April 27, 2024, 09:15:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267831 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #840 on: December 04, 2008, 12:10:39 PM »

good day new monkey friends!  I have finally found a monkey avatar that fits me, but I wanted to look a little more christmassy.  Where can I go to ask an expert monkey for some xmas cheer? tia!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #841 on: December 04, 2008, 12:11:15 PM »

It looks like we are going to be busy. Fox Orlando 35 are preparing 7 dvd's, over 300 min, all of Casey's jail house visits, including Lee, George and Cindy. It will be later today, didn't give a time. Sure should be interesting.

Good. Can't wait to see those. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #842 on: December 04, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »

good day new monkey friends!  I have finally found a monkey avatar that fits me, but I wanted to look a little more christmassy.  Where can I go to ask an expert monkey for some xmas cheer? tia!

Brandi or Klaas or CBB

(or Santa) 

I remember you, Caylee.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: December 04, 2008, 12:14:51 PM »

It looks like we are going to be busy. Fox Orlando 35 are preparing 7 dvd's, over 300 min, all of Casey's jail house visits, including Lee, George and Cindy. It will be later today, didn't give a time. Sure should be interesting.

Thank you for preparing us.  Think I will go take a nap, gonna be a long nite.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 04, 2008, 12:14:53 PM »

Hi all.. okies, here's what I've been thinking...

What if... Lee maybe told LE what he might know, and LE might be giving him immunity in exchange. 

What if... Cindy may have gotten pissed off at Lee (if he told LE) and in revenge had his mustang repossessed.  (her name was on the title, IIRC). 

What if... Lee may have gotten pissed off at Cindy (if she did have his 'Stang repossessed), and in revenge went into her email account and sent emails as if from her.  Or copied a few and sent them to that reporter, etc. 

We do know that supposedly Lee is good with a computer, I doubt that this would have been hard for him to do.

Just some thoughts..

Welcome to all the new monkeys!!   

Wow, some good "what if's", I love those.  Do we know if he is still driving the Mustang??  Maybe that's why Tim knows she won't be found. 

Thanks! 

A few days ago someone sent in what looked like some kind of report from the court or somewhere, looking like the Mustang had been repossessed.  It was in Cindy's name.  Haven't heard much about that since. 

From what I had seen of that post, it did not indicate type of vehicle.  It was from Ford Motor Credit, and Cindy drives a Ford Explorer.

Cindy drives a Toyota 4 Runner, not a Ford.

But, that said, "Ford Motor Credit Company is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company. Since 1959, Ford Credit has put more than 50 million people behind the wheels of great Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles," according to their website. I am not sure whether they issue car loans for other types of cars, but I doubt it.

Anyhoo, just wanted to set the record straight that Cindy's car is a Toyota, not a Ford. The only Ford I know of in that family is the Mustang that Lee drove.

Good morning everyone!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: December 04, 2008, 12:15:16 PM »

Good. Can't wait to see those. 
I think these will be very interesting to see...and more interesting to hear everyone's take on them.
And Good Morning Monkeys !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #846 on: December 04, 2008, 12:15:36 PM »

These audio tapes must be good, which would explain Wanda coming into the picture again, and the news from George, even though he can't talk about it yet, and the three witnesses who have now come forward that they saw Caylee at the mall.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: December 04, 2008, 12:18:58 PM »

WESH is working on the dvd's also, 45 minutes each tape.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #848 on: December 04, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »

Brandi or Klaas or CBB

(or Santa) 

Brandi? Klaas? CBB?
can u monkeys help me?  I am rich in bananas!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 04, 2008, 12:23:59 PM »

Brandi or Klaas or CBB

(or Santa) 

Brandi? Klaas? CBB?
can u monkeys help me?  I am rich in bananas!

ShariVari:

I'll see what I can do for you today. If you don't like what I come up with, then you can ask someone else; sound like a plan?

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: December 04, 2008, 12:25:10 PM »

Remember the pants that Cindy washed?  She also found several pairs of shoes and a pair of boots in the car.  Were those ever tested for soil samples, blood, etc?  Boots in the summer in Florida just seem bizarre to me.  I remember Cindy asking if they wanted the shoes but couldn't recall if LE took them and the boots.
Good morning Sharon Monkey
IIRC I think the boots were the same boots Casey was wearing while she was looking for Caylee at Fusions.....while she was dancing and humping on the girl(IMO this girl is named"little one,Jenna").
They looked like black gogo boots to me.
I'm off to work,have a great day.

Hiya Karma Monkey!  LOL  Good 2CU!  Sorry, I was on the Natalee thread for a minute.  Ugh, I can just see her in her gogo boots, carrying a shovel, stomping through the swamps.  I hope Casey rots in jail thinking about where those boots have taken her.  I wish they would put Caylee's pictures and video of her reading and saying Mama and Papa in front of her jail cell to watch over and over and over. 
     People are looking.  I had a strange thing happen when I was shopping with my granddaughter here in Houston.  A lady kept following us and peeking through racks at her.  I actually kept my hand on the babie's leg  when I reached for something.  Finally the lady said, "I just have to see this baby!"  I said "say hi Hailey!"  She said "OH! she looked like someone."  I said "who?"  She said "Caylee! and turned and walked off"  My grandbaby just turned 20 months and has huge brown eyes and light hair. It scared me how she followed us though!
that is wayyyyy creepy
that is wayyyyy creepy
I wonder if the sighting of your wee one will be the next "latest news"..If it is, please come foreword quickly and squish it!!!

Carmen
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: December 04, 2008, 12:27:33 PM »

Ok, some stuff is really bothering me the more I think about it. I know the topic makes some uncomfortable. So, please bear with me or ignore this post if it makes you uncomfortable.

Casey's claims to both Tony L and Jesse that Lee had pressured her for sex or somehow done or tried to do sexual things to her. This bothers me. So, we know Casey is a liar. Her pattern of lying seems to reflect her need to:

1. Be more than she really is to impress others (college student, has a nanny, has an event coordinator job, etc.)
2. Save her own ass (left Caylee with the nanny, etc.)

Now, these statement came BEFORE any of this trouble went down. Correct? So, it's not an afterthought: "Oh, crap. I need the abuse excuse to cover my ass." So, I am left with only questions:

Why would she lie about this? It does not make her look "cool." It is not sexy. Why? Sympathy? Shock factor?
What if this is not a lie? What if there is some truth to it? Was she hinting at something more? Testing the waters with Jesse and Tony to see their reaction? Was there something she really wanted to tell them and this was just the tip of the iceberg? If something was going on, when did it start and did it become consentual as both were adults? What exactly was the nature of their relationship? They seemed close. If it is true, why hang out with him? If it's not true, why such a nasty lie about her own brother -- someone she was close to? This wasn't one of her parents who she had a love/hate thing with. So why? Did she ever tell anyone else the same story? Any of her female friends? Any childhood friends? 

If she is lying WHY? It does not seem to me to fall into her pattern of lying to impress or to cover her own ass. So WHY?

I wonder if maybe Lee heard about the allegations  against him and decided that he wasn't going to back KC anymore.  Whether true or not, this makes him look really bad.  (maybe he was questioned about it by LE or FBI)  If I were him I would be out of the picture now too. 

I think it is curious that no one from the family has been in the public denying these statements.  Although, either way, no one would believe a thing they say.

It is curious, to me as well.  In a regular world, if someone is accused unjustly in public, typically that person would step forward and defend themselves.  At least a family member or friend would step in for them.  A person who hasn't done something like this would likely be ANGRY and defend themselves. 

We haven't heard a peep about this from anyone in the Anthony family.  No anger, no defending, nothing.  THAT to me, speaks loudly of the info being true.  They've certainly had plenty to say on everything else.  Their silence on this speaks volumes. 

So did Cindy's tiny and quiet 'no' in reply to the question has their been any abuse in that home.  After expounding for eternities on all other questions, it's very alarming to me that on this question she hasn't anything but one word to say. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #852 on: December 04, 2008, 12:28:08 PM »

Here is a video visit with Patrick Bourgois:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7067564&version=1&locale=EN-US

Hope the link works!

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #853 on: December 04, 2008, 12:29:59 PM »

I thought they only visited her a few times. How can it be 7 dvds?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: December 04, 2008, 12:33:00 PM »

What I don't understand is that Casey hated living at home, but did absolutely nothing to change that situation!  And I don't see how it could have been that bad when Cindy and George had no problem with her lifestyle!

Lisa

Very true!  Sure seems that way to me!  C & G may not have totally known about her lifestyle, yet it seems that they may have begun to question her leaving them to care for Caylee a lot more than they may have wanted to, or felt they should.  Sounds like they were trying at some point to get Casey to take on more of the responsibility that was rightfully hers.  Am thinking that's when Casey balked and perhaps decided she didn't want that responsibility.  Sad 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #855 on: December 04, 2008, 12:34:55 PM »

Good morning Monkeys and welcome newbies.

I just got off the phone with the AKC I was trying to see if I could find the records on Wanda Wery who she had sold dogs too and they said it's not public record all sales are confidential
Monkey hugs to all

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: December 04, 2008, 12:36:05 PM »

I don't know it should be interesting. Im' interested in the one where George came out and said Caylee would be home for her birthday. Hope Mr. Joe is feeling better.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: December 04, 2008, 12:36:29 PM »

I bet Cindy can do a lot of talking in just a few minutes..........Im interested to see just what kind of stuff was said before they realized they were being recorded and stopped going for visits...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: December 04, 2008, 12:36:29 PM »

AND< I am not sure about ya;ll, but, if I smelled a dead ANYTHING smell in a car, there is NO way, I would ever drive that car, or even get into it without calling cops first.  MAkes me again wonder about georges motives as to driving a stinking car those 4 or so miles home.

on another note, I  had read  where someone commented on cindy using those rosary beads when she is NOT catholic....so, I did a bit of reaserching, mostly on coconuts and rituals, as I found a cracked coconut at an old cemetery while we were searching for Caylee a few weeks ago.

I found that an island spanish group, has a ceremony for buriel.. Chamorro Culture
1st, the body is kept for 2 days at the persons home.  (hm, 2 1/2 day decomp)
2nd the "BELA" or overnight "vigil", is next. ( another hm, doesnt that tatoo say BELA?)
3rd. THe rosary beads are used in the cememony as well, in order to send prayers for the deceased.  ( of course Cindy is praying to any god who would forgive them)
4th> coconuts are left at gravesites, for feeding the soul, ( and, I found a coconut, near the area the witness said he saw casey comming out of the woods.)

I know Cindy did an interview with a Puerto Rican tv station, or radio, and isnt the island where AMy went, that Casey could not go?

dang , I just keep getting more "what if's", and more "wonder what's "the more I dig into this case.  ............mio

same here, i wouldn't have even gotten inside a vehicle with that stench, would have called the police.  and at that time all george supposedly knew was that something weird was going on with their daughter not letting them see their grand-daughter.  he says he wondered if caylee was in the back.  so, it makes NO sense why he didn't (as the greater majority of folks likely would) call the police at once, leaving everything alone. 

i hear ya on all the 'what if's', it's mind-boggling!  what you wrote about the ceremonys etc is interesting, mio!  at the beginning during an interview, cindy kept kissing a cross on a necklace or something hanging from her neck.  i thought then how much it just looked SO wrong for her (of all people) to be doing that.  would make total sense for someone who is very spiritual and/or of catholic faith to be kissing a cross, but ermmmmm cindy doesn't come across that way at all.  heh.  interesting tho the ceremonial info you shared.  that's a lot of things that match up for any of it to be a 'coincidence'.  IMO

interesting coincidences for sure.  Now, while we searched near the airport for caylee, I did see a few burned places on a paved road. I would not have thought anyone would dare burn there, because the air controlers keep a great watch .
We also spotted some red pavers, in the same area. Hindsight, I was again wondering, if any pavers had been removed or replaced at the anthonys. Senario>-->> If caylee had laid dead on pavers, then maybe that gas can day, pavers were also removed and disposed of.

On the ceremony's, I saw sighns of many homless people there near the railroad tracks. MAny from the islands, who also could perform these rituals.
My momma had a hatian neighbor , who burned goat heads in her back yard. The smell was unbearable, yet the law said they had that right to burn, as it was part of their culture.
Maybe le does not  worry over  unscheduled fires there as I thought.. but, I still think caylee was buried.   
Also, great point dolce on the wherabouts of doggy tag info...thats a duh for me now...
With all the rabie alerts here, its a must.
 jmo   mio

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: December 04, 2008, 12:36:53 PM »

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.