April 28, 2024, 10:37:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267957 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #860 on: December 04, 2008, 12:39:39 PM »

I thought they only visited her a few times. How can it be 7 dvds?
I don't know it should be interesting. Im' interested in the one where George came out and said Caylee would be home for her birthday. Hope Mr. Joe is feeling better.
Yeah it will be interesting. He seemed better this morning. Thanks for asking No Rose!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: December 04, 2008, 12:42:51 PM »

Good Morning. If Casey was sedating Caylee so she could party and have pics taken of her, here is what I don't understand. When they got home, Cindy being a RN must have seen on more then one occasion, Caylee either being overly tired or even lethargic, she had to have noticed. Also according to George's interview, he figured Casey had not worked for some time. So how was it okay for her to leave the house saying she was taking Caylee to the nanny? I don't believe for a second that this was going on, and she wasn't confronted on several occasions by George and Cindy. Just because Caylee seemed to have so many clothes and toys, and was clean and her hair combed, it is apparent to me her emotional well being didn't seem to matter to much.

Good point. But maybe they never saw her do it, and they never saw the sedatives, and so they just figured Caylee was just tired. Adults tend not to wonder why a little kid is tired or cranky--they just say, "uh-oh, somebody needs a nap!" And put the kid down for a nap. I'm sure if Caylee showed any lingering effects or after-effects of the sedatives, that Casey was quick with an excuse or a reason that would sound convincing to her parents.

I can't get over how happy Caylee looks in almost every picture, every video.

Only the ones with Lee look creepy. It's like Lee doesn't want to be photographed with Caylee. The one where he's holding her and she's in that white dress, he actually has a scared look on his face, kind of deer in the headlights, and Caylee's face is almost identical. I think he's scared and she senses this--she's quiet and scared and subdued in all but one of those pictures. And so is he.  I think she's picking up on his feelings of anxiety and being very quiet just in case whatever's after him is coming for her, too. JMO.

She's not scared of men in general--she looks very happy in the pic with JCP.  It's just Lee that seems to bug her.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #862 on: December 04, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »

good day new monkey friends!  I have finally found a monkey avatar that fits me, but I wanted to look a little more christmassy.  Where can I go to ask an expert monkey for some xmas cheer? tia!

Brandi or Klaas or CBB

(or Santa) 

Brandi? Klaas? CBB?
can u monkeys help me?  I am rich in bananas!

ShariVari:

I'll see what I can do for you today. If you don't like what I come up with, then you can ask someone else; sound like a plan?

Oh Thanks so much Brandi!  I will like whatever you make!  I have seen your work and would be so honored if you could be my tailor!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #863 on: December 04, 2008, 12:49:48 PM »

Good Morning. If Casey was sedating Caylee so she could party and have pics taken of her, here is what I don't understand. When they got home, Cindy being a RN must have seen on more then one occasion, Caylee either being overly tired or even lethargic, she had to have noticed. Also according to George's interview, he figured Casey had not worked for some time. So how was it okay for her to leave the house saying she was taking Caylee to the nanny? I don't believe for a second that this was going on, and she wasn't confronted on several occasions by George and Cindy. Just because Caylee seemed to have so many clothes and toys, and was clean and her hair combed, it is apparent to me her emotional well being didn't seem to matter to much.

Good point. But maybe they never saw her do it, and they never saw the sedatives, and so they just figured Caylee was just tired. Adults tend not to wonder why a little kid is tired or cranky--they just say, "uh-oh, somebody needs a nap!" And put the kid down for a nap. I'm sure if Caylee showed any lingering effects or after-effects of the sedatives, that Casey was quick with an excuse or a reason that would sound convincing to her parents.

I can't get over how happy Caylee looks in almost every picture, every video.

Only the ones with Lee look creepy. It's like Lee doesn't want to be photographed with Caylee. The one where he's holding her and she's in that white dress, he actually has a scared look on his face, kind of deer in the headlights, and Caylee's face is almost identical. I think he's scared and she senses this--she's quiet and scared and subdued in all but one of those pictures. And so is he.  I think she's picking up on his feelings of anxiety and being very quiet just in case whatever's after him is coming for her, too. JMO.

She's not scared of men in general--she looks very happy in the pic with JCP.  It's just Lee that seems to bug her.
Either Cindy and George are not very observent, or they just swept things under the rug, because it was easier. That pic with Lee and Caylee in the white dress is wierd, it must be the angle of the camera. When my daughter walked in she said it looks strange the way he is holding her, she seems so far from his body.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #864 on: December 04, 2008, 12:50:20 PM »

AND< I am not sure about ya;ll, but, if I smelled a dead ANYTHING smell in a car, there is NO way, I would ever drive that car, or even get into it without calling cops first.  MAkes me again wonder about georges motives as to driving a stinking car those 4 or so miles home.

on another note, I  had read  where someone commented on cindy using those rosary beads when she is NOT catholic....so, I did a bit of reaserching, mostly on coconuts and rituals, as I found a cracked coconut at an old cemetery while we were searching for Caylee a few weeks ago.

I found that an island spanish group, has a ceremony for buriel.. Chamorro Culture
1st, the body is kept for 2 days at the persons home.  (hm, 2 1/2 day decomp)
2nd the "BELA" or overnight "vigil", is next. ( another hm, doesnt that tatoo say BELA?)
3rd. THe rosary beads are used in the cememony as well, in order to send prayers for the deceased.  ( of course Cindy is praying to any god who would forgive them)
4th> coconuts are left at gravesites, for feeding the soul, ( and, I found a coconut, near the area the witness said he saw casey comming out of the woods.)

I know Cindy did an interview with a Puerto Rican tv station, or radio, and isnt the island where AMy went, that Casey could not go?

dang , I just keep getting more "what if's", and more "wonder what's "the more I dig into this case.  ............mio

same here, i wouldn't have even gotten inside a vehicle with that stench, would have called the police.  and at that time all george supposedly knew was that something weird was going on with their daughter not letting them see their grand-daughter.  he says he wondered if caylee was in the back.  so, it makes NO sense why he didn't (as the greater majority of folks likely would) call the police at once, leaving everything alone. 

i hear ya on all the 'what if's', it's mind-boggling!  what you wrote about the ceremonys etc is interesting, mio!  at the beginning during an interview, cindy kept kissing a cross on a necklace or something hanging from her neck.  i thought then how much it just looked SO wrong for her (of all people) to be doing that.  would make total sense for someone who is very spiritual and/or of catholic faith to be kissing a cross, but ermmmmm cindy doesn't come across that way at all.  heh.  interesting tho the ceremonial info you shared.  that's a lot of things that match up for any of it to be a 'coincidence'.  IMO

interesting coincidences for sure.  Now, while we searched near the airport for caylee, I did see a few burned places on a paved road. I would not have thought anyone would dare burn there, because the air controlers keep a great watch .
We also spotted some red pavers, in the same area. Hindsight, I was again wondering, if any pavers had been removed or replaced at the anthonys. Senario>-->> If caylee had laid dead on pavers, then maybe that gas can day, pavers were also removed and disposed of.

On the ceremony's, I saw sighns of many homless people there near the railroad tracks. MAny from the islands, who also could perform these rituals.
My momma had a hatian neighbor , who burned goat heads in her back yard. The smell was unbearable, yet the law said they had that right to burn, as it was part of their culture.
Maybe le does not  worry over  unscheduled fires there as I thought.. but, I still think caylee was buried.   
Also, great point dolce on the wherabouts of doggy tag info...thats a duh for me now...
With all the rabie alerts here, its a must.
 jmo   mio

oh no!  goatheads?!  And I thought my tiny apt. in a loud college town was obnoxious!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #865 on: December 04, 2008, 12:50:22 PM »

Tilly and Tinker are the A's doggies names.

I would love to find the papers on these dogs!  It should show the kennel.

Lisa
If the dogs are registered with the County as all dogs are by law suposed to be, it should be public record.  The papers would indicate which Kennel.  I just looked up my information through the Clerk of Courts down here and my 3 dogs license information is listed under my husbands name for when he filed for their license.  In the pdf view are the scans of their paperwork along with the aplication for license and then each years renewal.
My guess is its public knowledge because a dog bite can determine if you will need rabi's shots (which are costly)....renewal of license means you are keeping up on their shots basically.
Sorry for the O/T

Dolce does the license say who you bought the dogs from?????

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: December 04, 2008, 12:51:05 PM »

New DVDhttp://www.local6.com/video/18204183/index.html

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #867 on: December 04, 2008, 12:55:47 PM »

Lisa
If the dogs are registered with the County as all dogs are by law suposed to be, it should be public record.  The papers would indicate which Kennel.  I just looked up my information through the Clerk of Courts down here and my 3 dogs license information is listed under my husbands name for when he filed for their license.  In the pdf view are the scans of their paperwork along with the aplication for license and then each years renewal.
My guess is its public knowledge because a dog bite can determine if you will need rabi's shots (which are costly)....renewal of license means you are keeping up on their shots basically.
Sorry for the O/T

Yes it did, along with her contact information as it was the dogs "Birth Certificate" and lineage had to be verified for their JRTCA certification.  For our puppies we are listed as the breeder and owner.  It just PDF scans of all of our documentation on each of the dogs.
Hope that helps!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: December 04, 2008, 12:56:25 PM »

good day new monkey friends!  I have finally found a monkey avatar that fits me, but I wanted to look a little more christmassy.  Where can I go to ask an expert monkey for some xmas cheer? tia!

Brandi or Klaas or CBB

(or Santa) 

Brandi? Klaas? CBB?

ShariVari:

I'll see what I can do for you today. If you don't like what I come up with, then you can ask someone else; sound like a plan?

Oh Thanks so much Brandi!  I will like whatever you make!  I have seen your work and would be so honored if you could be my tailor!

Well, thank you! I am working on it now. I can email it to you or just post it here when I am done; if you want me to email it to you, send me email at brandibb at gmail.com. Just let me know how you want delivery! Smile

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #869 on: December 04, 2008, 12:59:49 PM »

These audio tapes must be good, which would explain Wanda coming into the picture again, and the news from George, even though he can't talk about it yet, and the three witnesses who have now come forward that they saw Caylee at the mall.

Didn't I just say a couple of days ago that a document dump was coming!

Lisa
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #870 on: December 04, 2008, 01:00:48 PM »

Lisa
Sorry for the O/T

Yes it did, along with her contact information as it was the dogs "Birth Certificate" and lineage had to be verified for their JRTCA certification.  For our puppies we are listed as the breeder and owner.  It just PDF scans of all of our documentation on each of the dogs.
Hope that helps!

Thanks so much
can you look up the A's and see who sold them their 2 dogs or post the link and I will look it up
Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #871 on: December 04, 2008, 01:03:23 PM »

Brandi or Klaas or CBB

(or Santa) 

Brandi? Klaas? CBB?

ShariVari:

Well, thank you! I am working on it now. I can email it to you or just post it here when I am done; if you want me to email it to you, send me email at brandibb at gmail.com. Just let me know how you want delivery! Smile

oh feel free to post here!  I am sure I will ask you for some scissors to snip the tags because, of course, I will be wearing my new digs out of your boutique.  You know I've been hearing about your little shop in MonkeyTown for some time now!  I will be happy to provide word of mouth advertising for your booming business as well! Thanks again!

new outfit will make me feel like dancin'!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: December 04, 2008, 01:05:56 PM »

No sympathy here!  Zanny had a key to their house... 

Did Casey just freely give out keys to everyone?  Is this her way of getting everyone around her involved?  Amy has a key and made 10 copies of it....suposedly according to the text messages.  We know she was trying to ruin Amy, she took all her money and created her to be homeless by telling her "move into my house" a house that was not going to be given to Casey...

Her tone DID change when speaking to Lee.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: December 04, 2008, 01:08:10 PM »

Thanks, the only thing that was truthful in that video, was when Cindy said, I'm in front of the cameras all the time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: December 04, 2008, 01:08:54 PM »

These audio tapes must be good, which would explain Wanda coming into the picture again, and the news from George, even though he can't talk about it yet, and the three witnesses who have now come forward that they saw Caylee at the mall.

Didn't I just say a couple of days ago that a document dump was coming!

Lisa
You sure did.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: December 04, 2008, 01:10:05 PM »

Lisa
Sorry for the O/T

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much
can you look up the A's and see who sold them their 2 dogs or post the link and I will look it up
Monkey hugs
I live in a different County completely from them.  I would say that it would have to be on record with the Orange COunty Clerk of Courts.  I will go looking.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: December 04, 2008, 01:11:29 PM »

Thanks, the only thing that was truthful in that video, was when Cindy said, I'm in front of the cameras all the time.
I know! 

I have not heard Cindy make a plea for the kidnappers to bring Caylee back though... 

"I look at books and do things to keep my mind off stuff" ....WHAT ABOUT THINKING ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER!

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: December 04, 2008, 01:12:14 PM »

What haughty and arrogant demands. I want LE, FBI, so and so to all look. Like Casey believes she is in charge of the investigation and has authority to make any requests she can think of.  It still amazes me how special these people think they are.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: December 04, 2008, 01:12:45 PM »

Casey says in response to Cindy's "What do you want me to tell Caylee?"
Casey responds with "The mommy loves her very much.."  she rolls her eyes to the left.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: December 04, 2008, 01:13:03 PM »

Am I crazy or is it totally rediculas for Casey to say "Zanny had a key to the Anthony's house" and neither George nor Cindy said a word about it....Thats so stupid , why would the nanny have a key to the Anthonys, a person they had never met before, are they crazy, am I crazy,  is everybody crazy   WTH!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.