April 24, 2024, 01:24:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280170 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: December 07, 2008, 06:26:22 PM »

INVISION:

Since you seem to know Joseph Jordan so well, I'm sure you have his email address & most likely his telephone number. What possible reason would lead you to discuss with JJ(openly on this forum) your intentions of outing HH? I don't understand what you have to gain by announcing this publicly when it should have been done in private. It makes you look like a snitch! And I think it was a low down rotten thing to do. If LE thinks it's so important, then let them investigate. They do not need you or Joseph Jordan to do it for them, as I believe they are quite capable. I don't hang on anyones every word or rely on any one person for information & I never have. HH never proposed to be an expert at anything & this is a discussion forum, we are not licensed PI's. What you have done has caused a great deal of turmoil & irreparable harm that was completely unnecessary! Since you chose to post this information publicly, I am free to respond publicly.How dare you do such a thing!

Monken, I have always enjoyed your posts!!  You are a very nice monkey.  However, I would like to ask you this..how would you feel if the ongoing investigation was compromised by a leak in LE?   

Invision seems concerned and wants justice for Caylee!  As do we all!  If there is a leak, I am sure HH is not the only one hearing it!  I would hate to be mislead or have the case jeopardized!!  JMO

I like you too, Mytime. All I am saying is that if this was so important then Invision should not have announced it to all of us, she should have done it privately! What does she possibly have to gain by posting it for the world to see. I'm sorry, I do not understand that. 

This is exactly what I was thinking and I was writing a similiar post.  I think there has been enough talk about this and negative talk about other monkeys.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1041 on: December 07, 2008, 06:26:26 PM »

INVISION:

Since you seem to know Joseph Jordan so well, I'm sure you have his email address & most likely his telephone number. What possible reason would lead you to discuss with JJ(openly on this forum) your intentions of outing HH? I don't understand what you have to gain by announcing this publicly when it should have been done in private. It makes you look like a snitch! And I think it was a low down rotten thing to do. If LE thinks it's so important, then let them investigate. They do not need you or Joseph Jordan to do it for them, as I believe they are quite capable. I don't hang on anyones every word or rely on any one person for information & I never have. HH never proposed to be an expert at anything & this is a discussion forum, we are not licensed PI's. What you have done has caused a great deal of turmoil & irreparable harm that was completely unnecessary! Since you chose to post this information publicly, I am free to respond publicly.How dare you do such a thing!

Monken, I have always enjoyed your posts!!  You are a very nice monkey.  However, I would like to ask you this..how would you feel if the ongoing investigation was compromised by a leak in LE?   

Invision seems concerned and wants justice for Caylee!  As do we all!  If there is a leak, I am sure HH is not the only one hearing it!  I would hate to be mislead or have the case jeopardized!!  JMO

I like you too, Mytime. All I am saying is that if this was so important then Invision should not have announced it to all of us, she should have done it privately! What does she possibly have to gain by posting it for the world to see. I'm sorry, I do not understand that. 

JMO, I think saying it publically was just more honest in her mind!!  Doing it behind her back may have been seemed too underhanded.  Does that make sense?  I am just specualating here!!  But seems reasonable to me!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: December 07, 2008, 06:29:32 PM »

INVISION:

This is exactly what I was thinking and I was writing a similiar post.  I think there has been enough talk about this and negative talk about other monkeys.

Thank you, Muffy for understanding what I was trying to say.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: December 07, 2008, 06:31:54 PM »

INVISION:

FWIW...I'm standing with Monken on this.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: December 07, 2008, 06:33:09 PM »

Not using any names here but...if per se a monkey comes on here and starts giving supposed inside info, many will be grateful and take that person at their word.  They will actually be so grateful as to honor that person in a way.  Other monkeys are more leary and question certain comments and behavor.  They find it offensive if what that see seems uncredible and misleading.  This can become a predicament for them but I think they may want to portray their assesment without coming out and attacking.   

FTLOG I am starting to sound like an Anthony.........help me.   
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: December 07, 2008, 06:33:24 PM »

When will KC be disposed   

I mean deposed

I haven't found a date for that yet.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: December 07, 2008, 06:33:49 PM »

I wish all parents were as thoughtful and aware of appropriateness as you are.  You're one smart cookie. It's hard to make those sacrifices, when you want to go somewhere and you don't because you can't take the kids, or when you would like to have the kids with you but you know it's a bad idea so you have to hire a sitter. Some people don't use common sense.

I do appreciate your kind words.  Some might think it's because I worry too much about other people.. or about what they think of me or my kids.  I suppose that's part of it, but I'm also trying to raise thoughtful and considerate children, and the best way to teach them is by my own example.  I'm certainly not perfectly, though.     

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: December 07, 2008, 06:34:34 PM »

I do appreciate your kind words.  Some might think it's because I worry too much about other people.. or about what they think of me or my kids.  I suppose that's part of it, but I'm also trying to raise thoughtful and considerate children, and the best way to teach them is by my own example.  I'm certainly not perfectly, though.     

Um, I mean perfect.   Obviously NOT perfect. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: December 07, 2008, 06:34:58 PM »

I don't think we should be talking about other monkeys in a negative way.   If there are concerns about the case, security, leaks and etc., why discuss it here?  If I was really concerned, I wouldn't be airing it on a forum.

I agree. It should have been done in private and now it only serves to cause a monkey ruckus. Rumors are all over the internet and I'm sure if LE is concerned they will initiate their own investigation.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: December 07, 2008, 06:35:13 PM »

Something that has been bothering me since the last document dump -  does anyone have any idea why GA went and bought a gun right before Casey was bailed out the first time?   Since he bought it, I guess it wasn't for "work purposes"??   Do you think he intended to use it on himself or possibly the family?   And the fact that it was found inside the house bothers me, also.     Forgive me if this was already discussed.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: December 07, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »

Not using any names here but...if per se a monkey comes on here and starts giving supposed inside info, many will be grateful and take that person at their word.  They will actually be so grateful as to honor that person in a way.  Other monkeys are more leary and question certain comments and behavor.  They find it offensive if what that see seems uncredible and misleading.  This can become a predicament for them but I think they may want to portray their assesment without coming out and attacking.   

MaryMary... I may need help too , for I understood  you completely!!and agree completely!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: December 07, 2008, 06:36:20 PM »

MM..."as Mom has said, and as Jose has said, You are our best resource!"     
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1052 on: December 07, 2008, 06:36:34 PM »

When will KC be disposed   

I mean deposed

I haven't found a date for that yet.

Thank you for trying! 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1053 on: December 07, 2008, 06:37:06 PM »

Thank you for reaching out and conveying what is not so appearant!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1054 on: December 07, 2008, 06:38:10 PM »

MaryMary... I may need help too , for I understood  you completely!!and agree completely!

Scarey...isn't it????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: December 07, 2008, 06:38:40 PM »

Sorry if it sounded like I was yelling at you, mammy.  I really wasn't. I just picture people in a "terminal" ward of a hospital, listening to loud kids..  it just upsets me. 

I totally agree with you on Krause, though. He isn't somebody I'd want my kids to have a chat with..

Not at all.

IMo, if I was terminal, the sounds of children would bring joy to my heart.

Maybe it's the word "screaming"... you might think of it as laughter and joy. In my house, screaming means yelling and fighting.    So, to me, screaming would not be my choice of background noise in my last moments. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: December 07, 2008, 06:39:12 PM »

Just a couple of notes:

1.  There are alot of attention grabbers on the internet.  Do not believe everything everyone says.
2.  When someone states something as fact, do not believe it without finding additional sources yourself. 
3.  Whenever possible, back up what you say with a link to the source.

Personally, I don't believe anyone without checking and verifying it myself.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1057 on: December 07, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »

I just wish that what we could hear at trial is what truly and really happened.  Like on CSI when you actually see what happened in a flashback as they figure out the clues.  I know we will see what LE thinks happened and it may be very close to the truth.  However, I think part of the draw to this case, aside from beautiful brown-eyed Caylee is the lies.  People instinctively want the truth.  We want accountabilty.
I have a feeling that even as we watch the trial, we will be disappointed in the end.  As we watch Casey walk out the door to her new home in state pen, we will be left with a feeling of let-down.  She will never repent.  Never admit.  Never tell the truth of what happened to her baby and where that baby is now.  We may never know.

And that

is

haunting.....

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: December 07, 2008, 06:39:54 PM »

Welcome Sassycat

Thanks!    I'm really happy to be here!

Welcome Sassy:

Now we have a saucy cat and a sassy cat.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1059 on: December 07, 2008, 06:40:51 PM »

The best way of parenting !!   
I used to think my momma was mean for making my brother & I get up from chairs, etc. when older people came into the room.  Now I thank her !!  I've never seen such a generation of disrespectful young adults in my life !!

I do wish "back-handing" was not politically incorrect  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.