April 19, 2024, 01:25:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 277363 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: December 05, 2008, 07:36:50 PM »

Janet, you are correct.  The man who gives the orders and the one who implements them.  John Silvetti and Tim Trahan. 

But, I think Kyle becomes implicated when the Persistence
reached American shores and he did not turn the footage
over to the proper authorities....but instead peddled them
around to different media sources.  He knew better.

The is my understanding also.

According to Kermit ... the reason Kyle began communictions with him/her was for the purpose of obtaining a means of contacting Beth so he could share the remainder of the ROV images of the cage.  However ... somewhere along the line he had a change of heart.

Janet

+++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2008, 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: December 05, 2008, 07:37:23 PM »

NO SORRY NOT TIM 'S HAND BUT HE WAS THERE

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: December 05, 2008, 07:40:49 PM »

I think the hand on the screen just cleared the cage.

Klaas - is Red around for a comment?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: December 05, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »

Janet

Thanks for link.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: December 05, 2008, 07:42:08 PM »

DECEMBER 30

Blonde - the photograph of the three divers was taken at 3:38 on the 30th.  Do we have a time stamp on the other cage photographs for the same day?

Yes I did these screen shots myself

All here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.20

The ROV is controlled from someone onboard the ship.  Is it my imagination or is the angle of the camera on the ROV being set so the lens does not pan on the left side of the cage where the reamins, shoe, and skirt are located?
On the ship it's a Slanted Screen this is NOT Tim Miller hand  but he was on the ship

VIDEO http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302581

Oh My God, Blonde.  The timestamp next to Tim Millers hand shows 13 minutes later.  Tim was reported to be off the ship on June 7th when the cage contents were taken by ALE, but he was onbaord during this film sequence.  Please someone, say it isn't so.

NOT TIM'S HAND BUT TIM WAS STANDING NEXT TO THE GUY WHO POINTED
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:53:02 PM by Blonde » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: December 05, 2008, 07:43:44 PM »

I think the hand on the screen just cleared the cage.

Klaas - is Red around for a comment?

I don't see him online yet tonight.  He'll probably show up right around 9pm ET and the Dana Pretzer show.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: December 05, 2008, 07:43:57 PM »

Thanx SS.Do you have a direct link to the footage from dateline??

Not SS but ...

Janet
++++++

The search for Natalee Holloway

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/

Thanx for the link Janet!;)

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: December 05, 2008, 07:44:08 PM »

I thught the thumbs down/you're out meant there were no human remains clearly visible in the trap, not that it was totally empty. 

Anyone recall the exact instructions on the signs from diver?

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -  on: March 18, 2008, 01:05:16 PM 

The fact is as the bottom line: whether true or not, according to our FBI and the Aruban chief prosecutor we are suppose to believe the trap does not contain Natalee's remains at this point.  This is based on the wording of the FBI report and Mos's press release. 
-Base on that, the project leads are wisely putting opinions one way or another aside to plan on investigating the remaining targets in the event her remains are still out there among the sonar targets.

- I will not go on the record and state my opinion of whether or not her remains are in that trap because I do not want to sway peoples opinion, spread potentially false hope, destroy valid hope, or eliminate objectivity for other competing scenarios.

-The famous "thumbs down" - Tim Trahan said he could not conclusively see human skeletal remains. The signals were: One thumb up for skeletal remains (body), two thumbs up for Natalee. When Tim came out of the water as seen on camera in the Dateline special, he was winded from the dive and gave a short answer of "No, nothing".  He (along with many of us) were expecting something very clear and immediately identifiable.  It wasn't so clear or obvious as he (and we, along with Tim Miller) expected and hoped upon visual-only inspection.

Tim (along with myself) didn't expect an intact skeleton.  We expected a high level of scavenging by small to moderate sized predators including crustaceans, grouper, small sharks..etc. which (IMO) would likely spread any remains radially away from the trap opening.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: December 05, 2008, 07:44:39 PM »

SS - that's not 13 minutes it's 4 minutes later.  15:39 vs. 15:43
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: December 05, 2008, 07:44:43 PM »

NO SORRY NOT TIM 'S HAND BUT HE WAS THERE

Blonde - thanks for the update that it isn't Tim's hand on the screen.  Can you determine who's hand it is?  Even knowing that Tim was standing there, leaves me feeling really bad.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #450 on: December 05, 2008, 07:46:39 PM »

Link to the video on Dateline of the dive on the cage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qK95qsXq6Q
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 05, 2008, 07:46:48 PM »

Blonde ~  Can you go back and modify the post you made that erroneously reports that is Tim's hand pointing on the screen?  And there is another post from a monkey remarking on your post about it being Tim's hand.  It would be best to modify and clarify asap.  Although you later posted it wasn't Tim's hand, but that he was there, it is still best to make certain things are correct, or else it starts getting crazy... jmho

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: December 05, 2008, 07:48:34 PM »

See Tim and look ant the next screen, look what's in the guys lap CONTROLS  maybe ROV controls

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: December 05, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »

JQK Is Gonna Nail Van Der Sloot

Frank writes : Here's an oldie but goodie: Greta asks Arlene Shippers about the 2 black security guards who were arreste.

Her response is so interesting: "we don't like to talk about that."

I'm sure we all read today's news.  Do you maybe believe a Friend of Court brief was filed?  

It was Kelly who won the the civil conviction on behalf of the Brown family -- years ago.  Today, justice was served to Orenthal James Simpson.  The Brown family achieves their retribution -- utterly.

It will be so with sloot.

Sloot has no where even close to the staying power of OJ, or the reaching tentacles.

The sloots could -- and likely have spent $millions -- finding a way out of this --the murder of an American girl -- but they can't get away from a committed and determined individual who has more power and legal artillery at his disposal than Paulus (a failed judge in training) could hope to muster.

This story will NEVER leave the headlines, it will always be told, it will always be refocused on the true victim --

And that is because a genuine hero is managing this case.

These are just the opening rounds of the terror-stricken conspirators flailing at each other --

-- what do you think happens when the US Sec of State (NY Senator, down the block from Kellys' office) gets a call?

We shall see.

The pathetic bleatings of Rudy Croes -- damning the fat slob cop van der Straaten -- will have an echo:

SHUT THAT WOMAN UP.

Yeah, we'll see who gets the last word here.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: December 05, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »

Thanks Klaas - and I'm an educator. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: December 05, 2008, 07:50:47 PM »

I hesitate to consider complicity amongst everyone aboard when Dateline filmed the show.  A show is not created during the filming but later during the editing.  When film is edited, a story is created.  Just because Tim Miller and others were present during the filming does not mean these people were consulted in the editing and telling of the story on tv.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: December 05, 2008, 07:52:51 PM »

SS.From watching that again does Tim Miller not say "Bullsh$T" to the "NO" sign.Correct me if i'm wrong!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: December 05, 2008, 07:52:54 PM »

Thanks Klaas - and I'm an educator. 

Will some-one please show me the January 2008 date?...TIA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: December 05, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »

Remember Tim thought it was a skull at first and it was not until much later that he knew it wasn't.  He even told Dave how positive he was and then he and Dave were contacted by Marco to come to Nicaragua, etc.  So his being there on that date doesn't implicate Tim Miller in anything!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: December 05, 2008, 07:55:08 PM »

I thught the thumbs down/you're out meant there were no human remains clearly visible in the trap, not that it was totally empty. 

Anyone recall the exact instructions on the signs from diver?

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -  on: March 18, 2008, 01:05:16 PM 

The fact is as the bottom line: whether true or not, according to our FBI and the Aruban chief prosecutor we are suppose to believe the trap does not contain Natalee's remains at this point.  This is based on the wording of the FBI report and Mos's press release. 
-Base on that, the project leads are wisely putting opinions one way or another aside to plan on investigating the remaining targets in the event her remains are still out there among the sonar targets.

- I will not go on the record and state my opinion of whether or not her remains are in that trap because I do not want to sway peoples opinion, spread potentially false hope, destroy valid hope, or eliminate objectivity for other competing scenarios.

-The famous "thumbs down" - Tim Trahan said he could not conclusively see human skeletal remains. The signals were: One thumb up for skeletal remains (body), two thumbs up for Natalee. When Tim came out of the water as seen on camera in the Dateline special, he was winded from the dive and gave a short answer of "No, nothing".  He (along with many of us) were expecting something very clear and immediately identifiable.  It wasn't so clear or obvious as he (and we, along with Tim Miller) expected and hoped upon visual-only inspection.
 Tim (along with myself) didn't expect an intact skeleton.  We expected a high level of scavenging by small to moderate sized predators including crustaceans, grouper, small sharks..etc. which (IMO) would likely spread any remains radially away from the trap opening.

Yet these photographs were taken the day before on December 29th.  It certainly didn't take CBB very long to enlarge the photograph to very clearly show a skull and a shoe like the one Urine van der Sloot was missing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.