April 28, 2024, 11:36:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267961 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #780 on: December 04, 2008, 08:19:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm still curious about any prior connections between Wanda Wery and the Anthony's.  The connection seems to be these toy Yorkies.  I am really curious is Cindy bought both of her dogs from Wanda. 

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #781 on: December 04, 2008, 08:23:04 AM »

Leondard Padilla is running for Mayor of Sacramento?

http://leonardpadillaformayor.com/

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #782 on: December 04, 2008, 08:29:57 AM »

Morning monkey friends. Be back to catch up in a few ... 

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: December 04, 2008, 08:31:50 AM »

Lisa

Good for him!  Is this recent?  I don't see a date.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: December 04, 2008, 08:32:53 AM »

Lisa
Kevin Johnson takes oath of office in Sacramento

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: December 04, 2008, 08:42:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm still curious about any prior connections between Wanda Wery and the Anthony's.  The connection seems to be these toy Yorkies.  I am really curious is Cindy bought both of her dogs from Wanda. 

Lisa

I also think this wery woman has other motives, as there are many bad accusations against her and her dog factory.  IT would seem a possibility that she knows the anthonys, or sold them their yorkies as well.  mio
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: December 04, 2008, 08:53:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

I also think this wery woman has other motives, as there are many bad accusations against her and her dog factory.  IT would seem a possibility that she knows the anthonys, or sold them their yorkies as well.  mio

The A's seem to attract people with questionable pasts.   
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: December 04, 2008, 08:58:03 AM »

yikes, and creepy, hm, I guess I better stop sneaking up on strangers with small female children, thinking they might be caylee.. But, it does make us all wonder doesnt it?
Speaking of wondering, I wonder how come the anthonys have not done an age progression picture of caylee, after all, she would have certainly grown and changed in the last 6 months she has been missing.

I also wonder about the gas can day.. George was intending to get the thing to change tires on cindys car. He claimed he really bolted the thing down tight in her trunk. But, casey handed him the gas cans instead. In the fbi interview, george claimed he really wanted that tire changing thing, so how come he did not LOOK  in that trunk after she gave him the gas cans?  Or did he look? ANd that could be the time, george found what casey had tried to hide.  Being a former le, he knew what he must do to hide the evidence.

I also have a question for the monkeys, does anyone know, if ANY of thoes red pavers were missing from the anthonys back yard? I can not seem to find that info.  mio

Good Morning

I had raised that point a while back and it is still "bugging" me.  
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 04, 2008, 09:02:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

The A's seem to attract people with questionable pasts.   

dont they though, also, leesburg, where wery woman is, the town is not far from the nursing home where cindys dad is, as the crow flies....

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #789 on: December 04, 2008, 09:09:52 AM »

Lisa

Not new......late spring 2008

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: December 04, 2008, 09:12:44 AM »

Lisa

Not new......late spring 2008

Thanks, Nut.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: December 04, 2008, 09:20:16 AM »

yikes, and creepy, hm, I guess I better stop sneaking up on strangers with small female children, thinking they might be caylee.. But, it does make us all wonder doesnt it?
Speaking of wondering, I wonder how come the anthonys have not done an age progression picture of caylee, after all, she would have certainly grown and changed in the last 6 months she has been missing.

I also wonder about the gas can day.. George was intending to get the thing to change tires on cindys car. He claimed he really bolted the thing down tight in her trunk. But, casey handed him the gas cans instead. In the fbi interview, george claimed he really wanted that tire changing thing, so how come he did not LOOK  in that trunk after she gave him the gas cans?  Or did he look? ANd that could be the time, george found what casey had tried to hide.  Being a former le, he knew what he must do to hide the evidence.

I also have a question for the monkeys, does anyone know, if ANY of thoes red pavers were missing from the anthonys back yard? I can not seem to find that info.  mio

Good Morning

I had raised that point a while back and it is still "bugging" me.  

AND< I am not sure about ya;ll, but, if I smelled a dead ANYTHING smell in a car, there is NO way, I would ever drive that car, or even get into it without calling cops first.  MAkes me again wonder about georges motives as to driving a stinking car those 4 or so miles home.

on another note, I  had read  where someone commented on cindy using those rosary beads when she is NOT catholic....so, I did a bit of reaserching, mostly on coconuts and rituals, as I found a cracked coconut at an old cemetery while we were searching for Caylee a few weeks ago.

I found that an island spanish group, has a ceremony for buriel.. Chamorro Culture
1st, the body is kept for 2 days at the persons home.  (hm, 2 1/2 day decomp)
2nd the "BELA" or overnight "vigil", is next. ( another hm, doesnt that tatoo say BELA?)
3rd. THe rosary beads are used in the cememony as well, in order to send prayers for the deceased.  ( of course Cindy is praying to any god who would forgive them)
4th> coconuts are left at gravesites, for feeding the soul, ( and, I found a coconut, near the area the witness said he saw casey comming out of the woods.)

I know Cindy did an interview with a Puerto Rican tv station, or radio, and isnt the island where AMy went, that Casey could not go?

dang , I just keep getting more "what if's", and more "wonder what's "the more I dig into this case.  ............mio
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: December 04, 2008, 09:22:19 AM »

Anyone have any idea how old the A's dogs are or when they got them?

I remember you, Caylee.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: December 04, 2008, 09:30:21 AM »

Anyone have any idea how old the A's dogs are or when they got them?

I don't remember if it says when the A's got them but when Rick was blogging he mentioned the names of the dogs.  He was trying to prove he knew inside information.
It is in the doc dump. 

Oh, hello monkey friends

traci
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: December 04, 2008, 09:37:48 AM »

Ok, some stuff is really bothering me the more I think about it. I know the topic makes some uncomfortable. So, please bear with me or ignore this post if it makes you uncomfortable.

Casey's claims to both Tony L and Jesse that Lee had pressured her for sex or somehow done or tried to do sexual things to her. This bothers me. So, we know Casey is a liar. Her pattern of lying seems to reflect her need to:

1. Be more than she really is to impress others (college student, has a nanny, has an event coordinator job, etc.)
2. Save her own ass (left Caylee with the nanny, etc.)

Now, these statement came BEFORE any of this trouble went down. Correct? So, it's not an afterthought: "Oh, crap. I need the abuse excuse to cover my ass." So, I am left with only questions:

Why would she lie about this? It does not make her look "cool." It is not sexy. Why? Sympathy? Shock factor?
What if this is not a lie? What if there is some truth to it? Was she hinting at something more? Testing the waters with Jesse and Tony to see their reaction? Was there something she really wanted to tell them and this was just the tip of the iceberg? If something was going on, when did it start and did it become consentual as both were adults? What exactly was the nature of their relationship? They seemed close. If it is true, why hang out with him? If it's not true, why such a nasty lie about her own brother -- someone she was close to? This wasn't one of her parents who she had a love/hate thing with. So why? Did she ever tell anyone else the same story? Any of her female friends? Any childhood friends? 

If she is lying WHY? It does not seem to me to fall into her pattern of lying to impress or to cover her own ass. So WHY?

I remember you, Caylee.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: December 04, 2008, 09:54:09 AM »

good point, >goodnmad<

Why WOULD casey claim lee was after her body, if indeed he was not?
Wasnt lee the one who in the beginning was at her side, as she went to the jail?
He stood beside her, as if he was her husband, till the heat flames began waving his way, now, he has gone under the bridge to hide from it all.
what a wicked web they have woven huh?   mio

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: December 04, 2008, 10:00:28 AM »

If she is lying WHY? It does not seem to me to fall into her pattern of lying to impress or to cover her own ass. So WHY?

This is interesting as I read a good percentage of people with personality disorders are sexually assaulted at young ages.

Also maybe Casey felt she wasn't getting enough attention from these guys and felt the need to say these things so they wouldn't leave her (feel sorry for her) type of a thing.  She just may enjoy any attention, positive or negative.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: December 04, 2008, 10:03:29 AM »

Ok, some stuff is really bothering me the more I think about it. I know the topic makes some uncomfortable. So, please bear with me or ignore this post if it makes you uncomfortable.

Casey's claims to both Tony L and Jesse that Lee had pressured her for sex or somehow done or tried to do sexual things to her. This bothers me. So, we know Casey is a liar. Her pattern of lying seems to reflect her need to:

1. Be more than she really is to impress others (college student, has a nanny, has an event coordinator job, etc.)

Now, these statement came BEFORE any of this trouble went down. Correct? So, it's not an afterthought: "Oh, crap. I need the abuse excuse to cover my ass." So, I am left with only questions:

Why would she lie about this? It does not make her look "cool." It is not sexy. Why? Sympathy? Shock factor?
What if this is not a lie? What if there is some truth to it? Was she hinting at something more? Testing the waters with Jesse and Tony to see their reaction? Was there something she really wanted to tell them and this was just the tip of the iceberg? If something was going on, when did it start and did it become consentual as both were adults? What exactly was the nature of their relationship? They seemed close. If it is true, why hang out with him? If it's not true, why such a nasty lie about her own brother -- someone she was close to? This wasn't one of her parents who she had a love/hate thing with. So why? Did she ever tell anyone else the same story? Any of her female friends? Any childhood friends? 

IMO  Her motive for lying about that would be (if she is lying).  She wanted to move out of her house really bad and she needed someone else to pay her rent. 

Jesse's dad said that she tried really hard to manipulate Jesse into "living together" before they got married and Rev. Grund told his son "if you do that I won't perform the ceremony". So that was the end of that relationship cuz I guess she went shopping for the next victim.  And I guess she was repeating that for Tony.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #798 on: December 04, 2008, 10:03:35 AM »

I wonder if maybe Lee heard about the allegations  against him and decided that he wasn't going to back KC anymore.  Whether true or not, this makes him look really bad.  (maybe he was questioned about it by LE or FBI)  If I were him I would be out of the picture now too. 

I think it is curious that no one from the family has been in the public denying these statements.  Although, either way, no one would believe a thing they say.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: December 04, 2008, 10:04:14 AM »

This is interesting as I read a good percentage of people with personality disorders are sexually assaulted at young ages.

Also maybe Casey felt she wasn't getting enough attention from these guys and felt the need to say these things so they wouldn't leave her (feel sorry for her) type of a thing.  She just may enjoy any attention, positive or negative.

you may be correct, as often, the most obvious answer is the true one.  mio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.