April 24, 2024, 11:24:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mom Set Child's Hands On Fire, Natasha A. McIntosh, 31 is charged  (Read 1624 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« on: December 03, 2008, 09:21:47 PM »

Report: Mom Set Child's Hands On Fire
Orlando Woman Charged With Child Abuse

POSTED: 6:22 pm EST December 3, 2008
UPDATED: 6:32 pm EST December 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando woman is accused of pouring rubbing rubbing alcohol on a child’s hands and lighting them on fire.

Natasha A. McIntosh, 31, was being held in Orange County Jail on Wednesday on no bond on a charge of aggravated child abuse.

The child received second-degree burns on both hands, according to an Orlando Police Department report.

The child’s relation to McIntosh is unclear, because all identifying information was redacted from the report. Another child with McIntosh, however, is quoted in the report calling McIntosh the mother of her, the victim, and another child in the home.

No ages of the children were given in the report, and it is not known whether the other two children in the home were injured.

A state Department of Children & Families called police to the home on Wednesday morning, because the child was found with burned hands.

At first, the child told police oil from a frying chicken caused the burns. Later, according to the report, the child said McIntosh poured rubbing alcohol on the child’s hands and used a cigarette lighter to set them on fire.

McIntosh told police at first that the child was burned when grease popped from a pot while cooking chicken. Later, the report states, she admitted doing it.

Copyright 2008 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

http://www.wesh.com/news/18198413/detail.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.