April 27, 2024, 09:12:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267829 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: December 04, 2008, 01:43:51 PM »

I know one thing, there would not have been any words of endearment
Sorry, pressed post before I was done  No words of endearment would have been coming out of my mouth if that was my daughter, and the tone of my voice, well lets just say, many people would have heard me.
No Rose, I would already be through the wall joking her to death til she told me where the baby is.

Me too!  Casey is a spoiled brat!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: December 04, 2008, 01:44:07 PM »

HH - I was wondering if you could ask your friend one little question for me .. it would help us out a lot ... I am working w/someone in the Orlando area that has been searching w/Caylee since the beginning ... on a very detailed time-line and we still have some missing "spots" .. or lets just say ... spots we could use a little help on ...

According to your friend - the computer chloroform searches were done on May 14, 15 & 16th (he seemed to be very specific w/these dates) but the latest doc dump stated they were done in March ... OK ...

We are wondering if there will soon be another doc dump w/the computer "search dates" of May that you spoke of .... This info is very important in creating our time-line ... if there is a new doc dump coming w/these "new dates" ... we will just wait till they are released ...

This would tell us ... if her/Casey's intentions were "escalating" and the searches became more intense ... closer to the time Caylee went missing ...

I hope your friend will share this info with you as it would help our time-line .. in telling us how "desperate" she was becomming ... it would show us "state of mind" vs. panic ... and in turn enable us to pinpoint different locations for him to search more indepth areas ... (in a backwards kind of way) ...  TIA

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #902 on: December 04, 2008, 01:46:19 PM »

Sorry, pressed post before I was done  No words of endearment would have been coming out of my mouth if that was my daughter, and the tone of my voice, well lets just say, many people would have heard me.
No Rose, I would already be through the wall joking her to death til she told me where the baby is.
You bet, according to Casey the kidnapping is not drug related.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #903 on: December 04, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »

OT

Brandi, I feel so stylish!  I stored away the 2nd Christmas outfit so I can alternate.  thanks again for your help.  Monkeys rule!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #904 on: December 04, 2008, 01:48:28 PM »

HH - I was wondering if you could ask your friend one little question for me .. it would help us out a lot ... I am working w/someone in the Orlando area that has been searching w/Caylee since the beginning ... on a very detailed time-line and we still have some missing "spots" .. or lets just say ... spots we could use a little help on ...

According to your friend - the computer chloroform searches were done on May 14, 15 & 16th (he seemed to be very specific w/these dates) but the latest doc dump stated they were done in March ... OK ...

We are wondering if there will soon be another doc dump w/the computer "search dates" of May that you spoke of .... This info is very important in creating our time-line ... if there is a new doc dump coming w/these "new dates" ... we will just wait till they are released ...

This would tell us ... if her/Casey's intentions were "escalating" and the searches became more intense ... closer to the time Caylee went missing ...

I hope your friend will share this info with you as it would help our time-line .. in telling us how "desperate" she was becomming ... it would show us "state of mind" vs. panic ... and in turn enable us to pinpoint different locations for him to search more indepth areas ... (in a backwards kind of way) ...  TIA
Great point Invision!  What do you see as being her "trigger"?  The fight with Cindy or the words with Tony?  They all happen around the same time.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: December 04, 2008, 01:48:34 PM »

OT

Brandi, I feel so stylish!  I stored away the 2nd Christmas outfit so I can alternate.  thanks again for your help.  Monkeys rule!
You look great.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: December 04, 2008, 01:48:53 PM »

To date, the American Kennel Club (AKC) does not recognize the Biewer as a breed. In Dec. of 2007 the American Rare Breed Association(ARBA) accepted the Biewer Terrier as a rare breed. The Biewer Terrier Club of America, Inc.(BTCA,Inc.) was accepted as the National breed club at this time. 

This is from wikipedia.  Thought you might like the information
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: December 04, 2008, 01:49:41 PM »

She was specific to say "has nothing to do with something I have done".  Which means it probably does!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: December 04, 2008, 01:50:33 PM »

6 DVD' being released later today of Casey and visitors in jail.

http://www.local6.com/index.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: December 04, 2008, 01:50:38 PM »

OT

Aw I would pick you as a present for my tree!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: December 04, 2008, 01:53:38 PM »

To date, the American Kennel Club (AKC) does not recognize the Biewer as a breed. In Dec. of 2007 the American Rare Breed Association(ARBA) accepted the Biewer Terrier as a rare breed. The Biewer Terrier Club of America, Inc.(BTCA,Inc.) was accepted as the National breed club at this time. 

This is from wikipedia.  Thought you might like the information
Someone on another website where I was just reading, said the Anthony's yorkies, are different then the Biewer that Wanda breeds. I don't really know much about these dogs, but they could have talked to Wanda sometime before they got there dogs, maybe asking her where to purchase their dogs from. I'm more convinced then ever, since Wanda appeared again, there is some connection btw them.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: December 04, 2008, 01:55:44 PM »

Clerk of Courts in Orange county did not show any records for CinCin and Geo with Tinker and Tilly.  That could mean 1 of 2 things...either their COC does not offer the info online or that the A's did not pay the money to register their pet.  I am not checking Orange County Animal Services for records.

Clerk of Courts Orange County
http://orangeclerk.onetgov.net/

Orange County Animal Services
http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/CEsrvcs/animal/default.htm

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: December 04, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »

She was specific to say "has nothing to do with something I have done".  Which means it probably does!
And Cindy and George know exactly what kind of daughter they have. Oh of course sweetie we know it couldn't possibly be anything you have done. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: December 04, 2008, 01:58:35 PM »

hey guys! How is everyone..anything new?

I have been sick...

Nikkibnurse <~~~~~ has diverticulitis.......

"God dont like ugly"
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: December 04, 2008, 01:58:39 PM »

Cindy is reading from something and writing things down as well.  I am curious to know if Baez was there or had a phone conversation with Cindy prior giving her the questions and statements to say to Casey along with a pep talk crash course 101 "How to Defend Your Guilty Bratt".

They knew the visit was being recorded. The whole visit sounds so very scripted.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #915 on: December 04, 2008, 01:59:22 PM »

Ugh, Casey has her family snowed!  The tapes show nothing but a** kissing by George, Cindy, and Lee.     The skank kills their grandaughter, yet they shower her with compliments!  It's obvious who is numero uno in that family.  And it wasn't Caylee.

Lisa
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: December 04, 2008, 01:59:51 PM »

Not trying to butt in here, but I'm rereading the posts here at SM from the beginning and came upon these two seperate posts....

3/17/08 March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

3/18/08 It was posted March 18, 2008 on Ricardo Morales page Win Her Over With Chloroform.

Probably already been analyzed here...but I found it interesting.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: December 04, 2008, 02:01:27 PM »

Howdy.......what I actually said was the searches were done in May and then some even further back then that...which I guess would be the ones that was just released and talked about.  I will ask him, and see what he is willing to tell me, I have started holding things back that I am told as a result of the mess that I got into on here from people that just either doesnt believe or just want to nit-pick so to speak, I dont blame anyone if they take whatever I say with a grain of salt, but I fail to see the reason for the sly remarks and first-grade actions, that I have had to deal with, If they do not believe then I fail to understand why they just dont ignore me and go on with whatever they want to say themselves...I will ask him this question when I speak to him again and let you know what he says............Casey acts so silly in those tapes from Jail, she needs to cut the fake crying out and just put on her Big Girl Panties and woman up..................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: December 04, 2008, 02:02:16 PM »

Ugh, I tried to watch the tape.  Casey's Academy Award performance was just too much!

Lisa

She says she loves and misses Caylee. Well then tell the truth and give her a proper burial -- if that's even possible now!!! She makes me sick. 

She also calls Caylee "that little girl" right after saying how much she loves her. What is it with this family calling her "that little girl"? I don't believe I have ever made that statement in regards to any of my children. It's just so detached.........
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: December 04, 2008, 02:02:42 PM »

Great point Invision!  What do you see as being her "trigger"?  The fight with Cindy or the words with Tony?  They all happen around the same time.

Not so sure there was a "trigger" w/the search dates pointing to March (as released by LE) and May (as told by HH) ... that is what we are trying to work on ...

This is why it is important for HH to ask her friend if LE will release these May dates in a doc dump ... Would help narrow some search areas ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.