April 27, 2024, 11:35:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 277784 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: December 06, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »

I'm height impared.   

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: December 06, 2008, 07:42:44 PM »

Anyone know a diver? If this trap is still down there, wouldn't there be some dna in it (if Natalee was in there). Even with being in the ocean, science is amazing, and dna might be on the cage.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: December 06, 2008, 07:45:06 PM »

I'm height impared.   

Vertically challenged?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: December 06, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »

Anyone know a diver? If this trap is still down there, wouldn't there be some dna in it (if Natalee was in there). Even with being in the ocean, science is amazing, and dna might be on the cage.

I would think so.  I don't know if they had special equipment when they processed the cage, but I would think that it would be a very real possiblity that stuff was left behind.  Caps said he and some friends were diving there recently.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: December 06, 2008, 07:50:40 PM »

Kermit sent this yesterday.  Does it help?

Size might work, though I am skeptical. How could a trap that heavy be carried on a boat in such a manner? Is it really possible? Those traps are heavy, how much? 3 hundred pounds?

If this trap is a drug drop-off point, wouldn't the trap already have been in the ocean and someone dove down with her body and put her inside?  Wasn't it said somewhere that this trap was in the vicinity of an old shipwreck that people dive to?  Makes sense to me the trap was already there being used for drug drop offs and whoever got rid of the body took her there and dumped her. JMO

Hi Blue Moon of KY,  If it was a drug drop off point, the next time some drug dealer went to use it they would find the body, right?   Didn't Paulus make some statement like 'find the body and prove it'?

Also, looking at the trap with the 2 divers it seems to me the men are too small.  I know depth perception is tricky.  Just a few thoughts ;}

I think PVS said "If there is no body, then there is no case".  What better place to  stash a body. What drug dealer is going to go to police and say "Hey, guess what I just found".  I think dealers would be Columbian drug dealers and no one would want to cross their paths.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #945 on: December 06, 2008, 07:53:24 PM »

Caps is a diver and was there last week ,the cage is still there

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: December 06, 2008, 07:54:14 PM »

Do you guys think this trap is the same size as those they use crab fishing in Alaska?  If so it could have been thrown out by a big crabber and somehow the line to it became disconnected and was just never pulled back in.  I have no idea, but watching the Discovery shows about fishing in Alaska it looks so much the same to me.  xox
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: December 06, 2008, 07:54:22 PM »

I just wish there was some way for us to know for certain who those remains belong to.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: December 06, 2008, 07:57:45 PM »

Do you guys think this trap is the same size as those they use crab fishing in Alaska?  If so it could have been thrown out by a big crabber and somehow the line to it became disconnected and was just never pulled back in.  I have no idea, but watching the Discovery shows about fishing in Alaska it looks so much the same to me.  xox

Yes the trap is very large and appears to be from a fishing troller IMO.  Still, it looks like there may have been human remains in the trap and the question is who's?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 06, 2008, 07:58:20 PM »

Caps is a diver and was there last week ,the cage is still there

Maybe we could send Caps back down with a few ziplock bags!   
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #950 on: December 06, 2008, 08:00:36 PM »

Do you like my Christmas avatar with the swinging balls? Thanks to CBB...

BB they are certainly a lot more impressive than Joran's decorations.

LOL

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: December 06, 2008, 08:02:17 PM »

Caps is a diver? ....is he a Mansur?

That trap is just sitting at the bottom of the ocean, hey FBI, go get it. Borrow it....no, TAKE it.
Its so frustrating feeling, yet again, like something is about to happen yet trying to stay calm becuz these things always lead to nothingness.

Hey Kermit, when will you be telling the additional info?

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 06, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »

That trap is just sitting at the bottom of the ocean, hey FBI, go get it. Borrow it....no, TAKE it.
Its so frustrating feeling, yet again, like something is about to happen yet trying to stay calm becuz these things always lead to nothingness.

No, Caps is not a Mansur.  Shoot, Valentine van der Sloot is Scuba certified.  It is an island and I imagine many are scuba certified 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: December 06, 2008, 08:06:20 PM »

Size might work, though I am skeptical. How could a trap that heavy be carried on a boat in such a manner? Is it really possible? Those traps are heavy, how much? 3 hundred pounds?

If this trap is a drug drop-off point, wouldn't the trap already have been in the ocean and someone dove down with her body and put her inside?  Wasn't it said somewhere that this trap was in the vicinity of an old shipwreck that people dive to?  Makes sense to me the trap was already there being used for drug drop offs and whoever got rid of the body took her there and dumped her. JMO

Hi Blue Moon of KY,  If it was a drug drop off point, the next time some drug dealer went to use it they would find the body, right?   Didn't Paulus make some statement like 'find the body and prove it'?

Also, looking at the trap with the 2 divers it seems to me the men are too small.  I know depth perception is tricky.  Just a few thoughts ;}

I think PVS said "If there is no body, then there is no case".  What better place to  stash a body. What drug dealer is going to go to police and say "Hey, guess what I just found".  I think dealers would be Columbian drug dealers and no one would want to cross their paths.

Wasn't the cage found on the 'busy' tourist/hotel side of the island?  IIRC, Kyle mentions watching a boat at the scene when he was off one day.  Also, didn't Kyle reported someone in the sport business said the Aruban Coast Guard went by there every day?

Busy beach...moonlight swimmers at night, lots of traffic on this side of the island.  I'm not sure drug runners would use a cage.

Hmmm...stop boat.  Boat has to locate exact spot.  Send divers over side of boat, with/without package.  Swim down.  Put/take package in/from cage, make sure it's secure up/down.  Diver goes up without/with package.  Get's back on boat.  Boat speeds away.  How long would that take?  Just guessing - an hour?  Two?  Fifteen minutes?

Does boat avoid Aruban radar?  Does anyone on Aruba notice a pattern?

Only pattern I seem to see related to that spot is the Aruban Coast Guard reported by Kyle and his beach contact.  They went to about that spot, stopped for a time and sailed off, every day without fail.  Are the Aruban Coast Guard in some kind of drug dealing position here?   

Who else saw the goings on in the water from the beach?  From the ocean?

Maybe some tourists found the cage over the span of three plus years?  I wonder if any divers have been contacted (by Monkeys or other) and asked about this item?  What did they report finding?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: December 06, 2008, 08:12:45 PM »

No, Caps is not a Mansur.  Shoot, Valentine van der Sloot is Scuba certified.  It is an island and I imagine many are scuba certified 

I wonder if Julia dives.  She, from memory, was into water sports.  Maybe she could get an exclusive?  Maybe she'd even be on the cover of Diario?   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #955 on: December 06, 2008, 08:13:46 PM »

Yea, That's right Blue Moon.  It was Madeleine McCann's dad who said find the body and prove it.  B*st*rd!

I thought about that too, that seamy characters probably wouldn't report it if they found a body.  But thought it possible the word would leak out.

Thanks Klassand,  The trap having been there for a few years, if it was indeed used to put her, would then rule out the 'big' trap taken from the FH that night being involved.  Coinkydink, eh?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: December 06, 2008, 08:14:16 PM »

Diving question.......it's common knowledge that life jackets should be worn while boating, but what is the normal gear for skin diving as opposed to scuba diving?   Klaas, I know you lived near the water all of your life, I have no idea.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: December 06, 2008, 08:16:21 PM »

I wonder if Julia dives.  She, from memory, was into water sports.  Maybe she could get an exclusive?  Maybe she'd even be on the cover of Diario?   

I'm affraid she's so dried up and pruny that if she got into the water now she'd blow up like a balloon. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: December 06, 2008, 08:18:43 PM »

I'm affraid she's so dried up and pruny that if she got into the water now she'd blow up like a balloon. 

There would be no water left in the ocean.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: December 06, 2008, 08:19:12 PM »

Diving question.......it's common knowledge that life jackets should be worn while boating, but what is the normal gear for skin diving as opposed to scuba diving?   Klaas, I know you lived near the water all of your life, I have no idea.

I dove a few times, but stopped because I got claustophobic when the water's murky.  Divers wear wet suits when they go deep because the water is really cold down there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.