April 24, 2024, 04:17:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 277548 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: December 06, 2008, 01:22:06 AM »

I don't know, billb.  The date and time stamps on those monitors are from the ROV, not from Datelines cameras.  That I know.  Are you suggesting that the Persistence was able to control precisely a delayed playback that eliminated that one moment when human remians may have been captured by the ROV?  Why would they do that? And then come back to the ship saying "Nothing"?

Klaas, do you know if their is a link to the Dateline program that shows this sequence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qK95qsXq6Q

It appears that video is out of sequence.  The first underwater image on the video is at 15:43.  It's hard to tell how much time had elasped from the thumbs down shot and the next shot which was of Tim Miller.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #641 on: December 06, 2008, 01:23:03 AM »

I don't know, billb.  The date and time stamps on those monitors are from the ROV, not from Datelines cameras.  That I know.  Are you suggesting that the Persistence was able to control precisely a delayed playback that eliminated that one moment when human remians may have been captured by the ROV?  Why would they do that? And then come back to the ship saying "Nothing"?

Klaas, do you know if their is a link to the Dateline program that shows this sequence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qK95qsXq6Q
Thanks Klaas...
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: December 06, 2008, 01:23:42 AM »

Good question TS2.
I haven't seen the dateline video.....are they all just screen shots, or a running video projected on the on board monitors?

It's all very curious to me.  Maybe there is a simple answer, but I'm just not seeing it.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: December 06, 2008, 01:27:47 AM »

I think I'm going to sleep on this tonight and see how I feel about it tomorrow.

billb, thanks for the logical discussions!

Klaas, thanks for the video link.

'Nite monkey detectives!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: December 06, 2008, 01:29:55 AM »

Good question TS2.
I haven't seen the dateline video.....are they all just screen shots, or a running video projected on the on board monitors?
TS2...
OK, I see we both just watch the dateline video that Klaas so kindly presented....
Based on the video, i stand by my comments......
Dateline got screen shots only and the pics of possible remains were from the ROV cameras directly....
To me, it explains the circumstances and I don't see anything odd about the pics from 15:40 (ROV SHOT) to 15:43 (screen capture)...
I hope that clears up your concerns.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #645 on: December 06, 2008, 02:15:20 AM »

Not sure what this is all about.   

12/5/08 Solo Di Pueblo

Translation:
according karam misier: at november the will come saca the wesonan of natalee holloway we owing to enter december y have one people is cry for husticia

sta. cruz -- cierto sir van der straten, ex -alto comisario of police anteriormente owing to declara: “ik zal deze zaak eventjes oplossen met de flexie team” y “dit kan ik mijn vriend paul van der sloot niet aandoen”. one person dutch owing to try torpedea one investigacion cu have to did take lugar the first dianan of the suceso fateful here. but for motibo of ‘vriendjes-politiek’ owing to last 10 day first cu owing to detene the sospechoso principal, joran van der sloot. at bonaire two cabez of police owing to cay at instant cu they not owing to atende the caso of marilies van der kouwe the first two dianan. here at aruba we was have one such van der straten, cu owing to fracasa, owing to torpedea y owing to hinca aruba in one bad mal spot, for his incompetencia y owing to proposito. karam misier owing to tell cu at november the will come saca the wesonan of the child muher natalee holloway. according karam the know good where nh is bury y the know also at home of that natalee was scondi. also the know where el’a die y kendenan owing to mutila his curpa for so deshaci of the curpa y bury partinan of his curpa. same also the caso here will trece one solucion cu the desaparicion of the young vicencio tromp. according another version, vicencio tromp wanted owing to talk y owing to become one menaza for her ‘macamba conexion’. same the caso of pitbull cu also owing to achieve one vuelta because the also wanted owing to talk. the ‘dutch conection at aruba is pior cu cualkier organizacion of hitman sicario at world. ex –comisario van der straten together cu his amigo paul van der sloot have cu bay talk at instant cu saca the curpa of natalee. karam misier already is one paar of day overdue.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: December 06, 2008, 02:24:54 AM »

12/5/08 Solo Di Pueblo

Translation:
according karam misier: at november the will come saca the wesonan of natalee holloway we owing to enter december y have one people is cry for husticia

sta. cruz -- cierto sir van der straten, ex -alto comisario of police anteriormente owing to declara: “ik zal deze zaak eventjes oplossen met de flexie team” y “dit kan ik mijn vriend paul van der sloot niet aandoen”. one person dutch owing to try torpedea one investigacion cu have to did take lugar the first dianan of the suceso fateful here. but for motibo of ‘vriendjes-politiek’ owing to last 10 day first cu owing to detene the sospechoso principal, joran van der sloot. at bonaire two cabez of police owing to cay at instant cu they not owing to atende the caso of marilies van der kouwe the first two dianan. here at aruba we was have one such van der straten, cu owing to fracasa, owing to torpedea y owing to hinca aruba in one bad mal spot, for his incompetencia y owing to proposito. karam misier owing to tell cu at november the will come saca the wesonan of the child muher natalee holloway. according karam the know good where nh is bury y the know also at home of that natalee was scondi. also the know where el’a die y kendenan owing to mutila his curpa for so deshaci of the curpa y bury partinan of his curpa. same also the caso here will trece one solucion cu the desaparicion of the young vicencio tromp. according another version, vicencio tromp wanted owing to talk y owing to become one menaza for her ‘macamba conexion’. same the caso of pitbull cu also owing to achieve one vuelta because the also wanted owing to talk. the ‘dutch conection at aruba is pior cu cualkier organizacion of hitman sicario at world. ex –comisario van der straten together cu his amigo paul van der sloot have cu bay talk at instant cu saca the curpa of natalee. karam misier already is one paar of day overdue.

TM..
sounds like RTrtrfvvbfr nhhree bghuit nhtfl kr p greek to me...I don't know greek.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: December 06, 2008, 02:25:39 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: December 06, 2008, 02:28:08 AM »

texasmom,

does that say what I think it says? That van der straaten knew where she was buried and moved?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: December 06, 2008, 02:30:24 AM »

12/5/08 Solo Di Pueblo

Translation:

TM..
sounds like RTrtrfvvbfr nhhree bghuit nhtfl kr p greek to me...I don't know greek.

I know what you mean Billb!
I don't put a lot of stock into what Anita's spiritual advisor (sexual healer, per Johan  ) has to say, but I found it interesting because of the other cases mentioned too.  RE:  Pitbull & Tromp

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: December 06, 2008, 02:33:25 AM »

texasmom,

does that say what I think it says? That van der straaten knew where she was buried and moved?

I think so Frank, and also at what house she was "scondi" whatever that means.   

I think this guy could be full of crap, and a relative of the Kalpoes too.  JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: December 06, 2008, 02:36:12 AM »

That said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Van der Straten knew all of those things.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: December 06, 2008, 02:39:00 AM »

12/5/08 Solo Di Pueblo

Translation:

TM..

I don't put a lot of stock into what Anita's spiritual advisor (sexual healer, per Johan  ) has to say, but I found it interesting because of the other cases mentioned too.  RE:  Pitbull & Tromp
all the other cases....says so much about aruba...We, as Americans, don't have a clue of the mindset of working class folks and the governments in 3rd world countries...Monkeys see right through the 3rd grade deception but unfortunately, Americans only shake their heads. They don't realize the power (or are too lasy to question then act) of analytical thought and application of same can make a difference...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: December 06, 2008, 02:58:37 AM »

12/5/08 Solo Di Pueblo

TM..

CORRECTION:  I think I got my Misier's mixed up...The sexual healer's name is Prasand Baidjnath Misier, maybe Karem is the psychic?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: December 06, 2008, 04:15:50 AM »

12/5/08 Solo Di Pueblo

TM..

CORRECTION:  I think I got my Misier's mixed up...The sexual healer's name is Prasand Baidjnath Misier, maybe Karem is the psychic?

kbm?

Maybe Rob has more?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: December 06, 2008, 04:24:21 AM »

Who was the primary connection to Marcos in Venezuela?  When did Marcos enter the scene with his information about Natalee on the beach?  Who would have made the arrangements for Tim to connect with the embassy and travel to Nicaragua?
Dave Holloway
snip

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Dave Holloway: He said, "I’d done some wrongs in my past," and he said, "This is my way of making all of my wrongs and all of my sins and doing something right."

Dave was skeptical, but the phone and e-mail messages continued.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: December 06, 2008, 04:40:02 AM »

Can we talk about those pic from 12/30/07 again?  This really has me scratching my head.  Who provided the pic with the time stamp of 15:40?  If that pic was taken with the same ROV that took the 15:39 thumbs down pic, how did they not see the 15:40 pic back on the Persistance?
TIME STAMP  15:39

TIME STAMP  15:43

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 10:50:59 AM by Blonde » Logged

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: December 06, 2008, 06:54:09 AM »

DECEMBER 30

Blonde - the photograph of the three divers was taken at 3:38 on the 30th.  Do we have a time stamp on the other cage photographs for the same day?

Yes I did these screen shots myself

All here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.20

The ROV is controlled from someone onboard the ship.  Is it my imagination or is the angle of the camera on the ROV being set so the lens does not pan on the left side of the cage where the reamins, shoe, and skirt are located?
On the ship it's a Slanted Screen this is  NOT Tim Miller hand but tim was standing next to him

VIDEO http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302581

In th beginning of this video, the skull-like object appears ON TOP of the cage.  The date on the screen is 12/29/07 and time is 17:32
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: December 06, 2008, 08:19:30 AM »

I remember Karam Misier (Karamchanderperkash Baidjnathmisier )'s original radio "vision", back in July 2005.  Stole this from RU:

Reaver
  PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:31 pm         

Interview with Surinamese Yoga Grand Master in Curacao
Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before. But today on the local news program "Telenoticia" on Telearuba, there was sort of a recapitulation of the Natalee case. Maybe some other posters can back me up here. There was a fragment of a Curacao television program called "Moru Bon Dia" which I believe was aired in juli 2005.

This Yoga Grand Master said that:
* Natalee was dead.
* And he was sure that after 1 year still no one will find her.
* She is not under sand
* The murderer is a white American but aided by a black (native) Aruban. [Zwarte Arubaan]
* They weren't planning to kill her, but during the rape something went wrong.
* They hit her with a stone in the head
* There are two other witnesses who take pills everyday.
* The mother (BHT) knows more that she is saying.
* He spoke to NH and other indians (spirits) who begged him to help the girl (NH) to the other world.
* He won't say anything else, he will leave it to the witnesses and the mother
* He don't trust the local authorities, he trust the dutch marines
* He knows where the body is

Think we debated whether he said white man or American....
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: December 06, 2008, 08:32:03 AM »

In my opinion Tim says Bullshit this is the shit part I screen captured
 So  was he dissapointed OR he doesn't believe them. 

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 10:19:46 AM by Blonde » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.