April 24, 2024, 05:55:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280211 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1200 on: December 07, 2008, 08:33:46 PM »

Just a couple of notes:

1.  There are alot of attention grabbers on the internet.  Do not believe everything everyone says.
2.  When someone states something as fact, do not believe it without finding additional sources yourself. 
3.  Whenever possible, back up what you say with a link to the source.

Personally, I don't believe anyone without checking and verifying it myself.

BUMP BUMP BUMP....

I could not agree more...if I tried!! 

Hi Monkeys!  Tryin to catch back up!

hi Little Mamma....don't try... skip it....trust me on this one
LOL ok!

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1201 on: December 07, 2008, 08:34:46 PM »

I thought it was a revealing insight during the jail conversation with Cindy and Casey- CA asks her "What about Amy" ( referring to KC stealing from her) - Yes, KC says,I feel bad about that, but I did that in time of desperation, and she says this quite earnestly-  say whaaat? Since when did a bra/case of beer/household cleaners/ personal items from Target constitute items you would need in 'desperation'-  she is able to rationalise her behavior without blinking an eye and CA didnt' say squat to that comment! 

What I found odd was the fact that she totally ripped Amy off, yet she told Lee that he could completely trust her!  (Now, as far as we know, Amy is a perfectly decent person. However, after you screw somebody over BIG TIME, what makes you think they won't turn on you? Why would you assume they be "trustworthy" enough for your big bro to talk to?)

Well Amy had already forgiven her for stealing before.  Remember the sleepwalking incident?
I think Amy is/was a little forgiving to Casey for some reason.   

i thnk Amy only put 2 and 2 together about that after seeing all her money gone when she returned from PR.  I could be wrong though...

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: December 07, 2008, 08:35:03 PM »

not sure if this has already been brought up, but on another website, it says there is an actress named zenaida gonzalez that was on a show called LA Forensics. LA Forensics is also listed under some of the websites for "CSI" i think she was only on the series once, Aug 2007-the title was mysterious confessions.

wendi, I believe that was made up by someone, I really don't think it's true.

She played Det Flores in the episode.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1086523/

Thanks

ooppssss I meant to say I wonder if she looks like the description Casey gave of her ZG????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: December 07, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »

And the story Casey gave about Zenaida holding her down in the park!  Give me a break!  I would have gotten in my car immediately and followed them while being on the phone with 911!

I just want them to pin point all this in her face when she's on the stand!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1204 on: December 07, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »

Thanks Everyone, I was not even close!!      
I'm really behind tonight, but when I see ITA, I always think Imnma total A** for not knowing what ITA means.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1205 on: December 07, 2008, 08:39:39 PM »

I thought it was a revealing insight during the jail conversation with Cindy and Casey- CA asks her "What about Amy" ( referring to KC stealing from her) - Yes, KC says,I feel bad about that, but I did that in time of desperation, and she says this quite earnestly-  say whaaat? Since when did a bra/case of beer/household cleaners/ personal items from Target constitute items you would need in 'desperation'-  she is able to rationalise her behavior without blinking an eye and CA didnt' say squat to that comment! 

What I found odd was the fact that she totally ripped Amy off, yet she told Lee that he could completely trust her!  (Now, as far as we know, Amy is a perfectly decent person. However, after you screw somebody over BIG TIME, what makes you think they won't turn on you? Why would you assume they be "trustworthy" enough for your big bro to talk to?)

Well Amy had already forgiven her for stealing before.  Remember the sleepwalking incident?

i thnk Amy only put 2 and 2 together about that after seeing all her money gone when she returned from PR.  I could be wrong though...

Yeah, I think you're right about that Perri.  Amy put up with alot of Bull from Casey.  Being stood up, lied to, let down, etc.  Something tells me Amy wanted to be Caseys friend & Casey knew that & used her during their entire friendship.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: December 07, 2008, 08:39:56 PM »

MM - are you having a breakdown? I will be your therapist.  Just use my paypal account first!! 

A little healthy debate is good for the BP. Now I don't have to beat my kids either!! 

A1 - ((((((hugs)))))  I replied!!

hahah!!!!  Love it! 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: December 07, 2008, 08:41:15 PM »

not sure if this has already been brought up, but on another website, it says there is an actress named zenaida gonzalez that was on a show called LA Forensics. LA Forensics is also listed under some of the websites for "CSI" i think she was only on the series once, Aug 2007-the title was mysterious confessions.

wendi, I believe that was made up by someone, I really don't think it's true.

She played Det Flores in the episode.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1086523/

Thanks

ooppssss I meant to say I wonder if she looks like the description Casey gave of her ZG????

No picture, and that is like wiki where everyone can update it.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: December 07, 2008, 08:41:25 PM »

Yeah, I think you're right about that Perri.  Amy put up with alot of Bull from Casey.  Being stood up, lied to, let down, etc.  Something tells me Amy wanted to be Caseys friend & Casey knew that & used her during their entire friendship.

Uh huh.  It is really sad that Amy put up with Casey as a "friend" for so long...

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: December 07, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »

I just read this and I am  .  I have worked hard to become the most beautiful monkey around!! 

Great another fine mess I've gotten into!!!  you can't compare apples to oranges or milk to nuts!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: December 07, 2008, 08:47:08 PM »

I just read this and I am  .  I have worked hard to become the most beautiful monkey around!! 

Great another fine mess I've gotten into!!!  you can't compare apples to oranges or milk to nuts!!!

repost

MT quote

MT
Great another fine mess I've gotten into!!!  you can't compare apples to oranges or milk to nuts!!!  MM
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1211 on: December 07, 2008, 08:48:30 PM »

Nobody thinks I'm pretty!!! They are all looking at Flossy's udders, MyTimes's... umm coconuts and marymary's face lift!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: December 07, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »

I thought Casey was going to crack up when Cindy asked her so inquisitively about a Tia Torres (IIRC) in the neighborhood. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: December 07, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »

I get that!  Didn't go over my head!!    

I am just another poor monkey get slammed!  sigh
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1214 on: December 07, 2008, 08:50:24 PM »

Did anyone else find it odd while listening to the Lee and Casey jail conversations that Casey told Lee he could fully trust Amy?

This came up when Lee was trying to be Inspector Gadget and asked Casey to give him a signal on who she trusted...it turned into quite an amusing mess of confussion between the 2 of them.

Casey was not very into the whole idea of her brother being a "slueth" IMO.  She seemed annoyed with his questioning, and from what I could tell tried to move the conversation in other directions as much as she could.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: December 07, 2008, 08:51:03 PM »

ok, now i'm going back to lurking
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1216 on: December 07, 2008, 08:51:15 PM »

Nobody thinks I'm pretty!!! They are all looking at Flossy's udders, MyTimes's... umm coconuts and marymary's face lift!
I think that Grissom is quite the adorable little man.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: December 07, 2008, 08:51:34 PM »

Well you certainly are no Dog!!!  Great wiskers, nice hat!!!  Cute, really 
RaggedyAnn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1218 on: December 07, 2008, 08:52:01 PM »

First, I apologize to all monkeys if I did not make myself clear earlier when I posted about the screaming children in the background of the radio show...the children were on the callers end of the conversation, not at the hospital.  And yes, I love children and have my own (and 4 grandchildren) but when I need to make an important call, especially if I thought it was on a radio show, I would go into a quiet room...just manners. IMO

Didn't intend to confuse or mislead anyone.

I'm just a Raggedy Ann living in a Barbie doll world.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1219 on: December 07, 2008, 08:53:32 PM »

awwww BOO, I think you're cute!!  Beauty is OVER-RATED!! Besides Flossy's udders will one day sag & Mytimes coconuts will do what old coconuts do....and Mary will probably have to visit the plastic surgeon again soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.