April 18, 2024, 05:11:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 277345 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: December 06, 2008, 04:21:41 PM »

Johan -

a hint = 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: December 06, 2008, 04:22:36 PM »

P.S. While here I updated my signature block, and so, if anyone still wants one ~ the printable .pdf file for the Natalee bumper stickers is now on my own web site ~ I've updated the link to that file in my signature block. Yeah, even though I haven't posted in a very, very long time ~ I still still stand with the girl!

Love,
me

Thank you, KatzHome.....nice to see you.  It's been quite a while.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #802 on: December 06, 2008, 04:23:25 PM »

I think this is a human Bone !

Johan you have great eyes.  Now, it's not the radius or the ulna...what is it?

it is a leg bone see insert

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: December 06, 2008, 04:26:02 PM »

P.S. While here I updated my signature block, and so, if anyone still wants one ~ the printable .pdf file for the Natalee bumper stickers is now on my own web site ~ I've updated the link to that file in my signature block. Yeah, even though I haven't posted in a very, very long time ~ I still still stand with the girl!

Love,
me

Thank you, KatzHome.....nice to see you.  It's been quite a while.

Global Moderator now, wow... congratulations! And it's good to see you too NJ Mom! {{{hugs}}}

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #804 on: December 06, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »

OS - I really don't know how to begin to answer your questions except to suggest that you read the past two threads to understand why people are thinking the way that they are thinking.  The cage is different than the one from the huts.  This is a large commercial sized cage and it is questionable whether a fish cage was even stolen from the huts.  The condition of the remains in the cage as described by the experts who found the cage, indicate that the time of water exposure was consistent with the time frame.  There was a cover up and people reportedly have tried to make financial gain from photographs.  The ziplock bags are not ordinary ziplock bages.  They are huge evidence bags.  Three ordinary ziplock bags would not hold clothing, a shoe, various skeletal remains, and a skull.  Natalee's family is not part of any scam.  I don't know how else to help you with your questions.

Hi SS,

I have been reading and it just becomes more confusing to me..I have a p size brain lol..

So I will keep reading maybe it will sink in.

Thanks,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: December 06, 2008, 04:28:37 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone believe that Natalee was placed in a cage different than the one that was

described by the fisherman as missing in June 05 and in this different cage it is possible

that her remains stayed in the exact same place for 3 yrs, so much so that a pic of her

standing on the beach could be placed over cage remains and be exact fit?

Does anyone believe that divers/law enforcement would take ordinary

unmarked/unlabeled ziplock bags into the cage, gather evidence, move away from

evidence long enough for pic to be taken? And I notice in gathering evidence the

pics are crystal clear, amazing to me no sediment was disturbed, NONE..

Does anyone believe that OE/Kyle tried to sell the "legitimate" pics to news organizations and not one was interested in doing a story on "how the remains of Natalee

were found and Aruba is concealing it?"

If you do believe any of this, please help me understand how this happened, I am not getting it.

Maybe I just don't understand what all this is about, looks to me like "someone" was trying to scam for money, who? Could be several but Natalee's family is not part of

it that much I am certain of.

Thank you,

OS

Good to see you, Ospainter.   All reasonable questions....were the photos a set up, too, in your opinion?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: December 06, 2008, 04:28:38 PM »

Johan - do you think it's a leg bone or the humerus, which is the upper arm?   I didn't see anything for the legs in the photographs and I kind of thought that they had been dragged away by scavengers or something.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #807 on: December 06, 2008, 04:29:53 PM »

I think this is a human Bone !

Johan you have great eyes.  Now, it's not the radius or the ulna...what is it?

it is a leg bone see insert

nr : 16   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: December 06, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »

OS - I really don't know how to begin to answer your questions except to suggest that you read the past two threads to understand why people are thinking the way that they are thinking.  The cage is different than the one from the huts.  This is a large commercial sized cage and it is questionable whether a fish cage was even stolen from the huts.  The condition of the remains in the cage as described by the experts who found the cage, indicate that the time of water exposure was consistent with the time frame.  There was a cover up and people reportedly have tried to make financial gain from photographs.  The ziplock bags are not ordinary ziplock bages.  They are huge evidence bags.  Three ordinary ziplock bags would not hold clothing, a shoe, various skeletal remains, and a skull.  Natalee's family is not part of any scam.  I don't know how else to help you with your questions.

Hi SS,

I have been reading and it just becomes more confusing to me..I have a p size brain lol..

So I will keep reading maybe it will sink in.

Thanks,

OS

Go to Kermit's profile.Very informative to say the least..You'll form your own opinion..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #809 on: December 06, 2008, 04:31:36 PM »

Johan - do you think it's a leg bone or the humerus, which is the upper arm?   I didn't see anything for the legs in the photographs and I kind of thought that they had been dragged away by scavengers or something.

i have a special programm for underwater pics and i think it is a leg bone yes
and i think this is not the F-mans hut cage

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #810 on: December 06, 2008, 04:32:09 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone believe that Natalee was placed in a cage different than the one that was

described by the fisherman as missing in June 05 and in this different cage it is possible

that her remains stayed in the exact same place for 3 yrs, so much so that a pic of her

evidence long enough for pic to be taken? And I notice in gathering evidence the

Does anyone believe that OE/Kyle tried to sell the "legitimate" pics to news organizations and not one was interested in doing a story on "how the remains of Natalee

If you do believe any of this, please help me understand how this happened, I am not getting it.

Maybe I just don't understand what all this is about, looks to me like "someone" was trying to scam for money, who? Could be several but Natalee's family is not part of

Thank you,

OS

Thank you!!!!!!!!!   

Your welcome

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #811 on: December 06, 2008, 04:34:55 PM »

caps tols last week that this cage is still there ,maybe they use it for drugs smuggling 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: December 06, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »

Wow, Johan you are good.  I knew there was a reason why I didn't boycott you along with the tulips!   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: December 06, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Thank you,

OS

Thank you!!!!!!!!!   

Your welcome

OS

So you believe they put what appear to be human remains in a cage to make money from TV people??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: December 06, 2008, 04:38:41 PM »

Does anyone know of a forensic anthpologist who could / would look at the pictures ?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #815 on: December 06, 2008, 04:39:23 PM »

Wow, Johan you are good.  I knew there was a reason why I didn't boycott you along with the tulips!   

i send you wooden shoes ha ha 

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: December 06, 2008, 04:40:39 PM »

How Big Is this Cage/Trap?

If cage was estimated at 7.5 FT by 7.5 FT by 2.5 FT -- can someone get a fix on size of material in bags in order to see if these can be sized to remains?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: December 06, 2008, 04:43:13 PM »

How Big Is this Cage/Trap?

If cage was estimated at 7.5 FT by 7.5 FT by 2.5 FT -- can someone get a fix on size of material in bags in order to see if these can be sized to remains?

Good question.  If someone posted the know dimensions of that trap I missed it.  It's hard to tell how big it is.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: December 06, 2008, 04:43:31 PM »

i send you wooden shoes ha ha 

Believe it or not, I think I have a pair in the attic.  If I remember, they have little windmills painted on them.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: December 06, 2008, 04:57:26 PM »

next week many debates in the Dutch Parliament are scheduled concerning Aruba / Antilles.
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/vergaderingen/commissievergaderingen/per_commissie/commissieoverzicht.jsp?COMM=NAAZ

Wednesday or Thursday - Prime-minister Balkenende is also summoned to attend the debate.

all this in preparation for the Round Table Conference in Willemstad, Curaçao on December 15th.

you could consider e-mailing the committee for Aruba / Antilles affairs to put pressure on them.
you never know if that will tip over the balance and have them to finally send the National Police Internal Investigations Department over the Aruba to investigate the Justice Department, OM and Police.

Hero Brinkman is already demanding this, but for now he seems to be on his own.

here are all the members of the committee for Aruba / Antilles affairs:
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp

click on a name and then click on 'Naar persoonlijke pagina' and you see their e-mail adress.
the names on the top of the list are the highest ranking members (longest serving).
they most likely will have to most influence.
most critical of Aruba are the members Remkes, Raak, Gent, Bochove and of course Brinkman.
Beek is heading the committee.

this is the e-mail adress of the committee secretary: cie.naaz@tweedekamer.nl

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.