April 26, 2024, 02:07:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280359 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1260 on: December 07, 2008, 09:34:37 PM »

Is Dana on tonight??

Sorry if this doesn't help but I don't know.  Anyway, bbl I have to get some dinner. 

He was on Friday night..I don't think he's doing a show tonight tho..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1261 on: December 07, 2008, 09:34:39 PM »

OMG, that is too funny, i just wet my pants. (needed a good laugh) i am no beauty but i wouldn't be surprised if she does "shave" her make up

She does strike me as the type too! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: December 07, 2008, 09:35:14 PM »

monkeys, everything is ok,noone hurt my feelings. i just enjoying lurking more than posting since everyone here always thinks of everything before i can even think it. i am just having alot of stress, hubby just had 4th heart attack. that's why i always read here, can't concentrate on book or tv, but can always lose myself in here. luv all the monkeys

wendi ~ I'm very sorry to hear  about your hubby's poor health.   ((hugs)) for you and for him.  I hope you will feel free to pop in and say hi and let us know how you both are doing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: December 07, 2008, 09:35:33 PM »

IIRC Cindy told Casey that Casey's grandmother not doing well.  Nothing was mentioned about the Grandfather-was it?  I was waiting for something to be said but nothing was.  How sad is that! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: December 07, 2008, 09:37:45 PM »

monkeys, everything is ok,noone hurt my feelings. i just enjoying lurking more than posting since everyone here always thinks of everything before i can even think it. i am just having alot of stress, hubby just had 4th heart attack. that's why i always read here, can't concentrate on book or tv, but can always lose myself in here. luv all the monkeys

I'm so sorry about your husband, wendi.  Please don't worry too much about the nuttiness of the cage. It gets nuts from time to time, but generally it's a fun place to be.

I hope your husband gets better soon. And don't forget to take care of yourself, as well.  HUGS

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: December 07, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »

Wendi-I'm a relatively new poster too.  I'm usually lurking.  Take care of yourself and we all hope your husband is on the mend!  Feel free to join us anytime you can!Take care!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: December 07, 2008, 09:40:20 PM »

Are prisoners allowed to receive Christmas presents?

What a great question.

OT - your cat is beautiful.

Aww, thanks. I wish it were my cat in the picture. It's part of a large graphic that somebody made for me years ago, for my online journal.  I just cropped it for use as an av, and Brandi livened up the hat and snowflakes for me.    I do have some (alive) kitties that are beautiful, IMO..  black and white ones.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1267 on: December 07, 2008, 09:40:57 PM »

IIRC Cindy told Casey that Casey's grandmother not doing well.  Nothing was mentioned about the Grandfather-was it?  I was waiting for something to be said but nothing was.  How sad is that! 
And KC barely reacted!! Her mind was going a mile a minute thinking "Have I been cut out of the will? If not I wonder what my cut will be when the old lady croaks!!?"

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1268 on: December 07, 2008, 09:42:03 PM »

Remember we're talking about the Ants here. So, what Cin-Cin really meant when she said granny wasn't doing well was this" That old bat! She has the NOIRVE to be mad that you stole from her! And she's mad at ME cos I didn't punish you! Old bat....wish she'd just..." well, you can finish it yourself, in any creative way you wish.

Gramps isn't mentioned because he has nothing for the Ants to take from him. He's useless, a huge waste....in their minds.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: December 07, 2008, 09:43:02 PM »

What a great question.

Aww, thanks. I wish it were my cat in the picture. It's part of a large graphic that somebody made for me years ago, for my online journal.  I just cropped it for use as an av, and Brandi livened up the hat and snowflakes for me.    I do have some (alive) kitties that are beautiful, IMO..  black and white ones.

I have a couple of kitties, myself.   One is named Sassycat (I stoled her name).   Every time you post, and your avi comes up, I want to reach out and pet the cat!    LOL

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: December 07, 2008, 09:46:21 PM »

And KC barely reacted!! Her mind was going a mile a minute thinking "Have I been cut out of the will? If not I wonder what my cut will be when the old lady croaks!!?"
Well, I imagine family members watched that and will get things in order now.  Seems like there's hasn't been any love lost in the whole family situation with Casey anyway.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: December 07, 2008, 09:47:32 PM »

Yeah.. that's another thing.  When Cindy said she couldn't even talk to her mom about the case because it was just "bad" as she put it.. that her mom was in real bad shape, health wise.  My grandmothers have been two of the most influential people in my life.  Any time I hear that my grandmother is in "bad shape", I get upset. I call, or find out from whoever else I can, exactly what is going on.  I at least gasp or  tear up or have some kind of visible reaction- there was nada from Casey.  But hey- Apparently Casey couldn't care less. I guess why would she? She was perfectly A-OK with stealing from an old woman.. from a fund set up to pay for a nursing home.  What kind of sick person does that???

(As for this BS about wanting to "out" Casey's drug use to show that she's a victim in all of this, I'd like to point out all the theft... all the lies about work.. all the bed hopping... all the who knows what else this girl was doing.  How long has this been going on? What, is Cindy going to wrack her brains trying to figure out at what point in Casey's childhood she "went wrong", so they can date the beginnings of the drug abuse? GMAFB)

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: December 07, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »

What a great question.

I have a couple of kitties, myself.   One is named Sassycat (I stoled her name).   Every time you post, and your avi comes up, I want to reach out and pet the cat!    LOL

Sassycat is a cute name.     (And your av is cute, too!  So flashy!)

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: December 07, 2008, 09:52:34 PM »

(((wendi))) Monkey Hugs to you my friend!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: December 07, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »

Yeah.. that's another thing.  When Cindy said she couldn't even talk to her mom about the case because it was just "bad" as she put it.. that her mom was in real bad shape, health wise.  My grandmothers have been two of the most influential people in my life.  Any time I hear that my grandmother is in "bad shape", I get upset. I call, or find out from whoever else I can, exactly what is going on.  I at least gasp or  tear up or have some kind of visible reaction- there was nada from Casey.  But hey- Apparently Casey couldn't care less. I guess why would she? She was perfectly A-OK with stealing from an old woman.. from a fund set up to pay for a nursing home.  What kind of sick person does that???

(As for this BS about wanting to "out" Casey's drug use to show that she's a victim in all of this, I'd like to point out all the theft... all the lies about work.. all the bed hopping... all the who knows what else this girl was doing.  How long has this been going on? What, is Cindy going to wrack her brains trying to figure out at what point in Casey's childhood she "went wrong", so they can date the beginnings of the drug abuse? GMAFB)

I know what you mean.   My daughters absolutely adore my mother.   It is very clear that Casey doesn't care about anyone but herself.   How in the world could she steal from her grand parents?   That just makes me sick.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1275 on: December 07, 2008, 09:57:45 PM »

Why?  Are you sending Casey some christmas cookies?   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: December 07, 2008, 09:58:16 PM »

That conversation showed alot about Casey IMO.  Nothing matters besides herself.  Would be interesting to go back and listen and count the # of I's versus # of Caylee's.  We all know I's would out number by far!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: December 07, 2008, 09:59:49 PM »

PS to all of you that prayed for my Joe. I am happy to says he is well and back to his evil ways. 

that's awesome!!!

Yay Joe!!! Get them kitties!!! 
What?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: December 07, 2008, 10:00:41 PM »

I know what you mean.   My daughters absolutely adore my mother.   It is very clear that Casey doesn't care about anyone but herself.   How in the world could she steal from her grand parents?   That just makes me sick.

Yes, and as for Amy.. apparently (according to recent posts here) Casey and Amy didn't even know each other for that long. Months, perhaps?  I wonder if Amy has an issue with trusting the wrong people.. like, besides Casey?  Not to mention, I really do wonder- if you suddenly had $400 cash come up missing, do you really think you'd be easily convinced that you were sleepwalking and must have hid it somewhere??  I'm not trying to bag on Amy here, but I'm just saying..  We know this scenario didn't take place, but I have to wonder how the heck Casey convinced Amy this actually happened?

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1279 on: December 07, 2008, 10:00:51 PM »

I do appreciate your kind words.  Some might think it's because I worry too much about other people.. or about what they think of me or my kids.  I suppose that's part of it, but I'm also trying to raise thoughtful and considerate children, and the best way to teach them is by my own example.  I'm certainly not perfectly, though.     

The best way of parenting !!   
I used to think my momma was mean for making my brother & I get up from chairs, etc. when older people came into the room.  Now I thank her !!  I've never seen such a generation of disrespectful young adults in my life !!

I do wish "back-handing" was not politically incorrect  LOL

You know, I have a 3 and a 6 year old and I am raising them the old fashioned way....  With RESPECT!  AND HONOR! 
I seem to recall that one of the commandments is "Honor you father and mother". 
Now, what kind of parent would I be if I didn't teach them what that means?  It is sad that many parents are so afraid of their kids that they won't even tell them "no" anymore.
We have seen what happens when these kids grow up...  They still won't accept no.  Right Casey?
Amen! I could care less about being "politically correct", I have a daughter 14, and twins who will be 11 tomorrow. I raise them BIBLICALLY CORRECT! They are respectful to adults and their peers, respect authority and know there are consquences for their actions. The Ants IMHO are perfect examples of who wears the pants in the family and who is "in charge". It is plain too see, the offspring, and their parents are from some other universe with their "code" talk and "interagations". I personally can not watch anymore of their tapes.
O/T Thanks Dolce and Klass, I stop lurking and reading when the monkey fights start, I go and walk away from my puter, it gets too heated. Every body just take a deep breath, count to 10, walk around, then come back. This site is so informative, fun, and family like. Please don't talk about each other Thanks for letting me vent

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.