April 28, 2024, 05:57:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 277849 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: December 05, 2008, 06:19:58 PM »

Joran's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, and the prosecutor, Karin Janseen, where the lawyer says he wants to clear his own conscience and that Joran is very much involved, that he played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway—but that Carlo is leaving it to the police to find the evidence. [Another van der Sloot attorney has denied that this happened.][/b]

URL: http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260

Quote from: Pita on February 12, 2008, 04:55:56 PM

The LineUp 12-03-06

Kimberly: Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries conducted the investigation. I asked him about his conversation with Van der Sloots first attorney Antonio Carlo. Listen to this.

Peter: Well we paid Carlo a visit in his office and we recorded that with candid camera and at first he tried to deny that there had been a meeting with head prosecutor but after a while he realized what we knew and then he got very uncomfortable and admitted that there had been a meeting and that was with the head prosecutor and panicked and he was very uncomfortable with this.

Kimberly: Now how did Antonio Carlo describe why he met Karin Janssen?

Peter: Well he didnt want to tell us very much about it but what we found out that there was a secret meeting and thats highly unusually because head prosecutor is not allowed to have talks during an investigation with the lawyer or attorney so thats very strange and also Karin Janssen the head prosecutor wrote us a fax in which she admitted that a meeting took place so its impossible to deny that there was a meeting.

Kimberly: And what was divulged during these meetings.

Peter: Well in the meeting Mr. Carlo said that he had to clear his conscience and that Joran Van der Sloot played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. No doubt at all that he said that.

Kimberly: Did he go into any other details in terms of what that means played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

Peter: Well he then stated to the head prosecutor that it was up to the police and the justice to get the full proof of this but that he wanted to clear his conscience and that yeah they had to do the work.

Kimberly: And how many letters were exchanged back and forth between them and what information was in those letters?

Peter: Well the head prosecutor wrote him a letter and she asked for more details and then Mr. Carlo got scared because his tip was certainly on paper and he didnt expect that because it was a secret meeting and when Karin Janssen put it on paper he realized it was no longer a secret so then he wrote a letter back and denied he had said something like that.

Kimberly: Now have any of the Aruban or Dutch Officials contacted you about this important information?

Peter: Yeah they contact me I have several sources in this case and there is really no doubt not for one percent that he said that.

Kimberly: And what do the investigators make of this?

Peter: Now they make of this of course that Joran Van der Sloot is responsible for the disappearance of Natalee.

Kimberly: Wow. Now you know of course Jorans current attorney Joe Tacopina said that this is making up facts your fabricating facts there was no such meeting.

Peter: No then (Peter started laughing) he doesnt know what happened I think and I have recording with our candid camera which shows the opposite of what he is saying so I dont think hes very well informed.

Kimberly: Alright well Peter thank you so much in joining me tonight and talking about these new developments.

Peter: OK welcome.

http://www.katablog.com/day_blogs.cfm?d=4&m=12&y=2006

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 05, 2008, 06:22:11 PM »

Good Day Monkeys  long time No See

I'm so far out of date... I'm not going to even get into the fish trap except to ask... Do we know the size of it ...   7x7x2  I thought

And someone please tell me  the Rudy  cut his Own throat  with this statement
Wait till retirement
“I actually wanted to wait till my retirement next year to bring this into the open”, continues the minister.  “But the time has come to tell the truth.  When the case came to light, I heard Van der Straten say literally:  ‘I can’t let this happen to my friend Paul’.  And then during the first ten days, there were heavy telephone traffic between him and Paul van der Sloot.”

Please tell me that he just said That He knew there were problems and did NOTHING to point them out / stop them!   To me that would make him part of the conspiracy !!!

Oh but maybe Arura does not have conspiracy type laws.... 

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: December 05, 2008, 06:22:17 PM »

Excuse me, Caylee forum at page 98.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: December 05, 2008, 06:23:00 PM »

It can't end with van der straaten. How the search warrant was not granted for the van der sloot residence widens the loyalty to all things Dutch.

I am delighted to know Peter deVries is well informed on Paulus' corrupt ties and assume he didn't play any of it during his last program because he is still working on it. He has already let it be known that Paulus had access to all the investigative files, including those of the FBI.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: December 05, 2008, 06:23:12 PM »

JOSSY MANSUR:  THE GEROLD DOMPIG SECRETLY RECORDED TAPE

Quote from: Pita on February 12, 2008, 04:55:56 PM

The LineUp 12-03-06

Jossy Mansur (Editor of Dario Newspaper in Aruba) by phone:

Kimberly: I got to ask you what did the former police chief say to you about Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers involvement in Natalees disappearance.

Jossy: He definitely confirmed that they admitted to the police that they had molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness but among other things that he said.

Kimberly: And how long was this conversation and who specifically did you speak to.

Jossy: I spoke to Gerald Dompig the conversation took place in my office for about an hour and I have it all on video tape.

Kimberly: Any why did you video tape it Jossy?

Jossy: Because as the Diario we usually do that with people we dont trust to begin with. To have a documented proof of whatever we are going to publish in the future.

Kimberly: Alright well there are many people who doubt that you have this tape and want to know in fact is contained in this video tape? Do you have a transcript of this?

Jossy: You know many people doubt many things I say but after I publish the truth everybody becomes quiet. They go into a profound silence. But we have the proof I have the tape the video tape, we have various copies of it made.

Kimberly: OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalees disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

Jossy: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we dont have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, Im quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if its not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself its eight years. He told me this (inaudible) Im quoting from the tape.

Kimberly: And what else did he tell you?

Jossy: He told me many other things. For example you are not talking about Joran alone because while the other guy was driving the car they were making out with the girl in the back.

Kimberly: And when you say they who was he referring to did he specify the Kalpoe brothers?

Jossy: He said the Kalpoe brothers with Joran yes.

Kimberly: Did you ask him why he didnt do anything with this information and why a case wasnt presented by the prosecutor?

Jossy: No because I thought they would proceed on the basis of a model crime because he confirmed that these three suspects admitted this to the police.

Kimberly: Jossy have you presented this tape to the new police chief or the prosecutors office. Who else has the information?

Jossy: The tape I only have the tape, I havent given it to anyone because so many things have happened in this case and so many mistrusts of who you can trust and who you cannot trust so I will present it to the prosecution when this case goes to court.

Kimberly: Jossy Mansur thank you for being on with me tonight.

http://www.katablog.com/day_blogs.cfm?d=4&m=12&y=2006

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: December 05, 2008, 06:24:55 PM »

Good Day Monkeys  long time No See

I'm so far out of date... I'm not going to even get into the fish trap except to ask... Do we know the size of it ...   7x7x2  I thought

And someone please tell me  the Rudy  cut his Own throat  with this statement
Wait till retirement
“I actually wanted to wait till my retirement next year to bring this into the open”, continues the minister.  “But the time has come to tell the truth.  When the case came to light, I heard Van der Straten say literally:  ‘I can’t let this happen to my friend Paul’.  And then during the first ten days, there were heavy telephone traffic between him and Paul van der Sloot.”

Please tell me that he just said That He knew there were problems and did NOTHING to point them out / stop them!   To me that would make him part of the conspiracy !!!

Oh but maybe Arura does not have conspiracy type laws.... 

TIA

Merry Christmas, OF.  Oh, yes.  I think Rudy has shot himself in the foot.  He's a part of this whole mess.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: December 05, 2008, 06:25:27 PM »

These photographs were taken two minutes apart while Tim Trehen, Edyardi Mansur, and another diver were at the cage site.  How can they say there was nothing in the cage?  We have photographs that there was something in the cage when they were there.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 05, 2008, 06:25:42 PM »

OH DANA

If you have a chance   ask  Joe my question about Rudy and conspiracy,  since Joe must know something about Aruba Law by now   Or He can call  Arlene and get back with you 
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: December 05, 2008, 06:33:14 PM »

<<Snip>>
Merry Christmas, OF.  Oh, yes.  I think Rudy has shot himself in the foot.  He's a part of this whole mess.
Merry Chirstmas AzLady
Just in the foot     I was hoping the gun was stuck down the middle of his front waist band

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: December 05, 2008, 06:34:40 PM »

These photographs were taken two minutes apart while Tim Trehen, Edyardi Mansur, and another diver were at the cage site.  How can they say there was nothing in the cage?  We have photographs that there was something in the cage when they were there.

Like i said before.For me it is quite disturbing.SS

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: December 05, 2008, 06:35:49 PM »

The only reason that I can see for being upset about the fish
trap photos is that some are trying to protect the crew of the
Persistence, who fixed the game.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: December 05, 2008, 06:39:54 PM »

What's the saying "The effort was superb,but the game was fixed"

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 05, 2008, 06:40:51 PM »

Headed out...
Simple ?  ...   did anyone bother the measure the size of the wire mesh used on the trap & record it and do we happen to know what it was?

If so... that would assist greatly in determining what size the objects in the Pics are.

JMO of course

SeeYaLater...

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: December 05, 2008, 06:43:24 PM »

Does anyone have the knowledge or ability to do photographic facial reconstruction on this skull?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 05, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

DECEMBER 30

Blonde - the photograph of the three divers was taken at 3:38 on the 30th.  Do we have a time stamp on the other cage photographs for the same day?

Yes I did these screen shots myself

All here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.20

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: December 05, 2008, 06:44:54 PM »

It was a statement made by a monkey, PI, who just happens to be Natalee's uncle.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: December 05, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »

DECEMBER 30

Blonde - the photograph of the three divers was taken at 3:38 on the 30th.  Do we have a time stamp on the other cage photographs for the same day?

Yes I did these screen shots myself

All here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.20

So at 15:39 they signaled no remains and there was a picture taken at 15:40 showing what appears to be remains??Is this correct??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: December 05, 2008, 06:48:31 PM »

It was a statement made by a monkey, PI, who just happens to be Natalee's uncle.
I'm not convinced yet the whole crew of the Persistence fixed the game.  It would only take one key person to manage this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: December 05, 2008, 06:48:42 PM »

Can someone put the two pictures together that say the time of the signal then the time of the picture taken at 15:40??..TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: December 05, 2008, 06:49:25 PM »

KTF - you are right on the money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.