April 27, 2024, 04:44:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267880 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #800 on: December 04, 2008, 10:11:51 AM »

If she is lying WHY? It does not seem to me to fall into her pattern of lying to impress or to cover her own ass. So WHY?

This is interesting as I read a good percentage of people with personality disorders are sexually assaulted at young ages.

Also maybe Casey felt she wasn't getting enough attention from these guys and felt the need to say these things so they wouldn't leave her (feel sorry for her) type of a thing.  She just may enjoy any attention, positive or negative.

This is a good point considering we've seen her smiling all along the way -- cameras following her. Most of us would cringe and hang our heads in shame -- even if we were innocent, we'd be mortified. But she loves it.

Still seems weird though. 

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #801 on: December 04, 2008, 10:13:30 AM »

What I don't understand is that Casey hated living at home, but did absolutely nothing to change that situation!  And I don't see how it could have been that bad when Cindy and George had no problem with her lifestyle!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #802 on: December 04, 2008, 10:14:21 AM »

What I don't understand is that Casey hated living at home, but did absolutely nothing to change that situation!  And I don't see how it could have been that bad when Cindy and George had no problem with her lifestyle!

Lisa

and with them paying her bills and caring for Caylee 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #803 on: December 04, 2008, 10:25:55 AM »

Tilly and Tinker are the A's doggies names.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #804 on: December 04, 2008, 10:27:10 AM »

Lisa

She had it pretty damn good!

Lisa
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: December 04, 2008, 10:30:11 AM »

Lisa

Lisa

Sorry, they could pay my bills for a lifetime and I couldn't live in that house. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #806 on: December 04, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »

I would love to find the papers on these dogs!  It should show the kennel.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #807 on: December 04, 2008, 10:33:38 AM »

Lisa

Lisa

Sorry, they could pay my bills for a lifetime and I couldn't live in that house. 

Us normal people couldn't!  But Casey had some sort of twisted relationship with Cindy that kept her forever a dependent teenager.

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #808 on: December 04, 2008, 10:40:53 AM »

Good Morning. If Casey was sedating Caylee so she could party and have pics taken of her, here is what I don't understand. When they got home, Cindy being a RN must have seen on more then one occasion, Caylee either being overly tired or even lethargic, she had to have noticed. Also according to George's interview, he figured Casey had not worked for some time. So how was it okay for her to leave the house saying she was taking Caylee to the nanny? I don't believe for a second that this was going on, and she wasn't confronted on several occasions by George and Cindy. Just because Caylee seemed to have so many clothes and toys, and was clean and her hair combed, it is apparent to me her emotional well being didn't seem to matter to much.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: December 04, 2008, 10:47:38 AM »

Lisa
If the dogs are registered with the County as all dogs are by law suposed to be, it should be public record.  The papers would indicate which Kennel.  I just looked up my information through the Clerk of Courts down here and my 3 dogs license information is listed under my husbands name for when he filed for their license.  In the pdf view are the scans of their paperwork along with the aplication for license and then each years renewal.
My guess is its public knowledge because a dog bite can determine if you will need rabi's shots (which are costly)....renewal of license means you are keeping up on their shots basically.
Sorry for the O/T

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: December 04, 2008, 10:50:50 AM »

Lisa

Lisa

Us normal people couldn't!  But Casey had some sort of twisted relationship with Cindy that kept her forever a dependent teenager.

Lisa
Very very true.  You have to think like Casey, K.I.S.S., she is NOT as smart as we are giving her credit for, if she was then she would not have been so very stupid in the little things...ie: signing her own name to Amy's checks, wearing stolen items to jail, lying to the cops about her job, fake emails, partying for a month and posing in photo's during that month at Fusian and Lake Vaj in a flag...I could go on and on.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: December 04, 2008, 10:51:10 AM »

Good Morning. If Casey was sedating Caylee so she could party and have pics taken of her, here is what I don't understand. When they got home, Cindy being a RN must have seen on more then one occasion, Caylee either being overly tired or even lethargic, she had to have noticed. Also according to George's interview, he figured Casey had not worked for some time. So how was it okay for her to leave the house saying she was taking Caylee to the nanny? I don't believe for a second that this was going on, and she wasn't confronted on several occasions by George and Cindy. Just because Caylee seemed to have so many clothes and toys, and was clean and her hair combed, it is apparent to me her emotional well being didn't seem to matter to much.

It is total BS that they thought she was going to the nanny.  Caylee could TALK..count in Spanish, etc.  Kids tell you everything.  All four of my grandkids talk about EVERYTHING and tell me all the details about everybody, their friends, babysitters, parents, parents' friends.  And I don't live with them.  And it is a normal thing for a grandparent to ask...did you have fun today at ZANI's?  Did you have fun playing with ZACK????  All BS
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #812 on: December 04, 2008, 10:54:43 AM »

It is total BS that they thought she was going to the nanny.  Caylee could TALK..count in Spanish, etc.  Kids tell you everything.  All four of my grandkids talk about EVERYTHING and tell me all the details about everybody, their friends, babysitters, parents, parents' friends.  And I don't live with them.  And it is a normal thing for a grandparent to ask...did you have fun today at ZANI's?  Did you have fun playing with ZACK????  All BS

Also, what if something had happened to Casey?  George and Cindy had no contact information for the nanny.  That's why I think they knew there was no Zanny.  And if Caylee was Cindy's life, she sure kept herself in the dark when it came to her child care.  It just doesn't add up!

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #813 on: December 04, 2008, 11:00:18 AM »

Lisa
I thought you would appreciate this. Yesterday when we were discussing a certain poster from a different site, who started her own Caylee is alive forum. She is backing this Wanda woman, and after Michelle Bart and Baez finish their investigating, we will all be surprised with the info. Whatever they are putting together must be what George was saying a couple of days ago, about news that they can't tell about. I am now going into a corner and scream.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: December 04, 2008, 11:02:08 AM »

I do not believe it was because she was too young to know how to smile for a camera.

You're so right, Dolce. In the creepy photos, Lee actually looks a little scared or uncomfortable, and maybe Caylee's reacting to that.  Some people are just uncomfortable with kids. But Lee may have a special reason to feel uncomfortable.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: December 04, 2008, 11:07:09 AM »

Also, what if something had happened to Casey?  George and Cindy had no contact information for the nanny.  That's why I think they knew there was no Zanny.  And if Caylee was Cindy's life, she sure kept herself in the dark when it came to her child care.  It just doesn't add up!

Lisa

And I don't think Cindy was a built in babysitter like she tries to make out that she was.  For the first 6 months Casey & Caylee practically lived at the Grunds.  

Then when Cindy would babysit it was because she thought Casey was working most of the time.  Remember when she printed out the picture of the "no cloths party" off of Casey's my space?  She confronted her that she thought she was working.  

So I think she was manipulating Casey with Caylee..if that makes sense.  They were both using the child to manipulate the other.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: December 04, 2008, 11:10:06 AM »

Mornin All ...

I agree ... Lee is just down right creepy ... As far as him "molesting" Caylee b/c she seemed to be afraid of him in photos ... well ... I'm just not ready to go there yet .. (yet) ...

I can tell you ... I have a son around Lees age ... and he is/was a "picker" and a "teaser" ... although he loved young children, they didn't always love him!  LOL ... He would just sometimes heckle some kids till they screamed .. and for no good reason, other than just b/c he could!  Say for example if one was walking around w/his favorite blankie, he would take it and say ... "it's mine" ... until the kid screamed and cried!  Thank GOD he has outgrown this "bully" mentality

BUT ... Lee may not have ... he still plays w/Star Wars figures and hi-5's his sister during a murder investigation for his niece ... I can totally see him picking on Caylee in this manner! ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: December 04, 2008, 11:16:46 AM »

Mornin All ...

I agree ... Lee is just down right creepy ... As far as him "molesting" Caylee b/c she seemed to be afraid of him in photos ... well ... I'm just not ready to go there yet .. (yet) ...

I can tell you ... I have a son around Lees age ... and he is/was a "picker" and a "teaser" ... although he loved young children, they didn't always love him!  LOL ... He would just sometimes heckle some kids till they screamed .. and for no good reason, other than just b/c he could!  Say for example if one was walking around w/his favorite blankie, he would take it and say ... "it's mine" ... until the kid screamed and cried!  Thank GOD he has outgrown this "bully" mentality

BUT ... Lee may not have ... he still plays w/Star Wars figures and hi-5's his sister during a murder investigation for his niece ... I can totally see him picking on Caylee in this manner! ...

That is normal IMO.  Lots of people do that.  LOL  Toughens up the kids maybe.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: December 04, 2008, 11:21:39 AM »

Leondard Padilla is running for Mayor of Sacramento?

http://leonardpadillaformayor.com/

Lisa

Ummm yeah, about that.. I grew up in the Sacramento area, moving out here in 2001.  So Padilla was not a new name or face to me.  Here's part of his political track record, fwiw:

1982-Present: President and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Lorenzo Patino School of Law
1992: Candidate for Mayor of Sacramento (Lost; 3.4%)
2000: Candidate for Mayor of Sacramento (Lost; 11.68%)
2004: Candidate for Mayor of Sacramento (Lost; 7.8%)
2006: Candidate for Sacramento County Supervisor (Lost; 8.11%)
2008: Candidate for Mayor of Sacramento (Lost; 5.96%)

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: December 04, 2008, 11:25:58 AM »

Today is actually a very sad day for me it confirms my thoughts on this case, it's no longer the TOP news story as we have seen Nancy Grace had nothing on tonight and as for our devoted monkeys I remember the days when we can reach 100 pages by the afternoon time and now we are going down to what a 100 a day is it?  I might be wrong here but in the end I'm just stating that I have noticed a slow down in chatter about this case simliar to what had happen to poor Natalie.  I only hope by us here not giving up on the cases that others won't either.

So true.  Cases do go "cold" and interest wanes.  Hopefully, LP will continue to be a thorn in the Anthony's side.  Don't want them to become too comfortable, as I think the pressure will make them break...don't think Casey ever will unless it is to her benefit.

Connected To Casey Anthony Fired
Wed., Aug. 27, 2008

... A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I'll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.