April 27, 2024, 05:52:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267885 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: December 03, 2008, 09:14:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hope everyone is doing well....

A couple of months ago someone posted a free criminal history

search here at SM... you could search by state.  I'm specifically looking for CT.

Anyone have this link by chance?

Thanks & keep up the great sleuthing....

http://www.criminalsearches.com/

and

http://www.inmate.com/us-county-jails.htm#AZ
Connecticut County Jails
Madison Sheriff's Office
Madison Police - Arrests and Citations
West Haven Police Arrest Log

Thanks Nutt!
Boy, with 8 Madison cops fired and/or arrested this year alone (in a wee town on less than 10K people...) I am surprised there was any time to arrest any criminals!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #601 on: December 03, 2008, 09:16:05 PM »

Thanks Klass, I love it too!!  I haven't seen that one before Smile
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: December 03, 2008, 09:16:37 PM »

OMG, have they found the son yet? There was a lady in North Texas a few years ago who had been her bed so long the bedsprings  were inbedded into her body. They had to cut a hole out of her house to get her to the hospital. WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?  I don't get it. My dog is laying sick by me right now and I do everything within my power to take care of him. People that hurt children, old people and animals are DISGUSTING. Really makes me cry.

I so agree. I was also reading an article earlier about some teens working in a nursing home. I can't remember where but they were doing terrible thing to the patients.They were also bragging about it to their friends.

I am so glad you are taking good care of your dog. He loves you for it. JMHO

Prayers for Caylee.

Sam

Joesamas & Sam, I agree with you on the state of the world; that nursing home story made me sick to my stomach. The report talked about female aggression as the cause  Seriously, the world IS going to hell in a handbasket (whatever that means)!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: December 03, 2008, 09:17:02 PM »

No longer in TX ...was in Houston...now in small town Missouri
Well it is cold in Texas now  . Guess it is colder in MO.

Yep it fixin to get in the 20's later on tonight
same here

bbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...we came back from Jamaica Monday night to 29  and light snow....we were in shorts and tee shirts....   The staalite at the hotel was down most of the time we were there...I tried getting on the internet for days....I finally did and my time ran out before I could get any info....the only thing we saw was a trailer on the bottom of CNN International that the judge had denied the gag order....being out of touch is so frustrating!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #604 on: December 03, 2008, 09:19:02 PM »

O / T The body of a missing boater was found Wednesday afternoon less than a mile from where his small boat was found capsized in Manatee Cove on Merritt Island.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4199.new#new

This is what is being reported a locally!!  What happened to TES???

Missing Fisherman's Body Found
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 – updated: 5:19 pm EST December 3, 2008

MERRITT ISLAND, Fla. -- The body of a Brevard County man who has been missing for more than a week was found Wednesday afternoon in the Indian River Lagoon. Investigators said the body was found by a friend of Shawn Waters' who had been searching for the missing 31-year-old on his own.

There are no signs of foul play in the case. He was found by his friend face down and said he knew it was him based on a tattoo found on his body.

The body was found about ten feet from the shore in about a foot and a half of water off the shore of the Pine Island Conservation Area of Merritt Island (see map). The area could only be reached by helicopter or boat.

Waters was last seen alive on Sunday November 23. He vanished in the Pine Island Conservation Area just days before his 32nd birthday. He was found not far from an area he had previously gone fishing with friends and about three-quarters of a mile from where his boat was found last week.

Investigators said Waters' body was not entangled and there were no obvious signs of foul play. His body will be taken to the medical examiner's office with the hope an autopsy will provide some clues as to how he died.

As of now, Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission consider it an accidental boating death.

mytime..what do you mean what happened to TES?????

The local media is not even mentioning TES??  WTH???
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: December 03, 2008, 09:22:55 PM »

I cannot think of squirrels without being reminded of this case anymore.
I got an email today with a real cute story of a squirrel:

Worth a read at http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/finnegan.asp. Cute pics of the squirrel being accepted by the momma dog and pups.

Joesamas mama .. is your pup ailing again? I do hope he is doing better.

Note: this was sort of on topic. Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #606 on: December 03, 2008, 09:30:05 PM »

OMG, have they found the son yet? There was a lady in North Texas a few years ago who had been her bed so long the bedsprings  were inbedded into her body. They had to cut a hole out of her house to get her to the hospital. WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?  I don't get it. My dog is laying sick by me right now and I do everything within my power to take care of him. People that hurt children, old people and animals are DISGUSTING. Really makes me cry.

I so agree. I was also reading an article earlier about some teens working in a nursing home. I can't remember where but they were doing terrible thing to the patients.They were also bragging about it to their friends.

I am so glad you are taking good care of your dog. He loves you for it. JMHO

Prayers for Caylee.

Sam

Joesamas & Sam, I agree with you on the state of the world; that nursing home story made me sick to my stomach. The report talked about female aggression as the cause  Seriously, the world IS going to hell in a handbasket (whatever that means)!   
Hey Monken, hope all is well with your friend. Female agression? WTF does that mean. Sorry to cuss, but I am from Texas. Hell in a handbasket? No HELL in a dang Grocery Cart!!! This is ridculous!!!! Old people for crying out loud. I am beginning to sound like my Grandmother did before she passed and I am not that old.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: December 03, 2008, 09:31:54 PM »

No longer in TX ...was in Houston...now in small town Missouri
Well it is cold in Texas now  . Guess it is colder in MO.

Yep it fixin to get in the 20's later on tonight
same here

bbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...we came back from Jamaica Monday night to 29  and light snow....we were in shorts and tee shirts....   The staalite at the hotel was down most of the time we were there...I tried getting on the internet for days....I finally did and my time ran out before I could get any info....the only thing we saw was a trailer on the bottom of CNN International that the judge had denied the gag order....being out of touch is so frustrating!!!
I tried to post before your time was up, but my computer froze up. You were gone. I'm glad you are back safely. Jamaica! Sounds warm and fun!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: December 03, 2008, 09:34:47 PM »

another pretty good site for anyone interested ...

http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/index.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: December 03, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »

Worth a read at http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/finnegan.asp. Cute pics of the squirrel being accepted by the momma dog and pups.

Awe, how sweet. That is what a mother is supposed to do. Take care of your own and others too! Thanks Brandi for asking about Joe, he is still having belly problems. His real vet gets back on friday so I will know then. I really think he knows if he gets well he doesn't get to eat the $2.50 cans of dog food. So he is milking it for all its worth.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: December 03, 2008, 09:35:53 PM »

O / T The body of a missing boater was found Wednesday afternoon less than a mile from where his small boat was found capsized in Manatee Cove on Merritt Island.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4199.new#new

This is what is being reported a locally!!  What happened to TES???

Missing Fisherman's Body Found
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 – updated: 5:19 pm EST December 3, 2008

MERRITT ISLAND, Fla. -- The body of a Brevard County man who has been missing for more than a week was found Wednesday afternoon in the Indian River Lagoon. Investigators said the body was found by a friend of Shawn Waters' who had been searching for the missing 31-year-old on his own.

There are no signs of foul play in the case. He was found by his friend face down and said he knew it was him based on a tattoo found on his body.

The body was found about ten feet from the shore in about a foot and a half of water off the shore of the Pine Island Conservation Area of Merritt Island (see map). The area could only be reached by helicopter or boat.

Waters was last seen alive on Sunday November 23. He vanished in the Pine Island Conservation Area just days before his 32nd birthday. He was found not far from an area he had previously gone fishing with friends and about three-quarters of a mile from where his boat was found last week.

Investigators said Waters' body was not entangled and there were no obvious signs of foul play. His body will be taken to the medical examiner's office with the hope an autopsy will provide some clues as to how he died.

As of now, Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission consider it an accidental boating death.

mytime..what do you mean what happened to TES?????

The local media is not even mentioning TES??  WTH???

I don't think this friend was searching with TES.

You have mail MT.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #611 on: December 03, 2008, 09:37:02 PM »

That is adorable!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #612 on: December 03, 2008, 09:37:25 PM »

Shari, you and I are on the same page.  Cindy jumps up and denies the most insignificant details and yet she is letting these rumors/accusations/reports of abuse within the family stand unanswered.  It is odd beyond belief. 

Maybe she and George and Lee have hoped that Casey would not implicate them in any way.  But Casey has little reason to be loyal if she heard some of the things that Cindy spewed to her friends.  "My daughter is a sociopath.  My daughter lies all the time.  Better check your bank account if you have had her living with you."  Those are not direct quotes but close to things that Amy and others say that Cindy told them about Casey.  Likewise, George really said some stuff about Casey to the cops, including that he doubted she had been working, that she stole from them, that her car smelled like a dead body and he thought Caylee might be in the trunk, etc.  And while Lee and Casey seemed close, even high-fiving one another for a while, he has dropped out of the limelight and seems cut off from her and the parents now.  And his refusal to provide dna or take a lie detector test started some rumors.

Now we have the docs in which Tony and Nate say that Casey told them she had been abused, and Cindy says nothing about that. 

I agree wholeheartedly with both of you.   I think there's much more to what the Anthony's DON'T say than there is to the crap they do say.   They babble on repeatedly about the same useless, insignificant info and fail to make a plea for Caylee's safe return (this is HUGE to me) or to deny any of the pretty extreme allegations being made.   

Their silence speaks volumes - much more than their incessant babbling. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: December 03, 2008, 09:38:19 PM »

Early nite for me kids ...  NITERZZZ ALL ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #614 on: December 03, 2008, 09:39:47 PM »

Early nite for me kids ...  NITERZZZ ALL ....

Goodnight Invision Smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: December 03, 2008, 09:40:15 PM »

another pretty good site for anyone interested ...

http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/index.html

Thanks Invision.Gonna check it out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: December 03, 2008, 09:41:09 PM »

Good Night Invision - I sent you some pictures!!  LOL
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #617 on: December 03, 2008, 09:41:17 PM »

FOR THOSE WHO MAY HAVE MISSED CAYLEE'S LATEST PIC'S RELEASED.  WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: December 03, 2008, 09:41:20 PM »

'Nite Invision.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #619 on: December 03, 2008, 09:42:56 PM »

How anyone can harm a sweet baby (or anyone for that matter) is just beyond me.   It makes me sick.

Rest in peace, Caylee.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.