April 28, 2024, 02:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267921 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: December 04, 2008, 11:31:13 AM »

Leondard Padilla is running for Mayor of Sacramento?

http://leonardpadillaformayor.com/

Lisa

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #821 on: December 04, 2008, 11:34:03 AM »

Tilly and Tinker are the A's doggies names.

I would love to find the papers on these dogs!  It should show the kennel.

Lisa
If the dogs are registered with the County as all dogs are by law suposed to be, it should be public record.  The papers would indicate which Kennel.  I just looked up my information through the Clerk of Courts down here and my 3 dogs license information is listed under my husbands name for when he filed for their license.  In the pdf view are the scans of their paperwork along with the aplication for license and then each years renewal.
My guess is its public knowledge because a dog bite can determine if you will need rabi's shots (which are costly)....renewal of license means you are keeping up on their shots basically.
Sorry for the O/T

Mornin all monkeys.  Just back from vacation in Cocoa Beach.  No Zanny/Caylee sightings at the beach, golf course, Ron Jon's, or Coconuts on the Beach.

Dolce - My Min Pin is registered with AKC.  Tomorrow I'll try to remember to bring my AKC account number to work to access their site to see what type of information I can bring up on breeders and such.  What type of dogs to the Scamthonys have?

Do No Evil 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: December 04, 2008, 11:39:07 AM »

AND< I am not sure about ya;ll, but, if I smelled a dead ANYTHING smell in a car, there is NO way, I would ever drive that car, or even get into it without calling cops first.  MAkes me again wonder about georges motives as to driving a stinking car those 4 or so miles home.

on another note, I  had read  where someone commented on cindy using those rosary beads when she is NOT catholic....so, I did a bit of reaserching, mostly on coconuts and rituals, as I found a cracked coconut at an old cemetery while we were searching for Caylee a few weeks ago.

I found that an island spanish group, has a ceremony for buriel.. Chamorro Culture
1st, the body is kept for 2 days at the persons home.  (hm, 2 1/2 day decomp)
2nd the "BELA" or overnight "vigil", is next. ( another hm, doesnt that tatoo say BELA?)
3rd. THe rosary beads are used in the cememony as well, in order to send prayers for the deceased.  ( of course Cindy is praying to any god who would forgive them)
4th> coconuts are left at gravesites, for feeding the soul, ( and, I found a coconut, near the area the witness said he saw casey comming out of the woods.)

I know Cindy did an interview with a Puerto Rican tv station, or radio, and isnt the island where AMy went, that Casey could not go?

dang , I just keep getting more "what if's", and more "wonder what's "the more I dig into this case.  ............mio

same here, i wouldn't have even gotten inside a vehicle with that stench, would have called the police.  and at that time all george supposedly knew was that something weird was going on with their daughter not letting them see their grand-daughter.  he says he wondered if caylee was in the back.  so, it makes NO sense why he didn't (as the greater majority of folks likely would) call the police at once, leaving everything alone. 

i hear ya on all the 'what if's', it's mind-boggling!  what you wrote about the ceremonys etc is interesting, mio!  at the beginning during an interview, cindy kept kissing a cross on a necklace or something hanging from her neck.  i thought then how much it just looked SO wrong for her (of all people) to be doing that.  would make total sense for someone who is very spiritual and/or of catholic faith to be kissing a cross, but ermmmmm cindy doesn't come across that way at all.  heh.  interesting tho the ceremonial info you shared.  that's a lot of things that match up for any of it to be a 'coincidence'.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #823 on: December 04, 2008, 11:45:18 AM »

Their dogs are Yorkies I believe.

I remember you, Caylee.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: December 04, 2008, 11:45:52 AM »

Today is actually a very sad day for me it confirms my thoughts on this case, it's no longer the TOP news story as we have seen Nancy Grace had nothing on tonight and as for our devoted monkeys I remember the days when we can reach 100 pages by the afternoon time and now we are going down to what a 100 a day is it?  I might be wrong here but in the end I'm just stating that I have noticed a slow down in chatter about this case simliar to what had happen to poor Natalie.  I only hope by us here not giving up on the cases that others won't either.

So true.  Cases do go "cold" and interest wanes.  Hopefully, LP will continue to be a thorn in the Anthony's side.  Don't want them to become too comfortable, as I think the pressure will make them break...don't think Casey ever will unless it is to her benefit.

Connected To Casey Anthony Fired
Wed., Aug. 27, 2008

... A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I'll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/

Isn't that the guy the GA told LE that he really liked this guy..and wished Casey would marry someone like him and not like JG?
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: December 04, 2008, 11:46:26 AM »

I do not believe it was because she was too young to know how to smile for a camera.

You're so right, Dolce. In the creepy photos, Lee actually looks a little scared or uncomfortable, and maybe Caylee's reacting to that.  Some people are just uncomfortable with kids. But Lee may have a special reason to feel uncomfortable.
Also what's weird about this picture is that Caylee looks as if she wants nothing to do with him.  Usually when you hold kinds that way, they will wrap an arm around you to hold on, she looks as if she doesn't even want to touch him.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #826 on: December 04, 2008, 11:46:46 AM »

Yup!  What she said!  "Toto Dogs"

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: December 04, 2008, 11:48:03 AM »

I have a question/statement that is OFF TOPIC.
regarding, Tim Miller stating that she may never be found, due to the length of time her being missing.  WELL, wasn't his daughter found after a lot longer period of time?  AND...same w/ Laci Peterson?
ALSO, I was just reading an article that they found bones of a girl who was missing since 1890 and found in 1920.  That is a LONG period of time.
I don't understand how he can make comments like that.....unless he knows more than we know?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: December 04, 2008, 11:50:20 AM »

For those of you checking out that dog breeder, here's an interesting link:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/338/RipOff0338154.htm

Google Wanda Wery, and then Wanda Weary.. Gives a lot of things to read.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: December 04, 2008, 11:51:56 AM »

Today is actually a very sad day for me it confirms my thoughts on this case, it's no longer the TOP news story as we have seen Nancy Grace had nothing on tonight and as for our devoted monkeys I remember the days when we can reach 100 pages by the afternoon time and now we are going down to what a 100 a day is it?  I might be wrong here but in the end I'm just stating that I have noticed a slow down in chatter about this case simliar to what had happen to poor Natalie.  I only hope by us here not giving up on the cases that others won't either.

Don't fret Rowanvamp0.

If ther is not "breaking news" first ... the SM Caylee Marie Forum will come back to life in the New Year ... the trial dictates it.

There are no new mediate updates from the investigation right now.  Searches are a non-issue.  Tim Miller claims that there is very little chance of Caylee's remains being found.  Cindy and George are silent except for the "Caylee" sightings which everybody realizes are not based on reality. 

Also ... there is the Christmas season that is upon us.

I am thankful for the lull in media updates on the case as ... activities and preparations associated the "big day" is now the priority for Tamikosmom.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS

Janet
8:50 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #830 on: December 04, 2008, 11:51:58 AM »

same here, i wouldn't have even gotten inside a vehicle with that stench, would have called the police.  and at that time all george supposedly knew was that something weird was going on with their daughter not letting them see their grand-daughter.  he says he wondered if caylee was in the back.  so, it makes NO sense why he didn't (as the greater majority of folks likely would) call the police at once, leaving everything alone. 

See, I know I have said this sarcastically before, but George really ISN'T bright. I dated a guy a lot like that. He was book smart but common sense dumb. He was like a fricking puppy and wanted to be taken care of so bad he would do anything for me, except hold down a job for more than a month or two. Gave the best presents, we watched what I wanted, we did what I wanted to do. But he would do stupid things like wipe the counter by sweeping everything onto the floor, hide laundry he didn't want to put away, he had a big time gambling problem, he one time told me he needed to go to his parents to get sticks b/c he wanted to play a joke on my daughter. Like I don't have sticks in my back yard of trees! He was an idiot and a Mommas boy!! I see him when I look at George. George is doing exactly what Cindy tells him too and Cindy will continue to take care of him and he can go right on playing games and gambling and not being a responsible adult. What you are seeing is truly George, big dumb dog.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: December 04, 2008, 11:52:25 AM »

regarding, Tim Miller stating that she may never be found, due to the length of time her being missing.  WELL, wasn't his daughter found after a lot longer period of time?  AND...same w/ Laci Peterson?
ALSO, I was just reading an article that they found bones of a girl who was missing since 1890 and found in 1920.  That is a LONG period of time.
I don't understand how he can make comments like that.....unless he knows more than we know?

I don't think that's OT ... Yes, Tim's daughter found after 18 months and Laci was about 4 months later. But we do have to keep in mind that Caylee was only about 30 pounds. And the conditions under which her remains were disposed -- gators, dumpster, burned -- might make it even more difficult to find her. That being said. I still find Tim's statement odd, yes, unless he knows more than we know.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #832 on: December 04, 2008, 11:55:15 AM »

Yup!  What she said!  "Toto Dogs"

Technically Toto dogs are Cairn Terriers, which they are not. They look like yorkies, but that Wanda woman sells Biewers, which look exactly like yorkies. Not sure what the difference is.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: December 04, 2008, 11:55:31 AM »

- but, if she was burned, wouldn't we have still found SOMETHING?
and, laci was out in bay, where sharks could have gotten her...
I never really thought of her being so little, but still....bones can still be found, right?
I dont think the gators got her...i think she was buried.
I just wish that Casey would have the deceny to tell where she is to have a proper burial!!!!  it's SICKENING.
do you think she still gets on the internet @ her jail???

I don't think that's OT ... Yes, Tim's daughter found after 18 months and Laci was about 4 months later. But we do have to keep in mind that Caylee was only about 30 pounds. And the conditions under which her remains were disposed -- gators, dumpster, burned -- might make it even more difficult to find her. That being said. I still find Tim's statement odd, yes, unless he knows more than we know.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #834 on: December 04, 2008, 11:57:35 AM »

Also to make matters worse, she waited 31 days before getting caught in her lies!! At least these other people were reported right away missing.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #835 on: December 04, 2008, 11:59:02 AM »

So true.  Cases do go "cold" and interest wanes.  Hopefully, LP will continue to be a thorn in the Anthony's side.  Don't want them to become too comfortable, as I think the pressure will make them break...don't think Casey ever will unless it is to her benefit.

Wed., Aug. 27, 2008

... A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I'll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."

Oh please just put her in general population!  She will tell all after getting beaten within an inch of her life!

Lisa
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: December 04, 2008, 12:00:51 PM »

See, I know I have said this sarcastically before, but George really ISN'T bright. I dated a guy a lot like that. He was book smart but common sense dumb. He was like a fricking puppy and wanted to be taken care of so bad he would do anything for me, except hold down a job for more than a month or two. Gave the best presents, we watched what I wanted, we did what I wanted to do. But he would do stupid things like wipe the counter by sweeping everything onto the floor, hide laundry he didn't want to put away, he had a big time gambling problem, he one time told me he needed to go to his parents to get sticks b/c he wanted to play a joke on my daughter. Like I don't have sticks in my back yard of trees! He was an idiot and a Mommas boy!! I see him when I look at George. George is doing exactly what Cindy tells him too and Cindy will continue to take care of him and he can go right on playing games and gambling and not being a responsible adult. What you are seeing is truly George, big dumb dog.

You nailed him good Boo.  I had a thought when this first started..well, after I got a "handle" as to what GA was about.  (not only mooching off of Cindy, but making her the "responsible" one...a role she readily accepted).  

My thought was that he was glad to be rid of Casey (her going to jail for life) because she was cutting into his "gravy train"...and it was cramping his style big time.  Probably Cindy was on his a$$ harder about going to work for money instead of hanging around being the house boy..cleaning cars and mowing grass.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #837 on: December 04, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »

Wed., Aug. 27, 2008

Oh please just put her in general population!  She will tell all after getting beaten within an inch of her life!

Lisa

She's not going to be able to keep her "private" accomedations after her conviction. They probably only have a couple solitary cells and they will be needed for the future. Don't worry, they WILL get her!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: December 04, 2008, 12:02:02 PM »

- but, if she was burned, wouldn't we have still found SOMETHING?
and, laci was out in bay, where sharks could have gotten her...
I never really thought of her being so little, but still....bones can still be found, right?
I dont think the gators got her...i think she was buried.
I just wish that Casey would have the deceny to tell where she is to have a proper burial!!!!  it's SICKENING.
do you think she still gets on the internet @ her jail???

Yes, it is possible to find something after a body is burned, even a small body. And yes, bones could still be found if she was buried or placed in the water. I'm just saying this situation is literally like a needle in a haystack.

Now, the dumpster scenario. I did the math a while back based on pounds of Lori Hacking's remains found in a landfill vs. her original weight. Based on that, only about 4 pounds of a 30 pound person would be found.

Yes, Casey is a sick psycho beyotch. I don't think she gets internet, but not sure.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #839 on: December 04, 2008, 12:07:47 PM »

It looks like we are going to be busy. Fox Orlando 35 are preparing 7 dvd's, over 300 min, all of Casey's jail house visits, including Lee, George and Cindy. It will be later today, didn't give a time. Sure should be interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.