April 16, 2024, 04:49:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279797 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: December 07, 2008, 06:10:27 PM »

INVISION:

Since you seem to know Joseph Jordan so well, I'm sure you have his email address & most likely his telephone number. What possible reason would lead you to discuss with JJ(openly on this forum) your intentions of outing HH? I don't understand what you have to gain by announcing this publicly when it should have been done in private. It makes you look like a snitch! And I think it was a low down rotten thing to do. If LE thinks it's so important, then let them investigate. They do not need you or Joseph Jordan to do it for them, as I believe they are quite capable. I don't hang on anyones every word or rely on any one person for information & I never have. HH never proposed to be an expert at anything & this is a discussion forum, we are not licensed PI's. What you have done has caused a great deal of turmoil & irreparable harm that was completely unnecessary! Since you chose to post this information publicly, I am free to respond publicly.How dare you do such a thing!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1021 on: December 07, 2008, 06:10:41 PM »

Cindy will dominate Larry King and he will let her get away with lying over and over.

I have been thinking about one aspect of the tapes.  You guys know how the Anthonys brag about having a code that they use since their conversations at the jail are recorded.

One thing that struck me as very odd.  At one point, Cindy tells Casey that they are looking for Caylee and that others are looking for her, too.

Cindy says, "Is she findable, do you think?"  It is a very deliberate question, not something that pops out of the blue.  She seems to phrase it just so.

Casey replies.  "I hope so, Mom."  The emphasis is on the word Hope.

They are very aware of being recorded, and my first thought was that Cindy was testing Casey to see what Casey would say.

But then, I thought about it more.  Was Cindy saying, "Let me know if you think she can be found."  In other words, if she is not found, that is better for you, Casey.  As long as she is not found, we can keep saying that she is out there alive.  So, was Cindy really asking Casey, in their famous code talk, "Did you get rid of the body so it will never be found?"

"Findable" is such an odd word choice.  Why didn't Cindy say, "Do you think we can find her?" or "Do you think we can find Zanny?"  If they believe Casey, they believe that Caylee is with the nanny...right?

Casey could have answered in several ways.  The most obvious answer, considering the story about the nanny, is "First you have to find the nanny.  That is the only way to find Caylee."

But when she said, "I hope so, Mom," was Casey really responding in code talk and saying, "I hope I put her where she can never be found."  Was that Casey's way of saying, I doubt anyone will find her. 

Is this too weird for me to even be talking about?  No.  The Anthonys are running a game here of code talking, lies, half-truths, made-up stories, contradictions and conflicting reports.

Hudson good post!

But there are no humans that use terminology like the A's.  I have been reaching and  actually have no perspective idea on what they are legitimately discussing in their normal day conversations.  It is absolutely a huge waste to try and find potential rationale in these words though I hope it is findable if I keep searching.  .  My gut tells me I am close though. 

It my understanding that you would like to convey that reaching out may be a huge wasted effort!! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: December 07, 2008, 06:11:37 PM »

Speaking of previous threads, I'm a newbie - and I was trying to find Thread #67 and #66 earlier today.  I could only find this one and #68.   Could someone tell him how to go back on this thread to earlier numbers?    TIA.

Sassycat
~  Not sure if anyone answered your question.  I'm catching up on my reading and just saw your post.

The threads you are looking for are under "Missing Persons-High profile-Archives"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

You can click on the link to get there.

Thank you so much for answering me!!!     
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: December 07, 2008, 06:14:12 PM »

how many people can possibly talk at one time with screaming kids in the background!!

Not that it matters, I suppose.. but is he really in the hospital?  (and if so, wtf is up with screaming kids in a hospital!? If so, WOW. I'd be pi$$ed!!!)

I wouldn't want my child around him with the language he uses.

Of course, not. Who would?? My point is, screaming kids should NOT be allowed in a hospital, for crying out loud.

Sorry if it sounded like I was yelling at you, mammy.  I really wasn't. I just picture people in a "terminal" ward of a hospital, listening to loud kids..  it just upsets me. 

I totally agree with you on Krause, though. He isn't somebody I'd want my kids to have a chat with..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: December 07, 2008, 06:14:19 PM »

i am listening to the blog with sean krause....he doesn't answer any question he is asked.  he says he was interviewed by yuri melich...i sure hope he had more information for them than he does on this radio show.

how many people can possibly talk at one time with screaming kids in the background!!

Not that it matters, I suppose.. but is he really in the hospital?  (and if so, wtf is up with screaming kids in a hospital!? If so, WOW. I'd be pi$$ed!!!)

They could conceivably be there with adults who are visiting a relative.  Kids don't just hush up and stop acting like kids, just because they're in a hospital. Or a library. Or anyplace else, for that matter. SK doesn't have kids, does he?

I"m a mom of 2 young kids myself.  When my dad was dying- mind you, I hadn't spoken to him for years before he was diagnosed with cancer- I flew out to visit with him the month before he died. He was in the hospital that entire week I was there. Now, he had never met either of my children, and I could have taken either one of them with me because meeting them would have been an extremely important thing for him to have happen. But I did not bring them. Why? Because a hospital - IMO - is not an appropriate place to bring children that you know full well would be this way.  (And in all fairness, I realize not all kids behave that way).  My next door neighbor died recently.  I wanted to go to his funeral. Did I? No.. because it would not have been an appropriate place to bring my Autistic son. Can you imagine a 5 yr old repeating "He's dead, He's dead" over and over, at a funeral service?   

I wish all parents were as thoughtful and aware of appropriateness as you are.  You're one smart cookie. It's hard to make those sacrifices, when you want to go somewhere and you don't because you can't take the kids, or when you would like to have the kids with you but you know it's a bad idea so you have to hire a sitter. Some people don't use common sense.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: December 07, 2008, 06:15:03 PM »

I'm not a legal eagle but I think if they do the fraud charges first then it makes it bad for Casey with the murder charges....something about committing a murder while being convicted of a felony.

I think you are right and since they have taken the DP out of the picture, I want them to stick her with as many charges as possilbe.  It would be an injustice to see Casey get anything shorter than life w/o parole.

I would have liked the Fraud charges to go first..if only to knock that smug little grin off her face for the main event 
Well, we have check fraud charges with Amy, we have the defamation lawsuit with Zanieda, and the Murder of her daughter. I wonder if the bank can bring charges for cashing that check at a Federally regulated institution? And what the heck happened to the Zanieda suit??? He was going to depose her, then nothing..... crickets chirpping.

Last I read George and Cindy are being deposed on 12/22 by Zeniada's attorney.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: December 07, 2008, 06:15:57 PM »

Speaking of previous threads, I'm a newbie - and I was trying to find Thread #67 and #66 earlier today.  I could only find this one and #68.   Could someone tell him how to go back on this thread to earlier numbers?    TIA.

Sassycat....All you have to do is go to the top of this page, and you will see the number of the pages we are on.  Just click on the previous number and it will take you to previous posts.  In fact you can go all the way back to page #1.

Then when this thread hits page 100, it will start all over again on page #1.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1027 on: December 07, 2008, 06:16:16 PM »

When will KC be disposed   

I mean deposed

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1028 on: December 07, 2008, 06:18:05 PM »

INVISION:

Since you seem to know Joseph Jordan so well, I'm sure you have his email address & most likely his telephone number. What possible reason would lead you to discuss with JJ(openly on this forum) your intentions of outing HH? I don't understand what you have to gain by announcing this publicly when it should have been done in private. It makes you look like a snitch! And I think it was a low down rotten thing to do. If LE thinks it's so important, then let them investigate. They do not need you or Joseph Jordan to do it for them, as I believe they are quite capable. I don't hang on anyones every word or rely on any one person for information & I never have. HH never proposed to be an expert at anything & this is a discussion forum, we are not licensed PI's. What you have done has caused a great deal of turmoil & irreparable harm that was completely unnecessary! Since you chose to post this information publicly, I am free to respond publicly.How dare you do such a thing!

Monken, I have always enjoyed your posts!!  You are a very nice monkey.  However, I would like to ask you this..how would you feel if the ongoing investigation was compromised by a leak in LE?   

Invision seems concerned and wants justice for Caylee!  As do we all!  If there is a leak, I am sure HH is not the only one hearing it!  I would hate to be mislead or have the case jeopardized!!  JMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1029 on: December 07, 2008, 06:18:29 PM »

Hi Monken and Sea Searcher...I would be happy to send some snowballs your way!     Personally, I'm hoping to string Christmas lights on either a palm tree or a cactus sometime in the next two years....I've had 49 years of white Christmas and.... it's overrated!
Little Monken...the snow is so deep here, it would be up to the buttons on your little overalls! 

Ahhh yes, it's a bit overrated.  My doxie hates the snow.  Being two feet long and half a dog high, it's kind of hard for him to burrow thru the snow just to go potty.  We get to the door, he sticks his nose out and goes, 'uh... no', backs up and digs his feet into the carpet.  I do feel for the lil dude.  Must not be fun to go potty with his lil bits frozen. 

Awww Wyks...I feel for the little guy...I sure as heck don't want to go out and squat in it  !

As far as the Ants being on Larry King....it just infuriates me that media continues to give these people a forum...all in the name of ratings...I understand that the average bear (sorry bearlyhere..no offense) doesn't know this case like monkeys - but the msm producers certainly should.  The behavior of this family is suspect at best, possibly criminal, yet the media enables their bs behind the guise of "victims/grieving grandparents, blah, blah, blah".  Larry King has become a joke...he won't ask the tough questions...ugh!     Spending an hour of my life watching that interview...waste...huge f-ing waste! 

Thanks Numbers!  I help him out by shoveling a doxie-size area.   

I agree with you on Larry King! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: December 07, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »

i am listening to the blog with sean krause....he doesn't answer any question he is asked.  he says he was interviewed by yuri melich...i sure hope he had more information for them than he does on this radio show.

They could conceivably be there with adults who are visiting a relative.  Kids don't just hush up and stop acting like kids, just because they're in a hospital. Or a library. Or anyplace else, for that matter. SK doesn't have kids, does he?

I"m a mom of 2 young kids myself.  When my dad was dying- mind you, I hadn't spoken to him for years before he was diagnosed with cancer- I flew out to visit with him the month before he died. He was in the hospital that entire week I was there. Now, he had never met either of my children, and I could have taken either one of them with me because meeting them would have been an extremely important thing for him to have happen. But I did not bring them. Why? Because a hospital - IMO - is not an appropriate place to bring children that you know full well would be this way.  (And in all fairness, I realize not all kids behave that way).  My next door neighbor died recently.  I wanted to go to his funeral. Did I? No.. because it would not have been an appropriate place to bring my Autistic son. Can you imagine a 5 yr old repeating "He's dead, He's dead" over and over, at a funeral service?   

When I die, people can wear what they want and bring children.  I love children now, so why would I want them around me if I died?  If people attending the funeral don't understand children, then it's their problem.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: December 07, 2008, 06:19:29 PM »

Sassycat....All you have to do is go to the top of this page, and you will see the number of the pages we are on.  Just click on the previous number and it will take you to previous posts.  In fact you can go all the way back to page #1.

Then when this thread hits page 100, it will start all over again on page #1.

Thanks for the help! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1032 on: December 07, 2008, 06:19:43 PM »

Certain Non-Profit Organization Volunteers Attack Me Personally and Publicly

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/89/t/JOSEPH-JORDAN-INDEPENDENT-BLOGGER-EVIDENCE-REVEALER-FOX-NEWS.html

Hey Joe ... I have asked HH several times for clarification on the May 14, 15, & 16 computer chloroform search dates according to her "source" vs the March dates in the doc dump (as you and I have alread discussed) ....

Also I have asked her to confirm Caylee being in the trunk for 11 days (as her source stated as well) ... which we know would make a difference on concentration of the search area as I have explained to her .... all to no avail ... sorry ... I tried ... do you want me to continue to try to get this info?

Invision,

I would forward all of her posts and have Red forward her IP Address to Sgt. Allen.  If there is a law enforcement source speaking to her, Sgt. Allen would definetely want to know about it.  Getting this information to him is of the essence if in fact she really has a source... my guess is she doesn't. 

Joe

Shoot me an email w/Sgt Allens email addy ... and I will see Red gets it ...
I don't know why you two are biting HH, if she doesn't want to share certain information with you she is under no obligation to do so. I believe I saw HH answering quite a few of your questions. With this type of pressure, I can see why certain monkeys are afraid to share anything. JMO

Thanks for saying this Boo, I agree with you! 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: December 07, 2008, 06:20:58 PM »

INVISION:

Monken, I have always enjoyed your posts!!  You are a very nice monkey.  However, I would like to ask you this..how would you feel if the ongoing investigation was compromised by a leak in LE?   

Invision seems concerned and wants justice for Caylee!  As do we all!  If there is a leak, I am sure HH is not the only one hearing it!  I would hate to be mislead or have the case jeopardized!!  JMO

Exactly Mytime!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1034 on: December 07, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »

O/T I just thought of something...we now have a sassy kitty and a saucy kitty...hope we don't have and catfights 

Some kitties know how to behave themselves...  some of the time, anyway. 

anothermonkeykitty ? if this keeps up, Klaas won't be cleaning the cage anymore..
she'll be changing the litterbox 

you watch..now that I've said her name, she'll be here within 3 minutes

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: December 07, 2008, 06:22:20 PM »

I wouldn't want my child around him with the language he uses.

Of course, not. Who would?? My point is, screaming kids should NOT be allowed in a hospital, for crying out loud.

Sorry if it sounded like I was yelling at you, mammy.  I really wasn't. I just picture people in a "terminal" ward of a hospital, listening to loud kids..  it just upsets me. 

I totally agree with you on Krause, though. He isn't somebody I'd want my kids to have a chat with..

Not at all.

IMo, if I was terminal, the sounds of children would bring joy to my heart.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: December 07, 2008, 06:22:37 PM »

When I die, people can wear what they want and bring children.  I love children now, so why would I want them around me if I died?  If people attending the funeral don't understand children, then it's their problem.

Mammy, I really wont care who attends my funeral or what they wear either...wth, I will be dead....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: December 07, 2008, 06:23:10 PM »

INVISION:

I like you too, Mytime. All I am saying is that if this was so important then Invision should not have announced it to all of us, she should have done it privately! What does she possibly have to gain by posting it for the world to see. I'm sorry, I do not understand that. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1038 on: December 07, 2008, 06:24:59 PM »

I'm not a legal eagle but I think if they do the fraud charges first then it makes it bad for Casey with the murder charges....something about committing a murder while being convicted of a felony.

I think you are right and since they have taken the DP out of the picture, I want them to stick her with as many charges as possilbe.  It would be an injustice to see Casey get anything shorter than life w/o parole.

I would have liked the Fraud charges to go first..if only to knock that smug little grin off her face for the main event 
Well, we have check fraud charges with Amy, we have the defamation lawsuit with Zanieda, and the Murder of her daughter. I wonder if the bank can bring charges for cashing that check at a Federally regulated institution? And what the heck happened to the Zanieda suit??? He was going to depose her, then nothing..... crickets chirpping.

Last I read George and Cindy are being deposed on 12/22 by Zeniada's attorney.

Do you recall where you read this? I hadn't heard anything since to original report of KC being deposed

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: December 07, 2008, 06:25:24 PM »

I don't think we should be talking about other monkeys in a negative way.   If there are concerns about the case, security, leaks and etc., why discuss it here?  If I was really concerned, I wouldn't be airing it on a forum.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.