March 29, 2024, 05:48:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 275561 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: December 06, 2008, 02:47:43 PM »

Here is a post I made concerning Paulus and Anita watching the boat from shore.  Notice the date I made this post:

725       Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03       on: January 06, 2008, 09:55:35 PM
Quote from: robots on January 06, 2008, 09:52:10 PM
i hope joran keeps drinking YARD after YARD

loose ugly lips sink Anita  Razz Cool

Have we had any news lately if this "sporter" is back at school or if he moved somewhere else is Holland?  Did you see today it was reported Anita and Paulus were observed on the beach watching the ship? How could they just stand there and not tell where Natalee is?  Disgusting pigs (MO).

Thanks BlueMoon..I read that post and made a post on Kyle's site regarding it later that night or early morning of the 7th.  I remembered I read it somewhere but couldn't remember who or where; I bet it was your post I read.  Paulus and Anita were probably well aware of what would be happening the next day.  IMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: December 06, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »

Truthseeker

In light of some of the discussions last night I find this pic a bit interesting.

The discussion that comes to mind was related to were the thumbs down signal was given from.  Some surmised that the ROV did not swing around towards the left, which is where they believed the human remains to be.  If you look at the pic you have posted here doesn't it look as though the opening is on the side of the trap at the far end? Not on the end, the short end of the trap?  And the shot itself is a 'straight on' shot of what may or may not be human remains as though the opening is on the end of the trap...not on the side of it.  So if I am seeing this correctly, the divers were in the right position to see what could be human remains, yet gave a thumbs down signal.

Do you see what I mean?

Truthseeker - I think the divers knew exactly what they were doing, as did the person operating the ROV from onboard the ship.  C-O-V-E-R-U-P
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #762 on: December 06, 2008, 02:51:34 PM »

And another thing, there must have been an agreement with Aruba to have that GIS mapping done. Before anyone got in the boat. Another country could not come into Canadian coastal waters and do that ( map the ocean floor ) without the express permission of the Canadian government. Unless it was a Canadian company that
sub contracted the job. And they would still need permission to do the mapping.   
Aruba is not on the "up and up" like Canada. Kermit hints at a business relationship with Silvetti and Jossy, though. (sorry to ruffle feathers)

Not ruffling my feathers Wreck, I think that business relationship is a very good possibility; and I'd love to know more about that.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: December 06, 2008, 02:51:53 PM »

I find it difficult to read Kyle's statement, knowing what I now know.  He does implicate himself, though, because he very clearly states that they supervised the sampling of the trap.  He certainly didn't keep Beth informed, either, because it was Kermit who finally gave Beth the 12/30 photographs.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #525 on: February 29, 2008, 02:58:40 AM »

I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?  

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.  

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net. I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357200#msg357200

So they supervised the collection, but never had possession of evidence ?  Have I got that right?  WTH

Did anyone from the Persistence actually physically see/touch the evidence or was it all from viewing the monitor as the Aruban divers collected it?  This is not clear to me.

For crying out loud!!  Why in the world was the Aruban authorities completely trusted with this?  WTH 

I agree!

Is our FBI so apathetic or incompetent that there was actually NO undercover agent on that boat (Persistence)?  Why/how else go to the trouble to search?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: December 06, 2008, 02:52:22 PM »

And another thing, there must have been an agreement with Aruba to have that GIS mapping done. Before anyone got in the boat. Another country could not come into Canadian coastal waters and do that ( map the ocean floor ) without the express permission of the Canadian government. Unless it was a Canadian company that

I have a very strong suspicion that there is a very wealthy Aruban partner.  According to Caps, an American can't own a business in Aruba without a partner and as of May, Mr. Silvetti was planning to open an office in Aruba.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: December 06, 2008, 02:56:42 PM »

Aruba is not on the "up and up" like Canada. Kermit hints at a business relationship with Silvetti and Jossy, though. (sorry to ruffle feathers)

Not ruffling my feathers Wreck, I think that business relationship is a very good possibility; and I'd love to know more about that.
Quite frankly, I don't think we have ANYONE on Aruba that we can trust 100% -- Not a one.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: December 06, 2008, 02:57:11 PM »

Truthseeker

In light of some of the discussions last night I find this pic a bit interesting.

The discussion that comes to mind was related to were the thumbs down signal was given from.  Some surmised that the ROV did not swing around towards the left, which is where they believed the human remains to be.  If you look at the pic you have posted here doesn't it look as though the opening is on the side of the trap at the far end? Not on the end, the short end of the trap?  And the shot itself is a 'straight on' shot of what may or may not be human remains as though the opening is on the end of the trap...not on the side of it.  So if I am seeing this correctly, the divers were in the right position to see what could be human remains, yet gave a thumbs down signal.

Do you see what I mean?

Truthseeker - I think the divers knew exactly what they were doing, as did the person operating the ROV from onboard the ship.  C-O-V-E-R-U-P

SS

Sorry.  Just making an observation.  Please, carry on.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: December 06, 2008, 02:58:26 PM »

I find it difficult to read Kyle's statement, knowing what I now know.  He does implicate himself, though, because he very clearly states that they supervised the sampling of the trap.  He certainly didn't keep Beth informed, either, because it was Kermit who finally gave Beth the 12/30 photographs.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #525 on: February 29, 2008, 02:58:40 AM »

I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?  

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.  

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net. I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357200#msg357200

So they supervised the collection, but never had possession of evidence ?  Have I got that right?  WTH

Did anyone from the Persistence actually physically see/touch the evidence or was it all from viewing the monitor as the Aruban divers collected it?  This is not clear to me.

For crying out loud!!  Why in the world was the Aruban authorities completely trusted with this?  WTH 

I agree!

Is our FBI so apathetic or incompetent that there was actually NO undercover agent on that boat (Persistence)?  Why/how else go to the trouble to search?

That would have been so great to have an undercover agent onboard.  That would have been the last thing that they would have wanted.   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 06, 2008, 03:00:24 PM »

I have a very strong suspicion that there is a very wealthy Aruban partner.  According to Caps, an American can't own a business in Aruba without a partner and as of May, Mr. Silvetti was planning to open an office in Aruba.

I do not think they let Jossy in on the fact of finding the remains.
But then again....his son was one of the divers.  However,
he was not suited up on the Dateline photos when they  show
Tim Traham all suited up to dive.  I am disagreeing with myself.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: December 06, 2008, 03:01:12 PM »

Truthseeker

Do you see what I mean?

SS

Didn't bother me at all.  Hope I didn't sound like a smart a$$.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 06, 2008, 03:04:17 PM »

SS,

I didn't think you were a smart a$$.  I just wanted to know what you thought about the observation I made of the pic you posted.  No big deal.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: December 06, 2008, 03:05:34 PM »

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #524 on: December 05, 2008, 11:59:23 PM

kyle stated: "Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat. You may see a glimpse of him on the Dateline video in the survey room along with Mos standing over my shoulder.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg568677;topicseen#msg568677

"The effort was superb,but the game was fixed"

After all this time.Why the F@#K would you allow these SINISTER people in on your meetings?????????????

Unbelievable.Why not just have Paulus in your meetings for that fact????Sorry.This just makes me sick..Now i have to watch my Washington Huskies get smashed by The Cal bears.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 06, 2008, 03:08:45 PM »

I do not think they let Jossy in on the fact of finding the remains.
But then again....his son was one of the divers.  However,
he was not suited up on the Dateline photos when they  show
Tim Traham all suited up to dive.  I am disagreeing with myself.

I think he knows everything, Mags.  Eduardo is the founder of Aruba Search and Rescue.  Even if he wasn't suited up in those pictures, Kermit says he was one of the divers.  Jossy is also good buds with Silvetti.  They are doing all of those witness polygraphs and stuff together.  My question is why is Silvetti so invested in the current witnesses after he handed the cage contents off to ALE?  Silvetti was even part of that meeting in September with Caps, Jossy, the witness, and as one monkey seems to have learned - de Vries.  Unfortunately, Mos wouldn't meet with them, they all went home, and Jossy published his first two Diario articles.  Jossy and Silvetti know each other very well.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: December 06, 2008, 03:08:59 PM »

I keep going back to the search and OE (Kyle) asked us what we thought they should do if they found Natalee's remains.  I do believe it was overwhelming that everyone said take the remains and LEAVE Aruba immediately.  Why did he ask this rhetorical question of SM and it's members and then not follow the advise given?   Does anyone remember when that conversation occurred here on the board?
I had given up on any "justice" in the courts for Natalee BEFORE the Persistence search even started. All I ever wanted was to bring her home. To hell with Aruban justice.

heard that wreck... lets keep focused. Natalee first.. and whatever else happens is icing. I don't see any of these dirtbags going to jail. So lets keep our eye on Natalee and trying to get her home.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: December 06, 2008, 03:10:47 PM »

Has Kermit given us the new information that was mentioned
yesterday, when it was said: "I am about to tell more."?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 06, 2008, 03:13:32 PM »

Truthseeker

Do you see what I mean?

SS

Didn't bother me at all.  Hope I didn't sound like a smart a$$.

I don't know.  Does these photographs help?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: December 06, 2008, 03:17:12 PM »

I keep going back to the search and OE (Kyle) asked us what we thought they should do if they found Natalee's remains.  I do believe it was overwhelming that everyone said take the remains and LEAVE Aruba immediately.  Why did he ask this rhetorical question of SM and it's members and then not follow the advise given?   Does anyone remember when that conversation occurred here on the board?
I had given up on any "justice" in the courts for Natalee BEFORE the Persistence search even started. All I ever wanted was to bring her home. To hell with Aruban justice.

heard that wreck... lets keep focused. Natalee first.. and whatever else happens is icing. I don't see any of these dirtbags going to jail. So lets keep our eye on Natalee and trying to get her home.

Rob - I'll meet you at Phila. International.  We can fly down, storm the ALE offices, and steal her back.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: December 06, 2008, 03:17:28 PM »

I was watchin' modern marvels on the history channel the other night.. and they had a segment about cremation. I turned it on after the beginning and missed the company they were talking about, but let's face - there are only so many of these companies. Could have been Mathews International for all I know.

Anyway, they have a cremation blast furnace that completely vaporizes a body in only 60 minutes.  That was totally new to me and I thought that the time needed was 3 hours. Not so according to modern marvels.

On another note, who likes to see Paulus' tit in a ringer? Don't all jump at once.  His ass is about to go from the frying pan to the fire. TJ has some info that will be on Girdle's show possible as early as next week. She has the info and is reviewing it. I have not seen it, just know about it and it should be good. TJ and Harold Copus should be on next week sometime. As soon as I find out when and if it's a definite, I'll let everyone know.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: December 06, 2008, 03:18:50 PM »

Rob - I'll meet you at Phila. International.  We can fly down, storm the ALE offices, and steal her back.

SS, they'd have a frickin heart attack if we stole Natalee back. A major frickin heart attack. 

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: December 06, 2008, 03:19:03 PM »

Has Kermit given us the new information that was mentioned
yesterday, when it was said: "I am about to tell more."?

Not yet.  I can't wait to get the next installment.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.