March 29, 2024, 03:17:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 275555 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 05, 2008, 06:54:41 AM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 08:54:22 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 10:37:45 AM »

JQK & Aruban Arrest Threshold

KELLY: Right. And now we have more new evidence. We have clear evidence of the cover-up between the chief of police and Paulus van der Sloot in addition to the damning admissions made by Joran van der Sloot of criminal conduct, the kidnapping and trafficking and the implication of others.

Kelly is a top-flight attorney.  He has been supported by Chadbourne & Parke, a top flight international law firm.  They have undoubtedly studied Aruban and Dutch law intensely and are certain of their standing on the merits.

This cannot simply be ignored now.

Kelly is factually correct: the threshold for arrest and questioning has been reached.

We have watched two comlpetely innocent men be arrested and detained by Aruban authorities, on far less factual statements and evidence.

Aruba: out of the frying pan and into the fire.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 10:45:43 AM »

Quote from: Frank on Today at 12:45:53 AM
If Jan van der straaten is covering up, what do you call what Hans Mos isn't not doing alot of?

jan van der straaten "saw" the evidence. And he didn't see it on the beach.

the next wall to break down is focus on where she died, the van der sloot house.

What Does van der Straten Know About Natalee Holloway?

h/t to Hasibokus - read more there.

In a Dutch interview Aruban Police Superintendent Jan van der Straten told the reporter that he doesn’t believe that Natalee is still alive.

With regard to Natalee’s status, van der Straaten gave the following statement to a Dutch reporter:

Translation:

Rep: Any hopes for a positive outcome?

Jan: You always have to be hopeful, but I don’t believe anymore that we will find Natalee alive.

Rep: Why not?

Jan: Because I know the details of the investigation and you don't!

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/what_does_van_d.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crazybabyborg
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 10:46:06 AM »

PRESENT! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 10:46:52 AM »

Brought Hammer's post over...not sure it there are others you may want...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 10:50:42 AM »

Kermit says Natalee remains found in cage.
Others, who claim to have spoken to family, say that Natalee remains not found in cage.

Question: Who is right?
(Remember: Kermit never lies..., Is the family lying? Why?)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 10:51:55 AM »

Quote from: Frank on Today at 12:45:53 AM
If Jan van der straaten is covering up, what do you call what Hans Mos isn't not doing alot of?

jan van der straaten "saw" the evidence. And he didn't see it on the beach.

the next wall to break down is focus on where she died, the van der sloot house.

What Does van der Straten Know About Natalee Holloway?

h/t to Hasibokus - read more there.

In a Dutch interview Aruban Police Superintendent Jan van der Straten told the reporter that he doesn’t believe that Natalee is still alive.

With regard to Natalee’s status, van der Straaten gave the following statement to a Dutch reporter:

Translation:

Rep: Any hopes for a positive outcome?

Jan: You always have to be hopeful, but I don’t believe anymore that we will find Natalee alive.

Rep: Why not?

Jan: Because I know the details of the investigation and you don't!

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/what_does_van_d.html

I agree!! Great post! Why not sit down with JQK and discuss the case? Why not investigate what Greta has?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 10:53:52 AM »

Others, who claim to have spoken to family, say that Natalee remains not found in cage.

second time for this post. Not sure what the point or the question really is?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 10:58:36 AM »

I don't think anyone is lying. Buckshot we've all looked at facts and tried to put together pieces of the puzzle. Sometimes it leads to a theory that works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't think it's anymore complicated than that.

I speak from the experience of being absolutely sure that the blonde hair on the duct tape was Natalee's. 

I still say if I opened a hair accessories shop on the island, I'd be rich. If you have to resort to duct tape for hair management while surfing, there's a real opportunity there.  Rolling Eyes
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 10:59:36 AM »

Quote from: Magnolia on Today at 12:50:56 AM
One thing that I find interesting is posters coming in shifts to
discredit Kermit.  It is an organized thing.
Kermit post alone and always backs up his/her post.
The others post nonsense to attempt to confuse and discredit.
There is never anything substantial.
I have tried to stay quiet today and observe and that is what I
have noticed.

No one is trying to sideswipe Kermit.  I am tired of reading this...we are trying to tell you and everyone else that Beth and Jug...both of them find the insinuations about John, Kyle and Caps ridiculous and time wasted until something else comes of it all.  Right now they are more excited about the recent revelations from Joran.  Everyone wants to dismiss it as total lies, but I tell you right now...here...the family does not discredit all of it.  They have their reason and I have been asked not to explain the reasons.  They feel that Joran saying Paulus paid certain cops to help in the cover up make more sense than most anything they have heard. They experienced things and were told things that now make perfect sense that indeed Paulus was controlling things. 

The family realizes that finding Natalee is almost impossible at this point. What they want is the same as we do...they want to see Paulus in handcuffs and people ratting each other out.  Yet, they are still guarded because the corruption goes to Rudy as well.  It's hard to get action when the person calling for action is even more corrupt than those being accused.  If Paulus knew he could pay for loyalty what can Rudy get for his money?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 11:00:32 AM »

I don't think anyone is lying. Buckshot we've all looked at facts and tried to put together pieces of the puzzle. Sometimes it leads to a theory that works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't think it's anymore complicated than that.

I speak from the experience of being absolutely sure that the blonde hair on the duct tape was Natalee's. 

I still say if I opened a hair accessories shop on the island, I'd be rich. If you have to resort to duct tape for hair management while surfing, there's a real opportunity there.  Rolling Eyes

I just luv ya CBB!! ((hugs))

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 11:00:34 AM »

If the family knows, or it is not significant to them (I can hardly believe this after all we've seen), perhaps there is a reason the family do not wish to admit their knowledge publicly.  Is there a plan in place to bring down the guilty all the way up to the Minister of Justice?  Is the evidence of Aruban complicity to hide Natalee's remains from the cage one major piece of the plan?  Is this evidence they will use to finally expose the corruption and in the long run, get justice for Natalee?  This is what I see as being hinted by various posters who would rather we not discuss Kermit's theory. 

While I realize that Arubans and the Dutch on Aruba operate conspiratorially, I would be surprised if the family and their legal advisors practiced this approach.  They have always been advocates of openness and truth.  That's why I have a hard time understanding some of this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Miss-Underestimated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 11:01:11 AM »

Amazing isn't it. only 30 days after Natalee went missing Jan Van der Straten

was so sure Natalee would not be found alive.  Think about all the evidence so carefully given to Karin Jaansen to take to Holland, to be disproven as anything relevant to the investigation.   All of us God fearing people know there is a special place in hell for the liars, cheats and murders, in this whole scene

no more perfume for the pigs
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2008, 11:01:27 AM »

Before I was at SM, I don't know if anyone posted transcripts.
 I did do some in 2007 but I don't know where they went.
I started a new thread when the story came alive again here.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4063.new#new.

I do have saved on my PC all  Inportant transcripts

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2008, 11:02:22 AM »

second time for this post. Not sure what the point or the question really is?

Not sure either Lisa...Good Morning...

My point from the previous thread was...

Please read the posts that Kermit has quoted "In Context"

Sure Caps mentioned 3 ponds, maybe more...he didn't say Natalee was in any of them from what I can recall.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 11:02:22 AM »

ss
Possible..
Natalee was placed in Jalitza's crypt and Jaltiza was placed in the fish cage with Natalee's clothes, including her denim skirt

Jalitza Wever dies june 2 2005 buried on june 6th 2005 born 1962 =  Just 43 years old

Why she died nobody knows.
Further research needed by Aruban citizens to identify cause of death and family members.
Just bringing this thought over.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 11:04:51 AM »

Quote from: MumInOhio
Thanks Lala's for reminding me...

Here is the link for some early discussions in Shango on Clyde Burke. Kermie used a post to back up one of his posts...

Ask Lala's and Finngirl...It is all about context... 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2860

Maybe you have to explain the context...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2008, 11:05:56 AM »

Amazing isn't it. only 30 days after Natalee went missing Jan Van der Straten

was so sure Natalee would not be found alive.  Think about all the evidence so carefully given to Karin Jaansen to take to Holland, to be disproven as anything relevant to the investigation.   All of us God fearing people know there is a special place in hell for the liars, cheats and murders, in this whole scene

Amen!!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2008, 11:06:11 AM »

One more chi ching of 2 cents on this:

BECAUSE of the way this case has been corrupted by all who should have been investigating it, the door has always been wide open to explore any possibilities. In fact, the corruption is so deep, the cover-up so incredulous, the arrogance so blatent, that there just aren't any borders that define what could have happened, even when looked at by very reasonable people.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2008, 11:09:07 AM »

One more chi ching of 2 cents on this:

BECAUSE of the way this case has been corrupted by all who should have been investigating it, the door has always been wide open to explore any possibilities. In fact, the corruption is so deep, the cover-up so incredulous, the arrogance so blatent, that there just aren't any borders that define what could have happened, even when looked at by very reasonable people.

Agreed.  Kermit's pictures taken in consideration with various posts made in the past by OE and the actions of other individuals make this as plausible a theory to consider and discuss as Natalee being buried in Jalitza's grave.  Actually, I find the first more plausible than the second.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.