April 18, 2024, 11:35:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 277360 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: December 06, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

I understand why you say that, but...if Tim was so sure why would he leave and go to Nicarauga to meet Marcos in an effort to locate a body that he believed he had already found?

If the Arubans, Louis Shaeffer and John Silvetti had convinced Tim Miller that the contents of the trap were not related to the Natalee Holloway case ... I believe that Tim and Dave could easily have been duped into following another lead.

Think about it.  Dave Holloway called those involved in the search efforts "heroes".  This convinces me that he trusted the Arubans, Louis Shaeffer and John Silvetti.

Janet

++++

The search for Natalee Holloway

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Dave Holloway: They represent heroes to me.

To be sure there was no relevant evidence, material from the trap was given to the FBI. For the Holloways, though, another wild ride began.

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Dave Holloway: He said, "I’d done some wrongs in my past," and he said, "This is my way of making all of my wrongs and all of my sins and doing something right."

Dave was skeptical, but the phone and e-mail messages continued.

In them was a wild tale involving drug runners who said that on the night Natalee disappeared someone had paid them to take her body and dump it at sea.

They agreed but instead they took her remains with them to Nicaragua and hid them on a remote strip of the Atlantic coast.

Dave Holloway: It was a little bit far-fetched for me.

Chris Hansen: What did he want in return?

Dave Holloway: He told us he didn't want anything. And that is what part I started believing in this guy. I said we've got a reward out here.

In January, Dave Holloway asked Tim Miller to head to Nicaragua to arrange for a meeting...and to Miller's surprise, Marcos showed up.

Marcos: I didn't live an, um, exemplary life. I did a lot of wrong things and maybe this is just one way of trying to even up the, the score a little bit.

Marcos wouldn't allow his face to appear on camera, but he agreed to talk to Miller and even officials from the US embassy.

Chris Hansen: And what was the person from the embassy's take?

Tim Miller: The person from the embassy said, "You know what? I think we may have something here."

Together, Miller and Marcos came up with a plan: Marcos would take a GPS receiver to the location and leave it there. Miller, accompanied by local officials would follow the signal to the location and begin to dig.

The next morning Miller's phone rang. It was Marcos. The search, he said, had been a success. But there had been a change in plans. He had the body and would bring it to them in Managua.

Marcos: Tonight before the sun is up, we will be in Managua.

Tim Miller: He says that she was wrapped in a blanket and her body fell apart. He said, "but we had to put her in two ice chests." And he actually said, "call Mr. Holloway right now and tell him I’ve got Natalee."

Chris Hansen: So what do you do?

Tim Miller: I did not call Dave Holloway to say I have the body.

Chris Hansen: You've been down that road before.

Tim Miller: I’ve been down that road before.

Chris Hansen: Did you believe him?

Tim Miller: This time, I believed him.

But after waiting all night for Marcos to appear at the arranged location -- nothing.

Marcos never appeared again and Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are convinced Marcos pulled off an incredibly cruel hoax.

Dave Holloway: How would somebody stoop so low to do something like this?

Chris Hansen: How hurtful is that, when somebody does that to you?

Dave Holloway: Very hurtful. In fact, that was -- it's a wonders I’ve not had a major heart attack and died, you know.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: December 06, 2008, 01:15:02 PM »

I don't know that Dave has said anything.  Kermit gave the second set of photographs (12/30) to Beth in March (I think) and that would have been when PI learned about them.  According to ldstlou, Hotshot, and others, Jug is saying that nothing was in the cage.  Dave and Robin obviously received the 12/29 photographs from the FBI, because Robin posted them at BFN.  I wonder if it's too big of a stretch to wonder if the reason why the photographs were posted at BFN was to expose a cover up and put pressure on ALE and the Persistence crew????? 

I say that if Dave and/or Robin believed that was Natalee in the trap, then posting them for the reason you state here would have been a very good one.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: December 06, 2008, 01:15:17 PM »

Remember the interview on Greta with John Q. Kelly when the statement of the FBI was released on the fabric testing?  John Q. was very disheartened and he said at that time that Natalee's remains were NO longer recoverable.  Guess he knew then that everything went to the ALE and it would never be seen again.

In the last two minutes of Kelly's last interview with Greta does it sound as though Kelly may be thinking that Natalee is still alive?

http://tinyurl.com/5lsnfr

I caught that and he does sound like that but I believe he is only saying that to bring the point out that Mos has enough to arrest Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: December 06, 2008, 01:18:17 PM »

I don't know that Dave has said anything.  Kermit gave the second set of photographs (12/30) to Beth in March (I think) and that would have been when PI learned about them.  According to ldstlou, Hotshot, and others, Jug is saying that nothing was in the cage.  Dave and Robin obviously received the 12/29 photographs from the FBI, because Robin posted them at BFN.  I wonder if it's too big of a stretch to wonder if the reason why the photographs were posted at BFN was to expose a cover up and put pressure on ALE and the Persistence crew????? 

Robin posted those images that Dave received from the FBI on a private site ... not BFN.  I believe that somebody emailed them to Klaas and ... Klaas posted them on SM.  IIRC ... Kyle and his BFN friends were furious.

Klaas???

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: December 06, 2008, 01:18:28 PM »

Robin posted the 12/29 pictures at BNH.  She later said that
they (I assume that means Robin & Dave) were told that
it was not Natalee in the cage.  They accepted that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: December 06, 2008, 01:18:51 PM »

If the Arubans, Louis Shaeffer and John Silvetti had convinced Tim Miller that the contents of the trap were not related to the Natalee Holloway case ... I believe that Tim and Dave could easily have been duped into following another lead.

Think about it.  Dave Holloway called those involved in the search efforts "heroes".  This convinces me that he trusted the Arubans, Louis Shaeffer and John Silvetti.

Janet

++++

With all of the posts here saying "Tim KNEW that the trap contained human remains", I had to ask that question.  Did he know or not?  Seems some believe he did.  99.9% sure.  If he was indeed duped by these people I hope they get 'strung up'.  To treat someone like Tim that way pisses me off!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: December 06, 2008, 01:23:52 PM »

From Janet:

Janet

I agree with you, Janet.  I thought a lot about it last night, after I finally had to turn my computer off and just think.  In his heart, I'm sure that Tim Miller believed what he had seen or he wouldn't have said, Bull$hit with the thumbs down.  However, he had no control over all of that pphotographic equipment and perhaps he was only being shown what they wanted him to see.  There was a very good reason why they had to get him off of Persistence before January 7th.  I don't think that Dave or Tim would have gone to Nicaragua if they didn't think it was a viable lead.  I wonder if ALE are the ones who set it all up as another one of their infamous diversion tactics.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: December 06, 2008, 01:25:58 PM »

Remember the interview on Greta with John Q. Kelly when the statement of the FBI was released on the fabric testing?  John Q. was very disheartened and he said at that time that Natalee's remains were NO longer recoverable.  Guess he knew then that everything went to the ALE and it would never be seen again.

In the last two minutes of Kelly's last interview with Greta does it sound as though Kelly may be thinking that Natalee is still alive?

http://tinyurl.com/5lsnfr

I caught that and he does sound like that but I believe he is only saying that to bring the point out that Mos has enough to arrest Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes. 

Could be.  The problem we all face when making up our minds about what is said by anyone in this case is trying to figure out which statements are bluffs (or outright lies) versus confident bets.

When Joran speaks we often take some of what he is saying as truth and some we discard as lies.  While he may be mixing lies with thruths, how are we to ultimately determine which is which?

In the undercover sting with Patrick Joran leaves off with Natalee in a boat with some other guy. In his recent interview with Greta Joran leaves off with Natalee in a boat with some other guy.  Both true..or both false?  Is one true to the extent of why Natalee was on a boat with another guy?  Or are both stories completely false and should be completely discounted?  I don't know.

I ain't letting anything go yet.  All possiblities are still an option to me.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: December 06, 2008, 01:26:20 PM »

Robin posted those images that Dave received from the FBI on a private site ... not BFN.  I believe that somebody emailed them to Klaas and ... Klaas posted them on SM.  IIRC ... Kyle and his BFN friends were furious.

Klaas???

Janet

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #525 on: February 29, 2008, 02:58:40 AM »

I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357200#msg357200

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.  Video 1 : 29th Dec - ROV visual inspection of the trap.  (very small clip of this video on Dateline).  Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor.  The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.
Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

What you all really didn't know (nor Tim Miller when he said his statements to the press, neither Dateline NBC when they broadcasted their lovely special):

Video 3:  Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap.  The trap was not recovered.  Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis.  Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.

The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series. 

Several hours of footage were of other dives on other targets.  None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: December 06, 2008, 01:28:56 PM »

From Janet:

Janet

I agree with you, Janet.  I thought a lot about it last night, after I finally had to turn my computer off and just think.  In his heart, I'm sure that Tim Miller believed what he had seen or he wouldn't have said, Bull$hit with the thumbs down.  However, he had no control over all of that pphotographic equipment and perhaps he was only being shown what they wanted him to see.  There was a very good reason why they had to get him off of Persistence before January 7th.  I don't think that Dave or Tim would have gone to Nicaragua if they didn't think it was a viable lead.  I wonder if ALE are the ones who set it all up as another one of their infamous diversion tactics.

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #896 on: Today at 03:00:21 AM »

Kyle said: "We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564748;topicseen#msg564748

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: December 06, 2008, 01:29:54 PM »

Robin posted the 12/29 pictures at BNH.  She later said that
they (I assume that means Robin & Dave) were told that
it was not Natalee in the cage.  They accepted that.

I remember that also, Mags.  It looks like they probably convinced Dave, Beth, and Tim that it wasn't Natalee.  That makes it all even more cruel, after Kyle's mathematical conclusions seem to confirm that it was Natalee.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: December 06, 2008, 01:30:44 PM »

From Janet:

Janet

If ALE set up the Marcos diversion it would have had to be at the
suggestion of someone on the Persistence.  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: December 06, 2008, 01:37:29 PM »

I find it difficult to read Kyle's statement, knowing what I now know.  He does implicate himself, though, because he very clearly states that they supervised the sampling of the trap.  He certainly didn't keep Beth informed, either, because it was Kermit who finally gave Beth the 12/30 photographs.

oceanexploration

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net. I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: December 06, 2008, 01:40:00 PM »

Janet

++++

With all of the posts here saying "Tim KNEW that the trap contained human remains", I had to ask that question.  Did he know or not?  Seems some believe he did.  99.9% sure.  If he was indeed duped by these people I hope they get 'strung up'.  To treat someone like Tim that way pisses me off!

The "powers that be" in Aruba have been attempting to "dupe" those who knew the truth since May 30, 2005 in an effort to protect Joran and Paulus van der Sloot from implication in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and ... those being "duped" where powerless to do anything about it.

Tim Miller is only one of many victims of Aruban "duping".

Janet

______

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Dec. 5th
updated 6:18 a.m. PT, Tues., Dec. 6, 2005

TWITTY: ... Remember, within the first 24 hours, we knew who the suspects were. We knew the persons that Natalee were taken from Carlos and Charlie‘s. We knew the license plate of the gray Honda they placed her in. We knew the condition that Natalee was in. We knew the behavior or the conduct in which they engaged in with Natalee.

And then not only that, Jane, within 72 hours, we knew that their first story was totally fabricated, that within the first 72 hours, I faced a room of 12 -- at least 12 detectives, Aruban and Dutch detectives, and a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), and they knew after we reviewed video footage from the Holiday Inn casino lobby that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. They knew that those suspects were fabricating a story from day one.

<snipped>

TWITTY: Well, Jane, something that the family knew—and we have to keep reminding everyone—after 72 hours -- 72 hours—we knew definitively that these suspects were not telling the truth. We knew that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. Of course we were becoming frustrated. Who wouldn‘t, at this point? You know, we—and what was so unbelievable about this, is they knew this information and still chose to pursue the two security guards on June the 5th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348437/

Miller/Dave Holloway
NBC DATELINE
February 22, 2008

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

Chris Hansen: So, you're thinking-- you're thinking at this point--
Tim Miller: I’m thinking at this point, "Oh, my God, maybe we've got something. Maybe we've got something."

Could they have found her? Or was hope, perhaps, making them see what they wanted to see?

(on the boat)

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains.  I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: December 06, 2008, 01:41:00 PM »

From Janet:

Janet

If ALE set up the Marcos diversion it would have had to be at the
suggestion of someone on the Persistence.  IMO

I wonder if that is why Kermit asked us....Who took Tim off the ship?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: December 06, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »

I find it difficult to read Kyle's statement, knowing what I now know.  He does implicate himself, though, because he very clearly states that they supervised the sampling of the trap.  He certainly didn't keep Beth informed, either, because it was Kermit who finally gave Beth the 12/30 photographs.

oceanexploration

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net. I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

GREAT CATCH SS!!!

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: December 06, 2008, 01:45:36 PM »

(on the boat)

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains.  I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

You were correct Tim Miller.  There were human remains in that crab trap and even a bunch of monkeys were able to blow up a few pictures to identify a skull and a pelvic bone.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: December 06, 2008, 01:49:21 PM »

Two little muchkins (5/7)are spending the weekend ... until noon tomorrow ... with Mama and Papa.  Papa just finished a game of monopoly with them ... now its Mama''s turn.  I think I will take them to visit Santa who arrived at the Mall last weekend.  Then maybe a game of bowling is where it is at.  I will wing it.

HAVE A GOOD DAY MONKEYS!!!

Janet
10:50 AM PT 

_____

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: December 06, 2008, 01:51:25 PM »

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from meAfter Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

From what is posted here (in red and bolded)  Dateline was there when the 15:40 shot was taken.  And Tim.  Did  Tim see that shot?  And, did Kyle send the shot captured at 15:40 to the FBI?  If not, why?  If he did are we to assume that the FBI did not agree that this shot is of human remains?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: December 06, 2008, 01:55:40 PM »

The following inconsistency is only one that has bother me about the Persistent endeavor from very early on.  Kyle's story kept changing.

Janet

+++++++

oceanexploration

ocean exploration (Kyle)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.