April 28, 2024, 09:03:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267947 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: December 03, 2008, 08:18:58 PM »

I am reading the emails from Cindy's Aunt to Cindy's mom, but I am very confused. Does anyone know why they are all from the aunt, not the mom. It just seems to be responses to emails the Mom (Mrs Plesea) sent to the aunt. Does that makes sense or have I not read far enough?

Its in the handwritten note where mom says her computer was destroyed and all she had was the print outs from the aunt.

That's right. I forgot about that. Wonder why Mrs Plesea's computer crashed all of a sudden. Did Lee come by for a visit? Thanks again for refreshing my memory
Those emails from the aunt were a hoot. She starts out with a weather report, it took a few emails to realize shadow was her cat, I thought what an odd way to say if the sun was out or not. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: December 03, 2008, 08:19:12 PM »

MT,  Can I get your email addy from Klaas?  If you don't want to give it out, it's ok, I understand.

Sure Mammy!  If you have YIM - I put mine in my profile too!! 

I emailed Klaas.  I don't have YIM.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: December 03, 2008, 08:19:20 PM »

O / T The body of a missing boater was found Wednesday afternoon less than a mile from where his small boat was found capsized in Manatee Cove on Merritt Island.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4199.new#new

This is what is being reported a locally!!  What happened to TES???

Missing Fisherman's Body Found
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 – updated: 5:19 pm EST December 3, 2008

MERRITT ISLAND, Fla. -- The body of a Brevard County man who has been missing for more than a week was found Wednesday afternoon in the Indian River Lagoon. Investigators said the body was found by a friend of Shawn Waters' who had been searching for the missing 31-year-old on his own.

There are no signs of foul play in the case. He was found by his friend face down and said he knew it was him based on a tattoo found on his body.

The body was found about ten feet from the shore in about a foot and a half of water off the shore of the Pine Island Conservation Area of Merritt Island (see map). The area could only be reached by helicopter or boat.

Waters was last seen alive on Sunday November 23. He vanished in the Pine Island Conservation Area just days before his 32nd birthday. He was found not far from an area he had previously gone fishing with friends and about three-quarters of a mile from where his boat was found last week.

Investigators said Waters' body was not entangled and there were no obvious signs of foul play. His body will be taken to the medical examiner's office with the hope an autopsy will provide some clues as to how he died.

As of now, Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission consider it an accidental boating death.

I thought TES was searching as well.

TES was there!  I wonder why he was found by his friend though!! 

Mytime - just like you volunteered to search for Caylee, I imagine some of Shawn's friends volunteered to search for HIM.  I don't know this to be the case, but the friends could have joined up with TES to help search.  Makes sense? 

YES, then the local news should give TES credit too if TES was still there.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #543 on: December 03, 2008, 08:19:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys~~~
Quick question......I seen the pic of LA compared to the POI.....what is the POI accused of??  TIA 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: December 03, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys~~~
Quick question......I seen the pic of LA compared to the POI.....what is the POI accused of??  TIA 

Murder and IIRC, rape.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #545 on: December 03, 2008, 08:22:20 PM »

Those emails from the aunt were a hoot. She starts out with a weather report, it took a few emails to realize shadow was her cat, I thought what an odd way to say if the sun was out or not. 

LMBO.....I thought Shadow was the dog.. 

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: December 03, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys~~~
The news shows 4 pictures of guys seen in the park that day.  They say Police just want to talk to them to see if they saw anything.  1 guy's pictures might be similar to Lee's features.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #547 on: December 03, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys~~~

Murder and IIRC, rape.

Thanks Mammy, do you know any other details?  Such as when & where?  I checked back a few pages, but didn't see any info on it.........thanks again
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: December 03, 2008, 08:24:18 PM »

I am reading the emails from Cindy's Aunt to Cindy's mom, but I am very confused. Does anyone know why they are all from the aunt, not the mom. It just seems to be responses to emails the Mom (Mrs Plesea) sent to the aunt. Does that makes sense or have I not read far enough?

Its in the handwritten note where mom says her computer was destroyed and all she had was the print outs from the aunt.

That's right. I forgot about that. Wonder why Mrs Plesea's computer crashed all of a sudden. Did Lee come by for a visit? Thanks again for refreshing my memory

She said why, I think it was a storm, but I'm not 100% sure.   

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #549 on: December 03, 2008, 08:24:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys~~~
The news shows 4 pictures of guys seen in the park that day.  They say Police just want to talk to them to see if they saw anything.  1 guy's pictures might be similar to Lee's features.

So is this in reference to the jogger killed in JBP?  TIA
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: December 03, 2008, 08:25:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys~~~

Thanks.  I misspoke.  You are correct, the POI isn't accused of anything at this point.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: December 03, 2008, 08:25:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys~~~

So is this in reference to the jogger killed in JBP?  TIA

Yes.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: December 03, 2008, 08:25:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys~~~

These are person's of interest in the Blanchard Park murder of Nicole Ganguzza
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: December 03, 2008, 08:27:57 PM »

This is a sketch of a suspect in same BP Ganguzza case.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: December 03, 2008, 08:28:12 PM »

Klaas........  You have mail!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #555 on: December 03, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »

Thanks Monkeys~~I think I'm straight now 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: December 03, 2008, 08:28:27 PM »

O / T The body of a missing boater was found Wednesday afternoon less than a mile from where his small boat was found capsized in Manatee Cove on Merritt Island.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4199.new#new

This is what is being reported a locally!!  What happened to TES???

Missing Fisherman's Body Found
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 – updated: 5:19 pm EST December 3, 2008

MERRITT ISLAND, Fla. -- The body of a Brevard County man who has been missing for more than a week was found Wednesday afternoon in the Indian River Lagoon. Investigators said the body was found by a friend of Shawn Waters' who had been searching for the missing 31-year-old on his own.

I thought TES was searching as well.

TES was there!  I wonder why he was found by his friend though!! 

Mytime - just like you volunteered to search for Caylee, I imagine some of Shawn's friends volunteered to search for HIM.  I don't know this to be the case, but the friends could have joined up with TES to help search.  Makes sense? 

Isn't it possible TES had already left? Thus the reason why the friend was searching on his own? The article states he found the friend "while searching on his own".

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #557 on: December 03, 2008, 08:28:35 PM »

Hey No Rose, I haven't gotten through all of them, but the last I saw Shadow the cat was sick and the vets office might be closed for the holiday weekend. Hope he is well. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #558 on: December 03, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »

She said why, I think it was a storm, but I'm not 100% sure.   

Maybe that hurricane that went through? IDK.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #559 on: December 03, 2008, 08:30:44 PM »

Interesting post by NJ Lawyer on another WS

Hi. I've tried to go back and read the various posts but can't put it together. I know Cindy Anthony claims that her computer account with yahoo was "hacked" and is making this claim after Kathi Bellich (the reporter) phoned up the FBI after Bellich got a bunch of emails from Cindy's email account (emails that were to and from Cindy and various others including her "press rep" whoever that is these days). What I can't figure out: folks on here seem to be tracing something via IP addresses. What's being traced? Also, what is the connection between the hacking and the relative of David Lohr. Thanks to anyone who cares to clarify.

PS - I wonder if Bellich handed the emails over to the FBI b/c there was a concern that if she gave them to OSCO, then OSCO would share them with the prosecutor and it's possible the emails include information that is subject to a legal "privilege" as respects the defendant such that the prosecutor normally wouldn't be entitled to receive them. There could be some interesting developments concerning waiver of the attorney-client privilege. Only the client (Casey) can waive the a/c privilege (the one that attaches to her own lawyer communicatons) -- Cindy can't waive the privilege "on behalf of Casey". On the other hand, if Cindy is in possession of the material, then Casey waived the privilege to the extent Casey gave the information to Cindy in the first instance. Courts have held that the privilege is waived even if it's done accidentally (i.e., if Casey didn't mean to send the information to her Mom and Cindy didn't mean for the info to be sent to Bellich......the privilege is still waived. Even where the client is careless about how he/she handles information resulting in third parties getting it....then too bad.....a waiver has occurred. I hope the prosecutor's office is trying hard to get a hold of the emails. They might have to go to court over it unless in-house counsel at the FBI has a look at the issue and decides to hand them over to OSCO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.