April 28, 2024, 01:05:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 277825 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: December 05, 2008, 06:50:39 PM »

So at 15:39 they signaled no remains and there was a picture taken at 15:40 showing what appears to be remains??Is this correct??
It looks like it.  You know, sometimes I get weary of people thinking we are doddering idiots.  Then, at other times it just makes me very angry.  Yes, it does look like there are remains when they tell us there are not.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: December 05, 2008, 06:53:00 PM »

DECEMBER 30

Blonde - the photograph of the three divers was taken at 3:38 on the 30th.  Do we have a time stamp on the other cage photographs for the same day?

Yes I did these screen shots myself

All here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.20

The ROV is controlled from someone onboard the ship.  Is it my imagination or is the angle of the camera on the ROV being set so the lens does not pan on the left side of the cage where the reamins, shoe, and skirt are located?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: December 05, 2008, 06:53:48 PM »

The only reason that I can see for being upset about the fish
trap photos is that some are trying to protect the crew of the
Persistence, who fixed the game.

What's the saying "The effort was superb,but the game was fixed"

It was a statement made by a monkey, PI, who just happens to be Natalee's uncle.

I'm not convinced yet the whole crew of the Persistence fixed the game.  It would only take one key person to manage this.

Two ... one in charge of the search effort and ... one diver.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: December 05, 2008, 06:55:30 PM »

KTF - you are right on the money.

Help me out SS.The NO signal was that for Dateline??Then another picture,and or pictures were taken immediately after that??Who took those pictures??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 05, 2008, 06:55:49 PM »

YES!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: December 05, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

Janet, you are correct.  The man who gives the orders and the one who implements them.  John Silvetti and Tim Trahan. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: December 05, 2008, 06:56:34 PM »

It was a statement made by a monkey, PI, who just happens to be Natalee's uncle.
I'm not convinced yet the whole crew of the Persistence fixed the game.  It would only take one key person to manage this.

I agree, but did not want to say names.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: December 05, 2008, 06:57:31 PM »

Hotshot - where are you getting the information about the divers peeking in on the 30th, but not touching anything? We all saw it on TV.  I don't recall reading that anywhere.  Could you please give us the links?  Obviously there were two dives, and it appears that two, not one dive was filmed.

12/15/2007-Persistence arrived Aruba
12/18/2008-Persistence began search
12/24/2007-Located trap
12/25/2007-Tim Miller-Looks like a skull-Dateline video
12/26/2007-Persistence calibrations completed
12/29/2007-Dive Series of Persistence
12/29/2008-Dives-Thumbs Down per Dateline video
12/30/2008-Dives-Thumbs Down? Per transcript. Mos etc on board
12/31/2007-Multiple Dives

There is something that doesn't make sense.  If an American diver went down on the 30th and peeked into the without touching anything, and he gave a thumbs down signal indicating that nothing was in the cage, then why did ALE return on the 7th to clean the cage of something that wasn't there on the 30th?  Thats my question also  It was also explained to us that it wasn't a thumbs down sign, but rather an indication of low oxygen.  I remember that also

Ya know, I really do want to believe the Americans involved in all of this and I would like to be able to agree with everything that you are reporting that Jug says.  Why is it though that Kermit's photographs keep giving us different information and why do we keep finding discrepanices in all of the Persistence information?  I am starting to get really annoyed by the inconsistencies that keep appearing.

Was the photograph of Eduardo Mansur standing on the deck with the Tims taken on December 30th?  Was he one of the divers in the photograph dated 12/30?  I was to believe he was.
Lets all not forget that there was a boat that got stranded out somewhere, and they had the Persistence go out and try to rescue them.  Who knows what went on there.  That took a few hours also.  If I recall correctly they never found the boat.  Who set that one up?
[/quote]

01/17/2008-Persistence gets call on “Michelle” in distress

January 2008
01/07/2008-Tim and Dave off boat
01/07/2008-Persistence lost Internet Connectivity for 2 days until 1/09
01/07/2008-Trap contents sampled
01/07/2008-Aruban Divers dive from Aruban boat
01/07/2008-And 1/8-New night-time grid searches
01/11/2008-Kyle at HI for 4 days (10-14th of Jan)
01/11/2008-And 01/12 Kyle saw vessel at Persistence location
01/12/2008-Email to Dave
01/12/2008-Persistence never returned to site of trap after this
01/17/2008-Persistence gets call on “Michelle” in distress

Can a mod please delete Post#101 in Blonde’s search thread…I corrected the errors in the 2007/2208 dates and reposted…TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.new#top

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: December 05, 2008, 06:58:07 PM »

Television shows, even reality tv, is scripted.  There are no surprises when shooting a tv show like Dateline.  They knew what the actions of the divers would be before they began to film.  Scripted.  For TV.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: December 05, 2008, 06:58:40 PM »

The divers went on a nationally televised documentary, being filmed at that moment, and very clearly announced to millions of viewers that there was nothing in the cage.  The Persistence crew and ALE sat onboard and confirmed that there was nothing in the cage.  I wonder if this presents a liability issue for the network.  This is journalistic fraud.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: December 05, 2008, 06:59:27 PM »

I agree, but did not want to say names.
You are too polite, Magnolia, my dear.  I don't beat around the bush.  If our logical train of thought takes us to specific people, I see no reason to avoid their names.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: December 05, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »

The divers went on a nationally televised documentary, being filmed at that moment, and very clearly announced to millions of viewers that there was nothing in the cage.  The Persistence crew and ALE sat onboard and confirmed that there was nothing in the cage.  I wonder if this presents a liability issue for the network.  This is journalistic fraud.

Can someone put those two pictures with the discrepancies together and post it???I'm not that computer literate!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: December 05, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »

Perhaps.  But most people in the business call it "entertainment."  Dateline is not news; it is entertainment created to generate money. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: December 05, 2008, 07:05:06 PM »

Janet, you are correct.  The man who gives the orders and the one who implements them.  John Silvetti and Tim Trahan. 

So what was Kyle(OE)??In the beginning an unwillingly participant??If he ran the ROV he knew what was in the cage so that makes #3.Correct me if i'm wrong..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 05, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »

In collaboration with the Aruban divers and ... the Aruban "powers that be" involved with the search effort.

However ... Kyle was not fooled but felt intimated to speak out.  It was not the high road but ... to a point ... I understand his silence.  I just wish he had chosen the high road once the search of the Persistence came to an end and ... shared his concerns and observations with the FBI and/or Natalee's family.  In other words ... exposed the entire deception encompassing the search for Natalee's remains.

Janet

++++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #897 on: Today at 03:02:28 AM »

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564753;topicseen#msg564753

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: December 05, 2008, 07:06:55 PM »

KTF - you are right on the money.

Help me out SS.The NO signal was that for Dateline??Then another picture,and or pictures were taken immediately after that??Who took those pictures??

Dateline, but I don't know if their footage was their own or copied from the ROV footage.  My guess is that it was copied from the ROV footage and whoever was operating the ROV knew not to pan the lens to the left side of the cage.  I wonder if Dateline was aware of what was in the cage, or if they were also duped.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: December 05, 2008, 07:07:18 PM »

Rob

I agree about FBI.  My hope is on State Dept...somehow.  I believe even Bachus talked of meeting with State Dept AND FBI...so I'm hoping a "different" angle has been keeping abreast. 

Blast from the past  June 24, 2005  (sorry no link):

Contacted by the AP hours before his arrest, Paul van der Sloot declined to comment on the case.

While Anita van der Sloot had been allowed to visit her son occasionally at the San Nicolas prison, authorities denied similar access to Paul van der Sloot, saying they believed contact between the two could damage the investigation.

Anita van der Sloot said she and her husband received a call from neighbors saying police were waiting for them at their home in Noord, northwest of the capital, Oranjestad. She then called Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten, who asked them to come to the police station. When they arrived, authorities "took my husband into custody as a suspect," Anita van der Sloot said, adding, "I don't know what to think."

Call Jan....the chat upstairs to ask Paulus to pick up Joran and bring him to Bubali...the calls to check on info that searchers found....Anita calling Jan to clarify what neighbors said.....no...they aren't friends....I'm sure all suspects had a direct line to Jan....
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: December 05, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »

Can someone put those two pictures with the discrepancies together and post it???I'm not that computer literate!

It's one or two pages back.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: December 05, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »

Here's an oldie but goodie:

Greta asks Arlene Shippers about the 2 black security guards who were arreste.

Her response is so interesting.

"we don't like to talk about that."
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: December 05, 2008, 07:13:43 PM »

Photographs taken two minutes apart.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.