April 27, 2024, 08:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267826 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #880 on: December 04, 2008, 01:13:05 PM »

Ugh, I tried to watch the tape.  Casey's Academy Award performance was just too much!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #881 on: December 04, 2008, 01:18:27 PM »

Casey looks to the left quite often when answering Cindy's questions, did not know it was that hard to look at a TV monitor and speak.  She refuses to answer anything about the car because it may be recorded and mis-read.  She is so playing it up for the "camera".  She does not bring up "North Carolina" as a place for Zanny until baited by Cindy with "Is Charlotte a good place to look?"

How can you know the roots of a person, yet not remember their phone number?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: December 04, 2008, 01:21:28 PM »

" People are looking.  I had a strange thing happen when I was shopping with my grandda"ughter here in Houston.  A lady kept following us and peeking through racks at her.  I actually kept my hand on the babie's leg  when I reached for something.  Finally the lady said, "I just have to see this baby!"  I said "say hi Hailey!"  She said "OH! she looked like someone."  I said "who?"  She said "Caylee! and turned and walked off"  My grandbaby just turned 20 months and has huge brown eyes and light hair. It scared me how she followed us though! "

That is creepy. My 23 month old gd is in Orlando. ( Disney World )  She doesn't look anything like Caylee. Probably because she isn't related to the A family. 
How could a normal person make an ass of themselves like that ? Does a person have to carry the baby's id with them ? A verbal description of Caylee with her age and weight would fit 1/2 of the girls in any given daycare. Is it the reward that is making ppl behave like that ?
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #883 on: December 04, 2008, 01:23:06 PM »

what is UP with all of Casey's smiling and laughing when she's talking to her parents from jail in this new dvd release??  I realize it is edited, but I remember when I had gotten in trouble as a kid and going to face my parents...not something I would have EVER laughed about...even if I was incredibly nervous! As a matter of fact, facing my parents was much worse than ANY punishment to me...and Casey just laughs and remarks about how she looks like hell?????

What is up with Cindy saying "Are they threatening us?" over and over
Does she think that Casey can just download that info into her brain from the kidnappers??
I am sick of all these "gut feelings" about Caylee's welfare/or if the family is safe? that the Anthony's seem to have!

The only gut feelings I have ever gotten are gas pains and nausea!  And here they are with their telepathic guts! hmph!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: December 04, 2008, 01:24:35 PM »

" People are looking.  I had a strange thing happen when I was shopping with my grandda"ughter here in Houston.  A lady kept following us and peeking through racks at her.  I actually kept my hand on the babie's leg  when I reached for something.  Finally the lady said, "I just have to see this baby!"  I said "say hi Hailey!"  She said "OH! she looked like someone."  I said "who?"  She said "Caylee! and turned and walked off"  My grandbaby just turned 20 months and has huge brown eyes and light hair. It scared me how she followed us though! "

That is creepy. My 23 month old gd is in Orlando. ( Disney World )  She doesn't look anything like Caylee. Probably because she isn't related to the A family. 
How could a normal person make an ass of themselves like that ? Does a person have to carry the baby's id with them ? A verbal description of Caylee with her age and weight would fit 1/2 of the girls in any given daycare. Is it the reward that is making ppl behave like that ?
The only way that George and Cindy would put up any amount of money, such as a reward, would be if they were certain that they would never have to give up a damn dime.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #885 on: December 04, 2008, 01:27:37 PM »

Am I crazy or is it totally rediculas for Casey to say "Zanny had a key to the Anthony's house" and neither George nor Cindy said a word about it....Thats so stupid , why would the nanny have a key to the Anthonys, a person they had never met before, are they crazy, am I crazy,  is everybody crazy   WTH!!
They are all crazy. I have a huge feeling George and Cindy haven't said a word about alot of things that were happening in their home.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: December 04, 2008, 01:28:18 PM »

what is UP with all of Casey's smiling and laughing when she's talking to her parents from jail in this new dvd release??  I realize it is edited, but I remember when I had gotten in trouble as a kid and going to face my parents...not something I would have EVER laughed about...even if I was incredibly nervous! As a matter of fact, facing my parents was much worse than ANY punishment to me...and Casey just laughs and remarks about how she looks like hell?????

Does she think that Casey can just download that info into her brain from the kidnappers??
I am sick of all these "gut feelings" about Caylee's welfare/or if the family is safe? that the Anthony's seem to have!

The only gut feelings I have ever gotten are gas pains and nausea!  And here they are with their telepathic guts! hmph!
I agree with you, when I was younger, and even now, disappointing my parents by doing wrong and having to confront them is far worse for me than anything else. 

Cindy, IMO, is baiting Casey throughout this conversation.  First with the Charlotte to get Casey to bring up NC, and then the suposed threats to the family. 

George is an idiot, we all know that him and Casey have a bad relationship, yet he is overkilling the acting with "Hey gorgeous"....um please!  This was just another act in the Anthony showcase IMO

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: December 04, 2008, 01:28:53 PM »

I thought that there was a reward for an alive Caylee thru KidFinders ? Not from Cindy & George. Padilla was told to not put up a reward for something or other ( remains probably  ) as OCSD thought it would do more damage and contribute to just nonsense and mischief. And that is what we have, mischief bordering on the criminal.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: December 04, 2008, 01:31:59 PM »

I know one thing, there would not have been any words of endearment
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: December 04, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »

I thought that there was a reward for an alive Caylee thru KidFinders ? Not from Cindy & George. Padilla was told to not put up a reward for something or other ( remains probably  ) as OCSD thought it would do more damage and contribute to just nonsense and mischief. And that is what we have, mischief bordering on the criminal.
KidFinders is George and Cindy..in a backwards sort of way..at this point.  KidFinders are criminals, as it has been proven on here time and time again, just interchange their name with Geo & CinCin in my last statement..it still rings true.  These people are money grubbers leaching off of society in the name of the victims who they are suposed to be protecting.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: December 04, 2008, 01:34:54 PM »

ShariVari:

This one is finished:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Shari-1.gif

If you would like me to continue working on this one instead, (it needs a little more embellishment, I think) I will:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Shari-2.gif

I was having a bit of trouble being creative today. LOL Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you Wink

If you want to use one, just click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the URL (given above) to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated.

Mods: sorry for the O/T.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: December 04, 2008, 01:34:55 PM »

Sorry, pressed post before I was done  No words of endearment would have been coming out of my mouth if that was my daughter, and the tone of my voice, well lets just say, many people would have heard me.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #892 on: December 04, 2008, 01:36:17 PM »

I have a question/statement that is OFF TOPIC.
regarding, Tim Miller stating that she may never be found, due to the length of time her being missing.  WELL, wasn't his daughter found after a lot longer period of time?  AND...same w/ Laci Peterson?
ALSO, I was just reading an article that they found bones of a girl who was missing since 1890 and found in 1920.  That is a LONG period of time.
I don't understand how he can make comments like that.....unless he knows more than we know?
Hi Monkeys~just stoppint in for a bit as I am at work.......what I believe Tim meant was that it is highly unlikely she will be found by a organized search vs an accidental find like Steve Fosset. His daughter was stumbled upon, Laci was up on shore etc., this is how I interpreted what he said

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: December 04, 2008, 01:36:30 PM »

Cindy is reading from something and writing things down as well.  I am curious to know if Baez was there or had a phone conversation with Cindy prior giving her the questions and statements to say to Casey along with a pep talk crash course 101 "How to Defend Your Guilty Bratt".

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: December 04, 2008, 01:36:48 PM »

You got that right......My mom would have said I Love You, but then she would have said, look, if you want to cry ,,go ahead, but you are gonna tell me where my granddaughter is and I dont wanna hear any more bullcrap unless you can prove it, I see where you are ...now where is my GD.....and I would have started singing like a bird, because I would know better than to try to talk crap again......WTH, is going on with these people???    Maybe I should send my 77 year old Mother to talk to Casey, she would scare the hell out of her!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #895 on: December 04, 2008, 01:40:09 PM »

I agree with you, when I was younger, and even now, disappointing my parents by doing wrong and having to confront them is far worse for me than anything else. 

Cindy, IMO, is baiting Casey throughout this conversation.  First with the Charlotte to get Casey to bring up NC, and then the suposed threats to the family. 

George is an idiot, we all know that him and Casey have a bad relationship, yet he is overkilling the acting with "Hey gorgeous"....um please!  This was just another act in the Anthony showcase IMO
I just don't see where Casey gets off acting likes she OWNS all these situations.  She even asserts herself to her parents as "Well I'm their Person of INTEREST" like she is so flattered! Casey, it's not like being voted Homecoming Queen!

The way she reacted when George got on the phone, like she was daddy's little princess!

I wonder how different my teen years would have been if I'd had no conscience! Yikes, that was the 80s/90s so who even knows!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #896 on: December 04, 2008, 01:40:37 PM »

Ugh, I tried to watch the tape.  Casey's Academy Award performance was just too much!

Lisa

She says she loves and misses Caylee. Well then tell the truth and give her a proper burial -- if that's even possible now!!! She makes me sick. 

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #897 on: December 04, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »

Sorry, pressed post before I was done  No words of endearment would have been coming out of my mouth if that was my daughter, and the tone of my voice, well lets just say, many people would have heard me.
No Rose, I would already be through the wall joking her to death til she told me where the baby is.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #898 on: December 04, 2008, 01:42:35 PM »

ShariVari:

This one is finished:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Shari-1.gif

If you would like me to continue working on this one instead, (it needs a little more embellishment, I think) I will:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Shari-2.gif

I was having a bit of trouble being creative today. LOL Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you Wink

If you want to use one, just click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the URL (given above) to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated.

Mods: sorry for the O/T.

Oh Wowsers!  THAT IS FREAKIN' SWEET BRANDI!!! THANK YOU!
::shuffles off to fitting room::

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: December 04, 2008, 01:43:12 PM »

You got that right......My mom would have said I Love You, but then she would have said, look, if you want to cry ,,go ahead, but you are gonna tell me where my granddaughter is and I dont wanna hear any more bullcrap unless you can prove it, I see where you are ...now where is my GD.....and I would have started singing like a bird, because I would know better than to try to talk crap again......WTH, is going on with these people???    Maybe I should send my 77 year old Mother to talk to Casey, she would scare the hell out of her!!!!!!!!
Casey lives in a fantasy world all her own catered to by Geo and CinCin.  Its obvious that neither her nor Lee ever had much of a structured life of dicipline other than the fighting that occured when one had their fill of another.  Geo obviously was not the man of the house, was not the role model, was not the dicipliner, and was shown by CinCin to the children as a lowlife...there goes his respect in their eyes.  This family is messed up beyond belief.  Not giving Casey and excuse, but simply trying to understand as my family was like yours HH.  My mom would confront me sweetly yet firm, and if I dare to lie it was "well we will just wait for your father to get home"...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.