April 28, 2024, 06:51:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267936 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: December 04, 2008, 01:13:54 AM »

I hope Jamie found Lee for us!!  I need to know where he is!!  Does anybody remember where he works!  I am going to find him myself with the help of

I can only see the thread names on LP's forum but on a thread dated today it says BOMBSHELL Lee Anthony.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: December 04, 2008, 01:16:12 AM »

I am here!!  Just went back and read this mornings comments!!    

Yuh, I think I know which ones you mean!!   

Thanks for the heads up!  You just want me to get banned! 

I hope Jamie found Lee for us!!  I need to know where he is!!  Does anybody remember where he works!  I am going to find him myself with the help of

Listen I had a very busy day interrogating my poor sister!!!   Hopefully we'll hear from Jaimee again tonight.  As for Lee what will you do when you find him???

Mary - do you remember the other things "clues" she has given you?

Very interesting to hear from someone with a true gift and not one that is just looking to make a buck.

If the water treatment plants in Orlando look like the ones I have seen here..they do look like huge swimming pools....sans the diving board, thank goodness.

She did and there are so many, I don't know how they may fit or not.  She gave me names that I think were street names and I found them within miles of the A's house.  One was Baxter one Beacon.  She mentioned the color "red" consistently but has kind of altered it from a possible blanket to now a sign of sorts.  She said in the past there was an older man involved with thinning hair who may have abducted her from the swing in the park, but they may have killed her together.  She said, she pictured Caylee being drowned or strangled but struggling for air.  She said she was hit on the head too.  She gave me the name Ann Marie which I connected with Annie and Marie being the middle name of Caylee.  So, I am waiting for her to say "shovel" but I don't want to give her any leading info.  Of course this can't be taken as gospel but I find it amazing she has hit on so many accurate things. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: December 04, 2008, 01:16:17 AM »

Very interesting to hear from someone with a true gift and not one that is just looking to make a buck.

If the water treatment plants in Orlando look like the ones I have seen here..they do look like huge swimming pools....sans the diving board, thank goodness.

Bluesy, you'll have to excuse her, sometimes she falls asleep on top of her computer this late at night.  She'll wake up in a minute.     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: December 04, 2008, 01:17:34 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: December 04, 2008, 01:17:47 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:55 PM PT

When did you pop in?  Is Duckie's attitude a little better today?  I had another long talk with him!!   

Night nite!!

I know.  Duckie told me all about your conversation.  Apparently ... you told him that at Tamikosmom's home ... Orange Duck is served at Christmas rather than Turkey.

Mytime ... my very best friend in the whole world is losing feathers through anxiety ... does not want to leave the cage at night ... becomes confused which direction is Canada once he is in flight ... will not eat the premium mixed grain that is made exclusively for him ...

I know what you are up to but ... it is not going to work.  Ducky and I are thisclose and ... you will never be on the receiving end of his affections.

Maybe Klaas will give you your very own Ducky but ... you cannot have mine.

Good Night mytime.  Kiss. Kiss.

Janet
10:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: December 04, 2008, 01:21:00 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Goodnight......and God Bless!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: December 04, 2008, 01:22:10 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite Klaas
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: December 04, 2008, 01:22:49 AM »

Janet

When did you pop in?  Is Duckie's attitude a little better today?  I had another long talk with him!!   

Night nite!!

I know.  Duckie told me all about your conversation.  Apparently ... you told him that at Tamikosmom's home ... Orange Duck is served at Christmas rather than Turkey.

Mytime ... my very best friend in the whole world is losing feathers through anxiety ... does not want to leave the cage at night ... becomes confused which direction is Canada once he is in flight ... will not eat the premium mixed grain that is made exclusively for him ...

I know what you are up to but ... it is not going to work.  Ducky and I are thisclose and ... you will never be on the receiving end of his affections.

Maybe Klaas will give you your very own Ducky but ... you cannot have mine.

Good Night mytime.  Kiss. Kiss.

Janet
10:15 PM PT

I don't want any other Duckie, I just want him!! 

Night Janet!  and Goddnight my little friend Duckie!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: December 04, 2008, 01:24:30 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night Klaas!  You have been awfully quiet tonight!!  Hope everything is ok??
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: December 04, 2008, 01:26:06 AM »

Goodnight Klaas!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: December 04, 2008, 01:30:39 AM »

Bluesy, you'll have to excuse her, sometimes she falls asleep on top of her computer this late at night.  She'll wake up in a minute.     

Oh no! Haven't you heard, she has been going over to WS and making us believe she "dozed" off!  I find this highly insulting!!  They probably heard about her sister first!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: December 04, 2008, 01:32:42 AM »

Janet

Night nite!!

Uh Oh!  Poor Janet!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: December 04, 2008, 01:35:19 AM »

Oh no! Haven't you heard, she has been going over to WS and making us believe she "dozed" off!  I find this highly insulting!!  They probably heard about her sister first!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: December 04, 2008, 01:36:09 AM »

Listen I had a very busy day interrogating my poor sister!!!   Hopefully we'll hear from Jaimee again tonight.  As for Lee what will you do when you find him???

She did and there are so many, I don't know how they may fit or not.  She gave me names that I think were street names and I found them within miles of the A's house.  One was Baxter one Beacon.  She mentioned the color "red" consistently but has kind of altered it from a possible blanket to now a sign of sorts.  She said in the past there was an older man involved with thinning hair who may have abducted her from the swing in the park, but they may have killed her together.  She said, she pictured Caylee being drowned or strangled but struggling for air.  She said she was hit on the head too.  She gave me the name Ann Marie which I connected with Annie and Marie being the middle name of Caylee.  So, I am waiting for her to say "shovel" but I don't want to give her any leading info.  Of course this can't be taken as gospel but I find it amazing she has hit on so many accurate things. 

Perhaps the streets are significant ..as burial or a route to burial?  And the Red sign or Red blanket.  Well if you were going to dispose of someone significant..wouldn't you do it in a place that you could find again?  Even many years later?  Would think that there has to be some "landmark" of some kind.  I have met psychics before and some of them don't "see an exact picture", but symbolisms, if that makes sense.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: December 04, 2008, 01:37:52 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nitey nite!!!   

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: December 04, 2008, 01:41:54 AM »

Uh oh, here comes trouble!!! 

Are you trying to get me thrown out of the cage?? 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: December 04, 2008, 01:42:50 AM »

Perhaps the streets are significant ..as burial or a route to burial?  And the Red sign or Red blanket.  Well if you were going to dispose of someone significant..wouldn't you do it in a place that you could find again?  Even many years later?  Would think that there has to be some "landmark" of some kind.  I have met psychics before and some of them don't "see an exact picture", but symbolisms, if that makes sense.

Just a quick story that occurred years ago.  There was a missing boy in Manhattan name Etan Patz.  One day out of nowhere I said Sis where is Etan Patz?  She went into her trance and said Mulberry Street, she than described a brownstone house, told me where the flower pots were and gave all these details.  The next night we found the address which was very close to where he lived and went to see with some friends.  When we got there we all started screaming as everything she described was there to a T.   We even reported it to the police. 

With the Casey case she says it is very complicated, that could mean she was moved more than once and there are others involved, so I don't pressure her for answers but wait to see if her visions are consistent. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: December 04, 2008, 01:43:16 AM »

Uh oh, here comes trouble!!! 

Are you trying to get me thrown out of the cage?? 

Never!!!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: December 04, 2008, 01:46:21 AM »

Goodnight!!!  Sorry, I'm too tired to go OT tonight!   

I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: December 04, 2008, 01:47:22 AM »

I don't post there, I am loyal to my cage.  My sisters visions are Breaking News only for the Monkeys!!  And yes WS is in my split screen right now!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.