroughly.  We were told he hasn't known Casey all that long.  Certainly not long enough to be Caylee's dad.

I was thinking along the lines of KC stealing his keys and having copies made to some of the property JP has access to for whatever she was doing.

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: December 03, 2008, 04:39:59 PM »

I must say that I was one of Tim's biggest fans. There was talk of him coming to my city to search for a missing child. I was planning to take time off from work to search with him. But now I have my doubts about what he does. He calls off searches all of the time. And now he is giving up on finding Caylee?

Really?  It bothers you that Tim Miller reallizes that there are other people that are missing who's familly wants them found and aren't lying and hiding the truth?  Or maybe TES should forget about all the other missing persons and spend forever more looking for Caylee somewhere in Florida when her mother cold tell us exactly where she is?

I suggest you learn a bit more about how many cases TES actually goes on before making such ill informed statements.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: December 03, 2008, 04:41:37 PM »

just wondering 

Lisa

I think JP is one of the only guys that didn't let the sex with Casey guide his thinking. He probably did like her at one time, but no longer. Hopefully he saw through all of her B.S. & simply wanted nothing more to do with her. IMO

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: December 03, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »

Hubby home, gotta finish outdoor Christmas decor; BBL!!! 

Phaedrus
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: December 03, 2008, 04:48:41 PM »

CA and GA must be SO proud...    One child in jail for murder, the other speculated as the BP killer, and no one here thinks that either of them being guilty is an impossibility!! 

bp killer?
Blanchard Park jogger...Too many acronyms with this case!!!   
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: December 03, 2008, 04:51:33 PM »

It takes big balls (even for cowards) to kill someone.....It is in my opinion that Lee's are not that big. IMO he is a Mama's boy wimp.
Maybe he borrowed Georges that were in Cindy's purse!! 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #439 on: December 03, 2008, 04:53:25 PM »

OK the lady from the plane is bothering me. If she sells dogs and they have papers then they should be registered with ??????? does anyone know the name of the group that would keep these records. I want to see if I can find them and call them to see if these records are public and are on the net to take a look see.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.