April 26, 2024, 07:43:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 277698 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: December 05, 2008, 07:13:50 PM »

These photographs were taken two minutes apart while Tim Trehen, Edyardi Mansur, and another diver were at the cage site.  How can they say there was nothing in the cage?  We have photographs that there was something in the cage when they were there.

OK.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: December 05, 2008, 07:16:05 PM »

Rob

I agree about FBI.  My hope is on State Dept...somehow.  I believe even Bachus talked of meeting with State Dept AND FBI...so I'm hoping a "different" angle has been keeping abreast. 

Blast from the past  June 24, 2005  (sorry no link):

Contacted by the AP hours before his arrest, Paul van der Sloot declined to comment on the case.

While Anita van der Sloot had been allowed to visit her son occasionally at the San Nicolas prison, authorities denied similar access to Paul van der Sloot, saying they believed contact between the two could damage the investigation.

Anita van der Sloot said she and her husband received a call from neighbors saying police were waiting for them at their home in Noord, northwest of the capital, Oranjestad. She then called Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten, who asked them to come to the police station. When they arrived, authorities "took my husband into custody as a suspect," Anita van der Sloot said, adding, "I don't know what to think."

Call Jan....the chat upstairs to ask Paulus to pick up Joran and bring him to Bubali...the calls to check on info that searchers found....Anita calling Jan to clarify what neighbors said.....no...they aren't friends....I'm sure all suspects had a direct line to Jan....

Source:

Aruban judge's son changes story about being alone with missing Alabama teen
Updated June 24, 2005, 10:12 a.m. ET

http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/0624/aruba_ap.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: December 05, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »

Amy was reported as seen by an American serviceman in a whore house in Barranquilla.  She spoke to him and gave her name, but he didn't report it because he wasn't supposed to be there on his leave.  There is also a photograph that has surfaced from Venezuela that looks very much like Amy.  I don't think Amy is believed to be in the ocean.  I could be wrong.

Do you have a link to the story where Amy Bradley was seen in Barranquilla?

No, I don't, but her family had a very good website set up with lots of information.  If you Google it, I'm sure you will find it if it still exists.

I am aware of that page.  It does not mention Barranquilla.  It is my understanding that the sailor who may have seen her was in Curacao.  I have a reason for asking about the Barranquilla reference and was hoping there was more information about it.  I could not find it anywhere as related to Amy Bradley.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: December 05, 2008, 07:17:02 PM »

What is that red rectangle also in the cage.  I didn't see anything even close to that in a baggie. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: December 05, 2008, 07:18:14 PM »

These photographs were taken two minutes apart while Tim Trehen, Edyardi Mansur, and another diver were at the cage site.  How can they say there was nothing in the cage?  We have photographs that there was something in the cage when they were there.

OK.

Tim Miller/Tim Trahan
Dateline
February 22, 2008

Dave Holloway: He (Miller) told me, he said, "Dave, we found her."

Chris Hansen: "We found her?"

Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta -- that -- that's it."

<snipped>

(On the boat) Tim Miller: Divers coming up right now. I don't know it looked as promising today as it did last night or before.

Miller: Nothing?

Trahan: No.

Chris Hansen: That had to be a crushing blow.

Tim Miller: It was a crushing blow.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: December 05, 2008, 07:18:52 PM »

Amy was reported as seen by an American serviceman in a whore house in Barranquilla.  She spoke to him and gave her name, but he didn't report it because he wasn't supposed to be there on his leave.  There is also a photograph that has surfaced from Venezuela that looks very much like Amy.  I don't think Amy is believed to be in the ocean.  I could be wrong.

Do you have a link to the story where Amy Bradley was seen in Barranquilla?

No, I don't, but her family had a very good website set up with lots of information.  If you Google it, I'm sure you will find it if it still exists.

I am aware of that page.  It does not mention Barranquilla.  It is my understanding that the sailor who may have seen her was in Curacao.  I have a reason for asking about the Barranquilla reference and was hoping there was more information about it.  I could not find it anywhere as related to Amy Bradley.

No, Truthseeker, it was Curacao and not Barranquilla.  Don't know how that got all confused.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: December 05, 2008, 07:18:54 PM »

Here's an oldie but goodie:

Greta asks Arlene Shippers about the 2 black security guards who were arreste.

Her response is so interesting.

"we don't like to talk about that."

Of course they don't. Especially the part about giving the Van der Sloots 5 extra days (on top of the 5 they already gave them) to destroy the evidence.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: December 05, 2008, 07:19:35 PM »

OK.

The Photos didn't come forward but i saw them SS.Now i'm asking.How does someone dispute what Kermit has brought forward.I continue to ask the questions and recieve no answers??

1.We see the contents of the cage.
2.They signal "NO" contents in the cage.
3.There are pictures of the contents.
4.The contents look like remains.
5.Where are the contents of the cage???Gone.Bye,bye
6.No ability to forensicly test the contents.
7."Superb effort,but the game is fixed"
8.I'm gettin sick again....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: December 05, 2008, 07:20:13 PM »

Just an interesting tidbit about NBC and Dateline at http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/dateline-nbc/news/100110

It is not in relation to the Natalee Holloway show produced by Dateline, but to the "To Catch a Predator" Show.  NBC has settled a $105 million lawsuit brought by the sister of a man profiled in a Dateline NBC: To Catch a Predator report....Earlier this year, a judge scolded NBC, saying the network "crossed the line from responsible journalism to irresponsible and reckless intrusion into law enforcement."Terms of the settlement were not announced.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: December 05, 2008, 07:22:47 PM »

DECEMBER 30

Blonde - the photograph of the three divers was taken at 3:38 on the 30th.  Do we have a time stamp on the other cage photographs for the same day?

Yes I did these screen shots myself

All here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.20

The ROV is controlled from someone onboard the ship.  Is it my imagination or is the angle of the camera on the ROV being set so the lens does not pan on the left side of the cage where the reamins, shoe, and skirt are located?
On the ship it's a Slanted Screen this is  NOT Tim Miller hand but tim was standing next to him

VIDEO http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302581
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:40:16 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: December 05, 2008, 07:24:51 PM »

OK.

The Photos didn't come forward but i saw them SS.Now i'm asking.How does someone dispute what Kermit has brought forward.I continue to ask the questions and recieve no answers??

I reposted them again.  They're at the bottom of the last page.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: December 05, 2008, 07:25:37 PM »

OK.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: December 05, 2008, 07:26:04 PM »

OK.

I reposted them again.  They're at the bottom of the last page.

Thanx SS.Do you have a direct link to the footage from dateline??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: December 05, 2008, 07:27:16 PM »

I thught the thumbs down/you're out meant there were no human remains clearly visible in the trap, not that it was totally empty. 

Anyone recall the exact instructions on the signs from diver?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: December 05, 2008, 07:27:52 PM »

GOOD BYE FOR NOW

Keepthefaith, Debbie, adoronron, the big hammer, SS, Magnolia, Anna, Frijole, Edward, MuffyBee, BoxerDawg, truthseeker2, AZLady, MumInOhio, johan555, can, bastibro, hotping, cajun miracle, Frank and 25 Guests viewing this topic.

Janet
4:30 PM PT

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: December 05, 2008, 07:28:16 PM »

What is that red rectangle also in the cage.  I didn't see anything even close to that in a baggie. 
I just don't know I see it too.

At 300%
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:33:51 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: December 05, 2008, 07:30:42 PM »

Janet, you are correct.  The man who gives the orders and the one who implements them.  John Silvetti and Tim Trahan. 

But, I think Kyle becomes implicated when the Persistence
reached American shores and he did not turn the footage
over to the proper authorities....but instead peddled them
around to different media sources.  He knew better.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: December 05, 2008, 07:31:11 PM »

Thanx SS.Do you have a direct link to the footage from dateline??

Not SS but ...

Janet
++++++

The search for Natalee Holloway

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: December 05, 2008, 07:31:49 PM »

DECEMBER 30

Blonde - the photograph of the three divers was taken at 3:38 on the 30th.  Do we have a time stamp on the other cage photographs for the same day?

Yes I did these screen shots myself

All here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.20

The ROV is controlled from someone onboard the ship.  Is it my imagination or is the angle of the camera on the ROV being set so the lens does not pan on the left side of the cage where the reamins, shoe, and skirt are located?
On the ship it's a Slanted Screen this is NOT Tim Miller hand , but he was on the ship

VIDEO http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302581

Oh My God, Blonde.  The timestamp next to Tim Millers hand shows 13 minutes later.  Tim was reported to be off the ship on June 7th when the cage contents were taken by ALE, but he was onbaord during this film sequence.  Please someone, say it isn't so.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:51:38 PM by Blonde » Logged
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: December 05, 2008, 07:35:56 PM »

Just an interesting tidbit about NBC and Dateline at http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/dateline-nbc/news/100110

It is not in relation to the Natalee Holloway show produced by Dateline, but to the "To Catch a Predator" Show.  NBC has settled a $105 million lawsuit brought by the sister of a man profiled in a Dateline NBC: To Catch a Predator report....Earlier this year, a judge scolded NBC, saying the network "crossed the line from responsible journalism to irresponsible and reckless intrusion into law enforcement."Terms of the settlement were not announced.

I think a few lines were crossed on December 30th, too.

Do I recall that we were once told that Dateline had viewed a different cage.  I recall that, but I can't remember when or by whom.  If so, it wasn't true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.