March 28, 2024, 04:57:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 279074 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1180 on: December 07, 2008, 08:22:06 PM »

I am going to check in with my therapist this week and update her again on my social life.  So much for a happy cage,  monkeys are starting to fling banannas at each other.   I know sticks and stones can break my bones but slipping on peels can perillous.  It's Sunday a day of rest and it's raining feline's, k9's and neanderthals in here.   I thought chillin with animals would be less confrontational, wrong!!!  It's dog eat dog and monkey see monkey do.  They're dropping like flys in here. I don't know who to trust or what to believe...and maybe just maybe I suspect their little pictures aren't really them either     to think Flossy isn't really that sexy, huh, cheese and rice their all fakes I tell you!!!   

I know!!! I gasped so much I needed a cough drop!! I never eat dog and I soooo totally look like this!!!
I think I'm cute and adorable with my big spongy nose and sticky candy cane!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: December 07, 2008, 08:22:08 PM »

Okay that's it!! I need to quit drinking! I see my posts are becoming somewhat repetitive! Sorry about that everyone.

LOL..sometimes being repetive is a good thing!  I often read fast and miss things..I used to be at least 20 if not more pages behind ALWAYS...in the early Natalee days...and got a lot of fun poking about it....so do not apologize

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: December 07, 2008, 08:23:03 PM »

I been searching for the docs for Sin-dy anthony texts that were incoming and out going.

Here is one site but now the site I read it at- This is about the text from Lee to Sin-dy. btw not to mention the letters from Casey...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1677910/Cindy-Anthony-Cell-Phone

I have been wondering about those private letters and I HOPE the prosecution is able to subpoena them...I wonder if they have the code talk definitions? I asked an attorney friend if they would fall under any crazy client/attorney privilege...he said NO....but since all jail mail is supposed to be checked before leaving the jail that JB might be in deep do-do for passing the letters IF there is anything pertinent in them.

ALSO - has anyone heard anything about the motion BJ/JB files to allow him to bring his lappy into the jail???

Yes the motion was granted because public defenders were already able to.

HOLEY MOLEY...what next...congical visits with the attorney and client

OMG !             
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1183 on: December 07, 2008, 08:23:09 PM »

Just a couple of notes:

1.  There are alot of attention grabbers on the internet.  Do not believe everything everyone says.
2.  When someone states something as fact, do not believe it without finding additional sources yourself. 
3.  Whenever possible, back up what you say with a link to the source.

Personally, I don't believe anyone without checking and verifying it myself.

BUMP BUMP BUMP....

I could not agree more...if I tried!! 

Hi Monkeys!  Tryin to catch back up!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: December 07, 2008, 08:23:24 PM »

but monken, i googled it & she is listed as a detective on that show. only one episode, but she is listed with the other cast. is it really made up? i don't know how to copy & paste but it even gives the plot. (maybe i'm crazy???) i thought the same thing but then ????
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: December 07, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »

I been searching for the docs for Sin-dy anthony texts that were incoming and out going.

Here is one site but now the site I read it at- This is about the text from Lee to Sin-dy. btw not to mention the letters from Casey...

I have been wondering about those private letters and I HOPE the prosecution is able to subpoena them...I wonder if they have the code talk definitions? I asked an attorney friend if they would fall under any crazy client/attorney privilege...he said NO....but since all jail mail is supposed to be checked before leaving the jail that JB might be in deep do-do for passing the letters IF there is anything pertinent in them.

ALSO - has anyone heard anything about the motion BJ/JB files to allow him to bring his lappy into the jail???

Yes, brand new jail policy! Attorneys can now bring their laptops in the jail!   

FRO TRUE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, ma'am, became policy just as JB was asking!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: December 07, 2008, 08:24:02 PM »

not sure if this has already been brought up, but on another website, it says there is an actress named zenaida gonzalez that was on a show called LA Forensics. LA Forensics is also listed under some of the websites for "CSI" i think she was only on the series once, Aug 2007-the title was mysterious confessions.

uummmm interesting.....especiallysince Casey loved to use movie star's name....and CSI was one of her her favorite shows...do you have a link? I'd love to find out more

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1187 on: December 07, 2008, 08:24:29 PM »

MM - are you having a breakdown? I will be your therapist.  Just use my paypal account first!! 

A little healthy debate is good for the BP. Now I don't have to beat my kids either!! 

A1 - ((((((hugs)))))  I replied!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: December 07, 2008, 08:24:42 PM »

I am going to check in with my therapist this week and update her again on my social life.  So much for a happy cage,  monkeys are starting to fling banannas at each other.   I know sticks and stones can break my bones but slipping on peels can perillous.  It's Sunday a day of rest and it's raining feline's, k9's and neanderthals in here.   I thought chillin with animals would be less confrontational, wrong!!!  It's dog eat dog and monkey see monkey do.  They're dropping like flys in here. I don't know who to trust or what to believe...and maybe just maybe I suspect their little pictures aren't really them either     to think Flossy isn't really that sexy, huh, cheese and rice their all fakes I tell you!!!  

I think we just might have a case of HIPAA violations here....

So I had udder reconstruction!  It's nobody's business what I do with my body! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: December 07, 2008, 08:26:05 PM »

I have a feeling this is the kind of person that Baez would want on Casey's jury:

Dec 5 2008 10:11 PM

i know u will find that beautiful baby! and i want casey to know there are people rooting for her. the cooolest thing i heard she said was im innocent im goin to hold my head up high! good for her. to lose her baby and have to moarn then have people blameing her how heartbreaking. wait til that baby comes home safe and then she can tel everyone who doubted her to screw off!i tryed to show my support on her myspace but its private which is understandable.
casey u go mama holt ur head up and keep fighting for your baby and ur innocence

Lisa

oh mercy...wonder what she's smokin in that pipe?!?!?!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: December 07, 2008, 08:26:46 PM »

Well good night monkeys!! I have an unusually early day tomorrow so off I go. Everyone behave!

nighty nite, cute

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: December 07, 2008, 08:26:58 PM »

not sure if this has already been brought up, but on another website, it says there is an actress named zenaida gonzalez that was on a show called LA Forensics. LA Forensics is also listed under some of the websites for "CSI" i think she was only on the series once, Aug 2007-the title was mysterious confessions.

wendi, I believe that was made up by someone, I really don't think it's true.

She played Det Flores in the episode.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1086523/
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: December 07, 2008, 08:27:57 PM »

k, i'm going back to find it, it may take me a few cause it was only one episode, but going back to find it.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: December 07, 2008, 08:27:59 PM »

Forgive my Flossy I just got lost in the moment.  You are the sexiest monkey I could think of, I know your picture is real and you are udderly beautiful.   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: December 07, 2008, 08:29:08 PM »

but monken, i googled it & she is listed as a detective on that show. only one episode, but she is listed with the other cast. is it really made up? i don't know how to copy & paste but it even gives the plot. (maybe i'm crazy???) i thought the same thing but then ????

It was posted here awhile ago & I thought someone said it was a fake. If it's from the site where anyone can add things, then it's probably not true. Does anyone remember when that was posted here??

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: December 07, 2008, 08:29:10 PM »

Just a couple of notes:

1.  There are alot of attention grabbers on the internet.  Do not believe everything everyone says.
2.  When someone states something as fact, do not believe it without finding additional sources yourself. 

BUMP BUMP BUMP....

hi Little Mamma....don't try... skip it....trust me on this one

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: December 07, 2008, 08:31:38 PM »

Forgive my Flossy I just got lost in the moment.  You are the sexiest monkey I could think of, I know your picture is real and you are udderly beautiful.   

I just read this and I am  .  I have worked hard to become the most beautiful monkey around!! 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: December 07, 2008, 08:32:44 PM »

Yes the motion was granted because public defenders were already able to.

HOLEY MOLEY...what next...congical visits with the attorney and client

OMG !             

I find it really hard to believe that Cindy would say they may not make it there tonight to get the messages that Casey had for them.  If my daughter were innocent-I'd send my husband to get the messages!  People at the vigil would understand!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: December 07, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »

Just a couple of notes:

BUMP BUMP BUMP....

hi Little Mamma....don't try... skip it....trust me on this one

Oh Boy, now she's really gonna have to read it all, just cuz..... 

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: December 07, 2008, 08:33:25 PM »

wendi, I believe that was made up by someone, I really don't think it's true.

She played Det Flores in the episode.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1086523/

Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.