April 27, 2024, 11:20:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267910 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: December 04, 2008, 12:09:46 AM »

I wonder why Tim Miller is so adamant that Caylee will never be found!  Do you think he knows something we don't?? 

He might.  It may just be the length of time it's been since she went missing.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: December 04, 2008, 12:10:00 AM »

So you are still broke and the case hasn't yet been solved!! 

For the love of God (FTLOG) please stay put, I don't want you wandering the streets at this hour.   

What do you mean you were at WS??   

You know the only thing that makes me go out late at night is "cigs"     I admit I check out things on WS's sometimes,  I like to be well rounded!!!   Just can't go to Murts sight the streaming gets me very dizzy 

I don't go to Murts because of............well Murt!!! LOL  Just have never been a fan.  WS was always going to my backup - just in case - you got me banned!! 

Meeeeeee??     You wouldn't last 5 minutes on WS!!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: December 04, 2008, 12:13:21 AM »

I wonder why Tim Miller is so adamant that Caylee will never be found!  Do you think he knows something we don't?? 

That really bothers me, I don't understand it.  He'd be better off saying under the circumstances there is not enough information to know where to look.   But to say she will "never" be found is strange.  I'm gonna ask Sisi next time if she can be found!! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: December 04, 2008, 12:14:30 AM »

Hi all.. okies, here's what I've been thinking...

What if... Lee maybe told LE what he might know, and LE might be giving him immunity in exchange. 

What if... Cindy may have gotten pissed off at Lee (if he told LE) and in revenge had his mustang repossessed.  (her name was on the title, IIRC). 

What if... Lee may have gotten pissed off at Cindy (if she did have his 'Stang repossessed), and in revenge went into her email account and sent emails as if from her.  Or copied a few and sent them to that reporter, etc. 

We do know that supposedly Lee is good with a computer, I doubt that this would have been hard for him to do.

Just some thoughts..

Welcome to all the new monkeys!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: December 04, 2008, 12:16:59 AM »

What if... Lee maybe told LE what he might know, and LE might be giving him immunity in exchange. 

What if... Cindy may have gotten pissed off at Lee (if he told LE) and in revenge had his mustang repossessed.  (her name was on the title, IIRC). 

What if... Lee may have gotten pissed off at Cindy (if she did have his 'Stang repossessed), and in revenge went into her email account and sent emails as if from her.  Or copied a few and sent them to that reporter, etc. 

We do know that supposedly Lee is good with a computer, I doubt that this would have been hard for him to do.

Just some thoughts..

If Lee was given immunity, it must have been something pretty good for him to go for it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #685 on: December 04, 2008, 12:17:13 AM »

Just some thoughts..

Interesting theory......

Night Monkeys

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: December 04, 2008, 12:17:35 AM »

I went to the criminal lookup thingy that was posted here a few pages back and while I was there I put in Cindy's name and this is what came up for possible relatives.....it said Lee a Anthony....age 90........must be Georges dad I guess....it also had these names to,  MCCALL, BRENDA E (Age 39) ANTHONY, CY (Age 62) MCCCALL, NATHANIEL M (Age 78) ANTHONY, CYNTHIA Y (Age 58) MCCALLA, GWENDOLYNN (Age 55) ANTHONY, TONY R (Age 30) ANTHONY, SYDNEY MCCALLA, VERNRON (Age 59) ANTHONY, ROOSEVOLT ,    although I think they were just there because of their last name,   who knows with these people...........

HH, I put in a couple of names that I know have criminal history, did an advance search with birth date, town and state, and it came back with 0 results, so maybe it's not completely accurate ?  I dunno.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: December 04, 2008, 12:19:12 AM »

Just some thoughts..

Wow, some good "what if's", I love those.  Do we know if he is still driving the Mustang??  Maybe that's why Tim knows she won't be found. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #688 on: December 04, 2008, 12:19:27 AM »

Just some thoughts..

Interesting theory......

Night Monkeys

OOPS~forgot something

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: December 04, 2008, 12:19:34 AM »

I went to the criminal lookup thingy that was posted here a few pages back and while I was there I put in Cindy's name and this is what came up for possible relatives.....it said Lee a Anthony....age 90........must be Georges dad I guess....it also had these names to,  MCCALL, BRENDA E (Age 39) ANTHONY, CY (Age 62) MCCCALL, NATHANIEL M (Age 78) ANTHONY, CYNTHIA Y (Age 58) MCCALLA, GWENDOLYNN (Age 55) ANTHONY, TONY R (Age 30) ANTHONY, SYDNEY MCCALLA, VERNRON (Age 59) ANTHONY, ROOSEVOLT ,    although I think they were just there because of their last name,   who knows with these people...........

Anthony, Lee A. & Ruth I.  Parents of George Anthony.  24 Ronald Drive, Ft. Meyers, FL  33908.  Gave Casey a Christmas check for $25 on 12/16/07 which she cashed at Amscot.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: December 04, 2008, 12:20:28 AM »

Just some thoughts..

Interesting theory......

Night Monkeys

Goodnight!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: December 04, 2008, 12:21:19 AM »

Several have questioned the sewer drain in front of the A's house.  I wonder....

I was reading on WS that the sewers in Florida have grating that's not so hard to pick up.  Wonder if there is a place by a lake (she was pretty emphatic about a lake) that has those sewers nearby. 

What was that house named ?  Lake Vaj ?

True Lake Vaj....hmmm.  Be careful jumping in that ball you could break the glass!!!   

LOL, I know.

Red - our Red ?
Janet - our Janet ?

Maybe she is picking up on SM from you ??

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: December 04, 2008, 12:21:37 AM »

Anthony, Lee A. & Ruth I.  Parents of George Anthony.  24 Ronald Drive, Ft. Meyers, FL  33908.  Gave Casey a Christmas check for $25 on 12/16/07 which she cashed at Amscot.

Can you please post the link for the criminal lookup?  TIA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: December 04, 2008, 12:24:09 AM »

Several have questioned the sewer drain in front of the A's house.  I wonder....

I was reading on WS that the sewers in Florida have grating that's not so hard to pick up.  Wonder if there is a place by a lake (she was pretty emphatic about a lake) that has those sewers nearby. 

True Lake Vaj....hmmm.  Be careful jumping in that ball you could break the glass!!!   

LOL, I know.

Red - our Red ?
Janet - our Janet ?

If she comes up with a name like "Wreck" or "Klaas" I'll really believe that, and probably be afraid to ask her anything else.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: December 04, 2008, 12:24:11 AM »

Can you please post the link for the criminal lookup?  TIA

www.criminalsearches.com   

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: December 04, 2008, 12:26:24 AM »

MYTIME  where did you go?  WS??  I was only kidding with you.  Please don't leave. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: December 04, 2008, 12:28:10 AM »

LOL, I know.

Red - our Red ?
Janet - our Janet ?

If she comes up with a name like "Wreck" or "Klaas" I'll really believe that, and probably be afraid to ask her anything else.

or MyTime.   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: December 04, 2008, 12:32:02 AM »

Specially if she says Klaasend !   I seem to remember she's said the word red a few times, am I right?

Just curious, have you ever asked her anything about the case that you already know the answer to, to see what she says ?

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: December 04, 2008, 12:34:48 AM »

Specially if she says Klaasend !   I seem to remember she's said the word red a few times, am I right?

Just curious, have you ever asked her anything about the case that you already know the answer to, to see what she says ?

Well, I know about the pool and she didn't.  She mentioned the pool more than once.  One time she told me it is very complicated, boy is she right about that!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: December 04, 2008, 12:40:09 AM »

I am here!!  Just went back and read this mornings comments!!    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.