April 27, 2024, 07:17:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267821 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: December 04, 2008, 02:11:38 AM »

I'm going to call it a night.  Goodnight!

Good night Mammy!  Sweet dreams!!

I am going to bed myself!  Good night Everyone!!

G' night   MT, MM, Mammy

Nite bouncy Bud,  and everyone else
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: December 04, 2008, 02:11:55 AM »

Mary - do you remember the other things "clues" she has given you?

Very interesting to hear from someone with a true gift and not one that is just looking to make a buck.

If the water treatment plants in Orlando look like the ones I have seen here..they do look like huge swimming pools....sans the diving board, thank goodness.

She did and there are so many, I don't know how they may fit or not.  She gave me names that I think were street names and I found them within miles of the A's house.  One was Baxter one Beacon.  She mentioned the color "red" consistently but has kind of altered it from a possible blanket to now a sign of sorts.  She said in the past there was an older man involved with thinning hair who may have abducted her from the swing in the park, but they may have killed her together.  She said, she pictured Caylee being drowned or strangled but struggling for air.  She said she was hit on the head too.  She gave me the name Ann Marie which I connected with Annie and Marie being the middle name of Caylee.  So, I am waiting for her to say "shovel" but I don't want to give her any leading info.  Of course this can't be taken as gospel but I find it amazing she has hit on so many accurate things. 
Very interesting.  I appreciate you sharing what your sister "sees".  I am just getting ready to turn in but I wanted to mention I think there is an Anne Marie Chase on the witness list, who is the mother of Mark Hawkins, the marine in California.   

Mark Hawkins mother?  Geez, didn't realize that..wonder what she has to offer?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: December 04, 2008, 02:12:45 AM »

There is a show on about UFO's right now..someone needs to call the Anthony's PI in case poor Caylee might be spotted.

funny I just realized you are the smoking cat in that ball!!!  Love it
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: December 04, 2008, 02:13:44 AM »

There is a show on about UFO's right now..someone needs to call the Anthony's PI in case poor Caylee might be spotted.

funny I just realized you are the smoking cat in that ball!!!  Love it
  LOL  CBB did it for me....isn't it a hoot?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: December 04, 2008, 02:18:35 AM »

Goodnight MM & MT!  I didn't realize it was this late
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: December 04, 2008, 02:21:16 AM »

Goodnight MM & MT!  I didn't realize it was this late

Nite KCJ it's early for us, but we had a very late nite last night.  See you tomorrow
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: December 04, 2008, 02:25:46 AM »

Nite Mary...thanks for the info..maybe tomorrow I will have time to go through all of your postings to see if we can make a "story" out of your sister's info.  Unless you have it all written down somewhere?
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: December 04, 2008, 02:26:23 AM »

Today is actually a very sad day for me it confirms my thoughts on this case, it's no longer the TOP news story as we have seen Nancy Grace had nothing on tonight and as for our devoted monkeys I remember the days when we can reach 100 pages by the afternoon time and now we are going down to what a 100 a day is it?  I might be wrong here but in the end I'm just stating that I have noticed a slow down in chatter about this case similar to what had happen to poor Natalie.  I only hope by us here not giving up on the cases that others won't either.

Before this case and after Natalee I was very interested in the Brianna Dennison case.  When things died down I got kind of upset.  But yesterday out of nowhere her killer was arrested.  So never give up Row.  Nite
Thanks it's encouraging to hear those words cause after Natalie and now poor Caylee both still missing we can all speclate on what happened in both case but no real resolution I just feel for the family's even if I don't agree with how one family handles things I still feel for the fact that there's a member of the family that we may never know what happened.  I truly believe that Casey will never say it's the one thing that she can hold over her mother's head.  Sorry to rant here just a sounding board here sometimes thank heavens for it.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 04, 2008, 03:20:50 AM »

I know  this is O/T   for I read the

But since we have so many new Monkeys     
I'm not sure if they have found the other areas within SM  ~~ and there are many I have not been to ... but this one I have ~~~ the  Music Section http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=20.0

~ ~ 

Someone a long time ago told me  "You need to be able look deep into someones EYES  to see who they really are"  and if you cannot do that then at least listen to the music they listen to inorder to get an idea of what they are like  for muisc reflects the soul

That person was kinda correct  for the eye thing... but the music thing was MooChit!  It only provides a common ground for people and maybe gives a hint at what the person is like
JMO  of course
MY point is There are lot of areas in SM  ~~  take  sometime and go exploring and find areas I have not   
SeeYaByeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6zdhHLvT7k

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #769 on: December 04, 2008, 04:53:08 AM »

Interesting post by NJ Lawyer on another WS

Hi. I've tried to go back and read the various posts but can't put it together. I know Cindy Anthony claims that her computer account with yahoo was "hacked" and is making this claim after Kathi Bellich (the reporter) phoned up the FBI after Bellich got a bunch of emails from Cindy's email account (emails that were to and from Cindy and various others including her "press rep" whoever that is these days). What I can't figure out: folks on here seem to be tracing something via IP addresses. What's being traced? Also, what is the connection between the hacking and the relative of David Lohr. Thanks to anyone who cares to clarify.

PS - I wonder if Bellich handed the emails over to the FBI b/c there was a concern that if she gave them to OSCO, then OSCO would share them with the prosecutor and it's possible the emails include information that is subject to a legal "privilege" as respects the defendant such that the prosecutor normally wouldn't be entitled to receive them. There could be some interesting developments concerning waiver of the attorney-client privilege. Only the client (Casey) can waive the a/c privilege (the one that attaches to her own lawyer communicatons) -- Cindy can't waive the privilege "on behalf of Casey". On the other hand, if Cindy is in possession of the material, then Casey waived the privilege to the extent Casey gave the information to Cindy in the first instance. Courts have held that the privilege is waived even if it's done accidentally (i.e., if Casey didn't mean to send the information to her Mom and Cindy didn't mean for the info to be sent to Bellich......the privilege is still waived. Even where the client is careless about how he/she handles information resulting in third parties getting it....then too bad.....a waiver has occurred. I hope the prosecutor's office is trying hard to get a hold of the emails. They might have to go to court over it unless in-house counsel at the FBI has a look at the issue and decides to hand them over to OSCO.

Ooooh,I wonder if Casey was emailing Cindy using Jose's computer which would be a big no no.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: December 04, 2008, 05:43:26 AM »

Remember the pants that Cindy washed?  She also found several pairs of shoes and a pair of boots in the car.  Were those ever tested for soil samples, blood, etc?  Boots in the summer in Florida just seem bizarre to me.  I remember Cindy asking if they wanted the shoes but couldn't recall if LE took them and the boots.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #771 on: December 04, 2008, 05:51:31 AM »

Remember the pants that Cindy washed?  She also found several pairs of shoes and a pair of boots in the car.  Were those ever tested for soil samples, blood, etc?  Boots in the summer in Florida just seem bizarre to me.  I remember Cindy asking if they wanted the shoes but couldn't recall if LE took them and the boots.
Good morning Sharon Monkey
IIRC I think the boots were the same boots Casey was wearing while she was looking for Caylee at Fusions.....while she was dancing and humping on the girl(IMO this girl is named"little one,Jenna").
They looked like black gogo boots to me.
I'm off to work,have a great day.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: December 04, 2008, 06:21:03 AM »

Good morning Sharon Monkey
IIRC I think the boots were the same boots Casey was wearing while she was looking for Caylee at Fusions.....while she was dancing and humping on the girl(IMO this girl is named"little one,Jenna").
They looked like black gogo boots to me.
I'm off to work,have a great day.

Hiya Karma Monkey!  LOL  Good 2CU!  Sorry, I was on the Natalee thread for a minute.  Ugh, I can just see her in her gogo boots, carrying a shovel, stomping through the swamps.  I hope Casey rots in jail thinking about where those boots have taken her.  I wish they would put Caylee's pictures and video of her reading and saying Mama and Papa in front of her jail cell to watch over and over and over. 
     People are looking.  I had a strange thing happen when I was shopping with my granddaughter here in Houston.  A lady kept following us and peeking through racks at her.  I actually kept my hand on the babie's leg  when I reached for something.  Finally the lady said, "I just have to see this baby!"  I said "say hi Hailey!"  She said "OH! she looked like someone."  I said "who?"  She said "Caylee! and turned and walked off"  My grandbaby just turned 20 months and has huge brown eyes and light hair. It scared me how she followed us though!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #773 on: December 04, 2008, 06:32:23 AM »

that is wayyyyy creepy

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: December 04, 2008, 07:05:49 AM »

I was just reading a update on the Phil Spector trial and they were saying its
up to the judge in any trial but they could allow a couple of questions by the
prosecutor to Dr. Lee about the missing evidence he was accused of taking and
not entering into evidence.

Some one should expose the dog woman for what she is a liar and a cheat.
the airline checked and Caylee was not on that flight.

That picture in the Mall of that little girl that is suppose to be Caylee, I could
almost swear that that it was posted about 4 months or more ago and they
are rehashing it thinking that people for.

Oh I wish the papers or a certain reporter would look at those pictures of Lee
and wanted picture just to satisfy us that its not Lee.

Well thats my rant for to-day.      Have a good one.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 04, 2008, 07:44:57 AM »

Hi all.. okies, here's what I've been thinking...

What if... Lee maybe told LE what he might know, and LE might be giving him immunity in exchange. 

What if... Cindy may have gotten pissed off at Lee (if he told LE) and in revenge had his mustang repossessed.  (her name was on the title, IIRC). 

What if... Lee may have gotten pissed off at Cindy (if she did have his 'Stang repossessed), and in revenge went into her email account and sent emails as if from her.  Or copied a few and sent them to that reporter, etc. 

We do know that supposedly Lee is good with a computer, I doubt that this would have been hard for him to do.

Just some thoughts..

Welcome to all the new monkeys!!   

Wow, some good "what if's", I love those.  Do we know if he is still driving the Mustang??  Maybe that's why Tim knows she won't be found. 

Thanks! 

A few days ago someone sent in what looked like some kind of report from the court or somewhere, looking like the Mustang had been repossessed.  It was in Cindy's name.  Haven't heard much about that since. 

From what I had seen of that post, it did not indicate type of vehicle.  It was from Ford Motor Credit, and Cindy drives a Ford Explorer.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: December 04, 2008, 07:47:12 AM »

I'm sorry, but does Lee ever NOT do creepy?  I love Caylee in that Princess Leia costume. Razz

She seems like she had a sense of humor at her young age - like she enjoyed making people laugh.   
I mentioned to A1 today in a phone conversation how I had observed many of the photo's of Caylee yesterday, when Invision and I were in search of Caylee+doll photo's to see if they were clothed.  In the pic's with Lee, more often than not she looked upset.  I know that some times children just do not perfer one person over another, but I guess I could be reaching, it was just disturbing.

I'm catching up here, but I do think a lot of it is instinct.  Animals are the same way.. they can sense when somebody is a bad person.. or gives of a bad vibe. They growl, etc..  Of course there could be something else about Lee that Caylee may not have liked.  Kids can be sensitive to "loud" people, people with facial hair (scary eyebrows?), people who use strong scented body products (aftershave, cologne, etc).  No telling why she may have reacted to him in those ways. Would be curious to know, though.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: December 04, 2008, 07:50:34 AM »

I know  this is O/T   for I read the

But since we have so many new Monkeys     
I'm not sure if they have found the other areas within SM  ~~ and there are many I have not been to ... but this one I have ~~~ the  Music Section http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=20.0

~ ~ 

Someone a long time ago told me  "You need to be able look deep into someones EYES  to see who they really are"  and if you cannot do that then at least listen to the music they listen to inorder to get an idea of what they are like  for muisc reflects the soul

That person was kinda correct  for the eye thing... but the music thing was MooChit!  It only provides a common ground for people and maybe gives a hint at what the person is like
JMO  of course
MY point is There are lot of areas in SM  ~~  take  sometime and go exploring and find areas I have not   
SeeYaByeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6zdhHLvT7k

Thanks, OF. I rarely post anywhere else on the forum.. but I SO get what you're saying about music! My husband and I met in an AOL "music" chat room almost 12 years ago (been married 10 1/2 yrs).  Music is a huge part of both of our lives.  If I was stranded on an island somewhere, I'd want some groovy tunes with me.. who cares about TV, the phone, etc..  just gimme the music!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: December 04, 2008, 08:00:47 AM »

yikes, and creepy, hm, I guess I better stop sneaking up on strangers with small female children, thinking they might be caylee.. But, it does make us all wonder doesnt it?
Speaking of wondering, I wonder how come the anthonys have not done an age progression picture of caylee, after all, she would have certainly grown and changed in the last 6 months she has been missing.

I also wonder about the gas can day.. George was intending to get the thing to change tires on cindys car. He claimed he really bolted the thing down tight in her trunk. But, casey handed him the gas cans instead. In the fbi interview, george claimed he really wanted that tire changing thing, so how come he did not LOOK  in that trunk after she gave him the gas cans?  Or did he look? ANd that could be the time, george found what casey had tried to hide.  Being a former le, he knew what he must do to hide the evidence.

I also have a question for the monkeys, does anyone know, if ANY of thoes red pavers were missing from the anthonys back yard? I can not seem to find that info.  mio
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: December 04, 2008, 08:12:41 AM »

Tried posting this right as the site went down earlier...

Cindy has been quoted as saying, "Sience is just science"  in relation to the FBI evidence that caylee is dead and had been in the back of Casey's car.

What I find frustrating is that if that same evidence had been found in the back of anyone else's car... the A's would be the first in line to accept the results and be on the war path for revenge for the MURDER of their innocent granddaughter.

This is the only reason we are still even hearing about a LIVE Caylee.

"science is just science" WTF Cindy you are a d*mn RN. What the crap did you learn in school?
  Science is just science -this statement is from a nurse- wonder how many unexplaned deaths took place in the hospital where she worked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.