May 28, 2024, 07:30:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 281196 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: December 05, 2008, 05:51:56 PM »

This picture Disturbs me. 

« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 06:28:41 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: December 05, 2008, 05:52:42 PM »

the same FBI that shut Max's case down yesterday? and those were all American citizens involved except the corrupt Aruba Polis Department.. Aruba is a sovereign nation... don't put your trust where no belongs

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: December 05, 2008, 05:52:44 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Tonight At 9PM Eastern - “Are Defense Attorneys Monsters, Or Are They Just Doing Their Job?”

Tonight, Dana welcomes the lawyers of some of American society’s most deplorable public figures - at least according to the media.

Attorney Joel Brodsky (regarding client Drew Peterson)
Attorney Mark Geragos (regarding client Scott Peterson)
Attorney Joe Tacopina (regarding client Joran Van der Sloot)
Assistant District Attorney for Los Angeles County, Robin Sax
In tonight’s second segment, Melody Schmidt discusses the death of her son Joshua Whittier and asks if Joshua’s death is Florida’s “best kept secret”.

LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/05/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-are-defense-attorneys-monsters-or-are-they-just-doing-their-job/

Dana ... I am looking forward to tonight's show.

Please keep mind ... Joe Tacopina's never changing position in regards to the non-involvement Joran van der Sloot in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 when an American citizen went missing and ... was never seen again.

Tacopina may think his client is a sociopath and ... his father is a simpleton but ... he contends that neither had anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++

On the Record w/ Greta
New Developments in Natalee Holloway Case
Friday, February 01, 2008

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S ATTORNEY: ... What I will tell you is this. There is nothing .... that's going to convince me, my investigators or anyone with intimate knowledge of this case that Joran had anything to do with Natalee's disappearance ...

<snipped>

TACOPINA: ... I'm as determined as ever to stand here and tell you that he had nothing to do with the disappearance.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327625,00.html

NANCY GRACE
Remains of Young White Female Found in Reno Field; Natalee Holloway Case Update
Aired February 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER: Well, Holly, I`ll tell you, it`s very disappointing. But it doesn`t surprise me. I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick.

But, yes, hey I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to -- you know, to blow up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TACOPINA: But I still tell you, and I stand by the notion that the investigation regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has not led to Joran. That's the bottom line.

No one expects anyone to believe anything this kid has to say anymore. Quite frankly, he's on the verge of sociopath and despicable, but--

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: Skip Joran. What -- Is the tape made up?

TACOPINA: I spoke to Paulus last night as this was going on. I mean, talk about a guy-- you don't know Paulus. I do. Paulus is a simpleton.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is this tape made up? Is this tape just crazy?

TACOPINA: He absolutely denies ever having that conversation, ever. So yes, I believe that tape's false.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: December 05, 2008, 05:53:39 PM »

Gotta hand it to you Dana, if you can stand three defense attorneys at one time, you have a stronger stomach than I do!

Should be interesting, but I might bring my waders.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: December 05, 2008, 05:54:08 PM »

This picture Disturbs me ,where did Kyle get this picture of Natalee to use for this?

The beach photo.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: December 05, 2008, 05:55:47 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Tonight At 9PM Eastern - “Are Defense Attorneys Monsters, Or Are They Just Doing Their Job?”

Tonight, Dana welcomes the lawyers of some of American society’s most deplorable public figures - at least according to the media.

In tonight’s second segment, Melody Schmidt discusses the death of her son Joshua Whittier and asks if Joshua’s death is Florida’s “best kept secret”.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/05/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-are-defense-attorneys-monsters-or-are-they-just-doing-their-job/

Please keep mind ... Joe Tacopina's never changing position in regards to the non-involvement Joran van der Sloot in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 when an American citizen went missing and ... was never seen again.

Tacopina may think his client is a sociopath and ... his father is a simpleton but ... he contends that neither had anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++

On the Record w/ Greta

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S ATTORNEY: ... What I will tell you is this. There is nothing .... that's going to convince me, my investigators or anyone with intimate knowledge of this case that Joran had anything to do with Natalee's disappearance ...

<snipped>

TACOPINA: ... I'm as determined as ever to stand here and tell you that he had nothing to do with the disappearance.

NANCY GRACE

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER: Well, Holly, I`ll tell you, it`s very disappointing. But it doesn`t surprise me. I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick.

But, yes, hey I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to -- you know, to blow up.

TACOPINA: But I still tell you, and I stand by the notion that the investigation regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has not led to Joran. That's the bottom line.

No one expects anyone to believe anything this kid has to say anymore. Quite frankly, he's on the verge of sociopath and despicable, but--

<snipped>

TACOPINA: I spoke to Paulus last night as this was going on. I mean, talk about a guy-- you don't know Paulus. I do. Paulus is a simpleton.

TACOPINA: He absolutely denies ever having that conversation, ever. So yes, I believe that tape's false.

Jossy Mansur will also join me with some very interesting comments about recent events in aruba.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: December 05, 2008, 05:56:32 PM »

Gotta hand it to you Dana, if you can stand three defense attorneys at one time, you have a stronger stomach than I do!

Should be interesting, but I might bring my waders.

lol
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: December 05, 2008, 05:57:04 PM »

See this is exactly why I haven't commented on the discussion.  Anybody who goes against the norm here either twists words or spins.  Carry on.
Now, Pita, that is blatantly untrue and you know it.  The monkeys have always been open to all sorts of theories.  The only thing the monkeys don't like is censorship and attempts to disinform.  Your comments on the current discussion are welcome.  I'd like to hear them and your reasoning. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: December 05, 2008, 05:57:49 PM »

Holloway-case messed up by nepotism
4 Dec, 2008, 10:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD -- Jan van der Straten has messed up the investigation in the first ten days after it got out that the American teenager Natalee Holloway had disappeared.  He helped his ‘friend’ Paul van der Sloot to protect his suspected son Joran.

Justice-minister Rudy Croes says this now that he feels attacked by the former chief of police and the first investigation leader of the case.  Van der Straten has criticized certain aspects of the Police Corps (KPA) earlier this week.   “He has also compared our Guarda Nos Costa with a politically driven group à la Chávez (Venezuelan president)”, says  Croes.  “He is an activist of the opposition party AVP, that’s why, but he forgets that it is the Natalee Holloway-case that was driven by favouritism.”

Wait till retirement
“I actually wanted to wait till my retirement next year to bring this into the open”, continues the minister.  “But the time has come to tell the truth.  When the case came to light, I heard Van der Straten say literally:  ‘I can’t let this happen to my friend Paul’.  And then during the first ten days, there were heavy telephone traffic between him and Paul van der Sloot.”

According to Croes, Van der Straten has perhaps consciously deployed the so-called flexiteam after the disappearance of Natalee.  “He said in May 2005: ‘I can solve this with my flexiteam’.  As everybody knows, the flexiteam was a team that was put into action when the regular police team was over-occupied; for example during carnival.
A detective could be included in the team, but it was no police-team that was capable of doing an investigation.  Why didn’t he call in the taya-team (police officers with a lot of expertise and experience – red.)?”

There are more things that went wrong.  “Why was a beach-bum accused at that time, who has been a choller before?  He had supposedly done it, while internally it was known that he hadn’t done it.  Very special is also the fact that the Dutch language was used during Joran’s interrogation, while he is fluent in Papiamento, same as our detective.  Our people could have done their work much better if the conversations were done in their own language.  Why was he so privileged?  Simply because it were ‘Dutch-friends’; all three of them: Joran, Paul, and Jan.  Don’t forget that a Dutch minister had asked me at that time not to mention that Joran is a European Dutch citizen.  I won’t say who this person is, but if by any chance I have to mention his name, I definitely will.  We felt abandoned by the Netherlands when Aruba was so devastated by the case.   I have told this to the Dutch premier Balkenende, state secretary Bijleveld (Kingdom Relations), and minister Hirsch-Ballin (Justice).  But until now, everybody has remained quit and has let the world besmear Aruba’s name.  They abandoned us and let us suffer.”

Croes is of the opinion that the solving of the case is with the three Dutchmen Van der Straten and Paul and Joran van der Sloot.  He says that a new investigation team must come that consists of Arubans, Antilleans, and Americans.  “Why did it never occur to them to remove Jan van der Straten from his position after those ten ill-bred days?  In the case of Marlies van der Kouwe in Bonaire, police officers were taken off the case because they have failed.  I challenge Van der Straten and Paul van der Sloot to come up with clarifications, so that Aruba’s name can be cleared from this mess (porkeria).

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50147.php

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: December 05, 2008, 06:02:01 PM »

the same FBI that shut Max's case down yesterday? and those were all American citizens involved except the corrupt Aruba Polis Department.. Aruba is a sovereign nation... don't put your trust where no belongs

The dropped Max Derives yesterday ? Where do you find this info ?
The F.B.I. should never close that case..
There is no way that man LOST that boy the way he said..
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: December 05, 2008, 06:03:11 PM »

The war between Van der Stratten and Croes was probably a while in the making.  Maybe Croes decided that the only way to close this case was to offer a scapegoat.  But, this particular accusation against Van der Stratten also covers the Minister of Justice with the same mud because he is/was the ultimate party responsible for the actions of the police.  That is what puzzle me here.  I'm beginning to think that Croes knows he's going down, and he's going to take the rest of them with him. 

I love this article Blonde. If this would have happened in the U.S. Ben Vocking would have been fired on the spot and never worked for a government office the rest of his life! Karin Jannsen would have at the very least been reprimanded for ever allowing it to happen and probably would have lost her job as well.

This is a prime example of the arrogance and utter failure of the Dutch system to uphold justice to innocent victims. They are totally corrupt, rotten to the core.

Next up bring Karin Jannsen into the corruption loop. She knew the evidence, she had to agree on delaying the arrest of J2K, she would have had to sign off on the security guards' arrest. It's now time to bring her fat ass into the spotlight.
It would really be nice to see Vo(king) , Smit, and Wit, start talking.  This whole thing can really get interesting fast.... Hmmm, Dompig would be a good one to bring in also.

The Public Ministry (Aruban prosecutor's office) affirmed that Ben King, head of the support division of the Attorney General, was present at the house of the Van der Sloot family when it was being searched Thursday last week.

Spokesperson Marianne Croes, of the prosecutor's office: “King was and is on holiday. He was indeed not present on behalf of the PM (during the search of the van der Sloot estate)” The spokesperson doesn’t want to comment on the various observations that find it strange that a member of the PM was present at the house of the suspects family while the search took place.

Sources within the PM affirm however that the PM as a whole is not happy at all with the actions of Ben King, because this may raise doubts with regard to the impartiality of the ministry.

King himself says that he and his family have been good friends with the Van der Sloots for some years now. Paul van der Sloot also worked for the PM in the past. King: “A few years ago, when I was working at KIA (local prison), I was maltreated by a prisoner and went through a rough period during which the Van der Sloot family provided us with fantastic support. We want to do the same for them now. But I realize naturally that I cannot stand at both sides on the line.”

And because of this King took some time off from his job to be able to support his friends. King: “It is a small island where conclusions are drawn very fast.” Both Public Ministry and I realize that we have to remain cool-headed. At the same time I have my rights as private-citizen and I want to support my friends in this difficult period.” Ben King was formerly n
amed Vocking, he changed his name a few months ago and his name is now officially King. Exclamation

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: December 05, 2008, 06:05:55 PM »

None of these cowards believe they will be in any sort of legal jeopardy. The blaming and shaming is how they play this game. They did it with Natalee and Beth.

These Dutch who care so much about appearances get more thin-skinned by being made to look bad than caring at all about Natalee and a crime.

Look what they've already told us. The coordination began with the Tourism Board that backed the idea of attacking Natalee and defending Aruba. Steve Cohen is as guilty as Jan van der straaten in participating in a cover up. It was more like a strategy.

But it's out of control now, and the paranoid don't do well in this situation. I think Natalee haunts them literally and Rudy Croes and Joran van der sloot and Paulus are afraid to turn their heads.

If Joran can go free spinning stories, why don't you think Rudy Croes and jan van der straaten can too?

It's like they are playing power games with each other by revealing bits and pieces of what they already know, like little rounds of ammo to hurt each other.

Every day I still am shocked at the fact that no one person has the courage to stand up and risk everything by ending this nightmare. I still am amazed really.

I never believed people could be that totally without soul. They all know what happened. Nothing is beyond reality. I'm still waiting for Paulus to represent the guards in a suit against the Aruba Police Department.

Both the guards and the van der sloots have called the police "fools."

Is that a lie? Are they as Steve Cohen says "confused not corrupt?"

Mitch said on Greta's program Monday night that Van der Straten told them that any questions the family wanted answered would have to go through the Aruba Tourism Board. Who was on that board? ANTONIO CARLO, Joran's lawyer and PVDS' good buddy future business partner to be.

Who worked with the tourism boards ATA and AHATA? Steve Cohen. I think Dana needs to get Steve back on to play hardball.

Joran's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, and the prosecutor, Karin Janseen, where the lawyer says he wants to clear his own conscience and that Joran is very much involved, that he played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway—but that Carlo is leaving it to the police to find the evidence. [Another van der Sloot attorney has denied that this happened.]

URL: http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: December 05, 2008, 06:06:05 PM »

The Public Ministry (Aruban prosecutor's office) affirmed that Ben King, head of the support division of the Attorney General, was present at the house of the Van der Sloot family when it was being searched Thursday last week.

Spokesperson Marianne Croes, of the prosecutor's office: “King was and is on holiday. He was indeed not present on behalf of the PM (during the search of the van der Sloot estate)” The spokesperson doesn’t want to comment on the various observations that find it strange that a member of the PM was present at the house of the suspects family while the search took place.

Sources within the PM affirm however that the PM as a whole is not happy at all with the actions of Ben King, because this may raise doubts with regard to the impartiality of the ministry.

King himself says that he and his family have been good friends with the Van der Sloots for some years now. Paul van der Sloot also worked for the PM in the past. King: “A few years ago, when I was working at KIA (local prison), I was maltreated by a prisoner and went through a rough period during which the Van der Sloot family provided us with fantastic support. We want to do the same for them now. But I realize naturally that I cannot stand at both sides on the line.”

And because of this King took some time off from his job to be able to support his friends. King: “It is a small island where conclusions are drawn very fast.” Both Public Ministry and I realize that we have to remain cool-headed. At the same time I have my rights as private-citizen and I want to support my friends in this difficult period.” Ben King was formerly n
amed Vocking, he changed his name a few months ago and his name is now officially King. Exclamation

I love this article Blonde. If this would have happened in the U.S. Ben Vocking would have been fired on the spot and never worked for a government office the rest of his life! Karin Jannsen would have at the very least been reprimanded for ever allowing it to happen and probably would have lost her job as well.

This is a prime example of the arrogance and utter failure of the Dutch system to uphold justice to innocent victims. They are totally corrupt, rotten to the core.

(Sorry for the pervous post, got buried in the quote stacks)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 05, 2008, 06:06:20 PM »

See this is exactly why I haven't commented on the discussion.  Anybody who goes against the norm here either twists words or spins.  Carry on.
Now, Pita, that is blatantly untrue and you know it.  The monkeys have always been open to all sorts of theories.  The only thing the monkeys don't like is censorship and attempts to disinform.  Your comments on the current discussion are welcome.  I'd like to hear them and your reasoning. 

Just asked a question?Thought that's what Monkey's do..Socratic Method..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: December 05, 2008, 06:10:11 PM »

None of these cowards believe they will be in any sort of legal jeopardy. The blaming and shaming is how they play this game. They did it with Natalee and Beth.

These Dutch who care so much about appearances get more thin-skinned by being made to look bad than caring at all about Natalee and a crime.

Look what they've already told us. The coordination began with the Tourism Board that backed the idea of attacking Natalee and defending Aruba. Steve Cohen is as guilty as Jan van der straaten in participating in a cover up. It was more like a strategy.

But it's out of control now, and the paranoid don't do well in this situation. I think Natalee haunts them literally and Rudy Croes and Joran van der sloot and Paulus are afraid to turn their heads.

If Joran can go free spinning stories, why don't you think Rudy Croes and jan van der straaten can too?

It's like they are playing power games with each other by revealing bits and pieces of what they already know, like little rounds of ammo to hurt each other.

Every day I still am shocked at the fact that no one person has the courage to stand up and risk everything by ending this nightmare. I still am amazed really.

I never believed people could be that totally without soul. They all know what happened. Nothing is beyond reality. I'm still waiting for Paulus to represent the guards in a suit against the Aruba Police Department.

Both the guards and the van der sloots have called the police "fools."

Is that a lie? Are they as Steve Cohen says "confused not corrupt?"

Mitch said on Greta's program Monday night that Van der Straten told them that any questions the family wanted answered would have to go through the Aruba Tourism Board. Who was on that board? ANTONIO CARLO, Joran's lawyer and PVDS' good buddy future business partner to be.

Who worked with the tourism boards ATA and AHATA? Steve Cohen. I think Dana needs to get Steve back on to play hardball.

Joran's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, and the prosecutor, Karin Janseen, where the lawyer says he wants to clear his own conscience and that Joran is very much involved, that he played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway—but that Carlo is leaving it to the police to find the evidence. [Another van der Sloot attorney has denied that this happened.]

http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:U4QVEn2aUfAJ:www.newsweek.com/id/109260/output/print+Joran's+lawyer,+Antonio+Carlo,+and+the+prosecutor,+Karin+Janseen,+where+the+lawyer+says+he+wants+to+clear+his+own+conscience+and+that+Joran+is+very+much+involved,+that+he+played+a+major+part+in+the+disappearance+of+Natalee+Holloway%E2%80%94but+that+Carlo+is+leaving+it+to+the+police+to+find+the+evidence.+%5BAnother+van+der+Sloot+attorney+has+denied+that+this+happened.%5D&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Thanks, Blonde. Here again a Dutch law was broken and ignored. Defendent's lawyers are absolutely prohibited from speaking to a prosecutor. It makes you wonder, how many other times did Karin Jannsen talk to the defendents' lawyers? Why did she remain silent after talking to Antonio Carlo?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: December 05, 2008, 06:10:15 PM »

Janet

+++++

On the Record w/ Greta

<snipped>

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

Jossy Mansur will also join me with some very interesting comments about recent events in aruba.

Dana ... Jossy is the only Aruban who has upheld the family's contention that a corrupt investigation has denied Natalee justice from the getgo and ... for that I am so grateful..

Janet

+++++

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

STEVE HOLLOWAY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
April 6, 2007

Comment #20 ... I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.

Comment by Steve Holloway | April 6, 2007, 1:02 pm

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FPComments
December 5, 2006

Comment #6 ... THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: December 05, 2008, 06:12:02 PM »

Hotshot - where are you getting the information about the divers peeking in on the 30th, but not touching anything? We all saw it on TV.  I don't recall reading that anywhere.  Could you please give us the links?  Obviously there were two dives, and it appears that two, not one dive was filmed.

12/15/2007-Persistence arrived Aruba
12/18/2008-Persistence began search
12/24/2007-Located trap
12/25/2007-Tim Miller-Looks like a skull-Dateline video
12/26/2007-Persistence calibrations completed
12/29/2007-Dive Series of Persistence
12/29/2008-Dives-Thumbs Down per Dateline video
12/30/2008-Dives-Thumbs Down? Per transcript. Mos etc on board
12/31/2007-Multiple Dives

There is something that doesn't make sense.  If an American diver went down on the 30th and peeked into the without touching anything, and he gave a thumbs down signal indicating that nothing was in the cage, then why did ALE return on the 7th to clean the cage of something that wasn't there on the 30th?  Thats my question also  It was also explained to us that it wasn't a thumbs down sign, but rather an indication of low oxygen.  I remember that also

Ya know, I really do want to believe the Americans involved in all of this and I would like to be able to agree with everything that you are reporting that Jug says.  Why is it though that Kermit's photographs keep giving us different information and why do we keep finding discrepanices in all of the Persistence information?  I am starting to get really annoyed by the inconsistencies that keep appearing.

Was the photograph of Eduardo Mansur standing on the deck with the Tims taken on December 30th?  Was he one of the divers in the photograph dated 12/30?  I was to believe he was.
Lets all not forget that there was a boat that got stranded out somewhere, and they had the Persistence go out and try to rescue them.  Who knows what went on there.  That took a few hours also.  If I recall correctly they never found the boat.  Who set that one up?
[/quote]

If i recall correctly, according to Kermit Kyle said the FBI confirmed that there were human remains in the trap

never lift the pressure of evil island
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: December 05, 2008, 06:16:20 PM »

This picture Disturbs me ,where did Kyle get this picture of Natalee to use for this?

Thanks Blonde.  It sure looks to me like the photograph of the three divers and the up close photograph of the cage contents were taken within minutes of each other on January 30th.  According to the press release, Tim T. was diving with 2 Aruban divers, one believed to be Eduardo Mansur.  Now, how could they possibly come to the surface and say that there was nothing in the cage?  How could they tell Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway that there was nothing in the cage?  It's impossible that they saw nothing in the cage because the their own photographs show that there was a lot in the cage.  It was the same nothing in the cage that ALE went back down and confiscated on January 7th - a shoe, a denim skirt, and some human remains.  I am overwhelmed by this.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: December 05, 2008, 06:17:01 PM »

maybe ask Hero Brinkman on the radio show one day.
he can explain a lot about the politics.
i've read his debates in parliament and he is very well informed about the situation on Aruba and the other islands.

and he has been police inspector in Amsterdam before he got into politics.

coincidence is that Jan van der Straten wanted him arrested.
to me that shows that Brinkman was on to something.

contact form:
http://www.pvv.nl/index.php?option=com_facileforms&Itemid=114
i've got his phone numbers and e-mail if you want it.

i don't know how well he speaks English...
especially because it can get complicated with all formal political jargon to explain.
in Dutch he is very good at it. he appears regularly on Dutch shows both radio and TV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Freedom
The Party for Freedom (Dutch: Partij voor de Vrijheid, PVV) is a Dutch conservative political party. It is led by Geert Wilders, who was the only representative in Dutch parliament of the forerunner of the party, the Group Wilders faction. The party won nine seats in the 2006 general election, making it the fifth largest party in parliament, and third largest opposition party.

Hero Brinkman, Amsterdam policeman, nicknamed Rambo of the Bellamybuurt

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: December 05, 2008, 06:18:09 PM »

Just asked a question?Thought that's what Monkey's do..Socratic Method..
Me, too.  Well, she'll comment when she wants.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.