April 28, 2024, 01:51:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 267919 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #920 on: December 04, 2008, 02:03:25 PM »

Doggie in the left corner of picture

Following behind Caylee

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #921 on: December 04, 2008, 02:04:09 PM »

New sighting this afternoon from the A's PI in 3....2.....

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:00 PM »

New sighting this afternoon from the A's PI in 3....2.....

Lisa
LOL

Yet they still have not had their postponed presser where they are going to "Shock us all" with the evidence that Caylee is in fact alive. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 04, 2008, 02:09:40 PM »

HH - I was wondering if you could ask your friend one little question for me .. it would help us out a lot ... I am working w/someone in the Orlando area that has been searching w/Caylee since the beginning ... on a very detailed time-line and we still have some missing "spots" .. or lets just say ... spots we could use a little help on ...

According to your friend - the computer chloroform searches were done on May 14, 15 & 16th (he seemed to be very specific w/these dates) but the latest doc dump stated they were done in March ... OK ...

We are wondering if there will soon be another doc dump w/the computer "search dates" of May that you spoke of .... This info is very important in creating our time-line ... if there is a new doc dump coming w/these "new dates" ... we will just wait till they are released ...

This would tell us ... if her/Casey's intentions were "escalating" and the searches became more intense ... closer to the time Caylee went missing ...

I hope your friend will share this info with you as it would help our time-line .. in telling us how "desperate" she was becomming ... it would show us "state of mind" vs. panic ... and in turn enable us to pinpoint different locations for him to search more indepth areas ... (in a backwards kind of way) ...  TIA
Howdy.......what I actually said was the searches were done in May and then some even further back then that...which I guess would be the ones that was just released and talked about.  I will ask him, and see what he is willing to tell me, I have started holding things back that I am told as a result of the mess that I got into on here from people that just either doesnt believe or just want to nit-pick so to speak, I dont blame anyone if they take whatever I say with a grain of salt, but I fail to see the reason for the sly remarks and first-grade actions, that I have had to deal with, If they do not believe then I fail to understand why they just dont ignore me and go on with whatever they want to say themselves...I will ask him this question when I speak to him again and let you know what he says............Casey acts so silly in those tapes from Jail, she needs to cut the fake crying out and just put on her Big Girl Panties and woman up..................

Please keep posting and ignore negative input. We're grown ups on here and can determine for ourselves what to believe, what needs testing and what is untrue. At different times there is alot of finger pointing on here by some that need a finger pointed at themselves.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #924 on: December 04, 2008, 02:13:48 PM »

Is the visit with Lee out yet? I only saw Cindy and George and Patrick. Anyone? 

I remember you, Caylee.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 04, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »

HH - I was wondering if you could ask your friend one little question for me .. it would help us out a lot ... I am working w/someone in the Orlando area that has been searching w/Caylee since the beginning ... on a very detailed time-line and we still have some missing "spots" .. or lets just say ... spots we could use a little help on ...

According to your friend - the computer chloroform searches were done on May 14, 15 & 16th (he seemed to be very specific w/these dates) but the latest doc dump stated they were done in March ... OK ...

We are wondering if there will soon be another doc dump w/the computer "search dates" of May that you spoke of .... This info is very important in creating our time-line ... if there is a new doc dump coming w/these "new dates" ... we will just wait till they are released ...

This would tell us ... if her/Casey's intentions were "escalating" and the searches became more intense ... closer to the time Caylee went missing ...

I hope your friend will share this info with you as it would help our time-line .. in telling us how "desperate" she was becoming ... it would show us "state of mind" vs. panic ... and in turn enable us to pinpoint different locations for him to search more in depth areas ... (in a backwards kind of way) ...  TIA
Howdy.......what I actually said was the searches were done in May and then some even further back then that...which I guess would be the ones that was just released and talked about.   I will ask him, and see what he is willing to tell me, I have started holding things back that I am told as a result of the mess that I got into on here from people that just either doesn't believe or just want to nit-pick so to speak, I dont blame anyone if they take whatever I say with a grain of salt, but I fail to see the reason for the sly remarks and first-grade actions, that I have had to deal with, If they do not believe then I fail to understand why they just dont ignore me and go on with whatever they want to say themselves...I will ask him this question when I speak to him again and let you know what he says............Casey acts so silly in those tapes from Jail, she needs to cut the fake crying out and just put on her Big Girl Panties and woman up..................

Actually - you said May and then some "after" that ...

661   Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  on: October 06, 2008, 06:27:04 PM 

In May...................13     14    15      and then just little hits here and there afterwards..........

But I really need to know if LE is going to publish the May dates and the dates afterwards ... It would be very important to our timeline ... to determine if she had a "disposal" place "preplanned" or if she "paniced" and disposed of her in a hurry ...

If he was willing to tell you the dates ... he should be willing to tell you if they will come out in a doc dump ... it would just help w/our timeline so much and possibly be able to narrow some search areas to concentrate on ... TIA

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: December 04, 2008, 02:16:06 PM »

I was reading a fiction book. A crime kind of thing. ACETONE was used to alter cheques. To get the transit numbers off and make some new ones. Guess it bleached out the orginal number on the bottom. Just a thought as Casey had some altered paper. The deposit slip George mentioned and she also did something to Grandma's cheques. 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: December 04, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »

At the very end of this video is a short bit with Lee. It's only a few seconds long.

http://www.local6.com/video/18204183/index.html
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #928 on: December 04, 2008, 02:21:53 PM »

At the very end of this video is a short bit with Lee. It's only a few seconds long.

http://www.local6.com/video/18204183/index.html

oh, I see now. I hit stop too early. Wonder how much Lee wants to help her now?

I remember you, Caylee.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: December 04, 2008, 02:23:18 PM »

But I really need to know if LE is going to publish the May dates and the dates afterwards ... It would be very important to our timeline ... to determine if she had a "disposal" place "preplanned" or if she "paniced" and disposed of her in a hurry ...

If he was willing to tell you the dates ... he should be willing to tell you if they will come out in a doc dump ... it would just help w/our timeline so much and possibly be able to narrow some search areas to concentrate on ... TIA

I will ask him and let you know what he says, I dont know if he would know if they are gonna be in a doc, dump,he is just a part of this investigation and I dont know if he knows exactly what is gonna be dumped and what isnt, there are alot of people working on this case. However I will ask and see what he does or does not know as far as if this will be made public or not......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #930 on: December 04, 2008, 02:27:03 PM »

hey guys! How is everyone..anything new?

I have been sick...

Nikkibnurse <~~~~~ has diverticulitis.......
Oh, I'm sorry, you take care of yourself.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: December 04, 2008, 02:28:36 PM »

I have been sick...

Ouch I missed this original post.  Nikki sweety I feel so bad for you and your family.  You guys have the worst luck with sickness.  Get better hun will be prayin for you!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: December 04, 2008, 02:30:24 PM »

I will ask him and let you know what he says, I dont know if he would know if they are gonna be in a doc, dump,he is just a part of this investigation and I dont know if he knows exactly what is gonna be dumped and what isnt, there are alot of people working on this case. However I will ask and see what he does or does not know as far as if this will be made public or not......

I would hope that by him telling you these dates, knowing you were going to post this info on a public forum, he should know if it's ok for the public to have this info or not ...

I just need some kind of "proof" (via doc dump) for this person to consider info valid (I'm sure you understand)

I appreciate any help you can give so that I can pass this info on to someone who is one of the few searchers that is still actively working on this case ... He has been working very hard on this timeline to help bring this baby home! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: December 04, 2008, 02:31:27 PM »

I have been sick...

Hope you can heal....no popcorn or peanuts for you.  Bananas should be okay.  Take care.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #934 on: December 04, 2008, 02:31:50 PM »

I was reading a fiction book. A crime kind of thing. ACETONE was used to alter cheques. To get the transit numbers off and make some new ones. Guess it bleached out the orginal number on the bottom. Just a thought as Casey had some altered paper. The deposit slip George mentioned and she also did something to Grandma's cheques. 

Oh I never knew that, could very well be why she was looking up acetone.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 04, 2008, 02:32:07 PM »

Snipped from Wiki-P  "
Additionally, acetone is extremely effective when used as a cleaning agent when dealing with permanent markers "
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: December 04, 2008, 02:34:57 PM »

Good point there about the checks.

On another note, NikkiB ... so sorry you have been ill. Diverticulitis, I hear can be very painful. Get well soon!

And one more note: ShariVari: Please overwrite your "alternate Christmas avatar I gave you with this one, it is done.

( http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Shari-2.gif )

I wish I could watch the channel 6 videos. I get no sound on them. I am waiting for FOX to release more than just the first one.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 04, 2008, 02:37:04 PM »

O/T

Akron killer is scheduled for execution
Inmate on death row still says he's innocent

Published on Thursday, Dec 04, 2008

Beacon Journal staff report

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday set an execution date for a death row inmate from Akron who maintains his innocence.

Brett X. Hartman, 34, is scheduled to die April 7 at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility near Lucasville.

A jury convicted Hartman in 1998 of aggravated murder for the fatal mutilation and torture of Winda Snipes, 46.

Snipes, an acquaintance of Hartman, was killed Sept. 9, 1997, in her Highland Square apartment in Akron.

Snipes was stabbed 133 times, her throat was cut twice, she was strangled with a cord and her hands, which have not been found, were cut off.

Hartman has maintained his innocence, saying he was home at the time of the murder. He claims he found Snipe's body and panicked, removing evidence that he was in her apartment the previous night because he felt police would accuse him of the killing.

The court also scheduled a March 3 execution for Jeffrey Hill, sentenced to death for killing his mother in Cincinnati in 1991 for money to buy crack cocaine.

http://www.ohio.com/news/35523224.html

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 04, 2008, 02:37:36 PM »

I am home sick today. Slightly swollen glands. UGH, there is something going 'round my work, so I took yesterday & today as sick days. Hardly ever stay home, but sometimes, the little engine that could, can't.
This crapola of Cindy's isn't flying with the public. In fact it enrages the public. It isn't going to fly with a jury either. They might ask the judge if they can give the lethal injection to the entire Azzhole family. LOL
Baez better get a plan. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: December 04, 2008, 02:39:45 PM »

I am home sick today. Slightly swollen glands. UGH, there is something going 'round my work, so I took yesterday & today as sick days. Hardly ever stay home, but sometimes, the little engine that could, can't.
This crapola of Cindy's isn't flying with the public. In fact it enrages the public. It isn't going to fly with a jury either. They might ask the judge if they can give the lethal injection to the entire Azzhole family. LOL
Baez better get a plan. 
Get better!  Will be praying for you too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.